POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Only if it is an EV or a hybrid.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

There is still combustion going on, enough to keep the engine from stalling. Its why you still burn fuel while idling and the rpms aren't 0.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

So We have to burn expensive gas just to go nowhere?
      Frick this, im getting an EV.
      My parents gave me the hand me down 2019 C Class but its shit. Spending money on gas is just dumb

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

have a nice day moron

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Hurr lets just spend valuable money on gas, instead of accumulating more wealth
          This is why you will be poor forever.
          Why not pick up a $5 coffee while you buy $100 worth of gas, as you drive to the parts store to waste more money on keeping that pos draining your capital.
          Bravo, we need more people like you.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

he's calling you moronic for entirely different reasons. or maybe the same reason, depending on whom you ask

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>H-hes broke for different reasons. o-okay?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

anon. why would you think a car coasting along at 70 mph down the highway with the engine being driven by the wheels is consuming fuel?

• 2 months ago
            Greased Geese

Of course it is dummy.
            This is why evs are taking over.
            Dum people

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I mean, an EV does use some electricity while idle. But it's certainly far less than a gas car idling.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

its why modern ICE cars shut off automatically when stopping, nothing stops you from shutting the car off when not moving unless your starter is barely alive

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

most vehicles shut off the injectors until the torque converter must be unlocked (in an auto) or until the programmed idle resume rpm is reached. the only combustion is the residual fuel in the intake manifold when you initially let off of the throttle.
      in deceleration the engine becomes a strong vacuum pump and still compresses air and discharges it on the exhaust stroke, which still makes noise, but it's a very different noise then when you're accelerating. no fuel is being injected in this state.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Correct

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

because it's still functioning as an air compressor, just without any fuel used

ok thanks frens
        thats what google told be also, but some morons mention jade breaking n shit

I like the sound my na inline 6 makes when I let go, my last diesel shitbox sounded like shit

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Once upon a time a friend and i were flat towing a '60s truck home.
        The truck had NO brakes, but there was oil in the engine and the clutch was still good.
        Whenever I needed to slow down for a turn i just put it in second or third gear and let the clutch out.
        There hadn't been any gas in the carb, nor even a battery for a decade or more but it still made a nice VRRRROOOOOOOOM every time.
        So, yeah, combustion doesn't need to happen for noise to come out.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

ive unironically shut off the ignition when flying down the highway. felt absolutely no difference in sound or performance. the tacho would juat drop straight to 0 though. but otherwise i could just turn the key to on and it was like nothing ever happened

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

if you are in neutral yes, the engine needs to idle as not to stall, so it does the boom booms

but what about flooring it and letting go? interia takes over and the engine is turning because its connected to the road, it doesnt need combustion to keep it running like in idle. why does loud noise still come from the exhaust

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

because it's still functioning as an air compressor, just without any fuel used

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Did you shid when you fard? Maybe thats the problem.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

You write like a seething jealous person.
    Weren't your parents successful?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

obviously yours weren't or you wouldn't be b***hing about gas being expensive you poor gay.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

this is probably one of the dumbest troll attempts i've seen in a while.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's some form of perpetual motion in action

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

MOM THE EV TRANNIES ARE SHITTING UP ANOTHER THREAD AND REFUSING TO BREAD ON HOOD AGAIN

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *