Lmao do EVtards actually sit at gas stations for nearly an hour just to be able to drive on?

Lmao do EVtards actually sit at gas stations for nearly an hour just to be able to drive on?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

a lot of those charging locations have become local gay sex hangouts, so they don't mind and in fact generally look forward to their 'charging time'.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

BIG if true

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That sounds very true.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah, I really want a Tesla due to the quickness. Just super alluring to be able to smoke a hellcat or something at a red-light. I WFH and really only run to the store for groceries, rarely have to go farther than 5 miles down the road. But I have a 2012 Accord that's still running fine, so just doesn't make sense to take on the expense.

Lol.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Yeah, I really want a Tesla due to the quickness. Just super alluring to be able to pay $80K for a car that can smoke a hellcat or something at a red-light. I WFH and really only run to the store for groceries, rarely have to go farther than 5 miles down the road.
        Anon there are better uses for your money. Who cares if you can smoke black people at traffic lights?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I breathed through my nose.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's a small price to pay for flexing on the poors like you.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The most expensive luxury cars are still ICE, so not sure what you're trying to flex.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Ev worship is peak midwit.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>too poor for gas
      >spends 40 minutes taking it up the ass

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Charging stations are actually more expensive now. At least in europe.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>[Thing] is more expensive in Europe
          Yes we know it sucks over there

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

have you tried importing rapists and terrorists?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not my country specifically

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>NOBODY RIDES FOR FREE

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>flexing by wasting an hour at some ev station
      some evs are cool but you gotta admit you look like a fricking dork standing there lmao

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Standing there
        My seat reclines completely flat so I can take a nap if I feel like it. Why would I stand around outside like a moron?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Black person behavior sleeping in your car in public

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No, Black person behavior is going up to people at gas stations begging for money, something I do not have to deal with while napping in my car.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This cum guzzler has never wrapped his car around a pole because he micro napped pushing himself for a 10 non stop drive without meth…pffft

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nice troll, but the funniest part of these charging stations is the absolutely israeli fees for using them. You're talking $80 to charge from empty to full for your car, and that's assuming you immediately pull it off the charger when you're done.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That’s my favorite part. Not only are you paying as much/more than for gas because you get gouged on charging fees (inb4 “just never go more than 250miles from home!”), but you also get raped on insurance and depreciation. So even despite government subsidies, you spend more money to operate an EV vs an ICE, and you get a worse quality car the entire time.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Any time I'm not on a road trip it literally costs me half as much to charge as it does to buy fuel for similar range. I don't go on road trips daily.

My insurance for my 2022 EV is $10 more per month than I was paying for a 2014 Nissan Sentra.

A car is a tool not an asset so I don't care about depreciation, but I also didn't buy new because I'm not moronic so I benefited from the depreciation.

> How often do you drive 100+ miles away from home?
          uh… at least once a week, plus whenever I go on trips. At my previous job (consulting) I was constantly on the road, and only home 1 day a week. What am I supposed to do about charging then? Oh, right, either hope the hotel has something affordable or use a supercharger and get gouged there.

Your situation is not typical, but if you're using your personal vehicle for work trips constantly and you're not charging your travel expenses to your employer then you're a moron.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>not an investment
            What I meant to say

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It Canada electrcity costs me 1/10th the price of gas to drive the same distance, it's a no brainer. Gas is twice as expensive as America but electricity is stupidly cheap and often hydroelectric or nuclear
            Turns out if you invest in your infrastructure, it can handle it

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>your situation is not typical (aka I’m a clueless zoomer)
            >proceeds to tell me what to do as if he knows better
            Consultants and traveling salesmen are typical jobs, sorry to tell you.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

homie just use Zoom

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

My moron huge EV SUV cost me $12 bucks to recharge, that would of been 80 a week in a gas SUV
          so no, an EV is a monthly payment cheaper than a gas car if you commute

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A $30k ICE crossover does everything your $60k E-crossover does. How long is it going to take you to get that $30k back in fuel savings? They really need to start teaching basic math/financial literacy in schools lol.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it was $26k you dumb fricking boomer get with the times

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Which new EV SUV is $26k? Did you buy a used EV crossover? If so you have a $30k EV that will eventually need a $30k battery pack replacement. So guess what? You're still at $60k. Get some financial literacy you fricking zoomer.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>IF it happens
            wont happen
            meanwhile you WILL burn through $30k in gas to your mossad masters

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Tesla does kind of fudge it by quoting a high price per gallon of gas, regular it would be more like $178 or premium $210 and does not account that it will slightly drain constantly if not plugged in where as a gas vehicle is not going to have it's gas suddenly go bad by itself.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

forgot pic

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>$0 to charge
            >electricity is free
            >Ellen Muskrat is going to put a free supercharger in my garage

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A lot of them do have free supercharging, so kind of yeah.

Also if you're smart like

https://i.imgur.com/ywqqLIv.jpeg

I commute 95 miles every day and I don't even think about public chargers, I just go to work, plug in, and come back at the end of the day to a full battery.
            It costs me $0 and I never have to waste my time to go to a gas station or something

you can just use other peoples' electricity, it's pretty great.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Oh cool so all I have to do is go spend money to have a 4 hour dinner at the olive garden twice a week so my Tesla can charge for free.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Or work somewhere with free chargers nearby, they're pretty common. Or just plug in when you're already out shopping or running errands because you do leave your house right? You're not just some shut-in homosexual who posts about cars all day while not actually owning any or ever going anywhere, right?

You could also just plug in at home and not ever think about the cost because it's so cheap it might as well be free, assuming you don't live in some moronic shithole.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That would not be bad but I typically just get work done, shitpost, or eat something while the car charges so maybe 20-40 minutes out of the last month it was inconvenient. Like when my brother showed up at my house while I was charging so I just had him wait in my driveway for 15 minutes while it topped off and I drove home.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>teslasissies need an app affirming the choice they made

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Where is the shitbox anon? I have been sharing actual knowledge because it interests me. If I lost my car I would simply buy another or use one of my other vehicles.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What? Are you a fricking bot?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Still no shitbox

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Anon there are plenty of EVs on the road today with well over 100K miles on them with batteries in great condition, it's not 2005 anymore.

Also I don't drive a Tesla because I'm not moronic.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Also I don't drive a Tesla because I'm not moronic.
            I am guessing a asiaticbox kia niro ev? I have ridden in the hybrid before and it sucked

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This one

https://i.imgur.com/I1HvVOZ.jpeg

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Are they constantly supercharging and doing full power launches? I also love how you say I'm living in the past when you think making it to 100k miles is a reliability achievement. Are we back in the 70's or something where we only have 5 digit odo's?

I fricking despise Tesla but I think you're moronic if you buy anything else. How about you share this SUV you speak of?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Are they constantly supercharging and doing full power launches?
            I'd assume not because that's moronic.

I'm not the guy who posted about his $26K SUV, I was just pointing out that the "eventually you'll need to replace the battery" argument is moronic because in the vast majority of cases the battery will outlast the car in modern EVs.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the battery will outlast the car in modern EVs
            At what capacity? With a range around 25% less than advertised and a loss of around 2-2.5% per year, that I'm never supposed to charge past 80% in the first place, in 10 years I'll have a range of what, 50 miles?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>loss of around 2-2.5% per year
            Don't buy a leaf and this doesn't happen
            >that I'm never supposed to charge past 80% in the first place
            Not true, you shouldn't be charging to 100% every time (no reason to unless you're going on 300+ mile road trips literally every day in which case yeah don't buy an EV idiot) but you can absolutely charge above 80% up to 100% occasionally if you think you could use the extra bit of range that day, you just shouldn't be storing it at 100% SOC for prolonged periods of time, especially in high temperatures.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Getting at about 204 miles at 90% charge with 11 years and 169k

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hey anon did you know that if you regularly fill your ICE car's fuel tank with piss it will frick up the engine?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Piss is for diesel exhaust, EVtard.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Piss is for diesel exhaust, EVtard.

Very soon.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Fueled station and infrastructure new construction.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nobody tell this guy what happens to the fuel cell in a 2nd gen Prius and Ferrari F40

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Anon fast charging doesn't even meaningfully degrade the battery on cars with half decent battery cooling unless you're a moron to fast charges to 100% every day in 110 degree weather. People have used fast chargers exclusively for multiple years (a scenario that doesn't happen normally unless you're a moron who bought an EV with nowhere to change it) and seen less than 5% SOH degradation after well over 2 years of that. And battery degradation does not happen linearly, there's a small amount of degradation that will happen at the start if you're doing things like that and then it quickly tapers off unless you're storing the thing improperly like an idiot.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If the battery is doing fine at 100K it's not going to just suddenly stop being fine for no reason dipshit, it'll continue being fine as long as you don't suddenly decide to torch it for no reason.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

kek, last time i filled up my van it was $84, but i also drove nearly 500 miles before filling up again

How often do you drive more than 300 miles in a day? I have a gas SUV that I use for road trips. And my EV is for commuting in my city.
        Why does this choice of vehicles enrage you so much?

(often)

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What in the frick are you on? I charged from 16% to full earlier today for $17 at a DC fast charger.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Did you know that if you use the thing completely incorrectly like a moron and let your battery fall to dangerously low SOC then charge it well past the level where charge speeds are useful to 100% SOC on a cheap shitbox with 100kW max charging rate and passive battery cooling so it takes 3 hours at a charger where you are charged per minute it is very expensive?

Might as well complain that fueling your civic takes way too long and is expensive because you stop to do an oil change and tire rotation every time

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>flexing on poors
      >bmw 3 series money
      yeah sure m8.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

With the federal rebate a new EV car can cost as low as 18000.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

When did you get your sex change?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

poor people cut the cables off your charger
      >summer fun canceled
      >ev gay btfo again
      >hobo wire thieves stay winning

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's not vandalism. They aren't protesting EVs. They're junkies who want to sell the copper to a scrap yard.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You're trying to explain crack head activities to a bot

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

based

It's not vandalism. They aren't protesting EVs. They're junkies who want to sell the copper to a scrap yard.

also based

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Drive EV
        steals your cable
        >Drive gas
        steals your catalytic converter
        Not living in a high trust society is the real problem.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

This is on the right track but
          >steals your cable
          I don't own any public charging stations, so this is not an issue for me

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's your problem if they break the connector on your car while you're inside getting gapped.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I don't live in Detroit

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>break the connector on your car while you're inside getting gapped.
            The car will not drive while the charger is connected so how are you getting gapped in a parking spot?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

rectally

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

gaped, not gapped, sorry

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No, we charge them in our houses. You do own a house, right?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

So you don't drive anywhere outside of range of your house then? lol. May as well just bike or take public transit at that point.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How often do you drive more than 300 miles in a day? I have a gas SUV that I use for road trips. And my EV is for commuting in my city.
        Why does this choice of vehicles enrage you so much?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>has to own two cars because his EV is incapable
          lmao digging your own hole

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Saves money in the long term compared to getting a gas car of equivalent performance.
            Also you can afford two cars right?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>trying to flex money
            >can't afford gas over a 5-10 year span

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

your entire shtick for shilling evs falls flat when you have to buy a gas car for roadtrips and shit

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

New gas car: $35,000
            Renting a vehicle when I want to take a trip outside EV range for a week: $500
            I would need to go on 70 road trips to make the money back on just buying a gas car. That doesn't even include insurance and gas and maintenance.
            So yes, having a gas car to road trip is just a luxury. I don't have to have it, but I can afford it.
            I also enjoy the quietness and smoothness of an EV in my city to commute, while also being pretty fast.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Personally i just have 3 normal cars and don't have to worry about any of that dead battery shit.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

my electric bike gets around the city quicker than you and I own two ICE vehicles.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Your single motor base model Tesla isn't fast. An F-150 is faster. It's more economical to run a single 20mpg truck vs a Tesla and a backup vehicle.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Hol up, I like electric drive- it's just the homosexuals like you that we hate. Look at the way you type, you're a wienermongler.
          That's why I drive a superior hybrid.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'm not enraged I just think you're gay lol

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Be nice, poorgays on DA can't comprehend owning multiple vehicles

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Most of the charging stations are located in destination locations. You're not sitting in your car for 45 minutes. You're parking and going to the mall or restaurant or whatever. The people who really are just sitting and waiting are only doing it for 10-15 minutes. A Tesla can get over 100 miles of range in just 10 minutes.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Cope.
          >b-but I WANT to be stranded, my appliance is actually charged already

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Oh my bad. I thought you actually wanted to be educated on the subject. I didn't mean to disrupt your shitposting.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I’ve heard this cope so many times
          >akshually I can go consume goyslop while it’s charging, chud!

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Do you not go places? Are literally the only buildings you ever drive to your residence and your workplace?
            Maybe I can predict that you'll claim youre one of the last true high test trad men and every weekend you drive 700 miles to the nearest forest and camp or something like that because real men don't need no civilization

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>So you don't drive anywhere outside of range of your house then?
        How often do you drive 100+ miles away from home? A few times a year maybe? There's only 2 reasons EV charging stations exist, for long road trips, or because people are sometimes idiots and forget to plug in at home.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

100 miles is less than two-hour drive

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>100 miles is less than two-hour drive
            Yes, and? Nobody should need to drive a 4 hour round trip on a regular basis. If you live 2 hours away from where you work, you're an idiot. I live in the middle of nowhere to the point where my nearest neighbor is over a half mile away, and even then I can get pretty much anything I need within a 30 minute radius of home.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Nobody should need to drive a 4 hour round trip on a regular basis.
            But everyone should be able to.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>But everyone should be able to.
            Everyone is able to, that's why EV charging stations exist. The point is if you own an EV, having to use a charging station away from home should be a very rare occurrence. If you put yourself in a position where you have to drive 300+ miles on a daily basis you really need to rethink your situation because you're wasting 20% of your life commuting which is ridiculous.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The whole thread is about the charging stations you're forced to spend a lot of time at because of the gay unrefined technology.
            >on the daily basis
            No one except you is saying that. I fricking don't want to spend an hour at some station even once a year if I can refill in five minutes and continue driving, nor I want to plan my trips around such stations.
            >should be a very rare occurrence
            Now you're saying they aren't meant to be used frequently. That means there's no reason to make them as frequent as regular gas stations. Nice self-own.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>The whole thread is about the charging stations you're forced to spend a lot of time at
            And I'm pointing out that people aren't forced to spend a lot of time at charging stations. The average ev driver just plugs their car in when they get home and it charges overnight. There's only 3 instances an ev station should really ever be used.
            1 - infrequent long trips
            2 - you accidentally forgot to plug in when you got home, which should be pretty rare unless you're completely incompetent
            3 - you bought an ev without the ability to charge it at home in which case you're a moron

The point of this thread is to point at ev owners and laugh about how this is so stupid and how they have to endure this massive inconvenience. I'm pointing out that it's an inconvenience that rarely comes up (if ever) for most ev owners.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>That means there's no reason to make them as frequent as regular gas stations
            Correct. Since you can charge an ev at home there really is no reason for ev charging stations to exist in the quantities that gas/diesel fueling stations exist, outside of highway corridors where people tend to travel on long trips. I own an ev and I have no idea where the nearest charging stations is, I've never used one outside of a couple long road trips.

>That means there's no reason to make them as frequent as regular gas stations. Nice self-own.
            Do you think the people in this thread telling you repeatedly that we barely ever use public charging stations are public charging station owners? Why do you think we give a shit whether charging stations are as common as gas stations? I have never used a public charging station, I don't give a shit about them.

Post your EVs. You won't though because you don't have any.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not them, but here's muh daily.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's a hybrid
            You can fill it at a regular gas station

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>generic filename from the yesteryear

https://i.imgur.com/I09rHK1.jpeg

I mainly supercharge since I got it for free but it is not inconvenient for me most of the time. Gym, restaurants, grocery stores, retail shops at the chargers and I can eat, relax, or get work done while waiting.

>no bread
            >no timestamp
            Didn't ask for your life story either

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

filename from the yesteryear
            >anon doesn't strip data from his photos when posting
            not my fault you're moronic

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The photo and the car in it aren't even yours. Could've picked better looking car at the very least.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Sure, whatever you say. I'm not going to dox myself to convince some seething shitboxer on a Malaysian smegma review myspace page that I own my car, so believe whatever you want.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>EV spammer doesn't have an EV
            Not surprising really

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Seething busrider doesn't have a car
            Not surprising really

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Could've picked better looking car at the very least.
            Post your car.

With newspaper and exposed dick for proof, of course.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I mainly supercharge since I got it for free but it is not inconvenient for me most of the time. Gym, restaurants, grocery stores, retail shops at the chargers and I can eat, relax, or get work done while waiting.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I hope Tesla start putting bullet proof glass on all of their vehicles

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

be the change you want in the world anon

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Okay now you post your car

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>4 EVs were posted
            >anon still can't post his ICE car
            Really makes you think

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>4 EVs were posted
            >3 exterior pics from considerable distance
            >2 of them are hybrids
            >not a single loaf of bread

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Let us see the shitbox anon

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, that's what I'm asking

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

still not seeing a car

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There's only 1 hybrid posted, dumbass. If you're going to pretend to be an auto enthusiast at least do some basic research first

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>day passed
            >no EVs posted
            Just as I thought

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Anon still hasn't posted his car

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

4 - Frequent long trips

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No, that's the case where you're moronic for buying an EV with that use case

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Which has been the anti-EV point from the beginning... limited use case with high upfront costs and negative ROI. I'm all for urban areas being EV only, hell, I'd make them golf cart only.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Which has been the anti-EV point from the beginning
            Newflash moron, your fringe use case is not the norm, most people don't give a shit that you have trouble commuting 4 hours both ways in the snow with an EV, your moronic life choices have no bearing on their purchasing decisions

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I'm all for urban areas being EV only, hell, I'd make them golf cart only.
            Nobody is advocating for forcing you to get an EV you fricking schizo (no, morons on twitter who vote commie don't count, they're moronic and everyone knows it). This thread was made to point out a "problem" that doesn't exist and laugh at people who own EVs for a drawback that isn't real.

>Duhhhhh it takes an hour to charge because I'm moronic
            is not a valid complaint

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I'd make them golf cart only
            Here’s another alternative.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>That means there's no reason to make them as frequent as regular gas stations
            Correct. Since you can charge an ev at home there really is no reason for ev charging stations to exist in the quantities that gas/diesel fueling stations exist, outside of highway corridors where people tend to travel on long trips. I own an ev and I have no idea where the nearest charging stations is, I've never used one outside of a couple long road trips.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>That means there's no reason to make them as frequent as regular gas stations. Nice self-own.
            Do you think the people in this thread telling you repeatedly that we barely ever use public charging stations are public charging station owners? Why do you think we give a shit whether charging stations are as common as gas stations? I have never used a public charging station, I don't give a shit about them.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> Nobody should need
            What is it with leftists and trying to dictate everyone else’s lives? If you spent as much attention on your own life as you did running others, you wouldn’t be such a neurotic frick-up.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You shouldn't be allowed to go on trips beyond 100 mile from your home
            You can't make this shit up. This is what EV tards actually believe.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You can't make this shit up.
            And yet you just did, that's pretty impressive anon

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Nobody should need to drive a 4 hour round trip on a regular basis.
            The socialist show his true colors.

>You don't need to, so you don't have permission to.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

> How often do you drive 100+ miles away from home?
          uh… at least once a week, plus whenever I go on trips. At my previous job (consulting) I was constantly on the road, and only home 1 day a week. What am I supposed to do about charging then? Oh, right, either hope the hotel has something affordable or use a supercharger and get gouged there.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>So you don't drive anywhere outside of range of your house then?
        correct. for farther trips, i use my gas vehicle. the ev is for commuting, getting groceries, and other daily stuff.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You can't go more 300 miles from your house?
      they give you a Tesla branded ankle bracelet when you bought your car lol

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Actually 150 since they would have to have enough juice to get back lol. And that's provided the range estimates are accurate, otherwise they get stranded LOL.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

haha so true hahah

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Do ev tards really?
    Yes.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Wtf is wrong with these people

I would never own an EV without having my own private charger at home. I would use public chargers only on longer trips.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I would use public chargers only on longer trips.
        Yeah that's the issue.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Wtf is wrong with these people
        It was years ago, and all the traffic for the state of California on a high demand travel day was diverted due to a fire to a route that at the time had a single 8 stall 120kW station. That route now has multiple 250kW stations with more than 50 stalls.
        There are similar issues with gas stations that ran dry due to tankers not arriving, except there the drivers are stranded. At least with a fast charger you will eventually get to go.

The typical time spent at a 250kW station is under 15 minutes. About the same time spent at a stop in a gas car on a trip.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>there was a detour
          oh ok that explains it

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>The typical time spent at a 250kW station is under 15 minutes. About the same time spent at a stop in a gas car on a trip.
          what are you talking about? Who the frick spends 15 minutes getting gas? Unless you're at an extremely busy time and have to wait no one takes 15 minutes to get gas and go lol

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Who the frick spends 15 minutes getting gas?
            People who are on trips. Which is the only time you would stop at a fast charger. Next time you're on a road trip actually pay attention to how long you stop.

This. You could certainly stop for just 15 minutes and gain 50%+ of your battery but why keep stopping every hour of driving when you could just stop once and chill?

Most trips only need a single short stop to complete them with a mid-range EV, and if you need a longer stop two shorter stops are actually faster because the battery fills so much faster in the bottom half.
            No point filling up to a high state of charge anywhere unless you are doing something else at that stop.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I can refuel 40 liters, piss, get a drink and smoke a bowl in under 5 minutes. What the frick are you doing at a gas station for 15 minutes?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

see

PEOPLE NEED TO TAKE A 42 MINUTE SHIT EVERY TWO AND A HALF HOURS ANYWAY SO IT'S NOT EVEN AN INCONVENIENCE YOU FRICKING CHUDS
            YOU'D BE STOPPING EVERY TWO AND A HALF HOURS ANYWAY TO TAKE A 42 MINUTE SHIT EVEN IN A STUPID CHUD ICE CAR
            CONSIDER YOURSELVES EDUCATED YOU CHUD FRICKS

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>if you need a longer stop
            >two shorter stops are actually faster
            Or I could just stop once to relax and get food and shit which I'm going to do anyways, and actual time to destination give or take 30 minutes is not important if you're already driving 5+ hours

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

People driving horrible shitboxes literally cannot comprehend the idea that an extra 30 minutes in your luxury vehicle isn't a big deal or something that you think or care about.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That extra 30 minutes could be spent walking around a store or sitting in a restaurant while the car is charging though.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah if I feel like it, or I can recline the seat and shitpost for a while, whatever I'm in the mood for. AltimaBlack folk don't understand what it's like to have options though.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

can't they just spend 2 minutes getting gas and then do whatever they want with the remaining 28, including continue driving to their destination?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Probably because they can't afford to grab fast food these days. Maybe a Slim Jim. Sucks, but that's how it is.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Or it could be spent at your fricking destination. Why the frick do you want to hang around a bunch of fat lowlives at a restaurant when you could be chilling at your destination? How is it a "luxury" to even have to worry about that shit? I can jump in any ICE vehicle and do a weekend trip without having to worry about charging or fueling.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're stuck in this idea that we "worry" about charging and we keep telling you it's not a big deal. It almost never comes up and when it does it's not an inconvenience. You're obsessed with a thing that doesn't bother us at all because you're moronic.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You cucks never leave your containment zone. That's why you never "worry".

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST LIVE WITHIN 100 MILES OF YOUR WORKPLACE AND ALL THE PLACES YOU REGULARLY VISIT! YOU CAN'T JUST ONLY GO ON LONG ROAD TRIPS A HANDFUL OF TIMES A YEAR! YOU NEED TO COMMUTE 2 HOURS DAILY IN A 2003 HONDA SHITBOX LIKE A NORMAL PERSON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Rednecks will never understand what it's like to have everything within walking distance and not need to spend more than 30 minutes at most in a car to get something we want.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Walking distance is a poor cope if you're forced to walk

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>drive up
          >pull out gas pistol
          >hold it down for 40 seconds
          >swipe card
          >leave

>EVtard thinks this takes 15 minutes
          lmao

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If I'm on a road trip long enough to require refuelling I stop when my passengers need to piss and/or grab something to eat. If neither of those things occur then the trip wasn't long enough to require refuelling.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>gas pistol
            Never heard this

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

He's trolling, they're called petrol penises and everyone knows it

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>gas pistol

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Serious question - roughly how many additional miles do you get from a 15 minute charge at a 120 or 250kw station?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

nta but I can get pretty much back to 80 in that time if I stop before dipping below 20

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Impressive.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

70kwh battery?
            210kwh give you 35kwh in 10 minutes, assuming you don't run into stupid bullshit like needing to setup extensive battery pre heating to get that charge speed. That is basically a slow toilet break, and maybe ordering a drink or food.

Meanwhile 120kwh means it takes ~18 minutes to fill 35kwh, which is a lunch break. The problem is that it also stacks up if you want MORE charge.
            There is a reason people want some 300 miles of range, because you need to drive reasonably far in order for actually taking a break making sense. If battery tech was a little better, 400 or even 500 would just be the standard, as it reduces a lot of hassles. And the same argument is why some of the early Tesla models had 100kwh batteries, to ensure that you can drive 5 + 3-4 hours on just one recharge.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Meanwhile 120kwh means it takes ~18 minutes to fill 35kwh, which is a lunch break. The problem is that it also stacks up if you want MORE charge.
            The problem, especially with older models is that you do not get that charging speed the whole time and degrades as the battery recharges to full

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

don't buy an older model if you are doing frequent long road trips I guess
            nobody is stopping you from using a diesel right now

by the time you will be actually forced on you (2050 and beyond), the "old models" will be today's high end models that will have 500+km range and <20 minute 0-100 recharge time

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I bought a 15 year old smart car and it struggles on the interstate
            Maybe buy the right tool for your use case, moron. Nobody with half a brain stem is recommending that people buy a used Nissan Leaf and use it for road trips or anything moronic like that.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>smart car
            Those were actually ICE vehicles and I did buy the right tool as I posted it several times in the thread. Most people (like the person I was replying to) don't know what it is like and will unintentionally pass on wrong info (ex: that the charging speed is static).

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Those were actually ICE vehicles
            Where did I say it wasn't you dumb homosexual? I know autism causes issues with understanding context, but jesus christ anon

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Cars come with free fill ups at these stations so you literally have cheapskate old asian men who waste their whole day trying to save a couple bucks a week driving around their $100k shitmobiles

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
      • 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Hope hydrogen catch on

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>nozzle flash freezes to the car and needs to be thawed out
          >station needs to repressurize after every fill up
          >significantly more expensive and energy intensive than just charging a battery
          Hydrogen is such a meme

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

But economy is limitless as available whole universal

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why not use Hydrogen Peroxide instead cooling Hydrogen liquid form. It's a liquid, easy to store and can be made out of water as well. Early rockets used it as a fuel. When hydrogen peroxide comes into contact with a catalyst it turns into energy, so all do need a diesel engine or turbine. Obviously the parts would be made out of corrosion resistant material.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Dogshit energy density and corrosion. And for what, just to justify trips to gas stations?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>just to justify trips to gas stations
            Replace it make pipeline easier

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah no.
            >Pöhs immediately jettisoned his remaining fuel and banked around to make an emergency landing, missed the runway, caught the nose of the skid on rough ground, and flipped over. To the relief of his watching comrades his aircraft did not explode, but according to one account, “when they finally reached him and turned the Komet over they were greeted with a gruesome sight: T-Stoff leaking from the ruptured line had dissolved the unconscious Pöhs alive.

>One crewman described the contents of the wienerpit as being nothing but vapors and a pink slime at the bottom of the wienerpit… nothing that could be identified as a human body.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

ticktock

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>nozzle flash freezes to the car and needs to be thawed out
            >station needs to repressurize after every fill up
            >significantly more expensive and energy intensive than just charging a battery
            Hydrogen is such a meme

Well supply the power required to produce Hydrogen sources at the seacoast then liquified to cryogenic temperatures for storage in vacuum jacketed pressure vessels installed in vehicles with any internal combustion engine with the by-product being pure drinking water.
            Example: https://www.linkedin.com/embed/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7202338034271358976?compact=true

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'd ask where you live but I already know the answer.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Car and automobile?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Couldn’t tell you color blind?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Broke link: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ewaelchli_energy-power-robotics-activity-7202338034271358976-vzaH?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_android

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>meme
            Now a reality.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

But economy is limitless as available whole universal

ESL posts

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Electric seethed lithium

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

How about frick you?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Correct choices

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Which one of those vehicles take 42 minutes to fill up?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Still waiting for your car reveal

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Still waiting
            How could you be? That was my first post ITT.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Sure it was, I beleive you

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>noooo, you're totally the boogeyman from earlier
            Ummmm, meds?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If you're a different anon surely that means you have a car, right?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I have 3.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Post shitbox

Also show us your car

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So now you're going to tell me which one of those vehicles takes 42 minutes to fill up?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Never said it did, I just want to see your shitter

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Sorry, not gay.

Nice AI image anon, too bad you don't own a car must be tough taking the bus all the time

It's rough, lemme tell ya.

>No timestamp+bread+dick out+little sister's spread butthole+SSN

My mistake, it's 123-45-6789 and I don't have any sisters.

This post gave me 2nd hand embarassment

Your mom gave me a 2nd hand, if you catch my drift.

None of you told me which one of those vehicles takes 42 minutes to fill up though.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

My car doesn't take 42 minutes to fill up either, that's not impressive

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nice AI image anon, too bad you don't own a car must be tough taking the bus all the time

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>No timestamp+bread+dick out+little sister's spread butthole+SSN

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This post gave me 2nd hand embarassment

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/MRPrWbZ.png

Sure it was, I beleive you

Post dick pic

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>mogged by a Prius as it pulls up to the pump
      Imagine how bad that would feel

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Somebody nuke America pls

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Plugin
    >Get some food
    >Come back
    >Belly and battery both filled
    Sounds comfy

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Just what the american man needs, another excuse to eat even more, thank you tesla now I don't even have to move the steering wheel and I can continue eating basedcum all day everyday

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>eating every four hours requires an excuse
        what

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Save money on gas
      >Lose money on overpriced goyslops, time and hospital bills for cancer treatment

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. You could certainly stop for just 15 minutes and gain 50%+ of your battery but why keep stopping every hour of driving when you could just stop once and chill?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My car fully charges in that time

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>sit at gas stations
    the problem with EV charging is that 90% of them are not at gas stations, but in a back corner of some parking lot or strip mall where no one does any maintenance and half the chargers are broken.
    there is nothing to do but walk into a walmart, or home depot to waste time.
    ev chargers were placed with that in mind, go to a strip mall, park your car, and charge while you shop.
    trying to just stop by and get a charge along the way doesnt have a lot of comfy places

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

early adopters always get boned. In 10 years we'll have L5 super chargers at every pump across the states and charge times will be minutes.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

PEOPLE NEED TO TAKE A 42 MINUTE SHIT EVERY TWO AND A HALF HOURS ANYWAY SO IT'S NOT EVEN AN INCONVENIENCE YOU FRICKING CHUDS
    YOU'D BE STOPPING EVERY TWO AND A HALF HOURS ANYWAY TO TAKE A 42 MINUTE SHIT EVEN IN A STUPID CHUD ICE CAR
    CONSIDER YOURSELVES EDUCATED YOU CHUD FRICKS

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>PEOPLE NEED TO TAKE A 42 MINUTE SHIT EVERY TWO AND A HALF HOURS ANYWAY

Reminder-
      This person needs to tote around a significant length of their large intestine in a sterilized wheelbarrow, due to following this regimen and subsequently blowing their balloon knot inside out.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>EV owners are paid to use charging stations

Holy shit. EVchads can't stop winning.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Are you mentally ill?

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes they do. I went to a tacobell/kfc combo restaurant drive thru once, parked near a home depot in front of a charging station and ate my food as I watched maybe 5 different evs waiting for 3 chargers in use. I doubt this is even a super popular place to charge because it was kind of in the middle of no where.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This sounds like a great way to make friends. You're stuck there for 30-40 minutes. Plenty of time to explore the local scene, even chat up the other people charging or waiting on you.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Teslas have home theaters built into them for this exact thing.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah okay, be a loser then sitting in his heatbox

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I would be a loser if I just plunked down $40k+ on a car that didn't let me watch movies on the big center screen while parked.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

a lot of those charging locations have become local gay sex hangouts, so they don't mind and in fact generally look forward to their 'charging time'.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Typical gay hang out

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It takes me 5 seconds to plug in and 5 seconds to unplug.

99% of EV charging sessions are done this way. Public charging infrastructure is an overblown issue.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I guess I'm not a homeowner so I'm out of the market since according to this thread nobody uses public chargers. I'll keep my gas car

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes, people in unstable financial situations should avoid large investments, that's true.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>car
        >electric car
        >ELECTRIC CAR FROM 2020S
        >AN INVESTMENT
        LMMAAAAOOOOOOOOOO

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The house is the investment, genius

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Over the life of your ice car you will spend more time at the pump then I’ll spend chargin while I sleep Dummy

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My hybrid gets better range than your EV does by double. The amount of time i spend at a pump is far far less than what you spend charging lmao

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I spend no time charging, it charges while it's parked at my house which is where it is at least 50% of every day. You understand that people don't just sit in their garages waiting for their cars to charge overnight, right?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

how long does it take you to unplug your car and put away the cable, and also to get the cable out and plug it into your car? time yourself doing that and let me know.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Less than 5 seconds.

Less time than it used to take me to lock and unlock my car (this one does it automatically).

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

nah, don't be disingenuous. if you timed yourself getting out of your car and going straight to your door, then timed yourself getting out of your car, unplugging/plugging it in, and then going to your door, it would be more than 5 seconds. even if you were some kind of slob that didn't reel his charging cable back up and just left it lying on the ground next to the charging port it'd be at least 10-15 seconds.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I literally walk past the charger on my way to the garage door and the charge port is right next to it. The charger door opens automatically. It takes less than 5 seconds.

If I wanted to I could not even bother most of the time and charge once a week at most, and then on average it'd be less than a second per day, but I like always having a full charge every day and never thinking about it. I got home 20 minutes ago and my phone already let me know it finished charging.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

well you're just a special little guy aren't you.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nah I'm just not moronic enough to argue that something extremely convenient is somehow inconvenient.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

having to do something multiple times every day instead of once every 10 days is not a great argument for convenience. maybe you've somehow organized your garage to the point where you pull up and your charging cable is mere inches away from your port which opens automatically and all you have to to is breathe on it as you pass by and it falls into place, but in real life people have a cable they have to walk over to, wind up or unwind, plug in, verify it's connected, etc. not a huge deal obviously but the average EV owner would be spending 30 seconds per day doing this as opposed to a normal car owner spending 5 minutes every 10 days. then add in what happens when you forget to charge, are away from home, charger breaks, need to use a public charger, power goes out, etc etc and the convenience argument completely falls apart.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>having to do something multiple times every day
            Reading comprehension not your strong suit, eh moron-kun? I don't have to do anything multiple times a day every day. I don't even have to do anything once a day if I don't want to, I can just plug in when the battery gets relatively low and charge overnight if I want to, but it's such a completely trivial task to just grab the charger and stick it in the port on my way out the door that I see no reason not to. You might as well be arguing that flipping a light switch when you enter a room is a horrible inconvenience and a dealbreaker for owning a home.

>The rest of your post
            You're deranged. You're making up the most convoluted moronic situations in your head to argue against that don't exist in real life.

>but in real life people have a cable they have to walk over to
            Then they're moronic for not planning their setup better, but walking 10 feet is hardly some monumental task either way
            >wind up or unwind
            What? It's a cord, you just hang it on the hook that hangs under the charger. It leave it on the floor who the frick cares
            >plug in
            Oh yes, the horribly complicated task of inserting a plug into a port
            >verify it's connected
            The thing clicks until place and locks very obviously and then the car yells at you that it's charging. What exactly do I need to verify?

>then add in what happens when you forget to charge
            Nothing happens, both because I don't and because if I forget to charge I just to it the next day
            >are away from home
            You mean when I use the car for its intended purpose?
            >charger breaks
            It doesn't, but if for some reason it does I get it replaced under warranty and use the level 1 charger for a few days instead
            >need to use a public charger
            I don't unless I'm on a road trip, which happens very infrequently and I'm which case I stop to piss and grab food or whatever and charge within 15 minutes
            >power goes out
            I use the car as a backup battery and it charges when the power comes back on

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

in the time it took you to write this post you could have filled the average gas tank 4 times lmao.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

And yet I don't have to so I have plenty of time to point out how moronic you are

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i'm telling you that you're moronic (you are) while filling my tank right now, sucka.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nice flex, I'm at home, you sure got me

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yeah probably jerking off to anime or something.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah it's pretty great

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>haha it doesn't count because i just go home and force myself to sit inside
          So you admit you have no range capabilities unlike my hybrid lmao okay!

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Do gasgays actually pay $5 per gallon to OPEC? Awww good little cuck, there's a 19 year old in Saudi Arabia with a Ferrari because of you.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

America is energy independent. When you buy gas in America you're supporting American industry.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>he thinks the gas he buys is refined from american oil
    >laughingbawds.jpg
    captcha: onions

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/oil-and-petroleum-products/imports-and-exports.php
      >In 2022, total petroleum exports were about 9.52 million barrels per day (b/d) and total petroleum imports were about 8.33 million b/d, making the United States an annual net total petroleum exporter for the third year in a row.

even in the last year before we were a net exporter, back in 2019, saudi arabia made up only 0.54% of consumed oil (6% of 9%)
      >In 2019, the U.S. imported 9% of the petroleum it used, the lowest since 1957. The largest sources of U.S. imported oil were: Canada (49%), Mexico (7%), Saudi Arabia (6%), Russia (6%), and Colombia (4%).

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ICE hobos don’t know what it means to live in a house.
    You can explain to them that you buy a house in order to live in the general area, and they’ll just make another truck thread in a fit of rage.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

stop posting kids you EV pedo

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>ICE shill doesn’t even know the l/o/re
        Oil sisters…
        How embarrassing…

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Have some l/o/re

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This anon has
            No l/o/re.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

EV being pedo trannies is l/o/re, do i have to post that one time I doxxed your ass as someone who posts on pedo shota threads because you couldn't stop posting the same MAGA wojaks?

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

WHY IS IT ALWAYS 42 WHY WHY WHY WHY

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I am from the future. Broke NPCs from the future are running around in EVs while CEOs and highflyers still use gas, why? Time is money, even the charging stations the gas pumps are seen as luxury now and yes we have larpers in their "vintage" cars but I'm getting off track here, working at home is still a thing but the top dogs need to be seen - working at home now is looked down upon and views the employee as low level.
    Charging at home was an argument before, however.. your car, the wife's car, and your childrens too all in one night? That led to some family feuds i can tell you.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>do EVtards actually sit at gas stations for nearly an hour
    No, they charge their cars at home overnight.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How many homes do they have though

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The more EVs adopted the better, because it keeps those gays out of my mountains.

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>drive for 4 hours
    >take a 40 minute break to eat and go to the bathroom

sounds about right

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sucks to be them

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>only charge your battery halfway
      >still takes you 5 times longer than filling a gas tank
      lol

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

gleefully looking forward to the day when EVtards are informed the US power grid can no longer sustain their rampant homosexualry

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>is relatively new technology shit?
    yes it is, wow, amazing, right?

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Imagine being this upset about a thing that doesn't affect you on behalf of people who it is not a problem for. Schizos are wild man.

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Anon still hasn't posted his car. Surely he isn't some busriding thirdie hired by oil israelites to shill online, is he?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Waiting for the shitbox reveal, I showed anon mine

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He'd need a shitbox in the first place. Why would someone with no car go online and complain about EVs? Truly a mystery

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>no bread

31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

As a BYD owner, will I have to stand near some Black person Nissan EV owner for 42 minutes?
    What could happen within those 42 minutes?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Your car will probably explode.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Is Vinfast there?

32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

t. moron

33. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The reason you're poor is because you're stupid. End of story. You're too dumb to figure out how to get dollars in your bank account. You have a shit brain because your mom and dad were losers. These are the facts. Thats why you live in a shitty apartment with street parking and I have a house with a garage.

34. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lmao are gas drivers poor? Just have a hybrid for long trips and EV for daily life.

35. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I want an EV at some point but the idea of stopping more than 10 minutes for a piss, burger and coffee is heresy to me.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

So get something with decent range and fast charging speeds. An EV on an 800W platform can easily get over 100 miles of range in less than a 10 minute charge. You don't have to charge all the way to 80% when you stop if there's no reason to, and more frequent short stops are often faster overall if spending an extra 5 minutes fricking around on your phone before leaving is too much for you to deal with. For me I know I very rarely take a road trip where a full 10-80% charging session would be needed to make it to my destination with a single charging stop at most, and if I was going on a significantly longer trip where I expected to have to stop and charge several times then I'd definitely want to stop somewhere to sit down and eat along the way, so I'd have no issue finding the time to let it charge all the way up to 80 or potentially even further depending on how much I feel like taking a break from driving. In the event I was going on a trip where I'd need to drive for several days (unlikely, because frick that I'll take a plane) hotels with level 2 chargers are insanely easy to find.

36. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>thread still up
    >still no bread posted

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Anon...

https://i.imgur.com/AhpNWgw.jpeg

Let us see the shitbox anon

37. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>do EVtards actually sit at gas stations for nearly an hour just to be able to drive on?
    no, we don't

38. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I commute 95 miles every day and I don't even think about public chargers, I just go to work, plug in, and come back at the end of the day to a full battery.
    It costs me $0 and I never have to waste my time to go to a gas station or something

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I commute 95 miles every day
      Grim.

39. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Boomers line up at BJs or Costco for the same amount of time to try to save 3 cents a gallon. Shit is hilarious

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ive never waited more than 3 minutes for a pump at my local costco
      willingness to go to the pump thats on the wrong side of the fuel door helps

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

And I've never waited any minutes to charge my car because there's no line at my house

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

congratulations on never taking a road trip you're very cool

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i like it when there's an entire lane empty because people forget that the hoses can fill either side

40. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They charge at home and a topped off battery is usually enough to get them through the day.
    If they need more range, they'll probably charge while parked when grocery shopping or some shit.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No no you don't understand anon, they need to be able to commute 500 miles both ways every day, because wasting half your life driving to work is a flex or something I guess?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>the only thing EV trannies can think of is commuting

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

No it's the opposite morono, all the schizos screaming about how they'd be stranded if they ever had to charge an electric car because they can't survive with less than 600 miles of range on a daily basis are the ones who are obsessed with their 5 hour commutes.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>t.room temperature IQ (in Celsius)

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>t. rides the bus

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>on a daily basis
            said only the EVtard, repeatedly. See, that's why I think you guys are obsessed. It's normal for you to commute to a goyjob in your goypods and back every fricking day, you optimize all your life around it, you can't even think about driving or even living without commuting. Normal people, especially those who like cars, try to evade that boredom at all costs. And if they can't get a job that allows them to drive a lot of different routes like sales reps or to work from home, it's reasonable to at least get a car that's fun to drive to workplace and back, not a boring goypod appliance.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>And if they can't get a job that allows them to drive a lot of different routes like sales reps or to work from home
            lmao imagine thinking being a salesman is a job to brag about

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So let me get this straight, you need a car with unlimited range, because you work from home, so you need a lot of range...

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I do in fact work from home, so most of my trips are either short local grocery runs or rather long distance journeys I sometimes don't even plan in advance. I don't need a separate car for the former obviously.
            And when I used to commute to work almost every weekday, it was not unusual for me to visit additional destinations on my way back home, making the return trip several times as long. You can't afford anything out of the ordinary if you're range-limited, and that means boredom.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Anon, you're not burning through 200+ miles of range because you decided to make some stops on your way home from work, stop being a fricking moron.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

As I said, the EVtard is incapable of thiking about driving that doesn't involve commuting. It's the only thing related to cars that exists in his miserable life.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I do in fact work from home, so most of my trips are either short local grocery runs or rather long distance journeys I sometimes don't even plan in advance. I don't need a separate car for the former obviously.
            And when I used to commute to work almost every weekday, it was not unusual for me to visit additional destinations on my way back home, making the return trip several times as long. You can't afford anything out of the ordinary if you're range-limited, and that means boredom.

>And when I used to commute to work almost every weekday, it was not unusual for me to visit additional destinations on my way back home, making the return trip several times as long
            Black person ~~*You*~~ said that, you are the one talking about commuting you dumb sack of shit.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What about addressing the first part of that post?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What about not being a drooling moron for 10 fricking seconds out of your horrible mistake of an existence?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I guess I hit the right spot.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Hurr durr look how moronic I am
            >Frick off moron
            >lmao gottem

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the point is still being ignored

• 2 weeks ago