Anonymous

>$17 for a single bottle
    I'll stick to paste wax.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you could afford it if they didnt steal your money and send it to israel

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I'm literally a israelite. I can afford it. I don't want to pay for it. I like to get deals. This is why I have older cars that I take care of. Today, a dealer tried to sell me a cabin air filter for $115. I bought a better filter at Rock Auto. Save your money. Don't think you're rich because you spend beyond your means.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Hey can you do something about the weather anon? Way too much rain in my region lately. Trying to enjoy the summer over here!

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Oy fricking vey, anon. You're telling me. I just finished detailing my daily, and immediately it rains. Sorry, but I cannot fix the weather. That's another department. I am the guy that fixes what kind of baking mix wins and which one loses. A housewife named Heather is on to me, though. She'll have to have a kitchen accident.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This is actually such a funny reply. It genuinely made my evening.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Reject modernity, return to tradition.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>turtle shit
    >not griots 3 in 1 ceramic

Never gonna make it

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This stuff is great. It wins almost all tests and you can get it at Fred Meyers for $20.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>apply 3 coats across 3 days
    >shit lasts all year
    $20 a bottle is worth it imo. I should have got ppf but I didn't.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Did you guys watch the project farm video where he compared them all? The $120 stuff was miles above the turtle wax.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

At $120 it had better be

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It’s fantastic, when I take my car to the car wash, I can see the water beading from the previous ceramic coating months ago, it looks great on silver paint

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeller bottle if you're lazy.

Just spray on after final rinse when car's wet, then towel dry. It'll auto spread itself and seal the car. I've compared to the green and it's basically the same after several coats (several washes).

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I used this the other day and it was a b***h to buff off. And now there's streaks all over where I missed spots (not super noticeable but they show up pretty well in direct sunlight).

I used pic rel last year and liked it much better. It dried into a thicker layer so it was easy to see where it needed to be buffed off.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Do you have dark paint? I had the same experience but chocked it up to black paint + viewing it in direct sunlight.

How long do you wait before buffing it with the microfiber? Do you do it pretty much right after you spray?
      Does it wash off easily or lasts long?

https://i.imgur.com/du3ZoHf.jpeg

liquid detailing gold

It's also only $15 if you order it directly from their website.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Do you have dark paint?
        Yes, dark grey.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Do you have dark paint?
        Yes, dark grey.

Also I might have over applied it. I used more like 4-5 sprays per panel because with 2 per it seemed like it wasn't spreading enough to cover.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How long do you wait before buffing it with the microfiber? Do you do it pretty much right after you spray?
    Does it wash off easily or lasts long?

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is it really better than regular wax?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Your arms will think so

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My only issue with these is they seem to make the car a dust magnet due to static charge.

I read the new Graphene version may be less dust-magnety, but also read that Grapehene can be more dust-magnety.

Anyone tried both who can cumment on this?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's because its basically just WD-40. I'll stick to traditional paste wax.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This shit is better at waxing than it should be

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This shit surprised me. Tried it a couple weeks ago and it works pretty damn good.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I randomly discovered half a can of this shit in my dad's garage last summer and it really is based. I just wish it lasted longer.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Should I switch from paste wax to spray on?
    Aside from the obnoxious whitening of black trim if I frick up, I like spending an hour rubbing my car off. Also hides the swirls from the previous owner decently.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

But you're causing more swirls by rubbing it so much.

The less you touch the car, the better, of course balanced against letting massive amounts of dirt build up that might cause scratches when you later touch it or wash it.

Deffo switch to spray. It's the 21st century solution. No more rub on rub off

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

This, regular wax is so thicc, and it takes so much pressure that they recommend you not do it on paint that is new and hasn't cured yet, at least with a spray, you can very lightly rub on some protection right away, and do it often enough where you don't even wash your car, just do a light dust off and rub on more spray wax.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

does this dry weird on black cars? I cannot get a clean wipe on half this shit

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It doesn't dry weird it's just the naturally higher reflective property of dark paint to the human eye. This stuff smears and smudges over every paint color, it's just more noticeable against darker paints. IMO it makes it easier to see and remove the smeary excess, leading to an even shinier finish.

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What's the point of putting these coatings on when the car is just going to get dirty again unless you baby it on super clean roadways and shit?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why do you wipe your ass if it's just going to get covered in shit again?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I'm not American. I use a bidet and move on.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>I'm not American
          I'm so sorry

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Protects the clear coat from uv, and makes "stuff" like dirt road grime and water not stick to the paint well. If you get dirt on your car, it's possible to just rinse off instead of washing it off. And it looks better.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *