Leave that car in a garage and walk for at least 10000 steps every day. Your body will thank you.

Leave that car in a garage and walk for at least 10000 steps every day. Your body will thank you.

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

1. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

Europoor cope, get a job get a wife get a dog get a life

2. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

>Your body will thank you.
    Your legs won't

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

They require you walking to stay operational. Legs not used break down.

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

Yeah but as someone who walked 16k-23k a day for work, trust me - It gets a LOT easier but some days it'll feel like your hips have been rubbed into powder.
        Still good for you, though.

3. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

pedometer?

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous
      • 6 days ago
        Anonymous

it’s been too long old friend

4. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

>pedometer
    >pedo
    you kiddie diddling is off the charts

5. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

FIRST yank in the thread.
    All you Eurogays can walk and bike around your cities, but America isn't laid out that way. We actually need cars. Our states are bigger than some of your countries. Even a 20 minute car trip to the grocery store would be an all-day hike without the car. Sorry, just not gonna happen.
    We just don't have walkable cities. It is what it is.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

you can walk without buying anything you dont need a particular destination
      your loss fatso

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

Ok so I work from home .my wife homeschools our kids. I usually only have to go to the grocery store. We also live on 5.5 acres with plenty of outdoor activity.
        Where the frick should I be walking when my responsibilities are right here with me? Leave...go for a 5 mile walk and come back a few hours later to a messy house, kids lip is bleeding, dog pissed on side of couch.
        >just go for a walk
        Litterally get fricked you loser homosexual.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

It's not even about the time. Walking around the US is just unpleasant and dangerous. 1/5th of all traffic deaths are pedestrians, even though they barely make up 5% of traffic movement, and being the only person walking on a sidewalk next to a 50 mph road feels alienating and fricking awful. I have to drive 20 minutes one way to walk a couple miles in a park once or twice a week. When I was in europe and japan I was walking outside 4hous + everyday and it was great.

6. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

That's 3 hours of walking from 1pm to 4pm. Wtf. Are you retired or a teenager running away from home.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

1000 steps takes less than 10 minutes moron

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

1k steps
        He did 12k steps in the OP however. So even with your generous 10 min per 1k its 2 hours of brisk walking. On top of that you can literally just read the time in OPs picture and its indeed nearly 4 hours of walking.

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

It's helpful if you can find a way to incorporate it into your already existing routine. For me it's simple. I live a mile from train station and my job is then 1.5 miles from the other station in the city. If I do this I get 5 miles per day from just my normal commute. But yes it does lengthen said commute to around 2 hours each way. But it's 2 hours walking in a city as opposed to sitting in traffic. I'm sure walking in the mornings is better for me than crawling in traffic in a car getting angry at people while hauling on cigs lol.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

If I had to commute 2 hours to work I would change job. Why are you mutts slaves to corporations?

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

I'm a virgin moron that lives at home and only has a part time job and even for me, it's complicated to squeeze in a walk like that more than once a week. And with summer, I have to start at like 6pm or else I will be dryer than a snake peel.

7. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

What if it turns me into a pedophile?

8. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

I don’t have sidewalks where I live

9. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

You take some baby steps, tiny man

10. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

I cut down on the walking and bought a treadmill and rowing machine instead. Walking doesn't give you those big lungs that can suck up enough air under strenuous activity.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

>Walking doesn't give you those big lungs that can suck up enough air under strenuous activity.
      true i prefer to run personally
      rowing is the patrician choice of cardio for sure but i find treadmills and rowing machines to be incredibly boring

11. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

enjoy your Hallux Rigidus

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

Don't sit for too long!

12. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

I never put any effort into specifically walking. I just do things. I don't "go for a walk." I do things that are within walking distance. I'm usually around 7000 steps on a work day, with much lower numbers on the weekends.

I definitely feel like I could be doing more. Weekends are very lazy. Work days I'm pretty busy. My endurance is pretty crap. High strength though.

13. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

I try walk at least 1h30 on my days off.it’s extremely beneficial for body and mind.

14. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

walk 248914241 steps over this way
    so i can kick you in your stupid ass

15. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

I've tried it a couple of times. I live somewhere where I can get almost 20k per day if I take train/walk instead of driving. It really does feel pretty good.

16. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

post that picture of your fat thigh from yesterday

17. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

I live in a safe White suburb where the nearest grocery store is a 40 minute walk and the train station is 1h 15 minute by foot. Why should I walk in the heat of summer or cold of winter?

18. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

>gets out of bed at 1pm
    have a nice day fatfrick

19. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

>implying I can afford a car

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *