1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yes, I need a better vehicle.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

low quality bait

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

After having mine for a few months, I actually could imagine having it as my only vehicle (which is crazy considering I have owned 4-6 vehicles at a time for the last 10 years), if not for the range, just can't go far enough for roadtrips and I don't like sitting at superchargers. Other than that though, it does just about everything well enough both on the road and off.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

post a roadtrip photo

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

wait you own 4-6 cars at a time but you don't fly?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's about the journey, not the destination. A hylic like you wouldn't know though.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Gnostisism is cringe, what are you a wannabe mason?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Based
      first hand experience > armchair skepticism

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Are you moronic or samegayging?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Seething armchair skeptic

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Unless bread is posted, every single tesla "owner" on DA is a busrider.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

True I need more than one

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>be Geländewagen electric
    >Actually good range
    >Actually can climb terrain
    >G TURN
    >Actual amount of torque, vectored to tires that need it

https://www.mercedes-benz.com/en/vehicles/g-class/electric-g-class/

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>240 miles
      lol, CT has 340 miles

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

On back of diesel tow truck maybe

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Going downhill, with a 10mph tailwind, with a brand new battery (the huge one that takes up all the bed space), in perfect weather, doing 45 mph?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

no, probably 55mph in good weather with flat roads

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

If I'm in an electric G-wagen I'm going to:
        >The home town stadium
        >The good mall
        >My palace
        Range doesn't matter for any of those things and I have a driver for anything between "local errand" and "book a flight" distances.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

This "rich people have a personal driver" thing is a very strange misconception, maybe people who post this are from third world countries where that would be true? I've known several billionaires and many with 100+ million, never known a single person though with a personal driver other than one that was a state Governor which doesn't really count since that was provided. A G Wagon isn't even really that expensive, maybe $250k if you buy a loaded AMG one new at full MSRP, that's nice neighborhood HOA money, orders of magnitude way from having a driver money.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I don't know anyone with an on-call driver but the rich people I know that aren't into roadtrips definitely just charter rides if it's something ~6 hours roundtrip.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Anyone here surprised by how much normies are impressed by Teslas?
    Just got a Model Y for work here in Western Europe and my neighbor shouted “you a CEO now? at me yesterday.
    It’s the dual motor long range model with stock wheels so it’s not exactly a luxury spec either.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

All Teslas are luxury cars.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>All Teslas are luxury cars

Don't you mean, cheaper premium cars?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Idk what that is. When I look up Teslas on various automotive websites they're categorized as luxury cars.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Only because of price, and by that logic electric Hyundais are also "luxury vehicles". The only people who think Teslas are nice inside are those who only ever drove used shitboxes before, anyone coming from a new BMW would think the opposite

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The model 3 has almost no room for your feet in the rear. You can't tuck your feet underneath the front seats, so rear passengers are cramped and sitting with the feet tucked in. There is less room in the rear than almost any other 4 seat car. This basically makes the rear seats unusable and you may as well buy a two-seater. This is not a luxury car.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Any car that isn't fully electric isn't luxury. Any car that has any more than 10 physical buttons isn't luxury.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

they aren't lmao. firstly their pricepoint is not that of luxury cars, and secondly their interiors are far from being premium. they're middle class at best for their pricepoint, and cheap shit for their interior quality.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Nah, Teslas outclass most other luxury car brands. First, they're electric. Gaa or hybrid is not luxury. Second, they have almost no buttons, a requirement these days to be luxury. Third, they have top tier mobile app and car software.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That might be the weirdest definition of luxury I heard in a while. Tesla is an entry-level premium car.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Luxury is a luxurious experience. Diving to a gas station every week, having a bunch of ugly buttons scattered around that get dirty and can break, and inferior phone & car computer software, is not luxurious.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Repeating your criteria does not make it any less stupid and wrong.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Sorry bro, not gonna convince me to put up with shit that worsens the driving experience.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

As opposed to driving to a supercharger and waiting half an hour in queue and another half to continue your trip, having a shitty touchscreen with a computer that will become outdated and impossible to replace, having your car broadcast your activities in it to the manufacturer and who knows who else (advertisement agencies for starters), having an inferior computer (in terms of suitability to use) and bad ergonomics/UX all around?
            I'm not against consolidating controls, I'm against having to dive into menus to change a song, the AC temperature or control the wipers. I'm also against having to look at the indicator buttons that replaced the time-perfected stalk design. You're the real luddite, discarding decades of progress in the name of innovation.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Why would I drive to a supercharger?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Because you can't make it to your destination otherwise

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I have made it to my destinations for over a year without any chargers outside my home one.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I guess you never leave your cucked coastie shithole, touch blue grass some time

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

stay poor

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I've driven as far as 100 miles away from my home. I've flown a thousands in a single flight a few times this year.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

by this definition a golf cart is a luxury vehicle

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

By your logic, an apple is a luxury vehicle.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Which is why I drive a 'luxury' Mitsubishi Outlander plugin

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

P implies Q doesn't mean not P implies not Q. It means just because I say stop signs are all red, doesn't mean all red things are stop signs. Basic logic bro.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If you are so smart why couldn't you figure out that you could've had the things you consider 'luxury' for half the price?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Which car could I get for new has all the features I like?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Touch screens are inferior to buttons in every way. Less reliable, slower to use, ugly as frick, etc, etc. And that's why they're putting them back in cars after all the screen moronation of the last few years.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

incorrect on every point
            legacy carmakers are putting them back because they are unable to write software

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah bro, how's your Nokia stock doing? Did the buttons pan out?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Less reliable, slower to use
            This. I don't want to spend an extra second looking down to make sure my input registered or that I didn't just miss it by a quarter inch. I push a button, I hear it click or feel it bottom out so I know for sure it registered. That and muscle memory where you just KNOW where every control is.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

After government rebates a Model 3 is less than a Civic in much of Europe.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>luxury
        >every interior is a sea of cheap plastic and rubber that smells like a gimp suit
        >squeaks, rattles, panel gaps the worst on the market in all western countries

The only thing that's luxurious about them is the price anon.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That's because in Europe they are AN IIIIIIIIIIIMPORT.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Sure but Model Y’s are the number 1 car in Europe. They are hardly rare or exotic. And is a 55k car really a luxury car nowadays?
        Meanwhile, here is my 1 week review:
        >turning circle is horrible
        >door handles are awkward as frick if you are not using the “correct” hand to open them (eg. when you are carrying stuff with the other hand)
        >suspension is hard. You feel every bump in the road
        >software is moronic. eg. you can’t disable the passenger airbag if the car detected some weight on the passenger seat
        >no 360° camera. parking sensors are not super accurate
        >windscreen wipers on Auto are all over the place. You have to use the touchscreen to change wiper speed (which means you’re potentially looking at your screen instead of at the road when driving conditions are poor)
        >instant torque feels great

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

turning radius does indeed suck.
          you can use the scroll wheels to change wipers.
          There is a legal requirement for automatic front airbag seat detection/deployment not unique to Tesla, FMVSS 208.
          Decrease tire pressure, EVs generally have high pressure to improve efficiency at the cost of a poorer ride quality

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>no 360° camera. parking sensors are not super accurate

What in the actual frick? A mazda that costs half as much has both of those and they work perfectly.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

do you have the 19inch or 20inch wheels?
          im on the fence between buying the Y with 1% apr or leasing model 3 highland for 2 years then buying juniper Y

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

nvm I see you mentioned stock wheels
            shit I was hoping it's not so bad ride quality with the 19inch ones

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

teslas in general are just rough riding.
            Get the y.... for 1" wide and 2" longer, you have 3.5x the storage space.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

supposedly the refreshed model 3s have a bit better ride quality, are quieter and have somewhat better interior quality
            but the Y hasn't been refreshed in that way yet

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>more or less
    More practicality, less novelty.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Let me guess, you need more?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>cropped out Florida man

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

That is clearly chinese on signs in the background

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Some colleagues and I spent the last few days testing some cars. The Teslas drove alright but nobody got hyped after the tests. The autopilot beta was surprisingly pretty rubbish. If you want me to pick one of the cars I'd take the Tycan (really good BMS and delivers a crazy amount of performance under constant high load by the two-speed gearbox) or the BYD as a price-sensitive buyer (crappy suspension but a nice package for 45k, and most drivers won't get bonkers on lateral dynamics anyway).

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

If I had to pick a BEV. Otherwise the Alpine.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

thanks for the review, Cpt. Slow

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>i5 wagon
      Need that here in America

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The beamers were a blast, my condolences. On the other hand, you guys have really nice cars on the domestic market.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Some colleagues and I spent the last few days testing some cars
      was this something organised by your boss or just an after-work fun event?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The company organized it. The main reason was competitive analysis, but getting out of the office and having fun together is as important.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why'd they put such a puny battery in it and frick up the range, bros?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Because EV's are ultimately about controlling the population, not saving the earth

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

So what's it like being insane? Does everyone do things for ulterior motives? Do you wonder why people tell you happy birthday on your birthday?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

because Tesla has had problems ramping their batteries for the CT and making the pack smaller lets them sell more of them for the same production of batteries
      they are still selling foundation series so clearly the strategy is working, I wouldn't be surprised if they make the pack bigger later when the battery cell production ramp is not the limiting factor anymore

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yeah, clearly demand is not a problem, but I really really hope when they do decide to make an increased range version they figure out some way to package the extra batteries in the battery tray and not that extremely lame bed mounted range extender. That shit deserves a spot in the Tesla hall of worst ideas ever.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

More?
    More of what?
    The "Frick you I do what i want, even if it means cutting pedestrians in half" exterior? Sure
    Everything else, from electronic trash to Tesla's aseptic interior? Yeah nah

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Make it barebones and half the weight (and price) and I'll need it

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I don't think the gays would want that in their parade.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

the third of the "series" from 3 different channels who participated

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Insurance betting all cybercucks are a total loss in a year
    yeah I'm going to need a better vehicle

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Insurance

A insurance. Singular.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

https://x.com/heavydsparks801/status/1791532023712223389

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Oh nonononononono Cybersisters. Another Youtuber made a video pointing out legitimate concerns and inadequacies regarding the gift of our divine Musky saviour.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Oh no! Still gonna sell more than Ford and Rivian's trucks combined by the end of the year.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>he thinks cybertruck is going to replace fleet vehicles
        some people need trucks to actually be able to do truck things

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

What can't the Cybertruck do that the F150 can?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>What can't the Cybertruck do that the F150 can?
            Blue collar trades.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

How? The Cybertruck has more storage space than a typical ICE crew cab pickup.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/9nMJebS.jpeg

Yeah it's a common 6 lug and a 35" tire, lots of options just like any other truck.

[...]
            Cybertruck is a far better work truck than the F150, way tougher exterior, 240v 50A outlet in the bed

[...]

8x4, tailgate up. If it can't do this, it's not fit for any trade.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>trades
            >putting a few pieces of plywood in the bed of a pickup
            It seems that you are getting trades mixed up with a reddit makerspace or whatever it is you do. If a job requires plywood, it's coming in at minimum on a gooseneck trailer or by commercial flatbed.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>If a job requires plywood, it's coming in at minimum on a gooseneck trailer or by commercial flatbed.
            Proof you're not a tradie. I've loaded 8x4's in LWB Express'es and they're far better for maneuvering than any pickup with a gooseneck.

No crew cab pickup can do that.

>No crew cab pickup can do that.
            Which is why they aren't fit for purpose. Single cabs are still available.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I loaded 2 pieces of OSB to take to my Adam Savage inspired Marvel Makerspace where we 3D printed a Star Wars diorama

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>wait until I tell him about the 80's era ames scaffolding can fit in an Express along with the 12' planks.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No crew cab pickup can do that.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

That's why the Lightning has been outselling the Cybertruck and Rivian, right?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>just started production
          >Lightning has been outselling the Cybertruck and Rivian

And yet, the CT is outselling Rivian when every moron said no one wanted it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It "just started production" half a year ago, and Rivian sales almost all shifted to the R1S

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Don't lose hope dear Cybersister.
      Remember all that anti-Tesla propaganda is financed by the WEF and Mark Zuckerberg.
      They are panicking because we are winning.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You expect me to take this click-baiting, bad-faith shitposter seriously? You are his gullible audience.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Found the TSLA shareholder

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the cybertrash was NOT made for nudists (like me)

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>look Morty, I turned myself into a pickl-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I need less, as in less of a piece of shit of a vehicle.

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What's with these weird tires?
    is it possible to replace them with something standard?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Those energy consumption goals aren't going to reach themselves anon

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Neither will the question make its own answer.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yeah it's a common 6 lug and a 35" tire, lots of options just like any other truck.

>What can't the Cybertruck do that the F150 can?
      Blue collar trades.

Cybertruck is a far better work truck than the F150, way tougher exterior, 240v 50A outlet in the bed

Unless bread is posted, every single tesla "owner" on DA is a busrider.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I honestly don't understand why even knowledgeable EV people are calling the Cybertruck a lifestyle truck and the Lightning the work truck. What about the Cybertruck makes it not suitable for work? They never explain how they come to that conclusion.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Heard they got rid of those gay wheel covers since they kept cutting into the sidewalls. Without them you see a normalish truck wheel with no covers over the hubs.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

they are redesigning them

21. 1 month ago
    Burger hyperinflation

You can afford luxury when you get functionality figured out, electrics can't get wet

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I will not redeem.

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

https://x.com/SERobinsonJr/status/1791650933027328254

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

ICE sisters...

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/H0loDE2.png

ICE sisters...

>EV trannies getting destroyed in the comments because a gas generator woul dod the job for cheaper and for longer
      kek

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>for cheaper
        Doubt.
        >for longer
        Likely.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>a gas generator woul dod the job for cheaper and for longer
        Not only would you be buying a generator but you would spend thousands of dollars on all the gas to fuel it throughout its usable life. How is that cheaper than just buying an electric truck with that ability already built into it?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

OK hear me out: How about a diesel generator made of solar panels?

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I just realized that huge EVs make zero sense. You get shit range even with 150kWh of batteries like the Cybertruck has. Charging it is even more of a pain. It's not like you care about the environment if you drive a three ton monster anyway.
    Just stick a gas drivetrain in there and make in plug in at least.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Congratulations you are smarter than a Tesla shareholder

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Tbh, I've become really disillusioned with the cybertruck after seeing some teardowns.
    It's the same body on frame flimsy shit like the rest of the trucks have, but this time with heavy and shit looking steel panels instead of thinner ones pressed into shape.
    None of the exoskeleton stuff that was promised is actually in there. As for the engineering all these EVS are oversize RC cars, they don't have anything to get excited about, just a couple of electric motors and an inverter.
    It's not an enthusiast vehicle, it's just made for morons with more money than sense

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>It's the same body on frame flimsy shit like the rest of the trucks have

Then you're an idiot. It still is structurally different down to the castings.

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Last Time The Cybertruck Struggled Off-Road: We Try It Again On Much Harder Trails!

tfl testing the cybertruck off-road again but this time with the off road update I assume
    last time they did the test like two weeks ago they hadn't gotten the update yet though it has started to roll out

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

All the "CyBeRtRuCk SuCkS oFf RoAd" haters have moved the goalposts to "iT sHoLd HaVe BeEn ThErE fRoM tHe BeGiNnInG." You can't win with these people. Yeah, let's just magically make progress happen faster than is currently possible. Idiots.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

if the cybertruck just cut down the sides to take on a traditional profile and gave it a rear window it would be the best truck for sale right now. it's literally the only thing keeping it from being awesome.
        >great steering
        >adjustable suspension
        >individual-ish wheel control
        >will cut a j-walker in half
        >has a frunk

it could have been fantastic and quieted all the haters

27. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I think it's a really cool truck. The launch has been a disaster and I won't buy one for years.
    I think they could probably do a design revision that makes it a little more palatable too

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *