Kill a spider in my vents

Spider crawled into my vent and I want him dead. I blocked the vents, cranked the heat up and blasted the music at max with full bass (Grimes) in hopes to cook the bastard with no hopes if escape. In case this didn't work, does anyone have other ideas on removing these freeloaders from existence?

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Get a scented fogger and run it through your ac system. DO NOT GET A BUG KILLER VERSION. Those are powerful and will create a breathing hazard in your vehicle.
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Meguiar-s-Whole-Car-Air-Re-Fresher-Odor-Eliminator-Mist-New-Car-Scent-G16402-2-oz/36448452

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Thanks anon, much appreciated.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What kind of spider? I find jumpers in and on my car from time to time, sometimes in the vents too. I like to think they enjoy cars and being driven around.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Idk what kind of spider, but definitely harmless. That being said, that truck is the only place I get to be alone anymore so I'm going to make it mine alone by Amy means necessary.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>that truck is the only place I get to be alone anymore
        That truck is probably full of electronic spying equipment connected to the cellphone network aka modern "infotainment"
        The poor spider is the least thing you should worry about.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Poshel nahui schizovitch, I don't fricking care if the government has a whole NSA base in my watch. I just want to be away from my crotchety old ass of a boss and my nagging parents

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

How does a fricking spider prevent you from being away from the boss or the parents? Are they spiders too?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Wasn't that fricking obvious?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>That truck is probably full of electronic spying equipment connected to the cellphone network aka modern "infotainment"
          Just find the WiFi antenna and wrap some tin foil around it. Done and done.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

there's no israeli spiders

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

uh, you sure about that?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>expelled from the spiders millenia ago
        I mean even scorpions are closer to spiders than these parasitiformes

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Should've just left it alone you superBlack person

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Don't mess with spiderbro 🙁

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Spiderbros in nature are based and ought be left to their devices. ArachBlack folk trying to seek asylum in my truck are invaders who must be destroyed.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Spiders I can deal with, but I'm surprised I never seen a roach crawl into a car. I'd go insane if that happened.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

A roach is not stupid, he knows spiders might be there.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>I never seen a roach crawl into a car.
      Come down to the dirty south and park near a pile of leaves or some shit. wienerroaches crawling out of vents or panels is a thing. I had one crawl up my leg one time on the highway.
      Spiders though? I love spiders, they're A-OK with me.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Spider crawled into my vent
    Objectively, it's HIS vent.
    > cranked the heat up
    He laughs at your puny heater: >The spiders exhibited higher temperature tolerance than most ectotherms (CTmax almost 49℃)
    >blasted the music at max with full bass (Grimes)
    Did you hear that? It was spider laughter

In summary:
    Leave him alone.
    He'll keep your interior free of mosquitos and annoying flies.
    Co-exist, don't Dis (the spider)

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Use a can of raid to recharge the a/c system

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This is the funniest thing I've read in a while lmao

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You should find a way to take care of that. I've been covered in spiders because they got into the HVAC system somehow. Actually, there's three times I've been covered in spiders in different vehicles I've owned.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

take apart the dashboard and blast compressed air behind the vent. that is if it's really that big of a fricking deal it's just a spider. even if it is venomous it's just chilling you'll be fine

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Park it in the sun all day with the windows up and no sunshade. As long as it gets to 140° F/60° C inside for an hour or two, none of those little shits can survive.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *