>JZX100

>JZX100
What do we think of them?

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

completely unremarkable shitboxes that are just "RWD toyota in the form of already existing Lexus but needlessly difficult to find parts for".

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

They share almost nothing with Lexus, and they have a huge aftermarket

https://i.imgur.com/SerYum2.jpeg

>JZX100
      What do we think of them?

Drift tax the car, they're cool but way overpriced for what you get. They were worth it probably 10 years ago

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>They share almost nothing with Lexus
        doesn't really matter. you've driven one JZ RWD toyota sedan from this era you've pretty much driven them all. they're all powered by the same boat anchor straight six. its not like this one is made with magic pixie dust.
        >and they have a huge aftermarket
        does the aftermarket fabricate parts that break on these? otherwise, neon underglow lights won't help you keep it running.

Good car. But I prefer the Aristo.

It handles better than a BMW.

>It handles better than a BMW.
        lmao

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

>hurrdurring tooned
          M badges on a 320i aren't cool , Fazal.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

JZ RWD cars are unkillable. I don't know why you're saying Toyota is unreliable while fanboying fricking BMW of all things.
          At least the JZX100 rear subframe doesn't rust off the chassis and hit the ground while driving along the highway like every single e46.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>parts availability?
            >just don't ever need to do maintenance bro
            >toyotas don't need maintenance. that's for unreliable brands
            weebs are so fricking dumb, holy shit.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

You can buy every single part from a Toyota dealership, you moronic Black person clown

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

dude i swear this board attracts idiots

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

dude i swear this board attracts idiots

toyotas dont have the rubber/plastic parts made out of the worst chinesium in the car industry or parts that tear off the unibody when you drive hard both are uniquely bmw problems kys Black person

a jzx car is infinitely more reliable than a bmw and you can get anything from japan next day thanks to DHL/UPS its not 2003 you have internet, google translate, and air freight remind me of those stupid frick boomers claiming german cars have hard to find parts

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

whoops wrong pic never heard of a toyota chunking a fanblade into the hood as often as 90s bmws or exploding the expansion tanks/tstat housings like a fallujah IED

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

suspension is mostly the same as the lexus is/gs along with the engines, including the boat anchor 1g-fe which most of these had

these were cool 10 years ago but amerimutts got their hands on them and the prices are way too high for what it is

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

The prices were high even before Americans started buying them
          10 years ago they were R32/R33 GTR prices, more expensive even

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>muh new video just dropped
    >QUICK TO DA!!!!

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

They could have brought those over instead of the Avalon, but no, they had to Buick it up.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

it would've just been eventually discontinued like the GS. you think people want a RWD car that doesn't handle as good as BMW and gets shittier fuel economy than a more spacious FWD avalon?

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Good car. But I prefer the Aristo.

It handles better than a BMW.

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>We
    Why the frick do you need to be told what your opinion is

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Nice Camry bro

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

These are still being priced for $40k+ in Aus which is beyond silly for what they are (and that's for auto too). You can get a Cefiro for cheaper which is essentially the same car. More people have moved to Crowns which are 20 grand cheaper, specifically the 170 series as you still get the 1JZ turbo, however I think they're going to start increasing in price soon as well once Jap dealers catch on.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

It's the one crown I wanted besides the new athlete and it's now 25k USD cause weebs and high demand. Fml

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

You can't really get a Cefiro in Australia and they aren't the same car at all
      X100/110 platform has way better suspension design
      And it has the 1JZ instead of the RB20
      It's closer to a R34 GTT sedan, except better in every way

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

The only cheap available ceffys are the shit fwd ones because us kiwis killed 80% of the good ones

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

You can't really get a Cefiro in Australia and they aren't the same car at all
      X100/110 platform has way better suspension design
      And it has the 1JZ instead of the RB20
      It's closer to a R34 GTT sedan, except better in every way

That being said it's best to go for the Crowns like you say
      Or the Aristo, which goes for 20k in perfect condition. Just need to manual swap and get rid if the moronic pedal e-brake, which is a prick of a job but still worth it to have a clean unmolested 2jzgte sedan for well under 30k

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

The full fat turbo 1JZ cars are cool but Aus has become inundated with N/A, auto granny spec cars imported from Japan that people ask way to much for. I can't imagine a bigger cope mobile. They're just taxis at that point. Might as well just buy a nice used lexus for half the price.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Seeing lots of LX90s too (diesel, live axle)

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

People are gonna start switching over to cedric's and gloria's soon enough.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

can't even sell the auto NA skylines that are already here m8

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

We just started getting them in the us, nobody wants them either. I just found a listing for an na y33 cedric for $5k. I would take one but it has to be a gran turismo ultima turbo.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

who are these braindamaged Black folk importing automatics? i even saw some absolute shit for brains moron import a manual and swap in an auto because it was his sons first car and he didnt want a manual license
      and then the kid didnt want the car anyway so frickwit put it up for sale

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

JZX100 fanboys who want a daily lmao
        See any Facebook listing for a 15k-20k auto na x90/100 and there'll be JZX owners in the comments tagging each other saying "here's a new daily bro"

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

it wasnt a jzx it was an AE111 but my point is just who the frick are these Black folk browsing jap imports and saying
          >YES THE AUTOMATIC I NEED IT

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

People who want to make money of suckers. Seems to be mostly dealers importing them into the country for pennies so they can turn a profit selling them for inflated prices to the JDM fanboys who would their left nut to drive a RWD camry

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Never ask a chaser owner how many R154s they've gone through

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Oh yeah? Where do they break and how?

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I have driven a 1JZ-GTE manual JZX100 (Chaser Tourer V IIRC). It had a nice amount of power, but otherwise it felt like a RWD Corolla, ie. quite unremarkable.
    They are way overpriced these days. Asking prices for a turbo manual car are like 30-40k€. Even the poverty-spec 1G-FE autotragics go for over 10k. At that point might as well buy an IS200 for a third of the price of a JZX100.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

IS200 turbos are the best thing in budget drifting rn

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Too bad the engine and transmission are made of glass.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

yeah tell me all about it bro

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Buy an IS200? They don't even make 150bhp and must be one of the worst sounding cars ever made, not quite the same as screaming 400bhp 1JZ is it...

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

not that it's a Toyota, but if I wanted a manual jap turbo sedan I'd go with a Galant vr4. Used to own a legnum and they're fun to drive with the 4ws. I imagine the Galant is similar.
    if I wanted a more cruisy sedan I think I'd go for a crown majesta, or an older royal.

This is primarily due to the cost of chasers, as others have mentioned. It's quite unfortunate as I do really like them. Very jealous of the people who got them before the price hike. Then if I were rich enough I'd probably just buy a crown and a galant for the same price I'd spend on one chaser.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

The only problem with the Galants is that it's a 4/5ths 3000GT VR4 with the same packaging. I personally like the Legacys more but they spin bearings, fortunately you can do a EJ207 or EJ20X bottom end and single turbo pretty easily.

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Glad I bought it for only $2800, I like it.

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

old car picrel

I really like x100s, if you get a nice one they are extremely quality, far better than a Camry or carolla, just feels better inside. they handle really well with the correct suspension modifications. the 1jz is probably the best i6 ever made and can handle anything you throw at it within reason. easy enough to work on and pretty simple throughout. the a340 and r154 are good enough transmissions. I think they are too expensive now but if you have the money I think they are better than any other jz platform offerings in styling and performance.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *