Is this the least financially literate F250 purchase ever?

least financially literate redditor

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>least
    That's not how this meme works

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

the joke still works because it implies that there are worse people (true)

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

fricking summergays

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>buys a cucktruck for $118,000, which he will still look poor in
    >ridiculous loan terms, ends up paying $80,000 in interest

Do normies not know what a loan calculator is? Why do they accept paying double for everything? Even houses, buy a house for $300k and you end up paying well over a million for it after 30 goddamn years. Frick we've become so moronic and israeliteed.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Even houses, buy a house for $300k and you end up paying well over a million for it after 30 goddamn years.
      Doing something like this for a car is moronic. For a house, it's all about the time value of money. How long will it take you to save $300K? Will the house you want to buy still be $300K at that point? Also you're an idiot. $300K at 7% for 30 years is $720K, not a million. AND you're forgetting that that's only in nominal terms, not real terms. With inflation, the amount of money you're paying in real terms decreases every year, so you're not paying $720K of "today's" money over the life of the loan, it's something less.

• 2 months ago
        s10fag

Yes, as a matter of fact if you paid off that 30 year mortgage today, you only really paid about 150k of 1994 dollars in interest.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The difference between a depreciating car and a house is the idea that you would be paying rent anyway and thus would be spending 65-80% of a house payment with no benefit, versus a house your at least building equity. Now people over extending on a house payment greater than 1/4th one persons monthly income is another story, the smart plan is buy something below what you can afford and pay extra so the note is cleared 5-10 years fast and saves you 30% of the interest.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

that would be like 11% interest
      mortgages are under 8% at the moment

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Do normies not know
      normalBlack folk being treated like property by their superiors was the natural state of being for all of existence, outside of the last few hundred years. personal liberty is a failed idea. we're reverting back to the mean, but in a different way.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Even houses, buy a house for $300k and you end up paying well over a million for it after 30 goddamn years.
      Doing something like this for a car is moronic. For a house, it's all about the time value of money. How long will it take you to save $300K? Will the house you want to buy still be $300K at that point? Also you're an idiot. $300K at 7% for 30 years is $720K, not a million. AND you're forgetting that that's only in nominal terms, not real terms. With inflation, the amount of money you're paying in real terms decreases every year, so you're not paying $720K of "today's" money over the life of the loan, it's something less.

The difference between a depreciating car and a house is the idea that you would be paying rent anyway and thus would be spending 65-80% of a house payment with no benefit, versus a house your at least building equity. Now people over extending on a house payment greater than 1/4th one persons monthly income is another story, the smart plan is buy something below what you can afford and pay extra so the note is cleared 5-10 years fast and saves you 30% of the interest.

An essential human need like a house should not be so expensive that someone working an honest job has to take out a 30 year loan to afford.
      This system is completely fricked and the only solution is total genocide.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>$13000 in warranty
    Sometimes, the world just needs people on the bottom, so the rest of us have something to stand on.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Tbf if one reasonably important thing breaks then it’ll pay for itself. That is probably one of the only vehicles that you would need a warranty on.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

No you're just a moron and so is he. You can get a Ford factory backed service warranty from Zeigler 10 year 100,000 miles bumper to bumper for $3300. I dont know if that truck is gas or diesel I ran a quick quote for a diesel since that would be more expensive. Never buy a warranty from the dealer you're buying the vehicle from.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yeah no that guy is a complete idiot and I have no idea how they get it to 13k full bumper to bumper is like 3500-4000. Even still at that if something major like the cp4 exploding it’ll still pay for itself as that shit he that expensive.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

some gay posted financed bill of nissan sentra nismo
    it totaled to $50k

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

HELLOOOOOOOOOO REDDITTTTTTTTTT

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Where’s the best place to get a car loan? I have all the good boxes ticked, none of the bad and the dealer financing guy said I can only get 7%

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Local credit union probably, but even they are probably around 7% as well. Rates are fricked and is a good part of why vehicles are not moving off lots.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Makes me appreciate being in a luxury dealership where the customers just pay cash or have an LLC to write off the payments

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you're not getting much better than 7% unless it's a new car and the company basically subsidizes the loan as part of a special offer

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

This
        https://www.truecar.com/deals/
        Keep an eye out for low rate deals from manufacturers.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Nowhere now, but when rates unfrick themselves a credit union will be the best bet.

7. 2 months ago
    Anοnymουs

Idiots pay c8 z06 money for a truck.
    Damn.
    Isn't a beater truck to haul shit around $10k?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Not anymore, fatgays and soccer moms and teen crotch spawn have driven the work truck out and replaced it with fancy leather infotainment trucks that have no useful place.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

sheeeeeeeeiiit

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Isn't a beater truck to haul shit around $10k?

Any truck under $10k will have at least 200k on the odometer and will be at least 15 years old. It will also have serious rust issues and/or has been in multiple accidents.

All of which isn't a huge deal for people who just want a work truck to do actual truck shit with. But the modern truck buyer is usually not going to use their truck for truck shit.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I find it to be the opposite. Idc if the 10k trucks has issues cause if it does break down it’s gonna be at most an hour away and able to get back either limping or towed home to me or a shop I trust. If I am loaded down and 6-10 hours away it becomes a much much greater problem so it’s better to just bite the bullet and buy a new 80k trucks that doesn’t break down or have a very low chance that is under warranty.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>11.5% interest
    At this point why not take a bank loan?

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

that's the equivalent of two house payments for something that wont even be on the road in ten years

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Not only will a shitty Ford not be on the road in 10 years, but the novelty of a new car has to wear off at some point, it's always a treat when I get a ride in a Honda EX-L or a nice Touring, but I have to think "is this thing nice enough to spend $36K+tax+tag+interest+tip on, just to watch it get ruined with daily use and still need maintenance the same way an old piece of shit does? And you need to fully insure the car?

No thanks, I'll keep my life and finances not dependent on the Fed and whatever the hell percentage they want to charge normies for credit to subsidize their life with.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why'd he sign that

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I could buy house with that kind of money, holy frick automakers are getting way too greedy. Let them all crash and burn for their stupidity.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>automakers are getting way too greedy
      They're getting fleeced by government regulations, and passing the cost on to you. It always cracks me up when fricktards celebrate a corporation getting assfricked by the government, not realizing they're the ones who will be taking the dick.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>It always cracks me up when fricktards celebrate a corporation getting assfricked by the government
        Same, you'll see homosexual normies celebrating more mandatory safety or emissions shit on cars, as if they're gonna fricking benefit from it in some way, you're paying for it you frickin Black person, why don't you get good at driving instead of forcing yourself to buy something with cameras and blindspot crap that your stupid ass is gonna find a way get in an accident with anyway.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This guy needs to find a way to send the truck back to the dealer and cut off the loan.
    He'll still owe a few thousand, but it will be more than worth avoiding this life destroying burden. 11% percent interest is halfway to a damn credit card's APR.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How do you even get a truck up to $98k?

I priced out an F250 with every option I could possibly want a month ago for $62k

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

He probably got the 6.7L Powerstrokemywiener engine, shit's expensive but it tows his invisible trailer like a motherfricker.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

A good trim (lariat) 250/350 starts out at high 70s low 80s now. This is with the correct engine.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

you mean the godzilla gasser? Because nudiesels are shit that go into limp mode once a week

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Godzilla is fine if you are putting around town and towing every once in a while. Never had any issues with the nudiesels.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Personally I don’t see a reason to get a Lariat.
        I need,
        -Carpet
        -Cruise
        -basic infotainment
        -4x4
        -V8
        -cloth seats

An XL or maybe an XLT is more than enough for a basic family F250 cruiser

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>-Carpet
          You drive barefoot a lot?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Drive in a lot of deep sand, so yes.

>need
            sure thing buddy

Are you the “need” police?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yes.
            Sir you're under arrest for decadence in the first degree.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>need
          sure thing buddy

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

> I'm paying 60k for a truck with Subaru Crosstrek interior + V8

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And? That’s exactly what I want, I want a basic V8 sedan with no emissions bullshit or undersized engines.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Personally I fricking despise cloth seats and would much rather the cooled and heated leather.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You cant afford a $150k truck? What are you, poor?

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>11.49%

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>bought my car used for $8k in full
    >no monthly payments
    How do people afford finance/lease agreements?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I have great credit and prefer to not drop the full price in one go. Money now vs Future income, and I pay over the minimum payment to avoid interest.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Oldgay here. I've owned many Ford vehicles, including 3 different F150's. I had a 1996, a 2003 and a 2006 when I used to do construction. Every single one of them was a massive piece of shit that broke down constantly. And I wasn't abusing them, just installed a rack for light lumber and hauling around tools. I won't touch any vehicle made by Ford ever again

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

f-150s are put together by mexicans and only exist to subsidize real trucks (f-250+). Sorry you were too poor for a real truck

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

That's a weird way to spell Duramax when you were describing a real truck.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Who the frick buys a warranty from a dealership? Let alone on a brand new car

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's a Ford... You need to life the cab off of these to change the fuel filter... That warranty will probably pay for it's self, especially if you get the diesel.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

How long is the manufacturers warranty? Bumper to bumper is 36 months/36k miles, and there's like 1000 aftermarket companies competing to sell extended service agreements at probably 1/3rd of that price.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i like brand new car
    i like to use it until they start becoming rusted tins
    i like because who knows what previous owner may have done in it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>i like because who knows what previous owner may have done in it
      What if he did good things to it? Thats why i like used car

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

My current shitbox was owned by a cute recent college grad woman before I bought it.
      I hope she farted in it a lot.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i usually assume these sorts of images are goofs, essentially fictional pranks designed to get upvotes and retweets

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>11.49%
    how the hell do you get okd for 120k but still get this ghetto dog shit rates?

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

smartest truggold
    let me guess they NEED it to haul a bag of mulch home from home depot

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>admin fee
    >title/misc fees
    >license fee
    >warranty
    Dumbfrick.

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Lives in CA, where all the rich chads live
    He's not even going to notice those payments Anon.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

cost of living scales with salary. all of those """rich""" $250k/year+ codeBlack folk are barely middle class in urban california. you can tell the guy is a desperately moronic poorgay because he's financing it at 11.5% interest for 75 months.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I NEED IT FOR MY WORK OK

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>tfw chevy themselves are aware their truck customers are fricking homosexuals who don't really work

?si=7iUuOdSeGNwR_Zu5&t=18

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

OP too illiterate to get the meme right

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I read something a few years ago that americans were taking out ridiculous truck loans like this, but I didn't quite believe it until now.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>He thought Americans fighting inflation can afford an $80,000 truck
      You're sweet Anon, but these people are struggling, their 6.7L cummins trucks look pretty sweet but they're paying 900+ dollars a month for it, so it better be sweet.

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

America needs this, are any small truck that isn't bloated to hell.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

if american sits in the bed, whos gonna drive the truck

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>posts a 1 trick pony
      That tiny 2 seat piece of shit can't haul around a family and tow a camper.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

That would be great if a large number of American truck owners actually did that shit, Americans are buying too much car, SUV, or truck, to do whatever it is they're doing and it's killing them financially.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You already know most trucks are used by suburban homosexuals to drive to and from work. If only Americans did more of what you describe we wouldn't be in such dire straits. You shouldn't be allowed a truck, since you are a massive, soft-handed, loose-butthole, homosexual.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I'm considering dropping 40k on a used truck even though I don't own any kind of trailer, I never go offroad, I haven't been camping in 20 years and I rarely work on my house.

I just want one because I'm thinking of getting a boat. But after using the truck to bring my boat home, the boat would sit in my lake year-round. Maybe I'd eventually travel to another lake with the boat. But probably not. Also the boat and trailer would be 4000 pounds at most so I could easily tow it with a midsize SUV. But SUVs are for queers.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i would just buy some crusty old 2wd shit truck off fb at that point. Use it once a year and park it under a tree.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>to drive to and from work.
          And the bar. Gotta roll up to the ice house in a big Black person truck to show your worth.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

it’s literally illegal to import new small trucks into the us from japan or any other country because it would destroy the domestic market. And they called it a fricking chicken tax. You will buy a mexican ford maverick for 30k plus tip goy.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Kek they know they can't compete? Why can't Americans do better? We get hard times with a shit president and expensive fuel, and these pussies just give up, oh we discontinued this, we discontinued that, this is out last V8, meanwhile the Asians just adapt and have fun with it, making cars that people will actually want to buy.

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>reddit

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>redditors hate the only real third gender
      bros why are they full of hate?

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>least
    I don't think he's leasing it.

30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I love reddit and I'm glad I can read reddit even when I'm not on reddit.

31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>SoCal
    Knowing how they are, he might actually be proud of this. The only reason I'm unsure is cause it's San Diego and not LA

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

hope he didn't forget to tip the dealer

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *