Most iconic car of our generation, probably EVER

Everyone loves it in real life, for people that matter in life.

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Look at this stupid fricking Black person. He looks so god damn dumb. Normal black people don't look so stupid.

Also Doug did a review and it looked really cheap on the inside. It's just a meme.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Looks like we found the 20%.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Iconic? American wise I think the C8 or late ACR Viper.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Honestly, it makes Euros seethe beyond seethe like its Thundercats I am beginning to love this piece of shit, yeah Americans can drive a truck car that can cut your hand off and your nanny state don't like it BWAMP eat my ass

Murica fucya

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lol what a gay piece of shit

it's an iphone

Look at this stupid fricking Black person. He looks so god damn dumb. Normal black people don't look so stupid.

Also Doug did a review and it looked really cheap on the inside. It's just a meme.

Its hilarious how these npcs only don't like it because the internet told them not to. Notice how 80% of people who haven't heard about it think it's cool, and those who drive it praise it as a technical leap forward compared to other trucks.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You will never be a woman

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Woke af. Thanks for being so progressive with the gender confirmation!

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>praise it as a technical leap forward compared to other trucks.
        I liked one until I saw it in person. It's an ugly piece of shit. Ride height looks pathetic and it's obvious af it's just a cuckover underneath the skin.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Honestly, it makes Euros seethe beyond seethe like its Thundercats I am beginning to love this piece of shit, yeah Americans can drive a truck car that can cut your hand off and your nanny state don't like it BWAMP eat my ass

Murica fucya

Sorry I was being genuine and not ironic I was just attempting to be funny is all. The European comments in that video are some of the most toxic, embarrassing, covering up their jealousy so much its disgusting I have ever seen.

Europeans could attempt to be relatable and nice and complain a bit like "wow your truck looks GEIL I wish my dumbass German government would expand the Autobahn so I can drive one" then we could find some common ground to comfort each other with and have a laugh but nope the comments are all so bitter and you try to comment back and they reply with "healthcare guns metric system you guys live in a barbarian world" FRICK YOU THEN

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Notice how 80% of people who haven't heard about it think it's cool, and those who drive it praise it as a technical leap forward compared to other trucks.
        T. my ass

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's from the video.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Notice how 80% of people who haven't heard about it think it's cool, and those who drive it praise it as a technical leap forward compared to other trucks.
        T. my ass

It's from the video.

Thats not even the right statement.

Its 80% approve, 20% disapprove. 100% of people that dont know it, approve of it. ~50% of people are those that dont know about it at all. So if you exclude the internet, its 100% most loved car ever.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's an iphone

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lol what a gay piece of shit

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That's not a person.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lmao half of the comments are cuck NPCs seething about how they're glad it's illegal in Europe and how this guy probably doesn't actually like the vehicle

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I dont get the seethe. It's just an EV truck with a non generic design. I don't seethe about cars I'm never going to buy because I dislike them. I just don't get it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They seethe because its NPC behavior. Gotta follow the herd. When you're removed from the herd and forced to think on their on out in the wild, they form real opinions. Aka fascination/awe/excitement/etc.

• 3 weeks ago
        Sage all ugly, slow, and gay cars

>fascination/awe/excitement
        None of those are opinions, you fricking moron.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If they painted it it would look so much better

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Around half that I’ve seen have had wraps.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Real reactions from people. Pure excitement/wonder/etc.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

fake

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>kids love blinking lights and basic animatronics

What a discovery

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Once all the Muskbros get their meme trucks sales for these abortions are going to plummet.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>probably EVER
    lol, lmao even
    hell will freeze over before this turd EVER becomes more iconic than an original mustang, 2000GTR, or 911.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If you drive this around in any city, no one will turn their heads. No one will care. In fact, there maybe some in the cities but no one cares.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I think Marques was spot-on about one thing. The novelty of the Cybertruck is going to wear off when they hit the mass market. When everyone starts driving them. Then people will start having more realistic opinions on them.
    It's going to be the next PT Cruiser.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. I remember when the Model S was new, it was hyped up and normalgays everywhere were excited when they saw one. Now that Model 3s and Ys are everywhere, nobody cares if you have an S anymore because of how similar they look.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Tesla designs on their own are just super soulless. I think the old Model S with the oval-shaped front grille was the best, but they've made it look just like the Model X now. It's bland, derivative, and boring. At least the Cybertruck looks interesting, but again, how long until that novelty wears off? Maybe they'll actually design an interesting car sometime in the future, but I doubt it.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>EV before Tesla (and during early Tesla era): cuck/joke cars with funky designs that no one bought
          Tesla made a "normal" EV car that everyone wanted and bought as a result.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Any good aesthetic design that is interesting at first, becomes ordinary and uninteresting when it is produced in volume . It happens to everything. The mk1 Golf was a great looking car, but then there were millions of them and they just faded into the background.
          But what can you do? If you intentionally try to make an un-aesthetic design to try to force it to be interesting, that doesn't work either.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I love the i3 so much. Sucks that BMW stopped making this thing, it was a perfect little city car. Lots of personality, quirky, great utility especially with the range extender, super fun to drive.
            Near-perfect electric car. Mogs the Leaf into oblivion.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He says its rare, but its already hitting few thousands now. There's ~900 deliveries per week.

If it sells 10K, its still rare, if it sells 500K/y, it would still be rare. Cybertruck novelty will be still a thing for atleast few years until everyone in the country has a chance to see/touch it

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ugly, slow, & gay

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Its interesting. In a world full of dull identical grey crossovers with turbocharged 3 cylinder engines I'm not going to complain about a 600 horsepower cubist pseudo truck.

That said its a toy, not a real truck and its fine for it to be a toy.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *