Literally what is the purpose of this sticker?

Literally what is the purpose of this sticker? Do they seriously think someone, who was otherwise going to rear end them, would suddenly pay more attention and NOT rear end them because "oh shit watch out, they have their moronbaby in the car! lemme drive carefully!!"

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>carjack meeeeee

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yes I tailgate from slightly farther away out of respect

3. 2 months ago
    p

It’s how new parents flex on genetic dead ends like yourself. We don’t actually expect you to drive any differently.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Filtered!

• 2 months ago
        p

Only thing filtered is your genes, by women

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i assure you having kids is not a flex

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

kek yeah the fact that he thinks it is indicates his own child status, he doesn't realize it

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>cancer tripgay impostor
          >having kids

• 2 months ago
        p

kek yeah the fact that he thinks it is indicates his own child status, he doesn't realize it

Not my fault you impregnated a womanlet and ended up with ugly slow gay offspring.
        Shoulda got yourself a 6’ roastie with good bone structure like daddyDA done did

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>does a complete 360 in rhetoric

• 2 months ago
            p

>has a learning disability

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Having kids is so monumentally moronic and is only surpassed by incels' longing to have a family.

The "have a family" meme is literally pushed by fat middle aged boomers who are such losers that they seriously think completing the most basic evolutionary task is an "accomplishment". The funny thing is most of them have kids because they were too stupid to pull out. Yeah, your kids were accidents, quit acting like they were "miracles".

Having kids is so insanely moronic it makes sense why low-IQ people are the main child producers. Yeah, lemme just sentence myself to 3 consecutive years of sleepless nights followed by another 5 of making sure little timmy doesn't accidentally kill himself followed by 5 more years of literally never having a moment to yourself - all while your wife is getting fatter. Your life revolves around making sure you and her don't fight - which entails endless cleaning in your spare time and not being able to sit back and do whatever the frick you want because you'll be scared the wife will b***h at you. All just so you can have a miniature version of yourself that might turn into a lefty drug addict who obsesses over Black folk? Lmao yeah, have fun with that. 20% of Gen Z between 18-24 identify as LGBT by the way.

Tonight, I will do /whateverthefrickIwant/. What will you be doing? Sitting on the couch watching TV in peace IF YOURE LUCKY? Lmaooo yeah, hope it was worth it bro. What's funny is if this post was made on a Friday/Saturday night you'd literally have "parents" seething at me. Their weekends are spend in front of a fricking computer on DA instead of with their family hahahahaha so when they say "wahh I'll be with my family" Nah homie, you'll be on fricking DA because the only peace you get is when you lock yourself in the back room to quarantine yourself from them

• 2 months ago
        p

>not having a tradwife who does all the work
        LMAO
        U done mumbling into your speech to text tube, wheelchair boy?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

40% of women over the age of 40 are not just overweight. They are OBESE. 70% of women over 40 are overweight. These stats are including childless women. If you look at just women who have had kids, the obesity rate is closer to 60% and the overweight rate is almost 90%

The best part? You're stuck with her. Forever. Hahahaha have fun with your fatass wife!
          >she's not fat!
          Yes she is. She's a fat sack of disgusting shit. Her body is testament to her inability to control herself. And you have to give up half your shit to get a new one LMAOOOO. Enjoy your expired Great Value brand girlfriend

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

if you don't have a wife and multiple kids by 40 then you have failed as a man
            enjoy coping with prostitutes and hookers until you die alone

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The guy stupid enough to tie himself down to a single chick who is bound to be a fat mess is trying to give me life advice hahaha MINT

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

if you want your life to amount to nothing then that's your preogative
            just don't cope about it online like the depressed/delusional homosexual you are, that's pathetic and i don't want anyone else to make the same mistakes you did

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>he thinks the degree of someone's success is dependent how many times that person lacks the self-control to pull out
            Oh man, I hope you're out a MLK Drive high-fiving all those Black person dad's for busting inside "they baby mama". Literally the only thing that separates my life from yours (besides my higher income, better body, superior overall appearance, bigger house... etc etc) is the fact I have the self-control to not nut inside a pussy. I could have hundreds of little Shelby Chads running around by now if I was some Black person brain like yourself.

• 2 months ago
            p

Whatever copes yourself to sleep at night bud

Kids are fun af as long as you have money and a good woman

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>my entire post is about your fat wife
            >"h-having k-kids i-is f-f-fun"

• 2 months ago
            p

>y-your w-wife i-i-is fat :/

Lel nope 🙂

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Post her kankles

• 2 months ago
            p

You DA homosexuals should stay away from philosophy and stick to things with motors. Especially the triphomosexual

>genetic dead end cope

Great thread

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>no cankle pic

• 2 months ago
            p

I’ll snap one next time ur mom drops by
            REKT

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Can this filter feature also filter out replies to filtered content?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

How do you actually see your final days, not surrounded by your children and grandchildren, instead a shotgun shell in the mouth or heroin in your veins overdose?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yes, lemme just sacrifice my best years and tie myself down to one (fat) woman for life so that when I'm decrepit and about to die I won't feel lonely for the 1 week I'm in hospice. GREAT return on investment

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

od'ing sounds like a better time than aging to the point where you become incontinent and shit yourself until you die in an assisted living facility.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>assisted living facility
            You morons need to build some actual relationships.

It's a euphemism for hospice care which is a corollary of euthansia meaning "good death." What kind of mentally moronic value structure are you operating on?

You overdosing may help society out if you have the balls to do it in order to not suck up extra resources so everyone else can make you feel good before you die, assuming you don't have anyone. Human life is about social connection and cohesion. Death is no different.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>"having kids is moronic"
        >says man who is only alive because someone had kids

Kek based moron

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

yeah lol
          >literally every single person that contributed to my genes was moronic
          >therefore i must be smart
          top zozzle

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

yeah lol
          >literally every single person that contributed to my genes was moronic
          >therefore i must be smart
          top zozzle

Up until about 100 years ago, people had children almost explicitly to help around the house, farm, tribe etc. and to have someone take care of you when you got old. Now people have kids because "derrr it's somethin' yet suppose to do hurrr" or (most commonly) "oopsie daisy, couldn't control myself and nutted in your pussy, hopefully nothing happens tee hee".

I could get on board with having kids, had I been born before the 70s. But every kid brought into this world now are being brought into a world of obesity, shitskins and homosexuals all contained within a hyper-sexualized culture. Kids are like big pets now. Pets owned by morons with zero foresight.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Or maybe people have kids to like.... you know... continue the existence of our species?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That's a pretty shit reason to have kids tbh.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>continue the existence of our species
            This is like winning the lottery but still working because "the company needs to continue to thrive"

I mean if you don't like living you're welcome to commit suicide, but if you do like living, if you think it's a good thing, then obviously the logical decision would be to make sure human beings living is a thing that continues to happen.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I love my life. If I had kids, I'd probably want to end it. Do you not see the conundrum?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ah I see, you're selfish.
            >I like the gift of life that was given to me
            >but I won't give that gift to someone else because... reasons...

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Ah I see, you're selfish
            Yeah no shit. Except the person that is being affected by my decision literally doesn't exist. Allow me to post this excerpt from the original post:

Yeah, lemme just sentence myself to 3 consecutive years of sleepless nights followed by another 5 of making sure little timmy doesn't accidentally kill himself followed by 5 more years of literally never having a moment to yourself - all while your wife is getting fatter. Your life revolves around making sure you and her don't fight - which entails endless cleaning in your spare time and not being able to sit back and do whatever the frick you want because you'll be scared the wife will b***h at you. All just so you can have a miniature version of yourself that might turn into a lefty drug addict who obsesses over Black folk? Lmao yeah, have fun with that. 20% of Gen Z between 18-24 identify as LGBT by the way.

NO THANKS

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah cool story bro, not reading.
            Nobody wants to hear the rationale of a selfish manchild.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The bulk of the post is from

Having kids is so monumentally moronic and is only surpassed by incels' longing to have a family.

The "have a family" meme is literally pushed by fat middle aged boomers who are such losers that they seriously think completing the most basic evolutionary task is an "accomplishment". The funny thing is most of them have kids because they were too stupid to pull out. Yeah, your kids were accidents, quit acting like they were "miracles".

Having kids is so insanely moronic it makes sense why low-IQ people are the main child producers. Yeah, lemme just sentence myself to 3 consecutive years of sleepless nights followed by another 5 of making sure little timmy doesn't accidentally kill himself followed by 5 more years of literally never having a moment to yourself - all while your wife is getting fatter. Your life revolves around making sure you and her don't fight - which entails endless cleaning in your spare time and not being able to sit back and do whatever the frick you want because you'll be scared the wife will b***h at you. All just so you can have a miniature version of yourself that might turn into a lefty drug addict who obsesses over Black folk? Lmao yeah, have fun with that. 20% of Gen Z between 18-24 identify as LGBT by the way.

Tonight, I will do /whateverthefrickIwant/. What will you be doing? Sitting on the couch watching TV in peace IF YOURE LUCKY? Lmaooo yeah, hope it was worth it bro. What's funny is if this post was made on a Friday/Saturday night you'd literally have "parents" seething at me. Their weekends are spend in front of a fricking computer on DA instead of with their family hahahahaha so when they say "wahh I'll be with my family" Nah homie, you'll be on fricking DA because the only peace you get is when you lock yourself in the back room to quarantine yourself from them

which you've already read and responded to LOL what a moron

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>you don't want to read my post? Well jokes on you, I just repeated the same shit I already said before.
            >bet you feel real moronic now huh?

You've just proved my decision correct anon.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>"I'm not going to read all that even though I read a post that was 4 times as long!"
            Not only did you out yourself as a moron but you're now essentially pushing your fingers into your ears and closing your eyes saying "LA LA LA NOT LISTENING NOT LISTENING!" hahahaha what a homosexual

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I'm not going to read that because you've already admitted you're selfish and you're just going to continue ranting the same justifications over and over
            >that's exactly what you did
            Based me with the foresight

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You've already read it, moron. That's the whole point. Wowee, really living up to the stereotype of morons being the main child producers

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Proving my decision to not read it again completely correct.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>to not read it again
            You'd have to have read it to know that you had already, previously read it hahahaha what a moron. You just outted yourself as literally having no rebuttal and instead just replying "uh uh ackshually I didn't read it!"

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>already forgot that he himself personally told me it was the same as his other post
            world's smartest anti-natalist

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So you already know the content of the post, and your rebuttal to it is "I'm not reading it a 2nd time"? Hahahaha literally "I accept your concession"

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yes I know because you told me when you were trying to somehow argue that I was stupid for not reading because I've already read, not realising that only proves I was right not to read it again.
            This is exactly the type of logical deficiency I'd expect from someone incapable of making the most logical decision of all to reproduce.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No, that whole ordeal proceeded the post where your "rebuttal" was literally "Im not going to read that". Look at you... you'll sit here and "debate" this absolutely moronic topic but completely avoid the main subject at hand. Hold this L, moron

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>admits that indeed, the reason he doesn't want kids is because he's selfish
            >continues to rant to justify that selfishness
            >don't read
            >proceeds to call me moronic for not reading his rant because it was the same rant he made before
            >too stupid to realise that proves my decision correct
            >proceeds to say I must have read the post to know it was the same as the other post
            >forgetting that he himself told me it was the same as his other post
            very low IQ anon

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>implying you have kids out of anything other than severe selfishness
            Truly deluded. You (and the vast majority of others) bring children into this world out of boredom, to try to "fix" a relationship, or because you were too selfish/uninhibited to not pull out. Acting like you're "doing your un-born kid a favor" by bringing him into the world is the most hilarious, self-righteous, narcissistic thing I can imagine, not to mention completely untrue.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>these are the reasons you have children
            [citation needed]

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Purely anecdotal. Unfortunately there is not a single survey as to "why people have children" (really makes you think). But don't kid yourself. You are not having kids for any non -self-serving reason.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I made it up
            Based anti-natalist high IQ arguing techniques

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I don't believe you
            Cope

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>that which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
            Yes.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>All just so you can have a miniature version of yourself that might turn into a lefty drug addict who obsesses over Black folk? Lmao yeah, have fun with that. 20% of Gen Z between 18-24 identify as LGBT by the way.
            If you had a kid right now they would grow up to be a completely different generation.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>then obviously the logical decision would be to make sure human beings living is a thing that continues to happen.
            Nah frick people.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So Kys lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>continue the existence of our species
            This is like winning the lottery but still working because "the company needs to continue to thrive"

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

[...]
            I mean if you don't like living you're welcome to commit suicide, but if you do like living, if you think it's a good thing, then obviously the logical decision would be to make sure human beings living is a thing that continues to happen.

Ah I see, you're selfish.
            >I like the gift of life that was given to me
            >but I won't give that gift to someone else because... reasons...

the most effective way to make the world a better place (from your point of view) is to seize power on a national scale and bend the people to your will
            the second most effective way is to literally create people with worldviews, personalities, intelligence, and physical characteristics that closely match your own
            if you think that the world could use less people like you then you should unironically seek immediate help or kys as soon as possible

So Kys lol

Humans, especially in the modern world, are such bastards to one another. why would you ever do anything for the good of "the species", let alone anything that sacrifices your own well being as an individual (and if you hadn't noticed, we live in an individualistic society). if you want kids to carry on your legacy (if you even have one), that's great. but if you're having kids for no other reason than it being "selfish" if you didn't, why...?

the kind of shit you're preaching only makes sense in a place like Japan, where they have a declining birthrate and a collectivist mentality. and every citizen has a duty to their nationality.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If life is so bad it's not worth living just end it lol
            You anti-natalists are always such damaged and deranged people.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

except nothing in my post said anything about life being bad, just other people around me. as an individual, you are in control of your own life, but you aren't in control of others, so you should really only care about yourself. being selfish is a good thing. at least in our society. again, the collectivist people only make sense in a world like Japan.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Kids are like big pets now. Pets owned by morons with zero foresight.
            modern parenting summarized

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

the most effective way to make the world a better place (from your point of view) is to seize power on a national scale and bend the people to your will
            the second most effective way is to literally create people with worldviews, personalities, intelligence, and physical characteristics that closely match your own
            if you think that the world could use less people like you then you should unironically seek immediate help or kys as soon as possible

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>the most effective way to make the world a better place (from your point of view) is to seize power on a national scale and bend the people to your will
            Take your meds. Literally never said or implied anything. In fact, I never said anything about "changing the world". Low IQ post

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

selfish degenerates like you shouldn't procreate. unfortunately for you that's not the norm and you should stop acting like it is

Yeah cool story bro, not reading.
            Nobody wants to hear the rationale of a selfish manchild.

anon, what's the point in trying to convince these people to have kids? either they're gonna find the error in their ways on their own or they'll just make more miserable people like themselves

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>selfish degenerates like you shouldn't procreate. unfortunately for you that's not the norm and you should stop acting like it is
            This post has absolutely nothing to do with you saying, "from my point of views" that "the most effective way to make the world a better place is to seize power on a national scale and bend the people to your will"
            You just went off on some random, meth-induced tirade and are now flailing random insults lmao people like you should be jailed for pro-creating and your spawn captured and culled from the gene pool

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

they hated him because he told the truth.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

All kids become debt slaves of Satan. Welcome to Hell 😉

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>why are there so many Africans and Indians in the neighbourhood, it never used to be like this!

• 2 months ago
        s10fag
      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Very cool post Rabbi

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

elvish antinatalism

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>all while your wife is getting fatter.
        ex incel here whats the issue with this fat breasts ass and belly legs are kin/o/

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I've asked 1 person here to post pics of his wife's cankles and he declined (however its most likely because he's single and childless and is dying on this hill for some weird reason). If your wife looks like that, good for you. But the reality is most peoples wife's here have bodies that are repulsive to look at both clothed and especially unclothed

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Found the creampie eating cuckold.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Drastic projection

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This plus they're given to you for free

Cope seethe and dilate moron troony

• 2 months ago
      Greased Geese

You're a Black personhomosexual, Alphonse. You're inherently a genetic dead end lmao

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

everyone point and laugh

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

and you think your vaxxied lineage isnt already dead? LOL!

• 2 months ago
        p

troonylover has now spent nearly a full day convincing us why his genes should die off LOL

Not vaxd but hole was. Baby Prezo turned out perfectly, hitting all milestones early thus far

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>hole
          You've never touched a woman in your life.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

why did you suck off a Black person?

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ironically for first responders to prioritize the baby when the parents flip the frickin thing

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I've got a straight piped 5.2 liter V8 that revs past 8,000 RPM and always bounce of the rev limited when I fly past these pieces of shit (parents). "Oh I have a baby, I'm so speci-" VROOOOOOM POP POP POP POP

Do you homosexuals want a trophy for completing the most basic biological task known to mankind? No? Well your baby is now deaf, frick you

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This except I'm running by in a straight piped solid lifter 5.4L V8 that revs past 7,000 running 2 inch pipe true dual side exit exhaust with tri-y headers in a 4-speed car with no OD and downshifting like a motherfricker. I'm deaf, you are deaf, your baby is now deaf, and the cops have been alerted.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>thread has devolved into a babyshitter vs antinatalistgay
    Please just filter the schizo and discuss the sticker not babies

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yes I believe it's configurable in the settings

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>"Why the frick is this moron driving slowing down so much for this speedbump, or this turn, why aren't they accelerating faster from this green light?"
    "BABY ON BOARD"
    >"Oh... they're not moronic, they're just driving gently for the sleeping baby"

That's literally all it's there for.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Probably the best post ITT so far

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

God damn your fricking stupid, it's so in the event of an accident the first responders are made aware that there may be an unresponsive infant buried in the wreck. How on fricking earth is this so hard for people to understand?

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's a sticker to notify fire fighters that there are kids in the car. Though I guess it wouldn't matter with the hellspawn that are EVs and their unquenchable lion batters LMAO

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You DA homosexuals should stay away from philosophy and stick to things with motors. Especially the triphomosexual

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Trying to trigger childless millenial hags.

• 2 months ago
      p

Worked itt

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

homie has a whole ass family but is ITT replying to randoms now that people stopped showing him attention LOL your life is a billboard for birth control

• 2 months ago
          p

You don’t have a family? Lmao what a loser

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If I had a wife and kids I certainly wouldn't be on DA after/near midnight LOL are you like 50 years old with adult kids? Yikes...

• 2 months ago
            p

Hag unhinged LMAO

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>u-ur mad!

• 2 months ago
            p

Nice selfie LMAOOO

• 2 months ago
            He'll respond to a dot LOL

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

it's to make moronic antinatalists frantically cope and seethe at their own exceptionally short-sighted life choices, often shitting their pants in a futile effort to convince people that they're not just projecting their suicidal tendencies onto society at large (side note: 80 percent of Americans are happy or very happy, and 64 percent of the world at large is rather happy)
    case in point: half the posts in this thread

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

samegay lmfao

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Lmao this

it's to make moronic antinatalists frantically cope and seethe at their own exceptionally short-sighted life choices, often shitting their pants in a futile effort to convince people that they're not just projecting their suicidal tendencies onto society at large (side note: 80 percent of Americans are happy or very happy, and 64 percent of the world at large is rather happy)
        case in point: half the posts in this thread

>The no-kids people are seething!
        - says the guy spastically replying to OP multiple times so he can vent some more LOL

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>The no-kids people are seething!
          Yes.
          The no-kids people's justifications for not wanting kids:
          >THE WORLD IS FRICKED ANYWAY
          >EVERY PERSON IS A BAD PERSON
          >IF I HAD KIDS I'D WANT TO KILL MYSELF
          You people are unhinged and seething.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I mean I listed like a half dozen reasons here

but sure, cherry-pick and strawman in the same post, it speaks volumes to your intelligence

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>it's cherry picking if you point out some of the moronic shit we say
            lmao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Me:
            >I don't want kids for reason 1, 2, 3, etc.
            >for these reasons, if I had kids, I'd probably want to kill myself
            You:
            >SO YOU DON'T WANT KIDS BECAUSE YOU'D have a nice day??

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>"if I had kids, I'd probably want to kms"
            "hey look these morons are so unhinged they say moronic shit like they'd want to kill themselves if they had kids"
            >"HEY DON'T POINT OUT HOW MENTALLY UNHINGED WE ARE!!!"

I will.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's hyperbole. You really need to get some fresh air

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>NoooOOoOOoOo DON'T QUOTE ME IT WAS JUST HYPERBOLE
            lmao cope

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Reminder this conversation stemmed from you saying "lol no-kids are the ones ACKSHUALLY mad 'cause [moronic reasons]" but the only people ITT telling others to kill themselves out of severe butthurt are the "parents". Yikes

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That's right buddy boy - if you believe the world is so irredeemable that people shouldn't even be born into it then you should follow that logic to its inevitable conclusion and end your own.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Lol chalk another one up to the "REEEEE have a nice day" "parent" group on our assblast survey

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're the one saying life is bad

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Find that post

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>But every kid brought into this world now are being brought into a world of obesity, shitskins and homosexuals all contained within a hyper-sexualized culture.

Literally "kids shouldn't be born because the world is bad"
            If it's so bad have a nice day.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So because I think today's society is not ideal to bring a child into, you think my "life is bad"? Lol actual Black person-tier reading comprehension.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yes.
            Logically if you think life is worth living despite the problems in the world, the child would too. If not, end it now.

I know logic isn't your strong suit as you have proven many times ITT but do try it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

How do I dumb this down for you... life is fricking awesome despite the current state of our society. If I also had to look after some shithead kid and be stuck with the same chick until I died, no, life would not be awesome.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yea I know you're selfish, we've already established that.
            But stop making arguments about the world the kid grows up in.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

This post has literally nothing to do with the fact you were flat-out wrong with your deduction. You exposed your idiocy and are now trying to pivot. Like I said, hold this L

>that which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
            Yes.

Anecdotal evidence, although unreliable, is evidence nonetheless. Your rebuttal is literally "no you're lying!" And like I said, cope (harder). The majority of parents are not having kids for some self-less reason and if you disagree I'll point you in the direction to several websites where you can see the rates of single motherhood and divorce. "Were having kids as a self-less act for the child! Believe me!" *gets divorced and destroys the family dynamic out of (also) selfish reasons*

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>let me tell you how the world is kid, people do this because of that
            How do you know that?
            >I made it up, now get btfo by my powerful argument

Based anti-natalist high IQ arguments

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>"the majority of people have kids for purely self-less reasons and to give a kid great life!"
            >*half of kids born in 2019 were born to single mothers*
            >*50+% of the remaining kids end up in families where the parents split up and destroy the family dynamic*
            Keep showing us those great deductive reasoning skills

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

how many IQs do you have to be on to believe either of those stats prove a motive

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Jfc you really are moronic... if the majority of parents had kids for self-less reasons (i.e. want the kid to have a great life) then 50%+ wouldn't make rash/selfish decisions that drastically harm the child (i.e. divorce and father not being present).

You think Jamal fricked LaQuisha and left her and the child explicitly so the child would have a better life? No. Like I previously said (and for whatever moronic reason you disagreed with me) the majority of parents have children for selfish reasons.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>then 50%+ wouldn't make rash/selfish decisions that drastically harm the child
            How many logical leaps you on right now my bra

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>deductive reasoning
            >"logical leaps"

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Explain what method you used to deduce their motive when producing a child

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>spoonfeed me your reasoning and make airplane noises when doing it

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>it was heaps deductive bro just trust me
            Yeah so anyway as I was saying you have no idea why "me and the vast majority of others" have children and pretending that you do is pretty lame.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah bro, Jamal is totally out there producing single mothers because he wants multiple children to have experience the wonderful life of single motherhood and poverty, not because he's too stupid to pull out hahahaha holy shit you're so moronic its unreal

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Sorry bruz I live in a white country so I don't quite spend quite so much time theorizing about what "Jamal" does with his BBC

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Implying your vicinity to the data has anything to do with the data itself

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>"data"

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>spoonfeed me daddy

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm having trouble understanding this graph bruz, can you point out the part about "motive during conception" to me?
            Or do I have to make a logical leap... sorry... a "deduction" to see that bit?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>"I'm going to have a child solely it can enjoy life, but at the same time I'm going to condemn it to a living environment conducive to crime"

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Logical leaps it is then?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>the stove is glowing red, I probably shouldn't touch it
            >"whoaa easy there with the logical leaps my friend"

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>it's like obvious bro trust me
            sorry bruz but that's not much of an argument

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>the stove is red hot bro just trust me
            >sorry bruz but that's not much of an argument

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That's right bruz, you have absolutely no notion of the motivation anyone held during conception and it is very foolish to pretend you do.
            Making logical leaps like "well X happened so therefore they must've thought Y when they Z" only makes you seem less intelligent.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>That's right bruz, you have absolutely no notion of the heat being emitted by the stove and it is very foolish to pretend you do.
            >Making logical leaps like "well stove is red so therefore it's hot when it really could be cold" only makes you seem less intelligent.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>the personally felt motivations of a person are just like a stove bro, they're either hot or they're not and you can tell by looking at whether they're glowing
            So this is the power of anti-natalist analogies?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>the stove is definitely cold bro

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I can just tell what they thought bro it's just like looking at a stove

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I can just tell bro, it's not hot

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>trust me bro I just KNOW what they were thinking

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>trust me bro, you can't tell it's hot

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>It's obvious bro, I just know what they think bro

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>just because it's red doesn't mean it's hot

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>people are stoves bro, I just KNOW!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's just a color bro, I just KNOW!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>stoves bro STOVES
            >stoves is how I know what huge quantities of people are thinking

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>colors bro COLORS
            >colors aren't hot

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>ITS COOOOOOOLLLLLDDDDDDDDD

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I'm mind reading this stove bro

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I'm incapable of deducing this stove is hot bro

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I'm capable of reading this mind bro

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>how can you POSSIBLY tell the stove is hot without touching it?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>PEOPLE ARE STOVES BROOOOOO

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>RED IS JUST A COLOR BROOOOOO

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I just just tell by looks at the stove people's colour bro

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ok now try again in English please.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>THE STOVE PEOPLE BRO
            >THEIR COLOUR

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Your mind is breaking bro. It's like 2am in Australia and you've been going at it non-stop for 12 hours

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>no you don't understand, people are stoves, I can read their minds and you're just too delusional to see it
            >bro

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>bro people have kids so the kid can have a good life but then get divorced and create a terrible life for the kid
            >I'm totally not suffering from cognitive dissonance
            I think I mind broke you on the stove thing though LOL

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>people got divorced
            >
            >
            (logical leap)
            >
            >therefore they were thinking X when Y

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>parents have kids so kids can be happy
            >make decisions that make kid unhappy
            C O G N I T I V E
            D I S S O N A N C E

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>if you ever do something to make your kid unhappy
            >
            >
            >(logical leap)
            >
            >that means you never wanted your kid to be happy
            So this is the power of anti-natalist logic

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>make life-altering decision out of selfishness that negatively effects kid
            >"I didn't have this kid out of selfishness, I promise!"

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>it's the only explanation bro, if you ever make your kid unhappy it means you never wanted it to be happy bro
            >trust me bro
            >stoves

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

This homie thinks divorce is like not giving little Timmy a cookie hahahaha

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So some actions fulfil your qualifier for the logical leap and others don't? Could you quantify that please?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>have kid because you want it to have good life
            >make selfish decision that makes kid not have good life
            Maybe they had that kid out of selfishness too?
            >logical leap logical leap!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>maybe means definitely
            Based anti-natalist definitely not jumping to conclusions

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

means definitely
            No, maybe means maybe. Did you think I was arguing that single couple that divorces had their child out of selfishness? Yikes.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>now it's maybe
            Ahahahahhah but you were so SURE in your earlier posts

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You were actually thinking I thought all 100 million+ people who divorce ALL had their kid out of selfishness? Hahahahaha are you 15 years old? Let me just direct you to my initial claim

>implying you have kids out of anything other than severe selfishness
            Truly deluded. You (and the vast majority of others) bring children into this world out of boredom, to try to "fix" a relationship, or because you were too selfish/uninhibited to not pull out. Acting like you're "doing your un-born kid a favor" by bringing him into the world is the most hilarious, self-righteous, narcissistic thing I can imagine, not to mention completely untrue.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>You (and the vast majority of others) bring children into this world for X reasons
            citation?
            >well I think some people might do it MAYBE because reasons....

Ahahahhahahhaahha
            I am very much so enjoying this walkback anon.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>the most recent estimate is that almost 60 percent of all pregnancies are unintended, either mistimed or unwanted altogether
            https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK232124/
            Cope harder moron

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>"people who get abortions didn't intend their pregnancies"
            >"so therefore people who didn't get abortions also didn't intend their pregnancies"

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And just to slam frickin dunk of your dumb ass, here you go
            >the most recent estimate is that almost 60 percent of all pregnancies are unintended, either mistimed or unwanted altogether

>muh sauce! Give me muh sauce!
            Here you go b***h
            https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK232124/

12+ hours of seething, all to just get shit on in the end. Can't wait to see you move those goal posts. "W- well I don't live in Amer-" stfu nerd. Get absolutely shit on

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>genetic dead end only having sterile "sex" with barren prostitutes
            >Chad impregnator with several White kids
            Seems like a simple choice for any man with self respect

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>no rebuttal
            >just seethe
            *chef's kiss* I couldn't have asked for this to go any better

https://i.imgur.com/zz6hgqg.jpg

>"so therefore people who didn't get abortions also didn't intend their pregnancies"

>double replying
            mad

And now you're just making stuff up hahahahaha
            L O G I C A L
            L E A P
            LMAOOOOOOOO

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Your "60%" includes abortions you absolute brainlet

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>"people have kids because they want to give the kid a better life!"
            >gets pregnant
            >kills the kid
            >somehow this supports his argument

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>"people who choose to have kids have them for selfish reasons"
            >"for my supporting evidence I will use these people who chose not to have kids"
            Once again that big brained anti-natalist logic on display

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>people have kids for self-less reasons!
            >meanwhile over half of all pregnancies are complete accidents LMAO
            >"reee this doesn't mean anything bc half of them kill the baby!"
            e-girlng so hard rn

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>first you were talking about "people who bring children into this world"
            >now you've shifted to talking about the people who specifically chose not to bring children into this world
            >pretending like that's who you were talking about all along
            This is sad anon

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>implying all of those unplanned pregnancies ended in abortion

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Well then perhaps next time you bring up a statistic you could stick to just the ones relevant to the group of people you're talking about - you know, the "people who bring children into this world"?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Oh I love the 60% number - it gives great insight into how selfish/moronic mothers are. 60% dawg. 60% of potential mothers either killed their kid or got pregnant with it on accident. Not looking good for your "I had my kid because I wanted it to have a enjoy life!" LOL nah, it's looking like your man forgot to pull out and now you're stuck with it.

What are we at now? 60% of pregnancies are by accident. 40% of children are born to single mothers. Yikes - really not looking good for the whole "my kid is a miracle!" argument LOL

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I can tell how the "people who bring children into this world" think because I have statistics on these people who didn't bring children into the world
            Wait a minute don't you have that backwards?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No sweety, I can tell you how potential mothers think. Say it with me, slowly:
            Potential
            Mother's. Potential. Mothers. Potential mothers are statistically irresponsible. They get pregnant on accident and out of wedlock. They kill their unborn children.

Answer me this: do you think the majority of parents have their kids for self-less reasons? You won't answer. Because the data just isn't available for either side. So all we can do is infer using the available data, which I am (and you call it logical leaps because deductive reasoning is just too hard for you, as you've previously demonstrated)

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Hahahahha the second great walk back!
            >first you were certain of how they think
            >then it's a "maybe"
            >now you're not even sure what group of people you were originally talking about

How did "people who bring children into this world" expand to include "potential mothers" anon?
            This is really quite unhinged.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You seriously thought I thought that every single parent had their kid for selfish reasons when I literally said "the vast majority" hahaha Black person-tier reading comprehension

The vast majority of parents either had their kid unplanned or were born to single mothers. LMAO you think moms want to be single mothers? Are you so autistic that you'd need to have a source saying "no, mothers don't like raising kids on their own" LMAO

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>you seriously thought I wasn't talking about anti-natalist abortion enthusiasts when I referred to the "people who chose to bring children into this world"??
            I had rather assumes they'd be excluded yes

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Uh oh, stinky!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Inb4
            >b-b-but that doesn't mean they didn't have the kid for some self-less reason
            LOL COOOOOPE. Damning a kid to single motherhood is absolutely HILARIOUS. Those kids are nothing more than pets for morons LOL

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That's better bruz, statistics that are actually relevant to the group of people you're talking about!
            Why couldn't you do that in the first place instead of shamelessly pretending as though you were really talking about "potential mothers" all along?
            Probably because it doesn't quite paint the same picture does it?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>blah blah blah
            Suck my dick and get rekt homosexual

LOL @ having kids

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ahahahahhahahaha
            >the power of anti-natalist arguments

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>provides data
            >"w-well why didn't you do it sooner"
            Wellllll I been breakin bucks for 3 generations now

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Uh oh is are we on the brink of the third great walk back?
            Inb4:
            >well actually when I said "the vast majority" I actually meant 37%

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

37% of pregnancies are accidents. It is not a far cry to say another 30% are done for selfish reasons such as boredom, wanting a large pet, thinking it's "fun", etc. and pretending that "NO WAY that could happen!" Is just cope. Continue to REEEEE about "muh source" like the spastic incel you are.

50% divorce rate
            40% obesity rate
            70% overweight rate
            20% of Gen Z are homosexuals
            Have fun with that LOL
            >muh source! Muh source! I can't think without muh source!
            Frickin nerd

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Oh hold on, let me correct myself. 37% of *births are accidents. Now cry about some other irrelevant piece of information

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

AHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
            >but if we imagine another 30% ontop of that 37% then I'm correct

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>100% of the remaining 63% of planned pregnancies were had for self-less reasons
            Lol even most of the reasons actual parents give for having kids are for selfish reasons
            >to make life more complete
            >to give life meaning
            >to be loved
            >To build something amazing with their significant other
            >to feel more complete
            >"To live a new and challenging experience"
            >To relive your childhood

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I'll just imagine I won the argument

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>nooooo these aren't real reasons!
            Cope

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If I just imagine these motivations and attribute them to an arbitrary 30% of imagined people then I imagine I will be right

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>noooo it can't POSSIBLY be true
            Cooooope

Now proceed to spend literally 12 more hours saying various iterations of "Nah uh!"

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>actually I never claimed it was definitely true, only that it was a possibility
            The third great walk back

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Let's test those deductive reasoning skills: do you think the majority of people are selfless or selfish? It's a simple question but I have a feeling you'll dodge it

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The great deflect

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>doesn't answer the question
            Hahahaha exactly. Humans are naturally selfish. The majority of time when people do selfless acts, it is only because they expect others to return the favor, i.e. selfless acts are actually selfish. "I'm only doing this for you under the presumption you'll do something for me. Keep living in the moronic bubble where you deny human nature

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/cogs.13326

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So you've given up trying to prove your moronic claim? Decided your time is better spent preaching about the nature of humans as a whole?
            Better luck next time bruz.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So you've given up trying to prove your moronic claim? Decided your time is better spent preaching about the nature of humans as a whole?

Imagine being so insecure in your decision whether or not to have children that you'd shit up a thread for hours trying to get someone who made a different decision to admit they were wrong.

https://i.imgur.com/x2miPyn.png

Literally what is the purpose of this sticker? Do they seriously think someone, who was otherwise going to rear end them, would suddenly pay more attention and NOT rear end them because "oh shit watch out, they have their moronbaby in the car! lemme drive carefully!!"

I can for give the BoB stickers because new parents are exhausted and make poor choices. But pic related irritates the frick out of me.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Completely different anon. Not reading all your shit, not wanting to have kids is a mindset that is only born of self loathing and no self respect

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>double replying
            mad

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You were brought up by a single mother you homosexual ? Your existential anguish and fixation on divorce as a cruel act seems too weird.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

dis rascsist as af bruh ong fr fr

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's a bright ass yellow sign, yes it probably helps you avoid getting rear-ended (if only just barely).

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

@27565246
    take your meds

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

People are proud of their kids and like to broadcast it

Parents and friends are happy for them, and will show this appreciation for gifts

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Anyone who brags about wife here has 100% lardass fatso wife thats well known fact

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Literally what is the purpose of this sticker?
    It tells people why you are driving so slowly.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It’s to let firefighters/EMS know there’s someone in the car who can’t free themselves in case of an accident

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

So do they remove the sticker/sign every time the children aren't in the car? If not it's pretty useless.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Do you remove the firefighter stickers from your bedroom windows every time you leave the house?
        >captcha: basedja

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>the firefighter stickers
          Qrd?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Also
        >crash so badly everybody is unconscious
        >somehow sign is still attached to magical unbreakable window

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>most collisions are frontal or side impact
          Yes I would expect the rear window and sticker to be somewhat intact in most cases.

>the firefighter stickers
          Qrd?

Stickers you put on your bedroom windows so firefighters know where there are likely to be people in case of a fire at night.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What? Kek I didn't even know that was a thing. Never heard of it. Must be something American.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Probably. I don’t think it’s especially common anymore but it’s a thing. The house I grew up in had them.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The only actual answer itt, the rest is just sour grapes from incels and men who can only have fake sterile sex

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why are people with children always so triggered when you say you don't want kids? surely forcing someone to have kids against their will would be a terrible thing for everybody involved?

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>more ebonics

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

kek what the frick is wrong with you two, just hurry up and kiss

33. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Please be courteous to me while I drive like a fricking lunatic

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

In my experience it mean "I drive like shit give lots of space"
      Is it just me or are people with these stickers the most reckless on the road?

Yeah I guess it makes sense that someone self-absorbed enough to get such a sticker would also be a moronic driver. Low-tier people like that often have multiple low-tier traits

34. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

In my experience it mean "I drive like shit give lots of space"
    Is it just me or are people with these stickers the most reckless on the road?

35. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  36. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>child hating
    Shalom!

37. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Im not reading all this. Should I coom in a woman or not?

38. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

When they were new in Europe (Baby Am Bord) we use to stick them on tanks and portashitters during REFORGER.

39. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The unfrickable childless incel is pretending to know what women think lol lol lol loooooll

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Womp womp

Incoming cope 3, 2, 1...

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>he thinks renting a prostitute for sterile humping is sex
        I feel sorry for you, anon.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>y-you pay these girls!
          Hahaha there it is!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Renting as in they are never truly yours, dumbass. Pls, in2 reading comprehension.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>ackshually the women never *picks nose* belong to youssshhh
            >you wush jus wenting them *pushes up glasses*

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Strawman, the truth is the entire purpose of dating, sex and relationships is to form a family, anything short of that isn't truly having sex or a relationship. In the same way, masturbation doesn't count.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

This, your pretty much just jerking off into women as vacuous and pathetic as you are. Even a lowly hood Black person with bastard children is more impressive than you.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>the truth is the entire purpose of sex to form a family
            How many pictures of women dancing in wheat fields with the black sun symbol in the background do you have saved to your phone?

Let me just remind you the shape of the penis evolved to literally scoop out the semen that still resided inside females - that's literally how often they were getting fricked by different men for hundreds of thousands of years.

This, your pretty much just jerking off into women as vacuous and pathetic as you are. Even a lowly hood Black person with bastard children is more impressive than you.

>sex is like jerking off inside a woman
            Hahahahha probably the most incel thing I've ever heard in my life and you're not even being ironic

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Let me just remind you the shape of the penis evolved to literally scoop out the semen that still resided inside females
            Lolno, inb4 some israeli pop culture paper. What is true is that sterile humping some disgusting prostitute is nothing compared to impregnating a girl you deflowered.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>jews
            >muh virgins
            >"""sterile humping"""
            You're seriously a /misc/ caricature hahahaha

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So many people are bluepilled about this subject...

>Mixing starch and water together to make a solution similar in consistency to semen, they found the ridge around the top of a man's penis could scoop out around 90 per cent of the "semen" substitute in just one thrust.
            >But a fake penis without a ridge only managed to remove about 35 per cent of the "semen".

Human penises are also much longer/larger than other animals compared to their body. Longer/larger penises were more effective at removing semen and replacing it with their own. Thus, they passed on their long dick genes.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

half of those are bots anon

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>2/10, lolbrown, troony, chong, 3/10

Womp womp indeed

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yeah all of them except Angelee and Katie are busted but let's be honest - you'd probably cream your cargo shorts if any of them even said hey to you. I just gotta sit back and the sex comes to me, THATS my reality, lil cellies

• 2 months ago
            p

LMAO now it all makes sense

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>please show me more attention!
            Hahaha get back into your box incel

• 2 months ago
            p

Go back to chatting up those 3/10’s

ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Cope and seethe lil celly, cope and seethe

• 2 months ago
            p

>posts an A cup troony

LMAOOO this keeps getting better and better holy shit lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I had them in my mouth as she rode my wiener and can confirm she's in 32B/30C territory which looked frickin mint on her 100lb body.

>Literally proving my point
            >"so you're not proving your point"
            LOL

• 2 months ago
            p

Did you make him cum too?
            Fricking lmao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>ur ghey!
            Full grown adult ladies and gentleman

• 2 months ago
            p

Where did he finish?
            Ur lower back I bet hahah

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>but bro humans are like heaps selfish BRO
            >this is how I know exactly what all those people were thinking at the moment of conception
            Based anti-natalist standard of "proof"

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Did you get you a nappy in? :^)

>Humans are selfish by nature
            >but for [reasons] they'll sacrifice hundreds of thousands or dollars and 18+ years of their life so some kid can maybe be happy?
            Totally makes sense bro

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Prove they don't lmao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>moron doesn't know how burden of proof works
            Hahahahah

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ah yes that famous "burden of proof" where you can claim to know what millions of people were thinking and then it's up to the other person to prove you wrong.
            That must be the anti-natalist version of burden of proof.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're the one who thinks selfish humans *magically* won't act selfish when it comes to making one of the most life-altering decision LOL
            >humans will act outside of their very nature because.... well just because ok!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>look bro they're all heaps selfish I just KNOW
            >that's why I know exactly what they were thinking bro
            >STOVES

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>they're all heaps selfish I just KNOW
            I literally linked the study LOL cope harder incel you don't even have kids which is incredibly embarrassing
            >PROVE IT
            Hahahahhahah

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Oh you linked a study showing what motivated people to bring children into this world?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Oh you linked a study showing what motivated people to bring children into this world?
            There's that Black person-tier reading comprehension again hahahaha

24 hours STRAIGHT, literally a single 3 hour break, dying on this hill and you don't even have kids hahahahaha what the actual frick compells someone to do this?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Oh so you posted another irrelevant study?
            Is this like that time you posted about 37% of pregnancies being unplanned and asked me to imagine another 30%?
            Do I also have to imagine people acted selfish in ways not covered by the study?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

homie explain right now why you have been arguing for literally 24 hours straight with a single 3 hour long break about why people have kids but you have literally ZERO offspring

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>"why are you still replying"
            >t. man still replying
            I do love it when the argument devolves to this point - the last throws of a defeated man.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>argument
            Pffttthahahaha this is a shit slinging fest, geeksquad. Literally no kids and has been sitting here for 24 hours arguing about why I'm wrong for not having them hahahahhahahah only on DA jesus fricking christ...

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>"but you've been replying to me over this long period of time so that proves you lose"
            >t. man who also replied over the same period of time
            Is this another case of anti-natalist "logic"?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

There's that Black person-tier reading comprehension again

If you don't have a family to take care of then you have all the free time in the world (like me) so it's not as big of a deal. Why the frick did I have to break this down for you?

Nonetheless, I actually went to bed. You on the other hand have literally been up for 22 out of 25 hours arguing LMAOOOO. And arguing for having kids when you don't even have them hahahaha like WHAT THE ACTUAL FRICK. This is the most bizarre thing I have ever witnessed on DA and that is saying A LOT, especially coming from me who has hoardes of incels trying to dox him due to the asshurt I've caused them the last 10 months

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I see you've given up on pretending to know the motivations of people who bring children into this world and have instead dedicated your precious time towards pretending to know things about me.
            Very amusing anon.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I see you've stopped engaging in a bad-faith argument
            Oh woe is me! cry about it some more, incel.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Thoroughly defeated

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Cry harder

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The words of a man with no argument

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That's the spirit

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You already posted this in another thread where you ranted like a maniac about how much sex you were having. You sound like a lunatic.

40. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

All my friends that have kids are miserable.

41. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

UK here. I sat behind someone doing 50 in a 70 (national speed limit dual carriageway) and decided to overtake once it split into two lanes temporarily; the fricker decided to speed up and prevent me from doing so, despite clearly having the 'baby on board' sticker AND a visibly occupied baby seat in the rear. Absolute frickwit. I still got past.

42. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Is it true or an urban myth that it's for ambulances to know to search for a baby?

43. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  44. 2 months ago
    p

>anons having a complete meltdown because i procreated and they can’t

At least the tinder trannies will keep you company, u both have more in common than you think

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

post censored pic of kid with timestamp and loaf of bread. you won't because you can't, Alphonse.

• 2 months ago
        p

>thinks I’m someone named aplhone
        Lmao
        Post screencap of my bank account balance from your prezo folder and I’ll consider it

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Has this shitskin ever even posted key fob with time stamp?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Of course he hasn't, it's just a busriding Black person.

• 2 months ago
            p

No idea, I don’t keep track of what anons do or do not post.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm talking about you, dumbfrick pfttthahahaha dumb brown moron hahahaha

45. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What the actual frick have I started...I just wanted to talk about a stupid sticker...
    t. OP

46. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

holy shit is this still going on? ffs

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

God only knows what compels them to try and convince each other when they're clearly not gonna

47. 2 months ago
    p

childless man = failed “man”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *