Meanwhile in Los Angeles

Meanwhile in Los Angeles

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>it is now legal to run gays over because doing a uturn illegally is ally behavior

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>ur gay
    >no u

bravo califonia

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2024-06-12/silver-lake-retires-their-remaining-anti-gay-cruising-signs
    tldr back in the old days before Grindr if you wanted wiener you had to go out and drive in circles for hours until you randomly stumbled across someone else also looking for wiener, then you'd follow them home which probably required a quick U turn. Therefore outlawing U turns is *phobic.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Literally two signs in one neighborhood in LA that were placed in the 90s.

Please don't be dense enough to believe all u-turns are banned.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/silver-lake-remove-no-u-turn-signs/3433130/

huh I had no idea those "No Cruising" signs were about that kind of cruising, I always just figured it was about lowrider clubs or whatever.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's for them too, and to stop the Compton Kid looking for someone in a red/blue shirt to spray his switched Glock at in a driveby. Santa Monica rich kids think street takeovers and gang violence is "urban culture" so they're overturning laws that try to stymie that behaviour, because they think it won't come to their back yard.

https://i.imgur.com/7iiSJD0.jpeg

Is the "dude cosplaying as Peggy Bundy who's cosplaying as a demon clown" thing they all do actually attractive in their culture or is it a way to mask their personal natural ugliness with deliberate artificial ugliness?

the drag shit is supposedly a "form of artistic expression" (their words) but theres probably a bunch of weird sissy fetishists who find it attractive

Drag is supposed to be a joke. Deliberately mocking women by putting on the most outlandish and cartoonish interpretation of feminity imaginable. There are definitely gays out there that find it attractive, but it's more meant to be like a circus act.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Greased Geese

>gay neighborhood

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Literally two signs in one neighborhood in LA that were placed in the 90s.

Please don't be dense enough to believe all u-turns are banned.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/silver-lake-remove-no-u-turn-signs/3433130/

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

People in gay houses shouldn't throw stones

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If it was such a minor thing why did they hold a public ceremony and invite the media?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Because the biggest homosexuals love publicity over dumb shit

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Clicks and engagement $$$

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What a stupid religion

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Clever girls, using a phobia to make their neighborhood a better place.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This was probably introduced to prevent AIDS and save their sorry homosexual lives

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

EV infested shithole

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is the "dude cosplaying as Peggy Bundy who's cosplaying as a demon clown" thing they all do actually attractive in their culture or is it a way to mask their personal natural ugliness with deliberate artificial ugliness?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the drag shit is supposedly a "form of artistic expression" (their words) but theres probably a bunch of weird sissy fetishists who find it attractive

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Does anyone have that article on how a county in California was going to make it illegal to do any kind of auto work or even own a air compressor in your garage?
    They were classifying it as "industrial work", and as such, has no business in residential areas.

It was a couple years ago.

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>check the internet
    >it's real
    >it's actually real
    >it literally happened

Why? No, seriously, fricking why? Ehh, at least the gays can win more Darwin Awards so it all balances out I guess.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

can we pretend to be trannies and get speed limits removed cause speed limits are homophobic?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Why? No, seriously, fricking why?

So apparently the gays were meeting on this street to hook up for anonymous gay sex and to prostitute themselves out. So the cops put up signs saying no parking and no U turns to stop gay prostitutes. Now the city has taken the signs down so the gays can prostitute themselves again. I'm sure the people who live there are thrilled.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's not even the kind of area where people would do that anymore, Silverlake is all rich ex-hipster couples nowadays.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

For now. With those signs down who'll want to live where all the gays are cruising?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah, I'd imagine those oppressive signs that stopped the gay prostitution probably had something to do with the neighborhood improving.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I actually don't understand how a no U-turn sign could be construed as relating to homos or trannies. What am I missing here?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's a sign you're looking for a random hook-up
      Like the different handkerchief colors

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>1990's california government prioritized public safety over anonymous gay sex
    >2020's california government prioritizes anonymous gay sex over public safety

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't get it.

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Removing stupid traffic laws under the guise of woke ism
    Based

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *