LMFAO. they know they fricked up

LMFAO

they know they fricked up

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

everyone is reversing course because the Chink EV dumping is causing widespread government reversal on EV policies. Hybrids are the future and the death of ICE-only was greatly exaggerated

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Hybrids are the future
      Not only do you have a complicated tiny overstressed engines with a billion addons for emissions but you also have a tiny shitty battery and electric motors too.
      Manufacturers will love this, you get to pay for maintenance and repairs of two powerplants in one vehicle!

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>tiny
        have you seen modern hybrids? it is a big shitty battery and a okayish engine. as compared to just a big shitty battery or two big shitty batteries in BEVs.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Not only do you have a complicated tiny overstressed engines with a billion addons for emissions but you also have a tiny shitty battery and electric motors too.
        >Manufacturers will love this, you get to pay for maintenance and repairs of two powerplants in one vehicle!
        And when said hybrid battery shits the bed, it's a $2000 job to replace it and keep the car rolling instead of a $20000 job like a contemporary EV. Less if the hybrid's battery is designed to be easily recelled like a Prius'.

Less required maintenance is only relevant if you're not going to be the one holding the bag when the big repairs come due, and at least at the moment, BEVs aren't as friendly for the sorts of owners that run their cars until they rot out from under them.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

LOL, no.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>global
        now do it from country to country. you'll find those with or ambivalent to china increasing and those against decreasing.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous
          • 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>norway
            LOL

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's one brand.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's one brand.

Lmao see. You chose one brand and made yourself look like a moron. Imagine getting this BTFO. If I were you, I would just leave the thread after this massacre.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

this is what happens when EVs are (almost) tax-free while ICE cars are taxed to death. don't pretend Norway stats have any relation to the real world

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The taxes are the same for BEV, PHEV, and HEV.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

not in Norway, if there is a combustion engine in the car you pay +25% VAT on full purchase price, with pure EV you only pay VAT on price exceeding 500k NOK. Plus added taxes for co2 emissions and whatnot. also pure EVs have lower yearly road tax and toll road discounts up to 100%

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>25% price difference is all it takes for 95% of the population to switch to EVs.
            Kek, the ICEV is fricking dead.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the ICEV is fricking dead.
            2 more weeks and 100% of the cars will be EVs

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Huh? Why 2 weeks?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>25% price difference
            That's $50k vs $35k. That's a huge difference. And you conveniently ignored all the other tax incentives.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

35,000 * 1.25 = 43,000. That's a few thousand dollars is all it takes for the entire population to switch to EVs? Sorry, but that just throws all the anti EV arguments and complaints out the window.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>just a few thousand dollars
            Lol
            >again ignores the thousands saved every year in tax breaks
            I can smell your privilege from here. "Small loan of a million dollars" energy on display

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the EVs catch fire!
            >EVs can't drive long distance!
            >EVs are unreliable!
            >EVs aren't good to drive!
            >blah blah blah blah

>Yo, here's a few grand off your purchase of an EV
            >OMG I love EVs now! Thank you!

Kek, sorry bro. No defense against this argument. You lost. Good day.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>again ignores the thousands saved every year on tax breaks
            I'm not gonna let you walk away from that, the fact you keep deflecting from it is proof of how you have no argument against it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, that's it? Just a few grand is all it takes? It's not like the tax breaks change the price of ICEVs. They only affect EVs. So people aren't being forced out of ICEVs, but EVs are made more appealing

And the tax breaks are mostly going away anyway.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

He's a sissy ICE cuck boy ignore him

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

For normal middle class people, thousands of dollars a year is a big deal.
            You'd understand this if your parents didn't pay all your bills

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's all though? Just a few grand? So since EVs keep dropping in price, that means everyone will switch to them as they become cheaper?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>just a few grand
            You keep embarrassing yourself with this post. Nobody except bougie c**ts think several thousand dollars is "trivial".

>so as governments continue to price internal combustion out of the hands of normal people, they'll be forced to move to EVs out of necessity
            Yes

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So then why isn't everyone riding bycicles? They're tens of thousands of dollars cheaper than a car.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lol, it shrank alittle
            >oHHhHHh nooo its going in reverse@@!!!!!!

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Is 2024 over?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>posts a graph that shows Hybrids are gaining preference vs EVs
        nice self own

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's increased since 2018.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous
  2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That redesign looks more like a facelift if anything.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it's a completely new platform.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Unironically excited to buy one assuming we get them in Burgerland. When rumors of this broke a few months ago it was funny to read all the comments from fuming EV warriors who probably weren’t going to buy one regardless. I want a cute compact for commuting and errands and the new Mini just rubs me the wrong way.
    I wonder about the drivetrain though - the 500e is a tough sell at $35k. If they make it a plug-in hybrid with a decent battery-only range I could see the price being about the same. But if they just embraced what made the 500 great in the first place and put an efficient three cylinder in without any fancy gay shit and keep the price down I bet they could do OK in the US. It’s a very different market than the last time they tried and there’s no competition in the subcompact space.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>trusting an all electric Italian car
    Tony can't even fix it this time lmao

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It still going to come back with that horrid TwinAir engine and it's severely underwhelming performance and the same reliability issues it came within. There's no benefit really.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What are you on about? The TwinAir was fairly bulletproof. It was everything around it that was failing...

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

FIX 'ER AGAIN, DONNY

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

so if the government forces people to buy electric vehicles they do?

wow you're a real frickin genius

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>they know they fricked up
    The easiest way in the world to salvage it would be to cut the battery capacity in half and add an engine and gas tank for a range extender. Instantly goes from a joke 141 mile range to something between 300-400 depending on how big of a fuel tank they stuff in. Saves money for Stellantis to manufacture until battery prices come down, and still qualifies for EV tax incentives in most markets.

Launching EREV models has also been popular among Chink BEV-focused automakers after they realized that even in China, there was a hard ceiling for how many people wanted to buy a pricey car that couldn't road trip.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They sold the old gas model along side the new one

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

is this good or bad?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Good. It means that they know the money is always in big oil. I prefer them over paying range tax in a EV 80k car that will die in the coldest of winter and the hottest summer until on day it explodes in a fire ball and consume me.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The real danger of EVs is that the electromagnetic fields are going to give everyone ass cancer.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

blessed prediction, but phones already do it

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>skateboard platform
    >originally rwd product
    >tons of instant torque
    >make it FWD anyway
    stellantis is full of gays

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous