• 1 month ago
        [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

that's the best part moron

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

it would be if those weren't femoids in the picture

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why spend money on a sportscar when drunk driving is just as exciting?

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Free Country
    Freedom Of Travel

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Sovereign citizens would be legit based if they weren't usually lowlives.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

If you are an NPC middle class you obey big govt

If you are the elite you can like buy a licence without doing real test. You can even buy a personal driver.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Steve Jobs never had a license plate.
          He had a deal to lease a new vehicle every 6 months. The exact same vehicle.
          Because in california you have 6 months to get a license plate.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>source: trust me bro

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/steve-jobs-car-apple-ceo-license-plates/story?id=14834608

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2011/10/how-steve-jobs-got-away-not-having-license-plate/336221/

https://luxurylaunches.com/celebrities/why-steve-jobs-car-did-not-have-license-plates.php

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

moronic newbie

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>right of association
      We're listing things that that are guaranteed under the constitution but illegally outlawed, right?

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The guy's license was legit. It was suspended, then reinstated, but court didnt talk to DMV and this guy spent 2 nights in jail and got put on blast all over the world. I hope he sues and gets paid.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

He didn't have a license, basically he got it suspended in another state, but he never applied to be eligible to drive in Michigan, he still nigged.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

He didn't have a license, basically he got it suspended in another state, but he never applied to be eligible to drive in Michigan, he still nigged.

Judge pointed out in Michigan you cannot have both an ID card and a drivers license. And for the last several years he's simply renewed his ID card. Dude always knew he didn't have a license.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Sems like a moronic state

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Sounds like the state fricked that up and punished the citizen.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

State didn't frick anything up, the citizen is legally moronic and didn't follow simple rules like:
          >have a valid drivers license
          >don't drive without a valid license
          >don't film yourself in court driving while knowing you don't have a valid driver's license.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

but he had a licence. all there was some red tape legal bla bla bla

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>but he had a licence.
            he had a license in another state that was suspended then he just didn't get one in michigan.

>State didn't frick anything up
            Bootlicking at its finest

cool it with the soft racism of coddling these morons for not following simple rules.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It was the same state of Michigan moron.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>State didn't frick anything up
            Bootlicking at its finest

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>some Black person sentencing a Black person for nigging
    Welcome to the USA

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's like a bunch of kids wearing costumes.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

a 2023 ceramic ceroni

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I mean how are you supposed to live in this country if you don’t?
    Doubt this dude has an alternative.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Doubt this dude has an alternative.
      homie, his alternative is to take care if his shit and obtain a license, it's not like he even has shit preventing him from having a Michigan one, just go get it, if he can go down to the DMV and pay vehicle registration for his car's license, he can get a license, unless he's just a total butthole and the car's not even licensed to be on the road.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

cars don’t have licenses you fricking nimrod. stop speaking in tongues. none of the shit you said makes direct sense.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Yeah it does you frickin Black person, they don't put that metal plate on there with numbers and letters and a yearly sticker paid to be cute, the car has to be licensed to be on the road.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

If this fool has kids and could re-up his state ID every year he can figure out a driving license.
      This story is crazy as hell man.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

you talk like a gay and your shit’s all moronic. that based black man literally dindu nuffin.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

yuo must rape the AIDS awey

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If you will check my constitutionally-endorsed notification plate, you will see that I'm not driving... but am actually 'traveling' which is a God-given right as established by our founding fathers.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Funniest part about this is the nog never had a license in the first place. Full sovereign citizen level shit.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I've been up to this judge before.
    14A2 in ann arbor, for speeding. Basically just wanted to give me a lecture on the dangers of motorcycles and speed, and to be honest, looking back at it all, he was kind of right.
    > The street is not your race track.
    I got off out of there with a parking ticket(which is more $ than a speeding one, insurance premium notwithstanding).
    I get the impression that this driving fella is well known to the court, a constant repeat offender, because that judge seems like a difficult one to anger.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'm surprised you got pulled over for speeding in Ann Arbor. I feel like the cops here don't give a frick.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

145mph between the m14interchange and Zeeb road.
        There's almost always a cop on the other end of that slight turn during night time/working hours.
        They only ever don't give a frick during rush hour, they're nice to us wagies in that way.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Kinda lucky the cop didn't frick you up with a reckless driving or something and take you straight to jail. Some cops have zero leeway on that sort of speed and basically have no choice but to take you for reckless or something similar.

It varies from state to state and even PD to PD, but some places just consider 35mph over is automatic reckless and you must go to jail. Some they'll work with you a bit because you stopped and are taking responsibility for it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Some they'll work with you a bit because you stopped and are taking responsibility for it.
            Pretty much what happened. Cop was an older gentleman, and I had all my insurance and paperwork up to date, no prior anything, straight road, clear skies, and zero traffic. He explained what I had to do, how the ticket was written so it would not affect insurance, (wrote it as 10 over, told me to call the court and make arrangements as quickly as possible), and a bit of finger waving. Finished the encounter with "go home son".
            The judge was even calmer. I sat through the zoom call for almost every other hearing that morning, bunch of nigs and hispanics with dwis resulting in crashes, one nog that destroyed a motel room, a chink that crashed into a bus stop, a myriad of people that zoomed in late somehow, and then there was me in a suit and tie.
            tldr, calm judge from personal experience, zoom driver is probably in and out of the system constantly and judge just really got fed up with his shit.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>and then there was me in a suit and tie.
            Nice. Easiest way to reduce court penalties and often just getting let loose with a warning in general. Admit fault, be actually presentable and respectful, most will agree you're not a dickhead and let you go. Its only the melanin Americans that feel they MUST argue their case and speak they mind thinking thats how you get anything dismissed or reduced despite that never fricking working. The fat dude revolving around this is clearly too dumb to realize what he's doing and chronically getting pulled over for no license, then showing up in a fricking T-shirt that says "trust me" on it. Had he showed up in a suit and just admitted to fricking up for the past decade the judge may have just let him go especially if he didn't have a warrant for arrest for the exact same crime he was there to defend himself for.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>145mph
          Sure kid.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You'd be surprised the kind of stuff you can get away with if your shit is in order, I got busted for 110, literally license suspension tier, but they just told me not to do it and sent me on.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>ACTUALLY, I’M PULLING INTO MY DOCTORS OFFICE, ACTUALLY. SO… JUST GIVE ME ONE SECOND. I’M PARKIN’ RIGHT NOW.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's a little silly isn't it?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's funny man
      >frick around.... finds out
      heh

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *