Mazda predicted the screen slop shit back in 1981 and did nothing to stop it. Shameful.

Mazda predicted the screen slop shit back in 1981 and did nothing to stop it
Shameful.

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Button slop is so disgusting. I'm glad for the tablets.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>NO I NEED TO WATCH SKIBIDI TOILET ON MY SCREEN IN THE KFC DRIVE THROUGH SO I CAN WATCH GOYSLOP WHILE EATING GOYSLOP

no.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The frick you talking about? The screen isn't used for videos. Jesus, imagine coming to a car enthusiast board and not knowing how cars work. Just go back to >>>/n/

• 4 weeks ago
          sage retard

imagine driving a car with gaylordo screens kek
          you think I know what they're used for?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Touchscreens in cars are GAY as FRICK.

Oy vey, you must use the goy buttons so we can lock basic tech features behind trims!

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

oy vey, subscribe and submit jab proof and credit score to unlock basic feature

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>pays more money per year to do a simple software update to their maps than Tesla owners pay for cellular service.
            >still has the collapsed Baltimore key bridge as a route

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Also anti vaxxer? Lmao now I know the typical anti tablet moron just has brain damage from long covid.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>can scroll up and down and press ok
            >"tech savvy generation"

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hey Maurice, did you figure out how to open a PDF without calling IT?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Who is PDF? No such guy on TikTok.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

no refunds

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I haven't paid for any of the vaccines. Lmao did someone try to charge you?

I didn't get jabbed and never even got covid. Meanwhile most of the triple- and quadruple-vaxxed people I know have had several covid infections already.

Selective bias. There's millions who died unvaccinated, but they aren't here to post it. Tens of millions who got long covid and are unwilling to admit it.

>ha! this guy can't even name ANY of my favourite flavours of cow-dung ice-cream, how can he be so sure it sucks????

[...]

Go back to rddit, the lot of you.
            (vaxxes increase your risk of catching covid after the initial effect wears off in WEEKS, plus they flood you with spike proteins just like the varrrus does)

Bro, you sound like those old Chinese people who say doctors make you unhealthy, then die at the ripe age of 55 because they refused to take their diabetes medication.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>smug scientism reply (longwinded insults surely suffice for an actual argument)

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yawn, Boomer posting old 2018 memes. You know most people on here weren't old enough to post when that meme got stale, right?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I didn't get jabbed and never even got covid. Meanwhile most of the triple- and quadruple-vaxxed people I know have had several covid infections already.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>you think I know what they're used for?
            this is suck peak DA and i'll never understand it
            >why yes i am incredibly passionate about this thing i know almost nothing about

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>ha! this guy can't even name ANY of my favourite flavours of cow-dung ice-cream, how can he be so sure it sucks????

Also anti vaxxer? Lmao now I know the typical anti tablet moron just has brain damage from long covid.

Go back to rddit, the lot of you.
            (vaxxes increase your risk of catching covid after the initial effect wears off in WEEKS, plus they flood you with spike proteins just like the varrrus does)

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Touchscreens in cars are GAY as FRICK.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous
  2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

steering belt

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What the frick is that that looks horrendous.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Mazda predicted the screen slop shit back in 1981

Lmao

Screen slop, computers and self driving have been cliche futurism for decades before that

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The late 90s used them correctly.
    If you weren't cruising around on road trips watching the disney vhs collection and playing N64/gameboy color you were living the inferior childhood.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>technology is le bad
    stop jumping the border pls

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Your car doesn’t have a hemorrhoid massager! Ha, what a poor brownoid who can’t afford such necessary technological progress! How can you drive a car without having your anus massaged? A bunch of backwards idiots, the lot of you!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *