lol, lmao

Appearantly you can stand inside a picup truck engine bay...
What the frick are yankees smoking over there lmao

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>the obsessed eurostani picks a new random topic to further its obsession over

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The only acceptable big things to eurogays is bbc, nothing else

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Probably thinking there's multiple options for that vehicle and that some choices obviously won't fill the entire space, but you neeed that space to accondate the other options

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Enough space to fit an entire midget? get out of here with your cope

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Are you moronic? That's literally the fricking reason

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I bought my truck second hand. I'm pretty sure the midget was an option and the previous owner either kept the midget or lost it.
          The manual makes no mention of the midget's use though.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ok broski just say you don't understand how cars work.
            Just say you're ashmed you bought he underpowered versionof whatever it is you have and that extra space is clearly for a larger engine/assembly

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You must have bought a shitbox then. My midget changes tires for me. Have to keep it fed and maintained though, otherwise it doesn't work when you need it.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

they'll tell you they don't build em like they used to and its all for making them easy to work on when in reality this was the result of zero thought going into that and is simply a by product of american-style engineering where you solve problems by making things bigger.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Tell them to get rid of gay safety standards and we can have decent truggs again.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

this is nice

https://i.imgur.com/N9pxaEk.jpg

No it's not. You can fit all the safety equipment into a much shorter truck. There is very little reason why F250 should have 1.5x the hood height of Maverick beyond TRUGG BIGG MAKE YOU SAFE AND EVERYONE ELSE DEAD.

all of these are trash

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>put a minivan motor in a full size truck
    >wow there's so much engine bay space why is this

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Screenshot_20240302-230220_YouTube ReVanced.png
    what youtube video did you screenshot this from

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I'd recognized that Canadian twink anywhere

Thought I don't know why OP's filename looks like that, is he phoneposting or something?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

hes not the most obnoxious youtuber but its really hard to get over how ugly and scrawny he is

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I live in Canada so I'm used to it. He's actually considered attractive here now because half our population has become street shitters from who knows where.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>scrawny he is
          Americans are so used to everything being fat they consider this youtuber scrawny.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

He's not scrawny, but he's definitely kind of skinnyfat. Pudgy body and proportionally thin arms.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i swear europeans get mad over everything
    >american truck has room to work in the engine bay CRINGE!!! It should have 0 room like an audi!

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It has extra space because it can fit different engines, from small turbo V6 to hemi V8 to big diesel I6, which are 3,4 and 6 cylinders long respectively. I6 goes all the way forward, while Vs stay closer to the firewall and leave extra space in front that can, indeed, be occupied by a human.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Revanced Chad
    I hope you also use the mobile app bro

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah, American cars were nice to work on.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Americans are psychotic lmao

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yet you're visiting OUR website, funny eh?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

And who's talking about length you dimwitted 0 reading comprehension homosexual?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Did you respond to the wrong post Muhammad? Go do your daily prayers.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Indeed I did.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>what is a manlet

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>the guy who participates and encourages a culture of driving that's mostly criminals at some level
    >argues there's a correlation between big trucks and rising motorcycle deaths and it's truck design-related
    >doesn't address poor standards of certifying good drivers on the road
    >no statistics on who's actually causing these accidents, just that they're happening and the types of vehicles used
    >tries to speak from his high horse about trucks killing pedestrians, which aren't supposed to be in the road beyond crosswalks
    This is the type of person that made moronic conclusions on vehicle deaths to mandate backup cameras and other nanny systems into vehicles, leading to the screen hellscape of contemporary vehicles. Next he'll make a video about how riding the bus is the best way to get around town and recreational driving is dangerous and wasteful. He speaks as an unknowing spokesperson for increased government control of the roads without knowing it.

I'd rather see vehicles built to be as unsafe as possible to pedestrians and bikers if it means better vehicle crash safety and safety when hitting shit like highway barriers and buildings. Safety is inherently a selfish attribute and it should continue to be this way.

Westboro Baptist Church leader Fred Phelps once said "God Hates Canada" and I can see why every single day a Canadian tries to push an agenda beyond hockey.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>he uses revanced rather than obviously superior newpipe sponsorblock

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm tired of blaming crash statistics in America on vehicle designs and not the glut of boomers going senile and the millions of low IQ foreigners that have been flooding this country for the past 20 years...
    It's time to wake up fatmericans.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/K9jYIVy.jpg

>the guy who participates and encourages a culture of driving that's mostly criminals at some level
      >argues there's a correlation between big trucks and rising motorcycle deaths and it's truck design-related
      >doesn't address poor standards of certifying good drivers on the road
      >no statistics on who's actually causing these accidents, just that they're happening and the types of vehicles used
      >tries to speak from his high horse about trucks killing pedestrians, which aren't supposed to be in the road beyond crosswalks
      This is the type of person that made moronic conclusions on vehicle deaths to mandate backup cameras and other nanny systems into vehicles, leading to the screen hellscape of contemporary vehicles. Next he'll make a video about how riding the bus is the best way to get around town and recreational driving is dangerous and wasteful. He speaks as an unknowing spokesperson for increased government control of the roads without knowing it.

I'd rather see vehicles built to be as unsafe as possible to pedestrians and bikers if it means better vehicle crash safety and safety when hitting shit like highway barriers and buildings. Safety is inherently a selfish attribute and it should continue to be this way.

Westboro Baptist Church leader Fred Phelps once said "God Hates Canada" and I can see why every single day a Canadian tries to push an agenda beyond hockey.

So you enjoy the current shape and size of trucks on the market?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The current size and shape of trucks in the market is directly related to the increase of crash safety equipment mandated on every car and truck, which is why ALL cars have gotten bloated.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

That's not what I asked
          >safety
          >killing people
          Kek

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Then how is that the biggest predictor of lethality in pedestrian accidents is exactly the height of the front end of a car/truck?
          And how does that corellate with needlessly increasing that factor because that's what the sales rep figured morons would want to buy.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

truck front ends were a lot shorter before pedestrian collision requirements.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

No it's not. You can fit all the safety equipment into a much shorter truck. There is very little reason why F250 should have 1.5x the hood height of Maverick beyond TRUGG BIGG MAKE YOU SAFE AND EVERYONE ELSE DEAD.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That dude's face is so fricking weird. There's babyface and then there's a step beyond.
    Also is that his truck? Only yourself to blame if you bought the v6

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>I'd rather see vehicles built to be as unsafe as possible to pedestrians and bikers if it means better vehicle crash safety and safety when hitting shit like highway barriers and buildings.

How are those things exclusive you schizo?

Americans will kill their brethren because a israelite wants to sell them "a fist punching through the air" meanwhile "cucked" euro:

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Imagine how much that will cost to replace from a minor fender bender, Jesus Christ Euros must really hate themselves and they wonder why they can't afford insurance

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

life is choices, no-one's forcing you to crash your car

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

an airbag won't deploy from a "minor fender bender" you brainlet

>Branch lands on windshield
          >Airbag goes off, car is now totaled

This is the future you choseb

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

never happened

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

an airbag won't deploy from a "minor fender bender" you brainlet

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>The most important thing for modern buyers is to look as big and threatening as possible so you can "feel safe" and "kill the other guy instead"
    I think society took a wrong turn at some point

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You mean right turn. We live in America that he would've wanted.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That explains dodge ram owners. But their shit is utter garbage.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

in the comments
    >New trucks are way oversized. I am a contractor and use my vehicle for work everyday. I use a van for a lot of reasons but line of sight is one. Also the beds are so high on the new pickups, I know guys who need ladders to get into them. Pickups from the 80s that were actually made to work out of, had very lower easily accessible beds.
    he's right

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

These trucks exist because of "safety" standards signed on by the Obama administration.
      The boomer devil was indeed the real devil in this instance.
      Change that and maybe we can get old trucks back.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Right, that's why trucks rapidly started inflating a decade before Obama was elected, he was secretly pulling the strings from behind closed doors, also politicians are lizard people and cars are stolen alien technology.

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Freedom

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the best part about amerigolems it is that they actually think it is their choice to burn as much fuel as possible
    top heh

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I had to recondition a panamera that “mysteriously” caught on fire *wink wink nudge nudge* and after I dropped the power train I was just chilling on one of these in the engine bay wirewheeling ash and carbon and shit off the firewall and stuff.

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>europoors be like
    >WAAAAAH I WANT MY ENGINE BAYS TO BE SMALLER WAAHHH

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *