Me and my friends (were from Europe) are planning an U.S road trip of a few weeks next year.

Me and my friends (were from Europe) are planning an U.S road trip of a few weeks next year. We intend to drive at least a few thousand miles and cover multiple states. Is there any hack for a cheap car rental or is just searching fleet agencies the way? I'm getting 70-80 dollar per day prices for mid sized SUVs/Pickups - Its doable, but seems a bit excessive for three weeks?

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They will more than likley give you some sort of deal if you're doing multiple weeks and a lot of miles. But yeah get ready to pay up. You wonder why we own trucks instead of just renting one when we need it and this is kind of why. Rental companies don't bring in billions a year by luck.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just buy a couple of shitboxes, hoon the shit out of them and sell them at the end of your stay.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

And die in american traffic, great choice. I wouldnt dare to drive that deathtrap in america.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

america isnt mad max moron

https://i.imgur.com/mSzCzik.png

Just buy a couple of shitboxes, hoon the shit out of them and sell them at the end of your stay.

selling cars takes months, especially if its a turd like that that nobody is interested in.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

As an American, ive whipped older cheaper shitboxes in traffic up to 130 mph. I sold those fast shitboxes to more moronic friends who rekt them and they were fine. The 3k civic is honestly a blast to drive, and easy to sell, but there are other cheap cars to play with depending on what you want to do

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If you genuinely think that you're going to die by driving an early 2000s car why would you even take a road trip?

Not hating, just seems like a weird place to draw the line

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>going to america just to buy a toyota

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Im from the netherlands and did a giant roadtrip from miami to san fran road trip i rented a dodge challenger from sixt it costed 3k since i did drop off at different airport but if you go the same airport it should be like 1k. its a very comfy car i would recommend its good mpg and spacious. and if youre in a city for a day or 2 i would recommend you rent a hellcat on turo for like 50 bucks most fun i had in my life.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Make sure when you are booking you are doing so from your home country IP address. Weedland (NL), Doucheland (DE), Bongland (UK) all get way cheaper rates than America. Euro reservations will also often automatically include liability insurance on the car ("LDW").

As an Americ**t, I used to set my country to Netherlands to book, but they fixed that loophole.

Also, you can search "CDPs" (corporate rate codes for rental c**tpanies). They can save a ton of money. But you may likely get caught and perma-banned from the rental agencies (there are only 3 major conglomerates, so ban at one is often banned from others too). It's basically like using a Google employee's corporate code to book--they may ask for your work ID badge. Also if you are Eurogay and book using the "Canadian Federal Government" code (it's a good one), they will likely notice.

If you are a Costco member, try booking thru Costcotravel.com.

And make sure you get unlimited mileage. This is default across the industry but Enterprise Exotics (which has a bunch of fun cars like Aston Martins, Lambos, American V8 sports cars, Porsche 911s, etc.) usually has limited miles. Hertz Dream collection usually has limited miles.

There are various other tricks but I cannot share lest I ruin my own loopholes to enjoy/abuse spurts cars for cheap. Do some research, FlyerTalk, AutoSlash, etc. to learn more.

t. "prostitute car" addict

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

have you ever picked up a hooker in a rental
      have you ever banged one in one

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Never banged a rental in a hooker, I can say that for sure.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No, I do not partake in the woman rental side of things, but definitely tempted...

Closest I got was driving down the famous Aurora Ave in Seattle in a rental. It was broad daylight on a random weekday so didn't even see shit.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you can check turo to rent from individuals. Make sure you get a full quote instead of just looking at advertised daily rates, and doubly make sure you're allowed to drive as many miles as you plan.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Look into breaking the trip into multiple one-way rentals, one-ways can sometimes be incredibly cheap. You might find that from A to B is $35 per day in a minivan, and then B to C is $50 in some shitty hyundai, and then C to A is $40 in a crossover but they ran out so you have to drive the V6 mustang instead.
    I'm not saying this will work for you but I have done one-way rentals that were half or a third of what a out-and-back rental would have cost me for the same number of days.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Rent off airport, they completely screw you at the airport. Also, use Costco's site.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

For the love of frick learn how our roads work beforehand. We do not stop at the light, we stop across the intersection from the light. I saw some Swedish looking idiots that were blowing through intersections to stop right underneath the red light, holy shit they could've died. A cop pulled them over and hopefully ticketed them for being so stupid as to not even bother learning our laws before driving on our roads.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's pretty intuitive, not something you have to learn per se. They were simply moronic.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it sounds like they were just moronic, every country has a line you pull up to

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *