Motorcycles are going to banned soon in the first world right?

With the rise of content creators, there has been a lot of public spotlight on how dangerous it is.

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why cant people just let those "content creators" wipe themselves out? the only people theyre hurting is themselves

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yes. Corpos will keep lobbying until the only transit option is $400/month self-driving electric CUVs. Beta males and women will support this because muh safety.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>this video
    aesthetic

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's the Night Rider, I think. He's been around for 20 years, somehow.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Also, IIRC, he had a turbo Hayabusa that did 240mph.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You're telling me he has 500 horses in there?
          I don't believe you.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Good thing the US is becoming more of a third world country by the day. 25% of Florida drivers don't even have insurance.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Good.
      Insurance should only apply to people who use their vehicles for ACTUAL commercial purposes like tradesmen or taxi drivers instead of people who use it as an A to B device since Americans genuinely hate infrastructure.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Reminder that the United States is by definition the only first world country on the planet. Yuropoors need not apply.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How are you supposed to get organ donations anymore if all the donors keep on living?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

MAID

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

be a real problem if someone took away all the things they enjoy. perhaps by placing thermite charges on one of the tens of thousands of high voltage transmission pylons.
    *takes a long drag on a dart
    *continues plastering cement onto a kamasu.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

be a real shame when I'm on the road late at night heavily medicated and dissociating (I drive) and don't see the moron lane splitting and do a cheeky lane zero signal lane change (I'm larping a BMW driver) in my 4000 lb trugg right into him turning him into an instant organ donor while i walk away with nothing but a dent (This is the second time and I will not be charged with anything because I have done nothing wrong)

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This is nothing new except for zoomers.

[...]

Everyone already knew how fast sports bikes are. Unfortunately, and not to knock on wood, but they might be r*gulated due to the karen western governments.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

How can you regulate it? It's still a sport bike.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Very easily. Engine size, power rating, and top speed limits all electronically controlled via an always on faildeadly monitoring system like OnStar that alerts the manufacturer if disabled or circumvented.
        Pure communism, but entirely doable.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

It would never get to that point.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Very easily. Engine size, power rating, and top speed limits all electronically controlled via an always on faildeadly monitoring system like OnStar that alerts the manufacturer if disabled or circumvented.
            Pure communism, but entirely doable.

Yeah nobody is going to buy an endlessly cucked bike for fun. The bike market is driven by enthusiasts. Without them there would be no motorcycles besides basic low spec scooters. If the joy of riding becomes lost, riding is lost

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You think globohomosexual cares about enthusiasts?

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I doubt sportbikes will be banned. This has already been a concern 20 years ago when manufacturers hadn't had a gentleman's agreement. And it looked arguably much worse for sportbikes back then especially considering there was no abs, wheelie/wheelspin nannies, etc. The same thing happened in the late 60s/early 70s as well. Big block corvettes, mustangs, etc which would kill you at 30mph already, nevermind 120 on bias ply road tires. Bikes are definitely gonna be around for a while still. At least as long as there's roads for cars without concealed spike strips that are speed camera activated. Even then offroading is safe beyond that as well

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>offroading is safe
      No its not, see: California.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *