Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Truck Derangement Syndrome

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Not a truck, it gets mogged simply by existing, like you.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Trucks can tow/haul/drive long distances/go off road. Cybercuck does none of those things.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

ha, I ROFL'd on the floor laughing.

fantastic repost sir.

how do I re-Xieet this?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Posting an abhorrent pic of a distinguished Scientologist leader
      Something is wrong with you. What are your crimes?

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>watch TFL video on the cybertruck
    >people passing by in the video wave at the truck or say it looks cool
    who are these people trying to convince exactly?
    is this the zoomer version of "ford vs chevy" homosexualry?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Honestly everytime I see posts like these it seems to be massive cope. The Cybertruck is absolutely amazing for the price it has. Nothing can even compete

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

> Nothing can even compete
        Now that's what I call a cope post.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Name a truck that comes even close in that price range

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Literally every 1500 pickup available

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I just priced out a 2024 f450 power stroke lariat. quad cab 4x4 dually with an 8foot bed for $81k. The cyber truck can't even come close to that kind of utility.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>0-100 in a week
            >costs 100 dollars to drive a mile
            >top speed of a turtle

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

This thread shows that even the discussions surrounding the teslard truck can give you AIDS or cancer.
            We have some dyed hair tattooed homosexual from starcucks shilling their slop- that slimy moron should definately gas xerself.
            This thread sucks, the CT is overpriced trash and also frick you! Black folk

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>0-100
            europoor detected
            the diesel in that trugg makes almost 500hp, it's not going to be painfully slow even though it weighs 8000lbs

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That's good for towing, and that's it. Obvious you've never owned a truck like that. Source: I own both an HD truck (SRW) and a Cybertruck.

Of the probably >1000 people I've had come up to me since getting my CT in January, I've had one negative reaction, at a supercharger, from another Tesla owner, who seemed to be upset about the price race. Other than that, everyone loves it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

yeah

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

no you didn't
            even a 7.3 F250 costs more than that

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Last time I priced out an F250 King Ranch 4x4 dually it was $85k.
            An F150 Platinum was $81k.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

yeah ok moron, anyone trying to get more than $15k for the absolute most mint example of a crew cab 7.3 is high on their own farts.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

???
            I'm driving a 2022 7.3 Lariat F-350 that was 64k out the door.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>The Cybertruck is absolutely amazing
        >massive cope
        lol, lmao even

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Can't tow a trailer for more than 85 miles
        >Takes 1.5 hours to charge
        >Can't go through a car wash without getting irreversibly damaged
        >"Wade mode" doesn't work and causes severe damage not covered under warranty
        >Delivered with half the batteries
        >Doors close harder on smaller intrusions than big ones guaranteeing grevious bodily harm to fingers caught in the doors/drunk
        >With body panels off the bed is just some shitty plastic in supports (the panels also fall off on their own)
        >Extremely poor fitment as per usual with Tesla
        >Wrong type of Stainless steel causes the truck to rust (DeLorean got the material science right 40 years prior but Musk can't)
        >Blatantly lying range meter in tow mode when it's proven it can't break 85 miles
        >A third the total towing capacity, and overall capability of an F350 or 3 times the price.
        >Looks like a literal dumpster from the rear and has actually confused people now
        >Body is so stiff that in a crash the passengers risk more injury to themselves than whatever it is they are crashing into

Am I missing anything?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Yes, hormones and dilation.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It looks like shit. Very obvious it's a crossover in person.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

same thing is on display when some obese blue haired troony freak posts a selfie and the comments are "you're so beautiful, girl <3 <3". everything is just a social construct to these people so in theory if you gaslight hard enough you can shape reality itself, like neo in the matrix

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

underrated post

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>achtually it looks cool

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

funny how the internet makes it seem like the cybertruck is unpopular, yet it's universally loved by everyone in the real world. i guess it's cheap for the legacy auto industry to hire internet trolls in the hopes of swaying public opinion about it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>so universally loved that people in the real world vandalize cybertrucks

lol

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

i've seen that pic and it's the only instance of it you can find, assuming it even is real vandalism and not the equivalent of an owner shooting his own truck's door.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

That looks sick actually, hope the owner adds more graffiti on the cybertruck to complement the already started artwork

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

tbh Your not wrong. It's so brutalist and flat, like a subway car. The graffiti actually elevates it

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>going into the coffee shop

i call bullshit. all the morons in my flordian shithole use the drive-thru. and my local starbucks removed all tables and chairs to discourage people from chilling in the lobby

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>paying starbucks prices for garbage coffee
      >WANTING starbucks
      >WAITING IN LINE for STARBUCKS
      the absolute state of humanity

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>garbage coffee

no one goes to starbucks for the coffee

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>garbage coffee

starbucks is incompetent. I got a $20 gift card there, stopped by 3 different locations.
        my order is very simple. large drip coffee with cold milk
        3 different places fricked up my order. i even broke it down exactly how i want it, still fricked it up, and then tried to argue about it instead of remaking it.
        i had like $8 left on that gift card. i chucked it at the blue haired frick behind the counter and left. never going back to one again.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

[...]
        starbucks is incompetent. I got a $20 gift card there, stopped by 3 different locations.
        3 different places fricked up my order. i even broke it down exactly how i want it, still fricked it up, and then tried to argue about it instead of remaking it.
        i had like $8 left on that gift card. i chucked it at the blue haired frick behind the counter and left. never going back to one again.

https://i.imgur.com/VStGcJW.jpeg

[...]
        >waiting in line for a fricking coffee
        I will never understand this? Why not bring your own coffee from how that is better tasting for a fraction of the cost
        [...]
        what do people go for starbucks for? never been to one and never will, so please enlighten me

Starbucks has good beans and you can get them the Same everywhere in the world.
        Also espresso is actually work to make and take some skill to do correctly.
        Starbucks has innovated or popularized
        -Flatwhite: Ristretto, whole milk, foam
        -Starbucks Machhiotto: milk, espresso on top
        -Traditinal Machiotto: Espresso stained with a dot of milk
        -Shaken Espesso: iced espresso shaken to become frothy, 4oz of milk, tablespoon of brown sugar
        -nitro cold brew: cold brew in a keg with nitrous is velvety smooth with little bubbles
        -oleotto cold foam: milk and half and half and olive oil frothed becomes very whisky and cloudy
        >its $5.00!

Yes but it’s also a brick and mortar store in 2024 with about 6 employees inside.
        My local one does about $10k in business a day by the way. But consider they have to buy building and the equipment and the employees. That’s not Starbucks problem it’s an American decline problem.

It would cost you around $700 for an espresso machine of your own plus about $.50 for the coffee per shot plus milk $4.00 for a half gallon and any bs you want to add. It’s not a crazy Mark up. You can b***h about $5.00 coffee and if it’s necessary, but again, that’s a luxury and the actual price of the coffee isn’t absurd.

I do make my own drinks at home using Starbucks recipes btw.

12oz of icfeee beans is $8 and so it’s roughly $.40 per shot and a 16oz espresso drink typically has 3-4 so we will say $.60.
        6oz of milk is about $. 60c and you need 12. So that’s $1.20. So we have $1.80 for a traditional 16oz latte. If you add syrup that’s about $10.00 per bottle and $.10 a pump and 4 pumps for a Starbucks vanilla late, now you are at $1.60 for a latte at home plus the machine and time (~5 mins for prep and cleanup).
        $5.00 isn’t bad at all. You’ll pay that much at the local place and have much more variation in quality.
        Don’t forget it’s $600 for a meh machine let alone a good one.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

im not reading your advertisement. local shops provide great coffee. an aeropress with quality beans is vastly superior to starbucks roast which is burnt to HOMOgenized standards.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>but it’s unique and bold and looks better to me

https://i.imgur.com/iFoiVdP.jpeg

>10$ for the machine
            >maybe 10 cents per cup of coffee
            okay moron
            inb4
            >muh premiooooom coffee
            frick off moron this is DA not DA

https://i.imgur.com/iFoiVdP.jpeg

>10$ for the machine
            okay moron
            inb4
            >muh premiooooom coffee

https://i.imgur.com/HJXS3fj.jpeg

>espresso is actually work to make and take some skill to do correctly

We shit on gourmet coffee gays all the time on DA
            They'll roast their own beans and don't know how to use a French press
            The teagays are pretty legit, but the beaners get roasted by instant coffee Chads

>I proudly drink pre ground 3 month old dirt from the chemical plant for $10 a week!

Are you fricking morons serious?
            My wife goes to Starbucks every week in her Yukon (she has a V8 idling up the drive through) and gets a grande vanilla.

>$4.50 oh no! We’re going broke!

Are you fricking serious? Who gives a frick? You’re dirt coffee and 20 year old shit box makes you better than her? You’re serious?

Holy cope

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>pre ground
            I have a grinder. Again, they're like 10$

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Idk man it all tastes like dirt to me

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>10$ for the machine
          okay moron
          inb4
          >muh premiooooom coffee

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

We shit on gourmet coffee gays all the time on DA
            They'll roast their own beans and don't know how to use a French press
            The teagays are pretty legit, but the beaners get roasted by instant coffee Chads

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>espresso is actually work to make and take some skill to do correctly

• 1 month ago
          Panda5

>Get espresso ground cuban coffee by the brick
          >Boil water in a pasta pot on the stove, turn off heat once it boils
          >Stir in a crap ton of coffee for a few min, throw in some ice cubes
          >Strain it through a fine mesh strainer
          >Drink it with a lot of whole milk
          >Tweak balls for the next 2 hours
          There's my approved recipe. Don't let Starbucks find out.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/VStGcJW.jpeg

[...]
        I will never understand this? Why not bring your own coffee from how that is better tasting for a fraction of the cost
        [...]
        what do people go for starbucks for? never been to one and never will, so please enlighten me

I think its more going there in the morning as way to think they have freedumb while they wage away for the rest of the day.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>paying starbucks prices for garbage coffee
      >WANTING starbucks
      >WAITING IN LINE for STARBUCKS
      the absolute state of humanity

>garbage coffee

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Girls
        They loved the pumpkin spiced Chai Latte

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

mostly for milk shakes that people delude themselves into thinking it's just coffee when there's at most 3 ozs of coffee in their 20oz whip cream, syrup, and chocolate drink

[...]

in the last 2-3 years, starbucks has slashed benefits and the number of employees on duty by 40-50% along with cutting everyone's hours

so now starbucks is left with:
        1. competent people who are too overstretched and burned out
        2. morons that couldn't get a better job who are too overstretched and burned out

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>so now starbucks is left with:
          >1. competent people who are too overstretched and burned out
          >2. morons that couldn't get a better job who are too overstretched and burned
          That is the economy everywhere now. Thanks israelites!

i've seen that pic and it's the only instance of it you can find, assuming it even is real vandalism and not the equivalent of an owner shooting his own truck's door.

Some group of troubled youth decided to test out them being bulletproof in traffic here a couple weeks ago

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/GGNPpZw.jpeg

[...]
        [...]
        Starbucks has good beans and you can get them the Same everywhere in the world.
        Also espresso is actually work to make and take some skill to do correctly.
        Starbucks has innovated or popularized
        -Flatwhite: Ristretto, whole milk, foam
        -Starbucks Machhiotto: milk, espresso on top
        -Traditinal Machiotto: Espresso stained with a dot of milk
        -Shaken Espesso: iced espresso shaken to become frothy, 4oz of milk, tablespoon of brown sugar
        -nitro cold brew: cold brew in a keg with nitrous is velvety smooth with little bubbles
        -oleotto cold foam: milk and half and half and olive oil frothed becomes very whisky and cloudy
        >its $5.00!

Yes but it’s also a brick and mortar store in 2024 with about 6 employees inside.
        My local one does about $10k in business a day by the way. But consider they have to buy building and the equipment and the employees. That’s not Starbucks problem it’s an American decline problem.

It would cost you around $700 for an espresso machine of your own plus about $.50 for the coffee per shot plus milk $4.00 for a half gallon and any bs you want to add. It’s not a crazy Mark up. You can b***h about $5.00 coffee and if it’s necessary, but again, that’s a luxury and the actual price of the coffee isn’t absurd.

I do make my own drinks at home using Starbucks recipes btw.

12oz of icfeee beans is $8 and so it’s roughly $.40 per shot and a 16oz espresso drink typically has 3-4 so we will say $.60.
        6oz of milk is about $. 60c and you need 12. So that’s $1.20. So we have $1.80 for a traditional 16oz latte. If you add syrup that’s about $10.00 per bottle and $.10 a pump and 4 pumps for a Starbucks vanilla late, now you are at $1.60 for a latte at home plus the machine and time (~5 mins for prep and cleanup).
        $5.00 isn’t bad at all. You’ll pay that much at the local place and have much more variation in quality.
        Don’t forget it’s $600 for a meh machine let alone a good one.

>have burr grinder
        >have french press
        >have nitro cold brew setup
        >make my own coffee for practically free
        feels good bros

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Most people have aversion to anything that's even a bit different.
        But you also can't get something that stands out like this and either can't make fun of yourself for it or get bothered by other people.

Addiction to BRANDNAME.

https://i.imgur.com/fP5RD3h.jpeg

Only dweebs like the new Aztec.

>Aztec
        Hardly. That was a wagon that had its height scaled up to produce an awful proto-crossover and had zero changes to its appearance to account for the additional height. It marked the death of the wagon and brought on the onslaught of crossovers.

I welcome that they did something different but it's still a Tesla tablet underneath all of it. Though I'd be somewhat concerned about what dumb thing all the other automakers end up copying from it.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Only dweebs like the new Aztec.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I like it. Zero interest in buying one, but it’s unique and bold and looks better to me than an F150, which I also don’t want to buy

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>but it’s unique and bold and looks better to me

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

We did it ICEsisters!

elon is finished for sure this time, and that bigoted transphobic, racist piece of shit is going bankrup

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

coffee is gay shit for r*ddit queers
    coffee shops are basically AIDS clinics

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

coffee was literally a gay thing until the late 90s
      there used to be more gay coffee shops than gay bars
      israeli_youth_grinding_coffee_on_millstone,_Sana'a_(Yemen)_1934.jpg

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

damn, how did the yemenis get israelites to perform manual labour? it's a miracle

10. 1 month ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

And then the walls clapped

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

imagine a single car living this rent free..

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

imagine

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I actually would a Cyber truck
    Is it ugly? Yes. In fact, that's why I love it
    Artistically it's the Patricians taste when it comes to looks
    Would be better if it had some other engine though, neither electric or ICE
    An ICE doesn't really feel like it belongs in this monstrosity and electric is fricking gay

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Awwwww little OP is really stupid and thinks this happened. Little guy is really worthless 🙁

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>he/him

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Did you expect something different other than a gay bottom? It did not even happen but people that have an advantage to gain will bot the stupidest shit to convince normies.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why would you by the cybertruck thinking people would like how it looks? The entire point is to stand out and round about being different. I don't get tessie morons

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>most unedited videos of people's reactions are positive on the road and in random places

I kind of doubt this twitter shitpost.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *