>Mazda 3 turbo

>Mazda 3 turbo
Apologize

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Apologize for what? You will be raped by me.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Did you buy one? I'm sorry anon.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

if i could afford one i would

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>no irs
    >no manuel

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Still loses to the GTI
      Tell Mazda to apologise for not adding a manual to such an ok car

>slower than the shitpile overweight turd with a dumb engine WRX
      >no manual option for people who prefer fun to acceleration numbers
      Mazda should be apologizing.

Doesn't it have a paddle shift option? Or you you need to jerk the dick around to feel cool? Some let you tap the shift knob to switch gears.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>immediately starts talking about dicks because they're the first thing a shifter makes him think of.
        We get it, you're a gay. We're not though. Keep it to yourself. We didn't ask, so you shouldn't tell.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Doesn't understand what a proper manual is or why a longitudinal engine configuration matters
        Anon, I'm sorry about your father. Sometimes bad things happen even to good kids. It's not your fault.
        But a proper three pedal connects the driver to the machinations of driving in a way that no flappy paddle or pushbutton cope will ever replace. It's really not hard to learn, find a friend or used dealer willing to spend an afternoon in a parking lot using their manual car; once you get it you'll get it.
        Transverse engines are a sure sign the car's engineering is routed in budget concerns ahead of anything and regardless of (usually cutrate part time) AWD systems will mostly handle like the FWD shitbox that it -- at its core -- is and always will be. Buy a RWD car once and you'll never want to go back.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it has paddles but it's not a particularly good transmission
        you'd unironically be better off with an Audi A3 (not even the S3, just the A3) because it's much nicer, has a DSG and will make the same amount of power as the Mazda with a tune

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Audi A3
          Upbadged golf and it shows. I do agree that the drivetrain has more potential but it’s not as reliable.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Upbadged golf and it shows
            I don't actually think the A3 is really worth buying compared to a CPO A4 or 3 series or some other proper german car for the same price
            The point is it's better than a Mazda 3 turbo. If you are going to buy a car made on an economy platform it should be a cheaper base model, or a sporty model with a manual transmission, not a fake luxury hatchback with semi independent rear suspension

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I need a clutch pedal to practice curb stomping homosexuals like you

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>bro i totally NEED a clutch pedal to switch gears because... i totally do, okay!!!
          cope

Kys you gay. Manual transmissions literally transfer more power/torque from engine to the tires, with less amount of performance loss than majority off all automatic transmissions.

not all automatics are CVTs you fricking moron, DCTs will always shift faster than you and transfer power literally the same as any normal clutch setup
          you're fricking moronic

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Kys you gay. Manual transmissions literally transfer more power/torque from engine to the tires, with less amount of performance loss than majority off all automatic transmissions.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

This. If your car doesn't have a flywheel don't talk to me.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Or you you need to jerk the dick around to feel cool?

>He thinks its about being cool.

Ya'll will never get it. You're the same kind of fricker who has serious opinions about music but can't fricking play an instrument.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Ya’ll
          >muh musical talent

>immediately starts talking about dicks because they're the first thing a shifter makes him think of.
          We get it, you're a gay. We're not though. Keep it to yourself. We didn't ask, so you shouldn't tell.

Insufferable, whiny homosexuals, as expected.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>paddle shifters or an auto knob with up/down functionality is the same as manual transmission
        have a nice day

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Same guy that would say
        >> why won’t you date a trans woman? It’s the same thing, you prejudicial dumb frick

Same guy.

You don’t belong here, dude.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>paddle shifters or an auto knob with up/down functionality is the same as manual transmission
          have a nice day

see

>bro i totally NEED a clutch pedal to switch gears because... i totally do, okay!!!
          cope

[...]
          not all automatics are CVTs you fricking moron, DCTs will always shift faster than you and transfer power literally the same as any normal clutch setup
          you're fricking moronic

you have no arguments

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Shame this has a torque converter...

Plus, DCTs are for bench racing homosexuals. Manuals are fun.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

As a regular Mazda 3 driver the turbo kind of baffles me. No body kit, no suspension changes, just a bigger engine in a decent commuter that really doesn't need a stronger engine.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

> As a regular Mazda 3 driver the turbo kind of baffles me. No body kit, no suspension changes
      Same thing when you go for a 330i to a 340i. Not every high HP car needs a NFSU2 body kit.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Are you fricking dumb the (M)340i has a body kit and sports suspension it also has the option for EDC and comes with the big brake kit.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I wasn’t talking about the M340i. 330i compared to the 340i. Learn how to read dumb homosexual.
          And also an M sport 330i and an M340i are almost indistinguishable looks-wise.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There's no such thing as a 340i

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

there was until the current generation 3 series

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>it also has the option for EDC
          I believe the erectile dysfunction compensation package is standard equipment on all BMW M-series cars
          >has a body kit
          Yep, that's definitely part of the package

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Both 330i and 340i have the underpinning for a sport sedan. Mazda 3 with the current suspension setup and slushbox auto does not. Independent rear suspension and a manual/dual clutch would be the way to go for Turbo.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>automatic only
    >wants an apology
    how about my condolences?

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Still loses to the GTI
    Tell Mazda to apologise for not adding a manual to such an ok car

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>'apologise' instead of apologize
      ESL disease has infected me.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Americans are ESL by default.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>slower than the shitpile overweight turd with a dumb engine WRX
    >no manual option for people who prefer fun to acceleration numbers
    Mazda should be apologizing.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Thanks for posting the front end, so I can recognize it in my rear view...

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do midwits believe this isa """premium""" jdm brand when they're on par or worse than hyundai

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Normalgays? Mazda markets pretty heavily when they did the body refreshes this time around, and they only make those advertisements like luxury car brands. In fact they hire the same people to film them.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>mazda
      >on par or worse than hyundai
      you will never be a real car maker, kim dog-kimchi

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Lol, I've owned both brands and Mazda is head and shoulders above Hyundia as far as being a reliable vehicle. They look better inside and out and don't have CVTs. Mazda's downside is the interiors are small for the class of vehicle. But the Mazda3 is the best poorgay commuter car, the Cx-5 is the best small SUV, and Miatas are just based.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

For what? Not caring about a car with no lsd?

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They’re not available in a manual and only available with a boring AWD drivetrain. Meh.
    Bring Mazdaspeed back. Mazda can make a turbo 300hp Miata and wont even have to develop an engine, but they won’t do it… I say frick em

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>perro caca
    no thanks

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's the sedan doofus.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It looks fricking cool and that's all that matters

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

These are as slow as a Miata in a straight line and cost 10k more. Anyone bragging about the performance of one is going off numbers and has never experienced the lazy, inconsistent, anti-fun transmission and 'helps in snow' 70/30 awd.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I don't understand why you would post so much blatant misinformation. An MX-5 club is $32k, an awd turbo mazda3 is $31k. Miata does 0-60 in 5.7 secs, the mazda3 in 5.8 secs. All transverse engine mazdas with AWD can send up to 50% of power to the rear.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I've never seen an actual for sale Mazda 3 turbo in the base trim+sedan and I honestly wasn't aware it existed until I googled just now. Every one I've seen is a top trim hatch in the mid-high 30s, the club is also a high trim Miata so you're similarly playing games with price.

To correct my statements, theoretically you can get one for $4k more than a Miata and it is slower in a straight line. Btw good luck getting that 5.8s, while the Miata can actually reproduce a sub-6s 0-60.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>playing games with price.
          Black person what? The club spec is the "fastest" which is why I used that price point, but the base model MX-5 still msrp's for $29k.
          Here is a $29k mazda3 awd turbo, its the same fricking price.
          >Btw good luck getting that 5.8s
          Are you moronic? Its an AWD car with an automatic transmission. Its literally the most consistent possible configuration, my grandma could get a 5.8 0-60 in one

And the AWD is "on demand", so once you're already understeering off the road it will send "up to" 50% to the wheels. Why are you bothering to defend this as some sort of performance vehicle? It isn't, and it was never supposed to be.

Yes, however the "on demand" reaction kicks in in less than 1/10 of a second and is on most of the time you are driving. I'm not saying its as good as a torsen type fulltime awd, nor am I "defending the mazda3 as a performance vehicle". You morons come in, post a bunch of blatantly wrong shit, then get all worked up into a tizzy. I dont understand

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>my grandma could get a 5.8 0-60 in one
            Where's the race, moron?
            What the hell ever happened to enjoyment and driveability?
            EVERYTHING IS ABOUT 0-60 and HP these days.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

And the AWD is "on demand", so once you're already understeering off the road it will send "up to" 50% to the wheels. Why are you bothering to defend this as some sort of performance vehicle? It isn't, and it was never supposed to be.

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>wrong wheel drive blob
    I'm sorry for you. Hope you'll make a better thread next time.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>auto only
    >troonyverse wrong wheel drive
    >mcstrut front torsion beam rear
    Why should I care about this penaltybox in the slightest?

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

All 2.0 manual Miatas are the same speed to 60. I'm too lazy to cherry pick dealer prices. I used MSRP. The shifts are slow because it's an SUV transmission, you've clearly never been in one but feel free to look all over youtube for try hard morons like yourself brake boosting to launch and getting 6.5s. The next time I take a turn too hot on a track I'll wait "less than .1s" and see how the wall feels. have a nice day.

Even Mazda doesn't want you to think of this as a sporty car. The power is there to inspire confidence merging/passing and feel more premium, not for lap times. You're the sort of homosexual who says a g37 is just as good as a 370Z. It isn't a bad car, it just isn't the car you claim it is.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

See

https://i.imgur.com/caMvAyp.jpeg

Black person what? The club spec is the "fastest" which is why I used that price point, but the base model MX-5 still msrp's for $29k.
      Are you moronic? Its an AWD car with an automatic transmission. Its literally the most consistent possible configuration, my grandma could get a 5.8 0-60 in one
      [...]
      Yes, however the "on demand" reaction kicks in in less than 1/10 of a second and is on most of the time you are driving. I'm not saying its as good as a torsen type fulltime awd, nor am I "defending the mazda3 as a performance vehicle". You morons come in, post a bunch of blatantly wrong shit, then get all worked up into a tizzy. I dont understand

I'm moronic.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I'm moronic
        Yes I know, but thank you for clarifying.
        But you just completely made that the frick up. Every reputable car reviewer has gotten 0-60's in the sub 6 second range. Please post literally any actual evidence of your claim otherwise
        >think of this as a sporty car
        No one said this I have no idea why you are infatuated with this point.
        You said the mx-5 is faster, and costs less, which is only kind of true. They cost almost the same and have almost exactly the same 0-60.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Too lazy, I'll accept that my points are kind of true.

You've made it painfully obvious you're completely in the dark on how AWD can benefit a fun car, and on dry roads the AWD system in this car is a bunch of extra weight for nothing. A FWD version with a good chunk less rotating mass and a few percent more mechanical efficiency would be a better hot hatch in every way.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I can only assume you are a booty blasted BRZ owner or something. You havent addressed a single point apart from arguing with the voices in your head that even though you get drug by minivans at the light you still have a rEaL rAcR cAr

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Its not even as fast as a Miata in a straight line and you've quietly accepted that your own claims about its AWD are fricking moronic. That was my original statement and at this point you've agreed with it. You really showed me lol

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

its .1 sec slower, assuming the miata driver drives absolutely perfectly. My only "AWD claims" is that the car has it you moronic Black person. You got to tell me what the voices are saying if you want me to argue with you buddy

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Sorry bro, I assumed that when you said that my shitting on it not being particularly quick and having garbage AWD was 'blatant disinformation' that you meant it. Now I see what you actually meant was to just say 'yes.'

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Its the same God damn speed in a straight line 95% of the time you ignorant gorilla Black person. Yes, your description of "70/30 awd" is blatantly wrong. What I said are facts, not le claims or opinions.
            reread this post you moron:

https://i.imgur.com/caMvAyp.jpeg

[...]

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Fair, the AWD only activates when the wheels slip, so less than 1% rear.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

look man dont argue with me argue with mazda:
            https://www.mazdausa.com/discover/a-closer-look-at-drive-systems
            you are blatantly incorrect again, the system they use is "predictive" rather than just reactive and uses driver inputs (like say, applying throttle) among other things to engage awd, at which point it sends up to 50% to rear

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Great so it's completely locked when sliding through a corner? There is no right way to use a differential-less connection to the rear when it comes to cornering. You need some amount of slip.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ah, so you've never actually driven an AWD car before.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I've driven actual AWD. Ops car is either fwd or 4wd with open diffs. It is not intended for handling performance, it is for rain and snow. You guys are so desperate for another homosexual hot hatch you will deny reality.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

*Open side-to-side before some homosexual gets back into semantics.

The rear is semi-famous for braking ring gears from spinning a wheel.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>it is for rain and snow.
            Correct. This has never been in contention. Your extremely poor understanding of how Mazda's system actually functions and your inability to type a sentence without spewing blatant bullshit is the issue.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm going to be completely honest, which I realize is a waste of time on a troll like you. My opinions come from renting and actually driving the dumb thing, because I thought it might be a fun upgrade from my '10 Mazda 3 (nope). My word choice may not always be perfect but I'm speaking from experience when I say this thing handles like shit when pushed and isn't as quick as the numbers say. If this entire time you've had no contention with my actual point, then you're just jerking off over semantics. This board is depressingly low on actual experience and is 99% bus riding stat sheet pedants. You are the problem with DA.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I have also driven a mazda3 AWD turbo, idk if you're full of shit or just prone to being dramatic; it's not a racecar but it didn't "handle like shit", it did better than any other econo box I'd been in (civic, Corolla, Crosstrek). Which the Crosstrek does have le epic full-time AWD and was still pretty bad to actually drive. I'm not debating semantics with you - you sperg on in with a bunch of overdramatic statement that aren't remotely true, then you backpedal furiously after realizing you've been arguing with yourself about something I'm still not sure what it is.
            Seethe more moron
            If you wanted a real car you should have got a chally. Mazda3 is still a good commuter

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The new one was a better commuter but too much money for me to spend on an econobox that isn't fun, the old one honestly was more fun to drive on a back road.

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>No manual
    >4 doors
    >Turboslop
    >AWD

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I should lurk moar but don't get the hate on Mazdas. They seem like the perfect DA car. No frivolity, no big ass screen or techy gimmickry, no political or ethical objectives, they just make simple cars within regulations.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm glad they still make the miata. The rest of their range are average bland cars. Nothing worth hating
      It's probably just a negative reaction because of the mazda shill being hated

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There isn't much hate for them here. They get way overblown attention for their sales numbers, since they seem to excel at making cars for mildly car interested people who don't have the money for dedicated hobbyists/premiums.

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There are no good new cars. Get an ebike.

21. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If it was RWD you'd have my attention.

22. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The base Mazda 3 GX is the best value for money among the ecobox sedans.

23. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mazda is for boring homosexuals, how many times do we need to have this thread? You normie tier npcs never have anything to back up your preferences beyond normie logic.

24. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>no handbrake
    No buy

25. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>coupe
    >no manual transmission
    >no soot bellowing diesel
    lemon

26. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If its so great why are they struggling to sell 30k a year versus the civic which is selling 200k a year

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Mazda quit sucking Ford's dick despite building the cars the same way.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *