Just got my first RWD sports car

Are there any good places to practice oversteer correction, or should I just find an empty parking lot at 2 am and start hooning?

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Turn left to go right

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He piston what in his cup?

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>should I just find an empty parking lot at 2 am and start hooning?
    Yes. One in the middle of nowhere. Try things, make mistakes, and get a feel for what happens when. Cops might frick with you, I once got guns planted on my forehead for doing burnouts in a rural parking lot, but it's the safest way to learn car control.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

God I fricking hate small town pigs. Jumped up cowboy complexes, no actual crime/dangers to society to act it out on. Weapons drawn for a fricking parking lot donut session?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Weapons drawn for a fricking parking lot donut session?
        It happened. In a lot in the middle of nowhere at night. I wasn't even an adult yet and had never drank, smoked, or kissed a woman. Had a job from the week I turned 16. I just bought a used car and wanted to test it out. 6 cop cars, 2 guns. I lost faith in my fellow man that day.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

if it makes you feel better anon, they just wanted some action & to kill somebody, not you in particular.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

boo fricking whoooo, you babies got caught doing shit you shouldnt have been doing on somebody else's property, quit being b***hes about it.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You're right, the property owner should have just come and shot you himself, which had the right to.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

boo fricking whoooo, you babies got caught doing shit you shouldnt have been doing on somebody else's property, quit being b***hes about it.

Found the same type of homosexuals that DESPERATELY want to kill someone for the smallest possible excuse.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

stop being a poorgay, level up to property owner and see how your pathetic views change.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Get your head checked. Normal property owners don’t want to kill people for no good reason.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>try to hold a conversation with a stranger
            vs
            >dome the guy and go back to bed, thereby avoiding a potentially awkward conversation
            i know which one i'd choose

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You'll never be able to get a goods night sleep after shooting dead an innocent *white* teenager. Unless of course you're a Black person, in which case you don't own property anyway, so it's a stupid larp.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

makes sense that a racebaiting moron is too stupid to recognize a joke

So what sports car do you have?

I'm the OP and have a 2015 version of this in white/red + pilot sport a/s 4s
            Also neither one of the gays in that conversation is a genuine poster so there's no point in arguing

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hell yeah

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're OP?
            Okay i guess, but they are right. That really isn't a sports car.
            Its a road car.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Literally HOW is that not a sportscar?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>they
            Why does this autist try to make it seem like anyone but him is trying to force this shitty meme?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>The internet is just one guy
            Kek.
            Meds.
            Also your shitbox is not a sports car lmao

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>implying one austic moron hasn't been spamming the same tired shit trying to force memes
            Meds indeed Anon. You clearly need them.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lol

im a poorgay, i dont own property, therefore i can do whatever i want on somebody else's property.

stay poor, loser.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>trespassing
            >stealing
            There's definitely good reasons

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Get your head checked. Normal property owners don’t want to kill people for no good reason.

Poorgay/hippie/bum mentality

You'll never be able to get a goods night sleep after shooting dead an innocent *white* teenager. Unless of course you're a Black person, in which case you don't own property anyway, so it's a stupid larp.

White teenagers dont do donuts on other peoples property, that's what wiggers do. Just improving the genepool.

>An empty parking lot in the middle of nowhere is someone’s property
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
            I do wish I could buy a bunch of random parking lots so people could drive on them, would only call the police on nig nogs

Um yeah? You think the government owns it? Is it part of a nature reserve or something?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>An empty parking lot in the middle of nowhere is someone’s property
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
            I do wish I could buy a bunch of random parking lots so people could drive on them, would only call the police on nig nogs

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

These people are just hopped up on the American myth of shooting someone on your property. They’re practically itching to kill someone.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Honestly, find a nice gravel lot. The spin outs are much more controllable there and you can practice at lower speeds. It's how I've done it.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>shoots pebbles at any poor soul that happened to park there

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Ideally an empty gravel lot.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Are there any good places to practice oversteer correction
    I learned during the winter. I can oversteer safely at low speeds and with basically no throttle input.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

dirt roads are the GOAT for learning

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

drift track

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Snowy or gravel roads. You’ll lose traction at low speeds.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>sports car
    Neat! What is it?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Camaro ls 😉

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Wait, that's not a sports car. I mean let's be honest...
        These are lifestyle cars with sporty styling and most people just call them hairdressers cars.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Your memes are shitty and trying to force them is pretty gay Anon.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Actually, they arent designed purely for sports use, so they arent sports cars.
            They are road cars with marketing.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Do you think you'll ever be a functioning adult Anon? At this rate it's looking pretty bleak.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Cant argue, resorts to childish insults
            I accept your surrender.
            The gm camaro is not a real sports car

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>regurgitating the same things means I'm a big boy
            >n-n-now you're surrendering!!@!
            Dear lord you're pathetic.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Crying on the internet will surely make my consumer roadcar magically into a sports car!
            Lol, lmao.
            Delusional.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Always ask them what they drive and with proof. They won't respond. Here, watch:

>Crying on the internet will surely make my consumer roadcar magically into a sports car!
            Lol, lmao.
            Delusional.

What do you drive?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Sour grapes to the extreme lmao

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No, it's just not a real sports car, its designed entirely for road use.
            Sports cars are designed to be used for sports.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Sports cars are designed to be used for sports driving*
            ftfy

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Thats sometimes true, but there are already driverless sports cars.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So what sports car do you have?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I got an idea how about you just use it to get from place a to place b you and drive like a normal human being. . Got I hate morons like you

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

gay

>sports car
        Neat! What is it?

your gay 86 is not a sports car

It's a 2010 barbie car (vette)

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Look it's OP...camaros are for gay Black folk and women also it will be broke down not working more than actually running so enjoy!

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

your gay 86 is not a sports car

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I don't like them either but not accepting them as a sports car is disingenuous

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They aren't designed for sports use though, so they are really not a sports car

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Go to wet drifting events.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Id go during the day time cause its annoying AF when people are drifting in the nearby parking garage when im in bed trying to sleep. drift around the industrial park on a Saturday afternoon

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

On a track. On the streets drive normal. If you can't afford track fees you can't afford the car.

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>car park
    The free ones here have fricking cameras now.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Check out your local autocross scene

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Honestly OP, the best experience I got was in the arctic hooning around on dirt and snow in a Hilux. I wouldn't recommend practicing in your new car, buy a used beat up pick-up truck, and try to learn in a wet parking lot (raining) or take it to an auto cross like people have said. If you're rural, find some dirt roads that are maintained and just start off slow, don't have a nice day.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *