>literally have never made a single interesting car

>literally have never made a single good looking car that wasn't designed by Italdesign
They've had 50 years and done nothing but make shitboxes, and not even based ones, what went wrong? The Japs had the balls to make sports cars, why did these bugmen never make one when the exchange rates and labor costs would have made them super cheap from the 70's-90's?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Wrong. There’s the Kia Stinger. But then they stopped making that and so the brand is worthless. The V6 Kia Rondo was also a decent commuter car so that gets an honorable mention but those are not made (in the States at least) anymore either so again, worthless

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>There’s the Kia Stinger.
      That was an instant drift missile, just add butthole, if I ever saw one. Even the test drivers did nothing but do burnouts and slide them during the prototype debut.
      >t. witnessed the tire holocaust when this thing was still in design

I think they got rid of it mainly because it's not profitable. As exciting as the Stinger was, they want everything in their lineup to be like the Telluride where it prints money for the brand.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

> I think they got rid of it mainly because it's not profitable

No, they are immediately replacing it with an EV sports line. Which is unfortunate because build quality is certainly going to be in the shitter

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>No, they are immediately replacing it with an EV sports line.
          I'd still posit it wasn't profitable. A lot of the Stinger's hardware was just not platform interchangeable. It was their version of a halo car to revitalize the brand and now it's gone. I digress.

Kia is indeed committing to EV now and unlike other manufacturers who are forced to pull out because their major markets don't like 'em, simple as, the Korean market is very receptive to adopting them. Last I recall gas prices in Korea regularly spike due to China being the regional butthole and they're totally fine with moving away from that.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The Genesis coupe was cool.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>why did these bugmen never
    Because instead of that company putting resources into engineering a vehicle that doesn't self ignite (when it isn't stolen with a USB cord), we have thinly veiled brand advertising saturating the web.
    The sad fact is, better advertising equals more sales. More sales means more pissed off customers with horrible first hand negative experiences. More pissed off customers means more thinly veiled brand relevant advertising trying to combat their horrible image. Rinse, wash, repeat.
    Don't know how to spot a shill thread? Odd, because you just made one.
    There is no non commercial reason to start a hyundaikiagenesis thread. Picking on the moron isn't that fun of a game. No lulz to be had. It's just a sad brand with a sad existence that would have ended long ago if it didn't have backing from the south korean government. It's not even worth laughing at.
    It's just sad.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>when it isn't stolen with a USB cord
      Koreans live in a pretty high trust environment so the immobilizer wasn't a necessity in the home market. That was a glaring blind spot for other less civilized markets.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

So is there something wrong with just making normal cars? I'm not sure I understand why you're infuriated by that.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Not OP but nothing wrong with normal cars as long as they aren’t pieces of crap that can easily get stolen

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

We aren't talking about quality or theft prevention, we're talking about some troon that is furious that they aren't making cars that they want them to make.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Aight, fair enough

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>So is there something wrong with just making normal cars?
      Yes. Literally every company has taken a chance on something, the worst koreans just make soulless shitboxes that are bad and copy and paste design language from other companies. They lack the Faustian spirit.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The Elantra N is okay. Looks like shit, but its a decent car. God they can't make a decent looking car to save their lives.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I wanna know what edgelord they hired for the design team

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Does the N stand for Black person?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

In the US, absolutely.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Car is dope af, but it's not in production.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>I am a poster between the ages of (relevant market demographic) and I think the brand being mentioned is relevant and worthy of discussion.
    Maybe this thread could be in that advertising window instead?

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The N series has some pretty based shitboxes. I don't know if amerifats get the i30 and the i20 but both cars do way more than the price tag suggests, even if they are generally slower than the competition.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Americans get the Kona, Veloster, and Elantra N

I like them, but I can't stand their shills. The rest of their cars are rather shit clones of better Japanese or German cars. Maybe I'd consider a G70 but frick if I trust them long term.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The Kia Soul is interesting. Not the car itself so much, but the comically incompetent owners it repeatedly attracts.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

(OP)
    >literally have never made a single good looking car

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They don't sell ICE to us in Japan for some reason.
    I would buy it if it were cheaper like in other countries.
    So I can't evaluate, I don't know.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

have never made a single interesting car
    Hyundai Genesis Coupe
    Kia Stinger

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Please read our sales brochure listing products made by this one manufacturer
      Yes, those products exist. This is not interesting.
      The lack of interesting cars by this one specific manufacturer is why the shills have to resort to the oxymoron "modern classic". It's like marketing a "pre antique ikea table". It's not going to last and it's never going to be interesting.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

N's are fun. Kia yes not much happening there but they sell so something is working
    >verification not required

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

have never made a single interesting car

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Such interest. Many wow. Totally not just a basic b***h pic of a basic b***h car.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

literally s-class tier

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *