1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

if your hobby is moving around, you are an NPC

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

when did i say it was a hobby?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The only downside is that you can't spot cops as easily, which is fixable via any combination of:
      >radar detector
      >scouting
      >be a law abiding citizen

Why are you here?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>>be a law abiding citizen
        Cringe

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>>be a law abiding citizen
        impossible for you h/o/es, but lucky for you cops are too lazy to arrest real criminals

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>you are an NPC
      why is this bad?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nobody is sad when an npc dies. If you don't care about that, great, kys

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>I NEED other people to care about me
          are you sure you’re not the NPC here?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

when did I say that?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

*pulls your pants down and spanks your ass red*
            ANON! (smack) STOP! (smack) BEING! (smack) moronic! (smack)

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I drive for a living

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

robots will fix that soon

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Can't wait to collect neetbux and drive for a hobby then

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Neetbux won't afford you the ability to be an butthole, moron. once the government stops propping you babies up it's over.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hell yeah.

Neetbux won't afford you the ability to be an butthole, moron. once the government stops propping you babies up it's over.

Never gonna stop. Keep paying your taxes so I can drive to the store at night to buy junk food.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

cope, your self driving electric Uber will have no steering wheel, and that will be the only car you have access to.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Wrong.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Kys you /n/ or /misc/ poo. Actual NPC are mostly watching TV(most often soap opera) or netflix, tiktok, facebook, instagram.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

there are people who have made millions watching movies on Netflix and reviewing them on YouTube. It's their hobby, they're good at it, and everyone appreciates them for it. You will never know that feeling.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This is weak bait. Moving around is a normal human function to understand our surroundings. Sure, you're not making money off of it like what your other moronic replies were, but - it's giving you a lesson in understanding your worldview and worldmap. Just like how people "made" millions just by watching shit with no talent, people have made millions just the same way by being filmed driving their car. It's all the same bullshit.

"NPC" has lost all meaning if the main character is less interesting than someone you can't be.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

As opposed to sitting on my ass on my computer all day? While I've maxxed my ironman I don't feel any more accomplished than the guy moving for a hobby.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No worthwhile thought has ever come upon a man standing still. If you are not moving you are not thinking.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>headlights hurt my eyes more than the sun
    >no empty rural roads in a half-hour radius
    Born to night drive, forced to suffer

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Me too, frog poster. Me too.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Black folk out

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>he lives around Black folk

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I have never seen a Black person in real life

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You have indians which are arguably worse

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>night driving is nice
    Yeah

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

ugh this image is uncomfortable, not as much as this mouthbreather BRZ driver, but uncomfortable still.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

what's so funny about that pic anyway? yeah, human lips protrude from the rest of the face, stop watching anime and touch grass

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

post lips

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ignore the cel it was just a ripped off o2 sensor

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The way the needles bounce is very satisfying to me. If only the fuel gauge wasn't covered.
      >tfw can't make a neat timelapse like that because digital dash only shows a numerical speedo and no tach at all

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

yeah for being only a Gopro sandwiched between the headrest and the seat it worked pretty well. Or it was a GoPro chest mount harness thing that my passenger seat was wearing, one of the two.
        I actually just wanted to test the timelapse function so sadly I didn't do any proper adjustment or framing.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>yellow sodium road lights
      SOUL

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

those are LEDs
        but hey at least people are getting the memo that monotone low kelvin color was used for a good god damn reason

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>suddenly remember my aunt's extreme dark purple 30 watt bathroom bulbs and purple bathroom accents from 1995
          everything is so hospital bright white sterile now i'm tired of seeing things in great detail, what is life without struggle?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>those are LEDs
          goddammit you're right, i can see the blue road signs still have normal color next to them instead of being monochrome
          fricking artificial soul

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's from the headlights dumbass

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I have no idea what the streetlights are made of, but since this was in Luxembourg I'm relatively sure they're up to standard

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

hell yea anon

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>constantly blinded by every car on the road having 1000000 lumen badly aimed LEDs with more dazzle than a barbie doll
    night driving in current year sucks

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>drive on christmas day
    >frick all traffic
    >no speed traps
    very nice

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>>sun not in my eyes
    Is it? I couldn't tell since I still have to wear sunglasses to drive at night.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/xVwWUVB.jpeg

This is only thing for people who live in the rural bumfrick-nowhere places these days.

Zoomers will never know what it was like to cruise at night in their towns/cities without getting their retinas seared or having to wear eclipse-grade sunglasses.

https://i.imgur.com/CxgDTKr.jpeg

>night driving is nice
      Yeah

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is only thing for people who live in the rural bumfrick-nowhere places these days.

Zoomers will never know what it was like to cruise at night in their towns/cities without getting their retinas seared or having to wear eclipse-grade sunglasses.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sunroof open. Windows down. 55 degrees. Clear starry night. No one on the road.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have to wear glasses for night drives 🙁

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you go for night drives, you are a real human bean

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *