Luxury sport sedan discussion

Well DA, I'm no longer a complete poorgay and I've decided my next car is going to be some kind of entry level luxury sport sedan.
Please discuss:
>M340i
>CT5V
>G70
>S4
>TLX Type-S
Anything else in this category worth looking at? Any DAtists own current examples of anything listed above?

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If you own a home, and you don't need track endurance, a Tesla Model 3 Performance is really good in this category.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

horrendous interior tho

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I own a home but live in a rural suburb in the midwest. Between extreme cold weather impacting battery performance and charging infrastructure not being great around here (even with home charging), I'd rather not have an EV.

>CT5V
      did you misstype and mean CT4V? Cause either way I say the M340 or a CT5V lol.
      >inb4 mashallah lol

I meant CT5V but are you saying the 5 is much bigger than the others I've posted and the 4 is closer in size?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yeah. The CT5 is like BMW 5er size.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

the cts is 5 series size the CT4 is between an 3/5 and the CT4 is between a 2/3

However, the CT4 has a 4 cylinder in Vsport, kind of a major ick.. great chassis, great size. but 4 cylinder is a bummer.

S4 has a crown center diff and a rear sport diff. great car imo.

vws are GAY as FRICK
          [...]
          >Anything I didn't list that you'd include/consider?
          E28 M5, E30 325i, E39 530i, LCI E90 335i/M3, E92 335i/M3, F10 M5, 190E, 500E, one of them old Lancias. M5CS if you're trying to spend a lot.

Id personally get the E92 M3 ez, or late E60 M5 F10 im a fan off but its heavy. Dont spend more than $30k and the E9x M3 is probably the GOAT and ive driven all of them. Why get the new 3 series? very much a watered down version of what the 3 series was.

Buy the E92 M3, makes sure teh rod bearings are done and ge tsome novideo stock or something instead of spending money on a new BMW.

If you MUST get a new car the S4 is my pick. It just got updated, the 3 series i like but its not got great suspension.

The CT4 and Ct5 are underated, gerat cahssis, lots of features and theyre smaller than the rivals. which i like.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Redpill me on the S4. It was on my list, but not in my top 3.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I’d prob bet it.
            >best suspension in industry
            >DCT is fun but requires $750 service every 35k
            >best computers in industry as far as the actual car goes. They integrated ECU, TCU, and AWD into one unit. It all works fast and in synch.
            >the same crown diff and sport diff as the RS cars
            >it’s softer then the RS5 but sporty enough for track days
            >engine is the weakest, it’s merely fine. Waterpump imo is the only failure point and Audi covers it for 100k and it usually doesn’t strand you when it fails anyway.
            >digital dash is great, get it. Best in industry and I’ve used a lot
            >bang stereo is great
            >you can tune it to 440hp if you want. I don’t recommend doing intake swaps and stuff like that perdonally.
            >stock brakes are really good with low fade
            >so good bmw had to make the M340i have a lot more stuff to compete.
            >engine on the front axle so cabin has a little more room, and sport diff fixes understeer
            I’ve tracked one and spent some time in the M340i. Both are really good. I’d go with BMw if you want RWD (I know it’s ‘awd’ but it’s really a haldrx like system) and Audi if you want AWD. I think the Audi is a better car feature wise but the bmw is less maintenance and more reliable and has the better engine from a fun/sound pov.
            You can’t make a bad choice, it’s a tough segment. If k could do it again I would get prestige. Also the A4 is becoming the A5 imminently. There will only be sport back and avant for 25s iirc. So if you want new wait for it. I don’t think there are any changes to the drivetrain but the design and interior will change.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>CT5V
    did you misstype and mean CT4V? Cause either way I say the M340 or a CT5V lol.
    >inb4 mashallah lol

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

CT4 is a 4 door coupe in reality. If you need four doors to regularly fit people behind you, don't get a CT4.

https://i.imgur.com/g4tvLTD.jpeg

Well DA, I'm no longer a complete poorgay and I've decided my next car is going to be some kind of entry level luxury sport sedan.
      Please discuss:
      >M340i
      >CT5V
      >G70
      >S4
      >TLX Type-S
      Anything else in this category worth looking at? Any DAtists own current examples of anything listed above?

Pretty reasonable and non gay list. I'd get something RWD only though.
      In terms of performance M340i destroys everything else on here. It's probably the best buy on paper.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Pretty reasonable and non gay list.
        Except for the g70, s4, and tlx. Those are sthuper duper gay.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Why the S4? is it cause VAG or Haldex? Or the slightly subpar interior?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

vws are GAY as FRICK

[...]
            >Discuss sedans
            >Truckolds immediately enter thread
            [...]
            I don't actually need a functional rear seat as I'm married without kids and am generally an autistic shut-in without friends. I do want AWD for the above mentioned winters even though ackchyually I could get by with RWD and Blizzaks. I'm drawn to the B58/ZF8 but wondered about other options.
            [...]
            Anything I didn't list that you'd include/consider?

>Anything I didn't list that you'd include/consider?
            E28 M5, E30 325i, E39 530i, LCI E90 335i/M3, E92 335i/M3, F10 M5, 190E, 500E, one of them old Lancias. M5CS if you're trying to spend a lot.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Appreciate the list but I'm a wrenchlet and looking to buy new. Trying to stay south of $75k USD.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Boring.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Just get the M340i. Only the wings of color are worth it, the ct4v wing of color is also better than the ct5v, but then you'd have a gay v6 and they're both ugly as frick kek. M340i is the best option out of your list.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

A full-size pickup with 10k in mods

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I was gonna suggest this. A cheap F-150 with a whipple would embarrass any car on that list.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Until you have to turn. Or park. Or have a reasonable daily.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Until you have to turn
          Every sports sedan listed is slower than a 4cyl Camaro around a track. A pigfat sedan will never handle so you might as well settle for the truck which still handles just fine enough.

Modern trucks have a million cameras to make them women proof to park. Not a reasonable daily? 4 million people a year buy them to daily drive them and the sedan is dead. Hmmm which one is really unreasonable?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Camaros are for muslims and mexicans though and new cars are mostly GAY as FRICK. Mostly.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Camaros are for muslims and mexicans though
            Says who?
            Are you gonna post that arab guy next to the gold camaro again

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Look around.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

kek, id kms before driving nog built or mcdonalds.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I was gonna suggest this. A cheap F-150 with a whipple would embarrass any car on that list.

>Discuss sedans
      >Truckolds immediately enter thread

CT4 is a 4 door coupe in reality. If you need four doors to regularly fit people behind you, don't get a CT4.
      [...]
      Pretty reasonable and non gay list. I'd get something RWD only though.
      In terms of performance M340i destroys everything else on here. It's probably the best buy on paper.

I don't actually need a functional rear seat as I'm married without kids and am generally an autistic shut-in without friends. I do want AWD for the above mentioned winters even though ackchyually I could get by with RWD and Blizzaks. I'm drawn to the B58/ZF8 but wondered about other options.

>Pretty reasonable and non gay list.
      Except for the g70, s4, and tlx. Those are sthuper duper gay.

Anything I didn't list that you'd include/consider?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>married without kids

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You’re not beating the M340i with the B58 and ZF 8-speed combo. Only bad thing is the infotainment is all touch screen now.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Beating it at what? An E90/E92 will be much more enjoyable to drive and you can make N54s pretty damn fast. Better track cars too

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>the 4cyl 1LE gay starved for attention again

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Anyone have a sense of how some of these ride? I know the M340 can be had with adaptive suspension and I've heard it's almost a required package. I'm in my mid 30s so wouldn't mind trading a bit of performance for a bit of comfort when not hooning. I've heard good things about the Magnaride in the Cadillac.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Just get a fricking LCI E90 335i already.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

God, these are so ugly.
        Did someone photoshop this to make the front look extra tiny and the rear heuge?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

homosexual.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Don't be mad at me that E92 is the ugliest generation.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The E30 coupe is the best looking 3 Series, followed by the E92. E30 sedan is decent, so is the E36 sedan. E36 ciupe is ugly. The E46 sedan is ugly, the coupe and convertible have pretty lines but ugly headlights.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

And I only recommend the E90 to people because most people like having 4 doora if it's their only car. Some people will only buy 4 door cars in general

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Ugly. Slow. Gay.

Just get a fricking godmachine like an E55 AMG already.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Nah I have an M5 that's faster and better looking than that

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

M340i is the softest of the bunch imo. Soft isn’t bad on bumpy roads, even for going fast. It’s only ‘bad’ on a track, and even then it’s well tuned. I didn’t play with adaptive suspension. Good car but not my favorite 3 series.

The S4 has double wishbone suspension so it’s going to have the benefits of tight McDonald’s without the harshness bad handling. With that said, some get upset they don’t feel the vibrations from the road. It’s stupid but if you want the ‘connected’ feel get the 340i, which has really bad steering so it’s numb in a different way. Most Audi enthusiasts skip the adaptive suspension on S/RS for fixed and Audi tends to make the fixed sporty for them but reviewers typically say they wish it was softer and recommend the adaptive for non enthusiast (aka you don’t want to go to a track). So you have options with Audi.

Cadillac is nice and sporty, I don’t remember it being harsh. The magneride is really good and if you don’t like the stock tune there’s guys around that will adjust it for you. To me it’s good stock for comfort and sporty driving.

BMW prob the most reliable and I like the engine. The S5 is nicer but the V6 is a little bland even in 2.9 RS form.

ZF8 is a little less fun but easily the most reliable. The Audi DCT is better at everything but it has expensive service every 35k.

Cadillac I’m afraid I can’t comment on the trans. Idk if they are using that 10speedbor what.

My guess is the Cadillac is the best deal out there and the Audi and BMW are about as close in terms of quality as you can get, bearing in mind the new A5 is coming very soon. Possibly this summer or next summer on PPC iirc. So maybe wait for that if you want the Audi.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/IlyUFVM.jpeg

I’d prob bet it.
        >best suspension in industry
        >DCT is fun but requires $750 service every 35k
        >best computers in industry as far as the actual car goes. They integrated ECU, TCU, and AWD into one unit. It all works fast and in synch.
        >the same crown diff and sport diff as the RS cars
        >it’s softer then the RS5 but sporty enough for track days
        >engine is the weakest, it’s merely fine. Waterpump imo is the only failure point and Audi covers it for 100k and it usually doesn’t strand you when it fails anyway.
        >digital dash is great, get it. Best in industry and I’ve used a lot
        >bang stereo is great
        >you can tune it to 440hp if you want. I don’t recommend doing intake swaps and stuff like that perdonally.
        >stock brakes are really good with low fade
        >so good bmw had to make the M340i have a lot more stuff to compete.
        >engine on the front axle so cabin has a little more room, and sport diff fixes understeer
        I’ve tracked one and spent some time in the M340i. Both are really good. I’d go with BMw if you want RWD (I know it’s ‘awd’ but it’s really a haldrx like system) and Audi if you want AWD. I think the Audi is a better car feature wise but the bmw is less maintenance and more reliable and has the better engine from a fun/sound pov.
        You can’t make a bad choice, it’s a tough segment. If k could do it again I would get prestige. Also the A4 is becoming the A5 imminently. There will only be sport back and avant for 25s iirc. So if you want new wait for it. I don’t think there are any changes to the drivetrain but the design and interior will change.

Thanks for the replies. It sounds like between the S4/S5, CT5V, and 340i it's hard to go wrong. I do plan on test driving all of these options but always like to hear opinions.

If you put an Acura, Audi, and Genesis on the same level of a ct5v, you are too moronic to buy anything besides the Acura

>If you compare these cars that exist in the same category and price range you're a moron.
        Post bus pass.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>benefits of tight McDonald’s
        there isn't any benefits besides being cheaper

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

That’s true tbh, idk why bmw still does it

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>idk why bmw still does it

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ok fine I know why BMW still does it.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

> there isn't any benefits besides being cheaper
          Size constraints, simplicity, ruggedness, road feel.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

M340i and don’t look further. I would buy a 2020 one because it doesn’t have a cucked exhaust, hybrid bullshit or a locked ECU.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

TLX type-s is the least embarrassing on the list.
    The ct5 v blackwing with the 6.2 v8 is the best but you can't afford that one.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You mean slowest, heaviest and most embarrassing, fwd biased 4200lb turd that is as slow as an sn95 mustang.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>entry level luxury sport sedan
    Why would you deliberately buy something that is bad at everything?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>the M340i is bad at everything
      lmfao

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yeah Patel, it’s complete fricking dogshit you moronic poorgay.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

poor cope

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

lol kabir singh gets a little money in his pocket and immediately has to show everyone by buying some rental spec shitbox.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

What would you buy instead?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

monitoring this thread. any opinions on the used Arteon or Q50S. my price point is a bit lower than OP. the latter is crazy cheap, so I assume they're a b***h to work on

they check a lot of boxes for some people. coupe/hatch is too small/impractical for my purposes as i have car seats and need a trunk. larger vehicles won't fit in my garage, I don't generally need an excessive amount of space, and don't like the handling of most larger vehicles anyway. wagons essentially don't exist here. so I'm left with crossovers or sedans. I wonder which I'd pick

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Idk what an arteon runs used but it’s nice with the caveat it’s FWD and the awd system is prone to failure. I’d recommend a used A5. Engine is more robust at every appointment and car itself is also better equipped

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Arteon is nice but VW dropped the fricking ball by not bringing the Arteon R or shooting brake to America. Also, q50s has good power but can be stolen way easier than all the cars on this list.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Arteon is nice but VW dropped the fricking ball by not bringing the Arteon R or shooting brake to America. Also, q50s has good power but can be stolen way easier than all the cars on this list.

I considered the Q50 but the platform is just so old and I'm not as big a fan of Nissan in recent years. I actually had the G70 above the Q50 tbqh.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Why would you deliberately buy something that is bad at everything?
      This. If you want a luxury car you have to pay. And no, some dogshit fricking 3 series is not a luxury vehicle. You fell for the marketing and overpay for a car that is shit in every metric. You want a sporty luxury car? Buy a Porsche.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Ugh, I know.. it's just.. I'm still just gonna buy it (the entry luxury sport sedan).

Alfa Giulia

Not a bad option actually but as

To be fair, op seems to want a middle engine. Alfa just doesn't make a middle engine, they go straight from 280hp to 500

says I do want a V6/I6.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Don't EVER compare a v6 to an I6 again.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

v6 exists because i6 has shit structural rigidity
            also frick you chink janny warn deez nuts

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

> v6 exists because i6 has shit structural rigidity
            Yeah that’s why every heavy duty high torque industrial engine is a V6. Semi rigs, cargo ships, etc
            Oh wait.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i6's are so string that's why so many are running 5's lol. Oh wait. Even the piece of shit dying dinosaur sounding V6 in the GTR is capable of more than any i6.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

v6s are mostly GAY as FRICK. mostly.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

trucks and heavy equipment was actually what it first appeared in.
            https://blog.consumerguide.com/gmc-twin-six/

>Why go with a V6 instead of a V8? Apart from an inherent lack of smoothness compared to a similar-displacement V8, V6 engines feature fewer moving parts, shorter (and thus lighter) crankshafts, as well as stouter and more rigid blocks, all of which should have—and reportedly did—result in engines that were long-lived and inexpensive to maintain.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

all of those 'pros' would apply even more so to V4, V-twin, and even single cylinder engines, all of which (starting with the V6) are objectively progressively worse options for truck engines.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'd get a is 500

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If you put an Acura, Audi, and Genesis on the same level of a ct5v, you are too moronic to buy anything besides the Acura

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>luxury sport sedan.
    2024 CT4-V is one of the Best cars that Car and Driver have ever driven
    Which other "sports sedan" on your list offers a 6 speed manual?

>What will go down as one of the best cars we've ever driven, the CT4-V Blackwing won't be around for long, as it will eventually be replaced by a next-generation all-electric Caddy.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'm sure it's a great car but the lone example in my immediate vicinity is sitting on the lot for $90,000 plus tip which is out of my price range. Also, I'd strongly prefer something with AWD as we get a fair amount of shitty snow/ice weather for 1/3 of the year.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Also, I'd strongly prefer something with AWD as we get a fair amount of shitty snow/ice weather for 1/3 of the year.
        Ahh, gotcha anon.
        Makes sense.
        Best of luck!

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I know it’s kind of a meme car but you should look at a macan T.

It’s the Audi platform with their sportiest GTS chassis and the 2.0T engine. It has RWD based AWD like a bmw and a PDK.

It’s a weird car because the engine is forward like an Audi but they have a rwd set up like a bmw with an X drive like AWD system. It’s a crossover but it feels really fun to drive. It’s like a fusion of Porsche BMW and Audi all in to one car. The T is the one to get imo. Yeah it’s a 4 cylinder but it’s cheap to maintain and reliable and helps handling. At least drive one. You’ll be surprised. I’d take it over the BMW, not discounting the M340i, I like it. The Porsche has a better ‘feel’ even if it’s not doing anything better. It’s not numb and Porsche hides the weight and ride height well.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Don't fall for the AWD meme. I dailied a rwd 3 series in the snow belt for years. Get a set of snow tires and with the proper weight balance and modern tcs etc. you'll save money overall, it's going to out drive all the awd crossovers and 4x4 trucks on the road with all seasons in the snow, and be a way better car the rest of the year. I had mine out in some storms to the point the chin was plowing and it was still a non-issue.
        Every xdrive bmw I've driven has been miserably front heavy feeling and it takes the electric steering from meh to awful.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Luxury sport sedan discussion
    Am i welcome?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I love Mazda 3s but
      >FWD
      get the frick out

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

i-its awd. says it right there bro. wish it were RWD primarily like the 90. So weird that is isnt, not even the turbo premium

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I’m not even going to get the pasta out

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

wat pasta

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/iFNPitN.jpeg

>Luxury sport sedan discussion
          Am i welcome?

Probably Has something to with Mazda being the dullest car manufacturer in the history of car manufacterers. Seriously each model following the Kodo design language has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the canine imagery the Brands’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of engine design, all to make cars unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Mazda vetoed the idea of Jens Marquardt directing the engineering department; they made sure the brand would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just minorly profitable FWD economy cars for d women . The Mazda brand might be feminine (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-BMW brand in its refusal of passion, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the Miata is good though
          "No!"
          The suspension is dreadful; the engine was terrible. As I drive, I noticed that every time I went to the track, the car had comical body roll, no chassis stiffness, and wasn’t even comfortable.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time the phrase, ‘Mazda is upmarket’ ‘Mazda is sporty’ and ‘Skyactive X!’ Was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Mazda owners mind‘s are so governed by marketing buzzwords and long dead brand history that they have no sense of what Mazda is. Later I read a lavish, loving review of MX5 by the same Doug deMuro. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are Loving Mazda 3 on Reddit then when they get to YouTube they will go on to watch Doug Demuro." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you drive Mazda you are, in fact, trained to watch Doug Demuro.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's just a modified version of the Harry Potter copypasta by the Western Canon guy.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Alfa Giulia

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

To be fair, op seems to want a middle engine. Alfa just doesn't make a middle engine, they go straight from 280hp to 500

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Was thinking about trading my X3 in for a 540 but think you lads convinced me to get an M340.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Which 540?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The newest gen, G60 or whatever it is.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Im the same, but don't care about sport. Can anyone recommend the subaru outback? A new one that is. That's my choice so far

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yeah they’re good tbh. Decent torque good awd.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I test drove the G70 2.5t and the 230i back to back. I also test drove the 430i last year. I think overall I like the BMW a little bit better. Even though it has less power on paper it feels faster than the G70. The BMW also reacts to stomping on the gas faster. The interior of the BMW is also much cleaner and open feeling. I like the infotainment software of the BMW better.

The G70 has better materials on the inside. They've literally thrown leather all over the interior. Climate controls are probably easier to use in the G70. There are a lot more features in the G70 like cooled seats and blind spot cameras. Steering wheel and feel in the G70 is much better than BMW. Also the G70 is just under 10k Canadian cheaper.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

are genesis actually nice cars or are they just dolled up hyundais filled with a bunch of flashy/useless tricknology to fool low class whites into thinking theyre affluent?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I don't think any of the genesis share any platforms with Hyundai or kia. All the gas genny are rear wheel drive first.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Same boat, I choose the S4

>M340i
    Fantastic performance, BUT no AWD in the base, and personally im sick of BMW as a company. They don't give a frick about M cars anymore and they want to put in microtransactions on vehicles,
    It's like the best car in this list, but I don't want to give BMW any money because frick them and what the brand became.
    also, bmw is cheaping out on the interiors, the single long screen is hideous and they're swapping plastic out where leather used to be (see the steering wheel)

>CT5V
    Excellent choice, kinda low on the tank size (range anxiety) but an absolute blast of a car if you get it in manual. no AWD.

>G70
    no

>S4
    I love it, i just wish it made more power and had better cooling. I bully the BMWs in the mountains into turnouts because lolawd

>TLX Type-S
    seems good, but i personally hate the interior

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I like that color. Too much monochrome shit on the road. The CT5V (non bw) can be had with AWD thoughbeit.
      What options does yours have? Adaptive suspension, dynamic steering, any of that shit?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>BUT no AWD in the base
      You say that like if was a downside. A RWD M340i doesn’t have a bloated understeering drivetrain like Audi and xDrive cars. You don’t need AWD unless you live in the middle of the mountains in Colorado.
      >It's like the best car in this list, but I don't want to give BMW any money because frick them
      Why would you buy an inferior car? You’re butthurt with BMW as a company even though they’re putting the best drivetrains in cars out there? That shit makes no sense.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *