Modern Car Aesthetics

Why are modern cars designed to be so...Bulgywulgy?

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The old supra was ugly too

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

they're designed by postmodernists aka talentless hacks.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Anon you don't understand. It's for safety regulations. So you can safely flip your car at 112 mph down a mountain as you pretend to be takumi

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The main issue is "pedestrian safety" which is total bs

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It’s fine ya blapper c**t

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you have no design sense. i just made this car look 10x better in about 5 minutes by simply removing all the gay bullshit they slapped on to appeal to idiots like you.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It took you 5 minutes to be a no talent c**t? My sides

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I would have settled with just the door vent being removed. Why did they keep it bros? I wish they were competant enough to change the ft1 design once they knew the hardpoints they were working with

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

is it even a vent? or just a place to store dead bugs from your drive

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Now it looks like cheap economy car with paperthin body padels

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>paperthin body padels
          ??

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, even though that was a high-end car, it still had paper thin body panels. Its a Japanese thing that still happens today, Lexus and the GTR are the only exceptions and landcruisers too.

?si=vUFey2_MjU-EASIo&t=457

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

how insanely autistic do you have to be to look at a car and think 'i bet it has paper thin body panels'.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I don't think, I know. Every jap/asiatic car i've been in or looked at always feels flimsy compared to the European equivelant, the MK5 Supra isn't this because it was built & designed by Germans

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

All cars I've ever driven since my classic muscle car have felt chintzy and cheap. Steel or no deal

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Seriously what the frick is that tacked on garbage on the door.
        I like your version but perhaps the rear end is too soft and looks like ND Miata

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

yeah the rear end needs a deck lid too imo. but i didn't want to go crazy with my 5 minute edit, just wanted to shave off all the bullshit to see how it'd look.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

No thanks grandpa

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/6uIhpXf.jpg

>t. moron

https://i.imgur.com/v0SZwCX.jpg

you have no design sense. i just made this car look 10x better in about 5 minutes by simply removing all the gay bullshit they slapped on to appeal to idiots like you.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

wtf is with the crab eye tail lights on every fricking new car? What was wrong with taillights being flush with the body?

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Bulgywulgy
    7w7 @w@

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>t. moron

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>car's ass is designed like an upskirt shot
    Japanese car owners are perverts.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Front end has to be low to keep too much air from getting under the car because that's bad for mpg.
    Belt line has to be high because more metal and less glass helps protect the occupants in a crash.
    Wheels are big because the wheel arches help break up the huge panels caused by the high belt line.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Aerodynamics, safety.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

crumple zones and gay-ity. also they cant refrain from giving cars receding hairlines

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/TGbUUjT.jpg

[...]
      [...]

Lol @ that monster truck

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Thoughts on the widebody Supra? This is the street hunter one.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Just looks even more pigfat than the stock one. Widebodies only look good on boxy cars imo.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I like widebodies cause it gives me a NFS underground type of feel.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

this tacked-on widebody trend looks like actual garbage, and i'm not being funny or talking hyperbole, it literally looks like the car was dropped from a crane and landed so hard that the the bounce destroyed the suspension, the uprights and the body is just sagging onto the wheels and the car just looks undriveable

the only people that enjoy this eyesore of a trend are mixed race mystery meat goblins with no taste because they come from countries with no historic car culture, and so deserve to be flayed alive for propagating this cancer for the eyes

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/Gd2njmB.png

Thoughts on the GR86's? Both stock and based?

modern bodykits are cancer

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i didn't like zupras much until i started seeing them in person

they are quite smol cars

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's funny how everyone hates it online but in real life? It's non stop compliments, people taking photos and videos, stopping you to ask about the car and shoot the shit. Every single time I take it out lol

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i mean no one's gonna walk up to someone and tell them their car's ugly af. i've even told G82 M4 owners at the track that i like their cars. my eye twitches a little when i say it but i don't think they notice lol. but yeah the supra is pretty rare and definitely an eye catcher so i'm sure it attracts a lot of attention.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You must be quite small. I just sat in one today at an auto show and at 6'1 with non-twink shoulders I felt incredibly cramped in that car.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Thoughts on the GR86's? Both stock and based?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Spending $5000 + install to try and cover up a 6 second 0-60 sack of shit. That's hilarious

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>he thinks you wide body a car so it goes faster
        Turbo kits also exist for a reason. Frickers can get these guys in the 500hp range.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Sure they "can", but they can't keep.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Hahahaha. No the frick they can't.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

to me the supras are just modern z3's with a b58 lol

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Blade Runner