Market Crashed

The market is definitely healing. Now pic-related shitboxes are in stock for MSRP. With that said, are they really that bad? Manual Supras are still, most definitely not in stock

CTRs, ITSs, GR86s, Mustangs, are all in stocks too.

So it seems that Supra won, Z lost BAD, to literally everything, CTRs/ITS were way overpriced, and the economy is fricked.

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I can't believe it's been almost a year and people still don't understand why the Z isn't selling. At some point it has to be intentional.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The difference is that it had 5-15k markups for the last year and it's only now starting to sit in stock. It was likely artificially propped up by low numbers delivered to dealerships.

There is this:
      >At the limit on track, the Nissan Z delivers a bit of a white-knuckle ride. At least, it felt that way as delivered from the factory–the same way we test other new cars.

But then it also has a shit, gaudy interior that looks cheaper than a literal Mustang.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

There's a new Z performance trim MT sitting at the dealer nearby for several months now. No markup at all by the dealer. Located just outside Boston MA. The Z's just ain't selling. Local MTs of Gr86, supra, civic type r are typically taken within days or even before they arrive.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Dude the interior is really bad. It’s literally Hot Wheels interior made to1:1 scale.

All the benchracing shit about it may be true, but whatever, we don’t need the streets with nothing but Camaros, but man this interior is so crap, it’s really hard to ignore that after dropping 50k in.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>The difference is that it had 5-15k markups for the last year and it's only now starting to sit in stock. It was likely artificially propped up by low numbers delivered to dealerships.
        It was marked up because demand > supply. Supply was low because of production issues. Like I said I can't believe people don't understand this.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

People do understand basic economics. Unfortunately people also know you and your kind just lie. The reason the prices have fell back down to earth is because there was never any real demand for this thing from the start.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>People do understand basic economics.
            lmao no they don't. demand was high but dealers overshot on the x/y on the supply/demand graph resulting in demand sinking like a rock. because of that supply naturally outpaced demand, but nissan dealers, like kia/hyundai dealers with the stinger and every N car, tried to overcharge due to them thinking that only the 300 credit score buyers would every buy a nissan. dealership greed killed the Z

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If there was never demand then why was there markups? You can't even keep your own story straight. Why would there be markups on a car with no demand if supply was abundant?
            Either way, regardless of whether demand was high or low, the fact is it outweighed supply, which was abnormally short due to production issues. That part is not debatable.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>If there was never demand then why was there markups?
            To create the illusion of scarcity. One of several tactics dealers learned from "supply chain issues" throughout the pandemic. Right along with not keeping any stock on the lot or showroom floor. My Toyota dealer is still doing this, keeping most of their new stock in a warehouse just outside of town. Meanwhile, nothing is actually short on supply, bar the new Prius.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're wrong. It's not a discussion. The production issues are documented. And it affected Z distribution for the entire planet. It's not like there's millions of them in Japan and only in America are stocks low. Look up "Occam's Razor". Why would Nissan lie about production figures so that American dealerships could make a profit?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>It's not like there's millions of them in Japan and only in America are stocks low.
            Of course not, but your naivety is still adorable, especially considering it's only in the US that dealers are even allowed to overprice new cars. This markup shit didn't even happen in the rest of the first world.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>more expensive that the mustang before markups
    >costs as much as a used 911, GT-R or base C8 after markups
    >about as fast as a 5.7 challenger
    >niggsan

gee why is no one buying this piece of shit.... i just cant figure it out?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>The same fricking z for 20 years with slightly different bodywork
      >But we strapped 2 fiat 500 turdblows
      >And it's auto only
      >Why does nobody want our shitbox
      Pottery

Again, the point is that the market just now, as in within the last month or two, started pricing things right. This, and other shit sold for insane markups even at the start of the year.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

this turd would be priced right at $30k, and im being generous there

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

$12k max

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>The same fricking z for 20 years with slightly different bodywork
    >But we strapped 2 fiat 500 turdblows
    >And it's auto only
    >Why does nobody want our shitbox
    Pottery

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You can get them in stick

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the problem with the Z has nothing to do with the car, it has everything to do with the past 2 decades of Nissan dealerships using kia/hyundai dealership tactics to get morons into high interest cars. Just like the kia stinger, the second the Z hit dealerships it was overcharged by $40k and no one was allowed to even sniff in their direction. and in the end no one is going to pay 80-90k for a surpa/BMW fighter that is the exact same as a modded Q50/Q60. Once again dealerships screw over the manufacturer

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>nothing to do with the car
      Barely keeping up with a $35,000 GR86 on the track at $55,000 is an issue.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Toyota immediately responded by releasing a manual Supra making the new Z redundant as it is just a Q60 with a bodykit

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mark my words. Within a week of Trump rolling back CAFE regulations once again, Nissan will open up orders for these things and they will sell at or below msrp like hotcakes.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What do CAFE regulations have to do with this thing already sitting in the lots?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

the insane dealer markups that were artificially limiting sales were caused by nissan heavily limiting production. the reason they were doing that was because if they were manufactured and priced to meet demand and flew off the shelves, their fleet MPG average would have shot up and cost them hundreds of millions of dollars in fines. CAFE is the reason you aren't allowed to buy fun cars any more.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

So Nissan spent untold millions of dollars developing and marketing a new car just so they could lie about production issues and lose a ton of money by not selling any. Makes perfect sense. Obviously it's impossible that they actually had production issues. It's all w calculated 7D chess game.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yes, because cars take years to design and the new increasingly stringent CAFE regs were just put in place by biden in 2020 after trump halted them.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Goyim trump is rolling his way to the israeli wall to worship his like masters

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I recently (with in the last week) got a GR86 from a dealer. Negotiated him down from 30k to 26k.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>the problem with the Z has nothing to do with the car

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

MT Supra owner here, nu-Z is just outclassed tbh, same 20y/o chassis, horrible engine platform, disgusting interior. Outclassed by LITERALLY anything at the $50k price point

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's arguably a worse car than the $35,000 GR86 on literally anything (including track times) except straight line speed.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

|
      >same 20y/o chassis
      youre literally rolling around in a mcdonads car talking about an "outdated" chasiss. post your toolbox oh wait, it doesnt exist.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Dude the interior is really bad. It’s literally Hot Wheels interior made to1:1 scale.

All the benchracing shit about it may be true, but whatever, we don’t need the streets with nothing but Camaros, but man this interior is so crap, it’s really hard to ignore that after dropping 50k in.

you guys keep asking for hot wheels cars and complain that the interior is disgusting, but literally what is disgusting about picrel?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

1. If the faux-gucci doesn't jump out at you immediately, you have problems. The rare black-on-black versions at least mitigate that part.

2. POS plastic center console, door siding, front of car, like the base Mustang.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

im this anon

MT Supra owner here, nu-Z is just outclassed tbh, same 20y/o chassis, horrible engine platform, disgusting interior. Outclassed by LITERALLY anything at the $50k price point

+onestly the center area looks way too plasticy and I dont like the huge plastic looking plate above the dash. The door handles being from a 350z also turns me the frick off, consider the price point and consider the interior.

|
        >same 20y/o chassis
        youre literally rolling around in a mcdonads car talking about an "outdated" chasiss. post your toolbox oh wait, it doesnt exist.

plz post your car/bus pass, im waiting

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>The door handles

1. If the faux-gucci doesn't jump out at you immediately, you have problems. The rare black-on-black versions at least mitigate that part.

2. POS plastic center console, door siding, front of car, like the base Mustang.

>POS plastic center console, door siding
          needs some LED mood lighting huh you fricking ricer

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Kind of jelly, but why do you have both? I consider the latter a direct upgrade to the former, with no differences whatsoever, just straight up Supra == better GR86.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I got the subie first cuz I needed to get used to driving a coupe/relatively low car. Only drove 2door SUV's before it, learned to drift and various moronic shit and then put a deposit down on an MT MK5.

gonna sell the brz soon D:

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I am still trying to decide between the two. 70k is a stretch for me, whereas the GR86 is slow, all things considered. Slow to the point of making the CTR seem appealing.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

cant speak for the GR, but the supra is genuinely a hugeeee step up compared to the gt86/brz, much better engine note and I like the bmw burbles. Much to be said about the difference in quality and refinement within the interiors as well. If GR86's are marked up, its not worth it imo because the Nupra is twice as good for 40% more.

even tho this is a car board, dont overextend ur budget if it'll harm you. In my spot I just bought a depreciated fun car till I got my finances in order for the Nupra.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

1. The manual Supra is never in stock around here.
            2. Friend has one tuned to +50-100 whp (I don't remember). I drove it and it's way too much car for me.

While I want it, I have to acknowledge #2 outside of a track.

Supranon here doubleposting, consider the F87 M2 Comp. I wanted to buy one but its too expensive and rarely sold in manual where I live. can be flash tuned to be faster than the supra and actually has backseats (apparently they're usable).

I considered it, but I think buying a used sports car of that caliber is silly, especially if you plan to push it. You never know how beat to shit it was beforehand.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why is your opinion nuanced and not "macdonalds bmwlet wrenchlet"?

seriously though, in terms of RWD manual coupes I can't think of much else except a Mustang or Camaro (I dont like the boat). Personally I would still take the risk on an M2C or similar. 981 Cayman could be an option but same risks as an M2C.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> take the risk on an M2C or similar
            Take the risk that’ll blow the breasts off a Mustang and you’ll never look at cheap American cars again?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Mustang and you’ll never look at cheap American cars again?
            Doesn't the beemer have a plastic engine and only a 6cyl auto?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

All M cars except the M5 and M8 are available with a manual
            >plastic engine
            Oh no, not the plastic valve cover that needs to be replaced every 150k miles.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The mustang has a metal engine and a manual with 8 cylinders. None of that M stuff has that, it's all the same cheap ass 6cyl and slushbox

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Mustangs have a shit manual that blows up, that's why they use a different one on the Mach 1.

The Mustang is also slower than the M2 on paper and really slower than the M2 in practice.

Also, shit interior, but it's also 10k-15 cheaper than the M2/Supra, so we can't really hold that against it.

With that said:

Arguably, the M2s went down the same road as the Mustang, if we are talking new models (which I know you are not). Basically pigfat, a shitton of power, lots of automation and huge tires.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Mustangs have a shit manual that blows up,
            The thing is though, it's still 10x stronger and more engaging than any BMW ever made in all of history. Not even old bmws had good manuals. They're fundamentally compromised cars.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>muh Ferd is 10x stronger and 10x better than any of them foreigns ever made in history
            You talk like a boomer burbling about his 1999 F150.
            Shut the frick up moron.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Idk, I just don't trust the eurotrash. They always make shit cheap as frick but sprinkle in a bunch of LEDs to make you think it's good. At the end of the day though you're riding around in a automatic 6 cyl.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> I just don't trust the eurotrash.
            And yet you trust a car assembled by unionized Black folk in Detroit by a cost cutting American company
            >They always make shit cheap as frick but sprinkle in a bunch of LEDs
            What the frick are you talking about? Americans put shit tier plastics in the interior and surround the air vents and dash with chrome to make it look upscale. Didn’t the mustang come with literal Black person tier chrome rims from the factory at one point?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>by a cost cutting American company
            Yea pretty much. They didn't cost cut where it counts though, v8, metal engine, manual. All that other shit fundamentally doesnt matter and is the concern of women buyers.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> cheap ass 6cyl
            Lol you’re talking as if it had a Pentastar or some garbage repurposed V6.
            Forged twin turbo inline 6 smooth as butter yet more torque and a higher redline than a Coyote.
            >slushbox
            You tune that ZF8 and it shifts as fast as a DCT and it won’t blow up like a 10 speed. Also the manual also won’t blow up like the garbage 6 speed Ferd puts in the mustangs.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>muh automatic
            Brother just stop

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Arguably, the M2s went down the same road as the Mustang, if we are talking new models (which I know you are not). Basically pigfat, a shitton of power, lots of automation and huge tires.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Slow to the point of making the CTR seem appealing.
            its because youre a wrenchlet homosexual, you would never add a turbo to a car.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Add turbo to a high compression ticking time bomb subashit engine
            wrenchlet

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>what is e85
            you got no tools do you?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Spend 10k and running e85 to push 290whp hahahahhaha dumb fricking wrenchlet

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I don't even shill scions but 290 to the wheels In a 2800lb car is plenty especially for a cuck like you who would wrap it around a tree without all the AIDS on

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

For one pull before it explodes fricking wrenchlet homosexual

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

cope

?si=3hpy7WIc78tmQLBJ

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Supranon here doubleposting, consider the F87 M2 Comp. I wanted to buy one but its too expensive and rarely sold in manual where I live. can be flash tuned to be faster than the supra and actually has backseats (apparently they're usable).

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>same door pulls as my mums 2013 Note
        Lol, lmao even. Parts bin special shitheap

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>OMG HER ELBOWS ARE TOO POINTY!!
          homosexual, ricer, no tools

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>$60,000 "sports car"
            >Sixty thousand dollars
            >has 15 year old plastic interior parts

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

bro if you even give a shit about things like that it means youre a ricer. Nobody's gonna listen to what you have to say since door handle shape does not matter. dumbass LED loving homosexual.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>yeah it's fine I really like having terrible interior parts on my car
            >it's not like I sit in the cabin where all the cheap plastic is

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>bro if you even give a shit about things like that
            Wow, the entire premium/luxury car industry is just ricers huh? Frick people if they want anything nice, it should just be the bare minimum every time

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the entire premium/luxury car industry is just ricers huh
            Yes

Yep, right again, and I didn't even say post car, just tools, so that's your own projection. Am I to assume you have neither then? Answer yes or no.

kys you homosexual ricer, want me to posty door handles so you can rate them lmao fricking infotainment loving homosexual. Frick automatics btw

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I don't think you could provide a picture of your door handles, since you don't even have a car or tools for that matter.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>she likes parts bin shit for a 60k car
            >she will never post her own tools
            >she will continue to seethe
            kek you know I'm right too

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>P-P-POST CAR!!!
            kys you homosexual ricer

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yep, right again, and I didn't even say post car, just tools, so that's your own projection. Am I to assume you have neither then? Answer yes or no.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>one cup holder
        >no ash tray
        >no lighter
        >2 enormous tablets on the dash
        Grim
        Ugly color combo too

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Looks cheaper than a 10 year old Mazda subcompact lmao

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

ricer

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Please someone explain why this costs more than a WRX? Why would someone pick this over civic type r or elantra type n or integra type s or GR corolla barely faster than gr 86 or BRZ?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you can even get a late model Nismo 370Z and supercharge it and it will still cost at least $20k less than what Nissan is asking for the current model and actually get a manual transmission

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why do people keep saying the Z doesn't come in manual? My local dealership has one automatic and one manual in stock, but the manual is more expensive.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

the Nismo is auto only, if you want a slow car you can have it in manual tho

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The Nismo has 20 more horsepower

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Like I said, the slow car has the archaic transmission and the faster one only comes with the modern trasnmission

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

How come the BRZ with the archaic transmission is faster than the one with the "modern" transmission

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Subaru
            >Modern anything
            The Z has a Mercedes 9 speed and the BRZ has a 6 speed from like 2007

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Why would someone pick this over civic type r or elantra type n or integra type s or GR corolla barely faster than gr 86 or BRZ?
      it's manual, RWD and has 400hp
      the only other new car in it's class that costs less than $50k is the Mustang GT

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Market Crashed
    Not a crash. Just a correction. Maybe in 6 months to a year, it will be, but I don't think it will crash.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nissan fricked the game when they just called it the Z without any numbers.
    They should have brought back the 300ZX nameplate or just lied and called it the 400Z, not like anyone else is truthful about engine sizes on badges anymore.
    It's like when Musk renamed Twitter to X, it sound cool in your head if you're 13 or a Gen-X moron but in real life you need something to latch onto and a single letter is a terrible nameplate for anything

• 3 weeks ago
      TRD (total ricer death)

>THE NAME IS ALL WRONG OKAY!!

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>get exposed as a ricer
    >start replying In less than 1 minute

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>won't post car
    >won't post tools

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>YOURE NOT POSTING YOUR CAR!!!
    why do ricers have such a hard time understanding hierarchies? It's because they have been led to believe that they are equals with everyone around them. Respect all builds etc.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cause you don't have a car!

16. 3 weeks ago
    fuck automatics

>IM NOT A SHOOK RICER I JUST LIKE TO REPLY FAST OKAY
    ricer, wrenchlet

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>THE DOOR HANDLES ARE ALL WRONG!!!
    fricking lel dude

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I'm the king of the castle
    >No I won't post my car
    >N-no I'm not a bus rider
    >I-I'm just so m-much better than you r-ricers

19. 3 weeks ago
    TRD (total ricer death)

>im gonna wait 2 whole minutes before i reply this time!

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Still won't post bus pass

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

^ literal crackhead

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

^ literal ricelet stancelet weeblet slowgaylet boyracelet

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

dont post like me ricer, crackhead, wrenchlet

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

post your door handles for us to rate them, ricelet, stancelet, weeblet, and slowgaylet boyracelet

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>post your door handles

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>browse /r/askcarsales
    >they've spent the last 2-3 years laughing at gouging customers
    >now every other post is about how they're worried about getting laid off because nothing is selling
    get fricked morons

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Took a good while before the NuSupra started selling, this aint different
    Just that it also is working in a much smaller market without Europe.

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

moronic Honderp dealership nearby has a CTR with a 20k markup like it's 2021. Fricking idiots

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There are three CTRs in stock here for MSRP. I always wanted one, but it's starting to see sillier and sillier if you don't need 4 seats and the Supra is available. Even the GR86 is starting to make more sense even though the CTR pulls on it in a straight line. + my Honda reliability and shifter, but it's also heavily compromised by form factor and best wheel drive.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah they say it's MSRP until you walk into the stealership and suddenly the sticker has that markup, fricking homosexuals wasting my time. The shifter sucks imo, compared to the MT Supra and especially the GRC. The GRC is really, really fricking good. Am actually considering trading my Supra for one so I can dump my SUV and simplify my life.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

GRC has zero appeal to me. Definitely feels like a 2nd or 3rd car, and I only want one car atm.

> The shifter sucks imo, compared to the MT Supra and especially the GRC
          To me the Type R shifter is the best shifter there is, but I am overcoming my Honda history, so I could be a little biased.

Why is your opinion nuanced and not "macdonalds bmwlet wrenchlet"?

seriously though, in terms of RWD manual coupes I can't think of much else except a Mustang or Camaro (I dont like the boat). Personally I would still take the risk on an M2C or similar. 981 Cayman could be an option but same risks as an M2C.

Camaro is discontinued. Nu Mustang is pretty heavy, but yea, dat GT V8. The problem is that you still get an inferior car to the Supra for a similar price (well, -$10,000).

Caymans are slower than the Supra AND driving a Porsche unless you pull $300,000+ just seems a little bit silly to me.

Anyway, I think we are both on the same page about what options there are, just preferences at this point.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the Type R shifter is the best shifter there is
            S2k was better. The R's is slick but 4-5 sucks. The GRC could definitely be an only car if you never want to use the rear seats and keep them folded all the time. Honestly they should make every one of them like the Morizo and just yank the fricking seats out. Otherwise there's frickall cargo space, I think my Miata can haul more. The R is more practical by a large margin.

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've talked to Nissan guys that own and race 370z.
    a few are SCCA champions.
    so good drivers.
    they said that the new Z was not really any different than their 370z.
    just more expensive and with a much laggier engine.
    On paper the engine shouldn't be slow but it is in real life.
    acceleration in these new Z cars is really really bad in the ABS breaking is also terrible.

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The new Z is a failure of a car. It's hardly an improvement over the previous except styling changes and a new engine. After TWENTY YEARS of the 350/370 would at least expect something more.
    Not to mention how horribly it was priced. The people at Nissan must be moronic thinking anyone would pay 50k. Then they allow dealers to mark up an additional 20k. Insane.

I've literally only seen two in my city of 10 million. See a Supra almost every day, but only Zs I've seen is one parked outside a Nissan dealership (on the street not on the lot), and another outside someone's house.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Not to mention how horribly it was priced
      You're poor aren't you? You literally made no argument besides it's too expensive lmao. You also simp for israelites but that's another topic

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My other agreement was it's basically just a 370z with a different engine. A plastic shit infiniti engine. It also has an open diff.
        Imagine selling a sports car in 2024 without lsd standard lmao.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>without lsd standard
          An aftermarket diff for a Z costs 1500$. That's like an afternoon worth of work installing it. You keep your car stock 100% right?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yea, this is about 2 hours of work. Extends your warranty for two years. Better than LSDs from the manufacturer anyway. Adds a ton of WHP.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Adds a ton of WHP
            I don't think you specifically could ever do a diff swap, let alone in 2 hours. You specifically though, Im sure someone else could but not you.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Extends your warranty for two years.
            >Adds a ton of WHP.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Warranty coverage is crucial for nu-males, it's why they and the manufacturers both shill torque converted autos.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So you're not going to explain how an aftermarket diff adds power or extends the warranty then?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Admittedly, that was me trolling him. With that said, I wouldn't bother replying to the moron.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it doesn't, you were talking to a deluded wrenchlet

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes I keep my car 100% stock because I don't buy shitbox plastic slow cars.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Yes I keep my car 100% stock
            Yea I figured. Nice talking to you.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're welcome. It must not be often you get to talk to a lamb owner.

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

just wait until next year and they have to unload all the 2020-2025 stock that never sold LOL

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *