Motorcycles

Are motorcycles popular in your c**try?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

CRIME Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not really. The weather is too shitty to ride them much of the year and insurance is very high.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Doesn't seem to stop your MCs

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Well yeah but they are not exactly normal people. Many of ours are even more insane than the ones you have. I believe in the 90s during the Nordic biker war some of your guys came over for a meeting and were like "Guys you need to chill a bit." It was either Bandidos or Hell's Angels.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yes. I've studied the Nordic Biker Wars.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

common boomer hobby, but roads aren't beginner friendly here so few people get into it
            my brother saves money by riding a dirtbike during summer instead of his car

do you know about the quebec biker wars and how the police infiltrated them?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Biker wars are pretty kino outside the part where innocent civilians died in the crossfire.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes I've also studied the Quebec biker wars.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Maurice Boucher wanted to be a mafia boss on a Harley.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Its only 250-300€ a year or couple thousand if you are young rider who bought hayabusa as first bike

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have a shitty 125cc

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They are, but not homosexual ones like this.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What's 'homosexual' about that old chopper?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Pure boomercore, leather BDSM type.

https://i.imgur.com/k9ZtIH5.jpeg

Where can you ride dirt bikes in France? I have a beta but I was thinking about a sherco for my next bike

http://www.mxcircuit.fr/tous-les-terrains-moto-en-france.php
        Circuits by departments (kind of like counties). In remote areas, no one will bat an eye if you do it on dirt roads.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Where can you ride dirt bikes in France? I have a beta but I was thinking about a sherco for my next bike

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

we have scooter gangs

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

embarrassing

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

but we have bikers too

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Nice

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah, it's not like SEA where there are a billion bikes at every stop light but a lot of shitheads drive shit ass 100-150cc bikes that cost about $1000 and swerve into traffic.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Exhaust regulations are killing the motorcycle industry.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They're still being sold over here, for a few more years at least. Japanese bikes are the most popular here: very good value on the money.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Production in Japan continues to be discontinued due to emission regulations and is decreasing rapidly.
        I wonder if companies will eventually move to countries with less stringent emission regulations.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

several old brands are now made in India like Royal Enfield and Jawa

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Now that Suzuki Motor is so successful in India, Suzuki motorcycles may be the first to leave Japan.
            HAYABUSA will be made in India one of these days.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I was on cycle trader once and if I had 10k I could've bought a Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Kawaski for the price of one Harley Davidson.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I see that Japanese motorcycles are quite cheap in the US.
            I envy you very much!
            How much is this one going for?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There's a 2002 model for sale at around 5k
            I personally like your cruisers and touring bikes.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It depends on the condition, but it's not much different from Japan.
            I thought it would be a good business opportunity if it was cheap lol

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah. Harleys are much more expensive, even when used, because of the Harley Davidson brand name on the gas tank.

I've seen V-Star 1100s for like 3k.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2002-Honda-SHADOW+SPIRIT+1100-5031269051

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

People in this country drive like absolute fricking morons, you gotta have a death wish to drive motorycles around

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nobody can bike like us

?feature=shared

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Kiddie stuff. Try doing that in 1989 in Paris of all places, not some random, almost empty, motorway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH1-tieh9rA

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My bad, video is from your gay ghost rider, Prince Noir did it with much more traffic.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

bikers are gay

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

First one wasn't the biker's fault. I have no idea what the second one was thinking.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I wish they were, they would be a great an alternative to cars here in southern California because of the weather and legal laneplitting/filtering. Sadly you have to share the roads with morons, women, minorites who "be on dey sailphoam", and fat mutts in giant pickup trucks/suvs. Hopefully cars become so expensive we had less poors to share the roads with, they belong on the bus and at most a bicycle

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I don't think I would feel safe driving a motorcycle anywhere in the US seeing how bad drivers or road ragey people there are. I guess in the middle of nowhere with no one else on the road would be very comfy.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous
        • 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Is there something in the water that causes behavior like this? Yes the biker was obviously in the wrong, but it didn't cause anything even close to an accident.
          All I would think is "That dude is probably going to get into an accident if he isn't more careful."

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Southern California
      Don't you have a lot of biker gangs out there? Hells Angels, Mongols, Vagos

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes. They're the quintessential poorgay vehicle.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *