Kia drivers are the absolute worst lane hoggers in existence

Every time I see a Kia, it’s sat in the passing lane going well under the speed limit while traffic backs up behind. They also seem to be sold without wing mirrors judging by how they change lanes more erratically than a crack addict.

Be warned. If you see a Kia ahead it WILL block the passing lane even if it means an erratic lane change at the last second in order to accomplish its devious plans.

This is especially true of SUVs bearing the Kia logo

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

its either that or some stupid oblivious b***h racing to the next red light in her tiny kia. i dont think ive ever seen a normal kia driver who doesnt look like some subhuman moron

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This too, assuming the Kia doesn’t sit fiddling with the radio as the lights turn green. Of course it could be that the reason for harsh acceleration is the sudden realisation by the Kia driver that the lights have in fact turned green

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Here where I live the jeets are.
    Man they have no clue. They don’t even know what’s going on.
    A late Toyota or a model Y on the left doing -10 PSL is a jeet or a jeeta.
    Apparently mirrors are also cursed in hinduism so they never look at them to realize there’s someone wanting to pass.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

North Atlanta area checking in. fricking jeet central. a jeet and a tesla, name a more iconic duo

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Literally no-one and nothing is as bad as a Kia. They are evidently a traffic calming measure introduced by the government to slow the flow of traffic, create congestion and keep body shops in business on insurance jobs.

Frequent hazards posed to road users by the existence of Kias:

1) Failure to check mirrors, but if they do spot you approaching they are guaranteed to get spooked into swerving over to your lane.

2) A primary source of road rage as traffic backs up due to Kia drivers crawling down the passing lane well below the limit.

3) Must adjust the radio or sat nav at traffic lights. Bonus points for ignoring the fact the lights turned green and there’s an ambulance on blues waiting with a heart attack patient unable to get past.

4) Bald tires and worn brakes. Kia drivers are obligated by law to fit the cheapest ditch finders offered by Linglong, preferably with at least 80,000 km/50,000 miles on them.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

worn brakes from the constant hard braking from needlessly accelerating at stop signs and red lights.

you hit the nail on the head. it does feel like kia as a whole is a government psyop and all kia drivers/owners are just feds pretending to be morons

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Exactly. I actually think people buy Kias because they’ve zero interest in cars and they’re cheap with a long warranty. Hence they run round on awful tires well under the speed limit - because the car is barely road worthy and it’s terrifying for them to press the pedal even a little bit.

And again because they hate cars and driving or see them only as tools they don’t care about anything other than their own little bubble hence the lane hogging. Literally oblivious drivers

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

no one checks their mirrors
      literally NO ONE

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I check mine as before I do anything. If you’re not then you should be. Otherwise you are vastly more likely to get in an accident

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>3) Must adjust the radio or sat nav at traffic lights. Bonus points for ignoring the fact the lights turned green and there’s an ambulance on blues waiting with a heart attack patient unable to get past.
      Give them a break. The Kia infotainment system isn't that fast.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I mean they seem to sit for several seconds on green before they finally start moving. I could get going faster on a happy space hopper

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I used to work a small hobby farm and used my kia rio as the farm "truck". I blocked up the highway in a compact stuffed to the gills with produce and such all the time.
    I specifically recall a time I was leaving the co-op and had the car piled full of fertilizer and top soil in bags, I could hear and feel the car struggling. I got onto the highway and went to overtake a bus going up a hill, this legitimately took over a minute to accomplish as traffick lined up behind me. When I was finally able to get back into the right lane a guy in a dodge ram pulled up next to me trying to yell something at me out his window, I just smiled and waved.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

If only we could get more Kias to be confined to farm work. They are truly a menace in public roads. I can cope with people driving slowly but lane hogging and erratic behaviour is bad practice. It’s especially infuriating when they pull out a second before you’re about to pass them so you have to hit the brakes to avoid a collision. If I see a Kia I literally expect them to do something utterly moronic

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I eventually got a van for the work and really I wasn't trying to be shitty in the kia.

I think the issue being that kia is a poorgay car but looks not so poorhomosexual. So you get the hoards of mouth breathing morons buying used kias for next to their price in scrap but it doesn't visually signal to you to watch out like some clapped out hooptie does.
        When you see a 14 year old dodge caravan covered in rust and duct tape you know the driver is black and isn't checking their mirrors.
        You see a 10year old beemer speeding, brown guy no signals.
        You see an elantra you probably think grandma but that's where you're wrong.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yeah I know, it’s just a very common car for people who don’t care to drive or like cars so it attracts incompetent people

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I drove the shit out of a 2015 optima, blew two of those piece of shit oil consuming engines by revving the shit out of it constantly. traded it in for 500 dollars and got a truck instead a few weeks back. miss my kia tbh. never blocked traffic i’ll tell you that.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You must’ve been the only Kia driver on the face of the earth to not block traffic then haha

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Was the "window down" and a black person driving it?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Nah I see them everywhere and they’re always driven by oblivious morons and angry moms (who prefer the suv ones)

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Every time I see a Kia, it’s sat in the passing lane going well under the speed limit
    It's the principal of only breaking one law at a time. You don't drive a stolen car fast unless you want to get into a chase.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They’re too dense to have any logic. So any get pulled for no seatbelt or something then the police realise it’s being used for drugs runs or something

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

for my area, it's anyone in a nu-MG. expect to drive on average, 20 below the limit. 10 if you're lucky.
    however, this is slowly starting to change. i've been seeing more maniacs weaving in and out of traffic in MGs.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *