1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

McLaren more like McBlack personhomosexual

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What colour is your hair?

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What coler is ur pp? (Mines purple bc I beat it so hard I bled)

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

invisible

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What color is your dad?

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

its painted with invisible paint you cant see it

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Whatever they call their racing orange, saw a white 720 a while ago and it looked great albeit

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

so supposedly this bald black guy is a rich billionaire that lives in bulgaria or whatever the frick shithole but i have no idea what he did to become rich

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Daddy's money

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

he's a fed influencer so your tax dollars probably lel

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>i have no idea what he did to become rich
      1. pretend to be rich
      2. idiots pay you money for advice on how to get rich
      3. actually be rich

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Him and his brother were pimps, basically. Then they started some self-help scam to teach gullible incels how to be ultra-rich chads like them. Now they both claim to be religious, but I guarantee neither of them will part with a single dime of their ill-gotten riches. Camel through the eye of a needle and all that.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

sex trafficking unironically, he got arrested and imprisoned in some east euro shithole for it

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Dark grey

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Lel that’s probably a Hot Wheels

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>100 lei is 25 dollars
        laughing out loud

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I wonder how the McLaren marketing department feels about how this dude is the poster boy for their cars. Do McLaren customers really want to be associated with him like that?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He managed to buy a Bugatti and they go through a long interview process

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>they go through a long interview process
        I can't imagine that interview asking anything more than "Do you have the money?"

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>what color will your Bugatti be painted?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Bugatti blue, duh.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Paint? I'm plating it in gold.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>He managed to buy a Bugatti and they go through a long interview process
        If that's true, then the "interview process" is a complete joke if they let a guy like him effectively be a brand ambassador.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>He managed to buy a Bugatti and they go through a long interview process
        If that's true, then the "interview process" is a complete joke if they let a guy like him effectively be a brand ambassador.

>interview process is a COMPLETE JOKE if they let a guy like him buy it QQ
        I barely even know who this frickin tate guy is but I've heard the 'what color is your bugatti' line dozens of times
        seems like they did an okay job letting him get one in terms of publicity, regular minded people don't give a flying frick who one buyer of a car is
        doubt many woke troony protesters are in a financial position to buy a bugatti so no potential customers lost there

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>give car away for publicity
          >the crowd that hears "what color is your bugatti" can't afford it anyway
          You see why Bugatti's "process" is moot?

Brand image is just as important as units sold when it comes to aspirational cars. For the "What color" line to even mean anything, it has to presume: 1) the brand is worth knowing about; and 2) the car is desirable and worth the ownership.

Enter Tate who is effectively cancelled by the woke mob and now one of your most famous customers is exposed as an alleged sex trafficker and moron. Now the brand is mainly desired by Tate's audience who are mostly comprised of alt-right incels. It becomes no wonder that VAG started to divest Bugatti from this time.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

At the end of the day, he's still brown.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This guy has no taste, he's like those saudi oil prince's that just splurge money on gaudy shit all day to project their wealth thinking everyone in the world is 13 years old and impressed.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>t. jelly bugattilet

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

post the zesty tate webm

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *