>looking on faceberg marketplace for cars. >see nice car, decent price/mileage, let's look at it

>looking on faceberg marketplace for cars
>see nice car, decent price/mileage, let's look at it
>"ES PERFECTAS CONDICIONES, TITULO LINPIO..."
>mfw

Forget cash for clunkers, this shit is what made the low end used car market fricked beyond all repair

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If the dude looks older, you'll get a better taken care of car than from a white person "know what I got" boomer that doesn't know how to wrench but has a "trusted mechanic". Not to mention a better deal.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>No habla espanol
      >No quiere el carro mas chingon del marketplace
      Very pendejo, anon. Viejito specials are where it's at. I'm honorary Mexican at this point.

>beaner owned 200sx
      >clean as frick, all maintenance done, mods are for mechanical reliability or some tacky wheels, decent sale price (10k)
      >white guy own 200sx
      >ratty as frick looking because its trendy in drift competitions, welded diff, body panels intentionally different colors, insane price (20k drift special RARE JDM)

Granted this is entirely due to white people making so much money on average that 20k is nothing, compared to beaners picking oranges or something so they think they're getting their money's worth by selling for 10k. I wouldn't buy trucks from white guys anymore either as they're all going to be lifted to high heaven or covered in shit. The only car I'd buy from a white person these days is something like a sedan from a white collar guy, since you just know he has some OCD that made him change the wheel bearings every 10k or some other insane maintenance interval.

https://i.imgur.com/2us9P8z.jpg

>tranime homosexual
      >looking down on anyone

Based and very chingonpilled.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

An enterprising huwhite man could flip cars just by buying from minorities and selling to white people for a 20-30% markup

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>No habla espanol
    >No quiere el carro mas chingon del marketplace
    Very pendejo, anon. Viejito specials are where it's at. I'm honorary Mexican at this point.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I shouldn't have to speak a foreign language in MY country. They should go back to Mexico if they want to speak Mexican.
      Actually, they should go back even IF they know English

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Damn what country do you own? Must be cool to own a country.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>MY country
          Lol, lmao even.

My ancestors founded it, therefore it is mine. Cry about it, you anti-inheritance bolshevik

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Post family tree

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's a straight line from 1776 to today. branches are eurocommunist shit

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No family tree? Kek fricking treelet

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Here you go you communist homosexual homosexual dipshit motherfricker

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Kek fricking treelet

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

See

It's a straight line from 1776 to today. branches are eurocommunist shit

branches are for queers

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

See

Kek fricking treelet

And

No family tree? Kek fricking treelet

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

yeah, and the females of your family voted it away, dipshit

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>MY country
        Lol, lmao even.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>I shouldn't have to speak a foreign language
        >speaks the language of England

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

We speak English here, not British
          Frick the Brits, we beat em twice so we didn't have to drink their tea and listen to them drop their Rs and add Us

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>The English do not speak English
            whatever you say anon

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If you'd heard some of the northern accents in England, you wouldn't think they were speaking English. Rough as frick

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

you are an animeposter. I'd rather have the chicanos.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>beaner owned 200sx
    >clean as frick, all maintenance done, mods are for mechanical reliability or some tacky wheels, decent sale price (10k)
    >white guy own 200sx
    >ratty as frick looking because its trendy in drift competitions, welded diff, body panels intentionally different colors, insane price (20k drift special RARE JDM)

Granted this is entirely due to white people making so much money on average that 20k is nothing, compared to beaners picking oranges or something so they think they're getting their money's worth by selling for 10k. I wouldn't buy trucks from white guys anymore either as they're all going to be lifted to high heaven or covered in shit. The only car I'd buy from a white person these days is something like a sedan from a white collar guy, since you just know he has some OCD that made him change the wheel bearings every 10k or some other insane maintenance interval.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

while funny, your write up is delusional. the orange picking type shit rig the absolute frick out of their vehicles. and any drift capable car owned by a young mexican will have every corner cut in the book.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>tranime homosexual
    >looking down on anyone

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>can't search state only, or even draw borders on a map like realtor, only fixed radius searches
    >if I search more than 10 miles away I have to see listings from dominican's from rall river listing shit from the city right on the state border
    Frick you Massachusetts

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

ITT: la creatura tries to argues it has any legitimacy to calling any place on earth ITS country

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Wow didn't think DA would be full of wetbacks.
    Since when do beaners care about cars that aren't beat to shit 300k mile compact cars, beat to shit 300k mile minivans, and beat to shit 300k mile base trim work trucks?
    Fricking shitskins took all the good parts cars and towed them to Mexico never to be seen again.

Pic related.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

it's mostly yurogays
      they'll see when Turkish becomes the majority language of Germany

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>ac works
    >new tires
    >goes hard

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous