Minivans

>Most practical kind of vehicle you could buy in 2024
>Is the single most humiliating thing you could be seen driving in
How do I get over the shame of owning a minivan? I'm pretty young and the thought of picking up a girl in one of these makes me not want to get one.

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

minivans are mega based because they have substantially more cargo area with the seats folded down than “insert lifted 3 row crossover here” and also cost about 10k less on average

simply realize that outside of DA, and a very very small vocal minority, nobody cares what you drive as long as it’s clean and worry free

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This. Chads drive what they want and don’t care about incel opinions. They hate vans because they’re a symbol of reproductive success, something they will never experience.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

my minivan is nearing the end of its life and I don't know what to replace it with
    finding another one like it is proving difficult

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why did they stop making these? Perfect size to function ratio.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I wish you teenagers would one day understand that a vast majority of people simply don't give a shit about what you drive

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

My 2010 minivan is my truck. Stow'n'go seats right into the floor allows for full sheets of plywood to be placed in back and I can close the rear hatch.
    I will run this car until it is dead. Just passed state emissions so it is good for another 2 years without worry of an engine light coming on. I bought it used when it was beaten to hell for $5000 in 2020. I used to have a truck and I find this much better and more useful especially during the winter.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>dodge
      Honestly, is it reliable enough for work or is it sitting in a repair shop as we speak?

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Just buy a minivan safe in the knowledge that you weren't ever going to pick up girls anyway

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Erm, speak for yourself chuddy

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

own that shit and keep it looking stock while adding a frickhueg turbo, ripping sick skids

could extend that to showing up boy racers

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

you could make a minivan cool, probably

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I've seen men drive crossovers.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

throw sum rims on it playa

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They have horrendous gas mileage and they're very anti-fun to drive. Why would you do that to yourself if you're not towing around people or a family to take advantage of it?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>horrible gas mileage
      If I were in the market I’d probably get a sienna.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>horrendous gas mileage
      actual moron

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>they're very anti-fun to drive
      that's where the fun comes from

https://i.imgur.com/p699IxH.jpeg

>Most practical kind of vehicle you could buy in 2024
      How do I get over the shame of owning a minivan? I'm pretty young and the thought of picking up a girl in one of these makes me not want to get one.

>How do I get over the shame of owning a minivan
      there's no shame in owning a minivan

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I know some dude here in Eastern Europe who does street races in 20yo Reno Scenic minivan with 1.6l petrol engine. And this car is his entire personality, his social media is plastered with photos of his car. It's absolutely hilarious. He drives this shitbox at 120km/h in 50km/h zone, and during winter his breaks were broken, so he had to rely exclusively on his handbreak, His tires are also completely bare. Only a matter of time until this moron kills someone/himself.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Minivans are ultra based as a young guy since you can bring all your friends along and a bunch of room for things.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The ultimate vehicle for being young and popular. People will laugh for 3 mins until they get inside and the comfort and vibes will simply overwhelm them.

That said if you are driving a honda odyssey on a date like in OPs larp scenario it is pretty funny in a wholesome way and might earn you a wife

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Honda fit/Toyota Prius is better.
    Unless you have a ton of work tools or you have kids, I can't see why a hatchback wouldn't be a much better option.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I wish the fricking Partner variants weren't riddled with French engineering
    And the VW Caddy wasn't riddled with poor turn radius and questionable engine choices JUST so you can use the towing once in a while.
    Or that the cheapest Benz or even Opel offerings of similar vehicles weren't riddled with no sound deadening

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'm not sure what it's like in other parts of Europe, but most of the time I see these (and similar vehicles in the segment) as wheelchair access conversions so if you drive one of these it makes you look disabled

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What about a VW Touran? Seems to have a pretty versatile interior as well.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>look at me, i have a wife and many children
    oh no how embarrassing... better drive a miata instead, people will instantly know you are not and will never be married.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm honestly thinking about selling my Focus for a Honda FR-V with decent mileage (<100k). I could carry bikes inside and still seat 3 people in the front.

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>How do I get over the shame of owning a minivan?
    Buy a cheap one so you that way have money left over for a fun car for all the times when you don’t have to drive a minivan.

Same premise as owning a beater pickup along with a fuel-sipping compact.

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I want a minivan but they are like $50k. At that point I would just get a used LS.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *