Miatas are just EG civics for people who are too retarded to realize when they're getting ripped off

Miatas are just EG civics for people who are too moronic to realize when they're getting ripped off

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

NA + NB miata hate thread btw imagine spending more than 1500 on one of these

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Why do the white trash types love them so much?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

most car enthusiasts are white trash

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Why do the white trash types love them so much?
        youre not white

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Pretty sure I am. Are you a white trash miata driver?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>poorgay coping he can't afford one and does not understand value curves can go up too
      Sorry you waited too long while they were at the bottom of their curve. Now they've gone up because people have treated Miatas like disposable trash for decades and cleaner ones aren't plentiful anymore.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/7lcf3tn.png

Miatas are just EG civics for people who are too moronic to realize when they're getting ripped off

Honest question. In what scenario would it be justified to buy someone else's project car? I feel like doing so is the equivalent to marrying a single mother and raising someone else's child.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

When the sum of its parts vastly outweighs the value it's being sold for and it's not a hack job rustbucket that would cost a ton of time money and effort to repair correctly.

Look at the DSM project from Gears and Gasoline if you want to see how it can go wrong. The car was half rusted out, the timing belt snapped, and it had a AWD conversion using sheet metal screws and JB Weld to attach diff/driveshaft mounts.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i wouldn't mind a rwd civic. always found it odd how honda really didn't want to make rwd cars

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

a rear wheel drive 4-6gen civic would be THE perfect car for most car people

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

every now and then i wonder what could've been if honda ended up kicking off a renaissance of fun little rwd shitboxes.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

they did it's called an S2000. and if you don't want that one just buy a Volvo 240 rear axle and break out the welder

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Oh wait I forget you're porbably American, I meant a Ford 8.8*

Why do the white trash types love them so much?

they have shit taste in everything else, so it only makes sense. Who the frick drinks budweiser or bud light on purpose

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Budweiser was an award winning German light lager when it was first produced in the U.S.
          Unfortunately the recipe has changed many times, the current recipe uses mainly rice (which can not legally be called "beer" in Germany).
          Americans drink it simply out of tradition at this point and few people that try other beers since the latest recipe change go back.
          Budweiser was hemorrhaging money long before troony fallout.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

i never said they didn't, i said that they seem to be almost reluctant to make anything rwd beyond the s2000 and nsx. could've been another era of rwd econoboxes with how popular the civic and accord became

every now and then i wonder what could've been if honda ended up kicking off a renaissance of fun little rwd shitboxes.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

dude in what world are you not getting ripped off for Honda parts

Eg civics did a nearly 3x and are unobtainum, a na Miata is way more plentiful. and craziest thing is they still steal Hondas in 2024. Pic rel is my neighbors b20 swapped ef, he got it back stripped tf out. Happened this year too and the car was a shitbox. They'll rob you at gunpoint for a Type R.

Miata stuff in comparison only did a 2x and that's with the owners going from old boomers to egirls who want the cute flip up light car. B VTEC distributors are $500 and ITR/CTR trannies are $3000 when you find them. I sold a full 98 GSR swap in 2015 and struggled to get $1900 in 2015...that swap is 2x the price now.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

my friends and coworkers think i'm insane being paranoid about an old honda, it's hard to explain to normies

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

just tell them you can start it with another Honda key, the motor sells for $2-3000 all day, and the cops won't give a frick because it's a old car

or that it was the most stolen car in america for 20 years straight

>poorgay coping he can't afford one and does not understand value curves can go up too
        Sorry you waited too long while they were at the bottom of their curve. Now they've gone up because people have treated Miatas like disposable trash for decades and cleaner ones aren't plentiful anymore.

man wait until you see the Puerto Rican abominations that are half the egs out there

I've literally seen cars that have had 7 different motor swaps at least the ghetto moron crowd stayed far the frick away from Miatas until the last 5 years when they ran out of 240sxs

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Pic rel is my neighbors b20 swapped ef, he got it back stripped tf out
      Thieves deserve excruciating deaths

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

EG civics cost 4x what miatas from the same era cost.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

if you'd said Miatas are just rear wheel drive civics you'd have been right

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

$3300?
    That's worth more like $330

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

once a car becomes CLASIC all traditional forms of evaluating a used car go out the window.
    Its performance specs become a small footnote next to its historical and cultural significance.
    Sorry, the people who want it have more money than you.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

does this mean my 90’s Mitsubishi Mighty Max will skyrocket in price soon? Nice.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

it doesn't become a clasic by being old

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

That is exactly how the legal definition works. Anything is classic when it turns 25.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

legal definition means nothing car culture and market desirability. that's like saying a girl can't be sexy under age 18 because of a law.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Miatas are for homosexual ass trannies

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah the Civic is RWD, right?
    have a nice day.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *