Maybe the slow car fast retards were right

Maybe the slow car fast morons were right
I don't want to go to jail for reckless driving because I put my foot on my pedal for 3 seconds too long.

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

gt86's and other low-end coupes are certainly popular here in upside down land for that reason, seeing as the policing of road rules here is classifiable as tyrannical.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Tyrannical is the correct term, but there will still be a chorus of boomers and vaxxies begging to be governed harder.
      Frick I hate people

All of our fatal accidents are effectively caused by druggies or Brown people, mostly rural, yet city whites cop the harshest rules and penalties

I used to seethe when the highway patrol page started posting generic police oriented memes and my friends would tag each other and laugh on the post...the same people that hate traffic cops, now simping to them

Imagine how glorious our roads (and country) would be if we only had high iq whites

https://i.imgur.com/3djGtZT.png

I don't want to go to jail for reckless driving because I put my foot on my pedal for 3 seconds too long.

They aren't necessarily right, we are forced into slow cars by government over regulation. They true answer is to buy a motorbike

The next redpill is accepting that cars are too fricking fast for their own good nowadays

Minivans and Pickups doing 0-60 in the same time as sports cars from 20-25 years ago should've been the most obvious sign we were going in the wrong direction

As my comment above - too many shitty road users now. I would include women in that group. It's not the tools, it's the users

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

slow cars give you a lot of confidence, yeah. on the other hand, fast cars are still fun to blast down the highway in. there’s nothing like aggressively rowing through the gears while you hear the motor screaming your ears off and zooming past everyone as if they were parked on the highway.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Absolutely, I've rowed through gears with my V8 muscle on highways time to time without consequences (so far)...
      But I feel like that can work 99 times out of a 100, and there's gonna be that 1 time when you get busted. At minimum you get points, you pay a fine, your insurance goes up. At maximum, you get put in handcuffs and end up spending the night in a jail cell.
      I think I got to scratch the itch somehow... Maybe it's time to start doing track days, which is going to be really fricken expensive.
      It's funny, because I got nothing to prove to anyone. I got a car I love that is genuinely fast and fun in a non cucked way (no turbos, no EV). But it's like being a billionaire while only being able to spend a million dollars every year. I just have internet bragging points if I can't actually use my car to its potential.
      Maybe I get some outdated V8 muscle that's slow on purpose.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/3djGtZT.png

Yup, about to downgrade from V8 musshole to a autotragifail GR86 (I refyooz to fondle Manuel's stick).

Also because I wanna consolidate down from daily + fun car to just 1 car, and an auto GR86 is the best balance of everything in 1 car at an affordable price (I am hyper israelite)

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Also I have to say that I don't speed when there are other cars lol. All the lanes left and right and ahead for at least 1/8th mile must be clear before i do any pull XD.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>zooming past everyone as if they were parked on the highway.
      I can do this in my 1998 civic anyway though

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

always was

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

most fun I've ever had was on a 95 GSF250.
    could rev to redline at 17k and be doing 50km/h in first, drag knee around any corner around town. love that little giggle missile.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The next redpill is accepting that cars are too fricking fast for their own good nowadays

Minivans and Pickups doing 0-60 in the same time as sports cars from 20-25 years ago should've been the most obvious sign we were going in the wrong direction

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This... I have an old 96 Explorer that came with 160hp out of the factory. Other a really, really cheap shit cars, nothing is made with less than 200hp today. It makes driving on the highway with my explorer hard. Everyone wants to do 75+. While my explorer can do 75 it takes a while to get up to 75 and if someone cuts me off and I have to slow down it takes me a while to get back up to 75 and more people start cutting me off and swerving around me for going slow.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

160hp is 90s Honda amounts of power, that's really sad for any V6 or especially any V8.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The V6 Explorer has 160hp. I basically live in the right lane

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

To be fair if they had more power people would have rolled them way harder than they already did trying to take a corner or curve at actual speed.

6. 2 weeks ago
    John Bogil - wouldn't be happening if you were honest

No you should go to jail. Go there and have a nice day because of cars.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I took the chill pill.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I just want to cruise
    hell I dont even want to drive. I want to sit in the passenger seat and sleep the whole way.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

*exists*

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>gets instant onned
      nothin personnel, kid

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not every department uses instant on and new detectors have enough range to pick up it being used on cars ahead of you, and you should generally know what to expect in a given jurisdiction if you drive fast a lot

if you want to do this properly it takes a little work

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Man who builds one of the fastest cars on the planet believes in slow car fast

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Look at the hips on that lil' fella. POWERbottom

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Other man who built one of the fastest cars on the planet does too, he even tore it down to see what made it handle so well and used it as the benchmark for his latest autism project

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What's really entertaining in driving cars is reaching their limit in curves, feeling how the car dances left and right, situations where giving 1% more gas would get you to crash against the guard rails. On regular streets it's impossible to do it with a sports car, you would have to drive 200 km/h on a country road. With a smol car on the other end it's always possible to have fun like that.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

pussy i do driv 200k up country roads in a beg sedans

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So yeah maybe i should buy a neptune blue gr86

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is that supposed to be a t-bird?

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

itt: poor people cope