>move aside carchuds, BIKER coming throu- ACK!

>move aside carchuds, BIKER coming throu- ACK!

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

rides like a tard, gets hit like a tard.
    poor defensive riding and didnt use enough brakes.
    lady in the car made a dumb lane change but rider also made rode straight and hardly touched his brakes.

when one lane slows like that, it is very common for somebody to pull a move like that, rider could have easily moved to the rigth side of the lane in defense, but nope, he was identifying as a aim-9x

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The car driver was merging so he wouldn't have to slow down, then saw the biker coming up behind him at 140 mph, and tried to stop merging, then realized he wouldn't be able to slow in time not to rear end the car in front and merged back over. Biker is an absolute moron who didn't bother slowing down when he saw the traffic stopped, and didn't swerve onto the shoulder when it was obvious there was nowhere for the car to go.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>he wouldn't have to slow down, then saw the biker coming up behind him at 140 mph, and tried to stop merging, then realized he wouldn't be able to slow
        as much as I hate bikers the car cuck was wrong, just because your lane slows down slightly does not mean you get to switch lanes without singling for at least 3 seconds. It's classic lane switching but behavior. Hope the squid dies, hope the Camry insect loses his license for ever.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

We have no idea how long the car was signaling since the signal was on when it first comes into view, 1.5 seconds before the moron rides directly into it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

if he's about to crash into the other car as someone said, then he didn't signal long enough. I've never had to switch lanes to avoid crashing. It means a Black person bug insect brain that should be punished.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Let me switch my turn signal for 30 seconds so that anybody coming up behind me at 150mph can safely drive accordingly.
            My god you're a fricking moron. Stay off the road.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>The car driver was merging so he wouldn't have to slow down
        i thought he wasn't even paying attention and saw too late that he was going too fast to not hit the truck. he swerved then hesitated, probably seeing the bike, but within a split second he had to decide whether to rear end the truck, or get the bike to smack into him

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>speeding
        >passing on the right
        >traffic just stopped so you know some moron is going to change lanes to get in the “faster” lane
        Biker is moronic, totally his fault.
        However, the female(?) driver of the car clearly saw him and could’ve stopped the lane change and prevented the crash.

He slowed down to 70mph or less before the accident.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>However, the female(?) driver of the car clearly saw him and could’ve stopped the lane change and prevented the crash.

Absolute busrider take.

The driver didn't see him which is they initiated the lane change in first place. By the time they would've noticed, the rider was still doing triple-digit speeds anyway. The rider's excessive speeding denied the driver and himself that moment to respond and so crash happened. A large part of safe driving is allowing other people on the road to react to your actions. Stop being a homosexual.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>NO WAY NO WAY WHAT THE FRICKKKK
    kwab squid

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

jesus frick imagine the road rash

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>no way no way no way
    >no way I could be facing the consequences of my risky choices!

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I was hoping he went over the bridge....but survived of course.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They were both in the wrong
    Why can't some people see this?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

because they've never ridden a motorcycle before and know nothing about defensive riding

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

fricking centrist

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why are motorcycle riders always moronic? The dude's reaction just screams dangerously low IQ, along with his actions on the road. Is that all motorcyclists are is morons?

>dey hit me I got it on kyamera!
    He's like an 8 year old lmao

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Camry is more in the wrong, they weren't even paying enough attention to slow down enough to avoid hitting the car in front without swerving into the other lane.

yeah and he also go himself on camera going 150mph lmao

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Everyone knows how dangerous motorcycle riding is. That’s why 90% of the people who do it anyway are reckless low inhibition idiots. The other 10% are just a bit braver than the rest.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I loves me some motorcycling but my body is at it's crash limit. Another biggie will see me in a chair for life.
        It was good while it lasted.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I think they never emotionally grew up and need some sort of validation of being cool and badass but will resort back to that child like emotional response when shit happens. I notice this a lot with sportbikegays, and boomercrusiers but I think their problem is more alcoholic brain damage and failed marriage with a nagging wife.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>150 mph
    >splitting lanes while traffic is moving at highway speeds
    yeah this mongtard deserved it

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The last thing a biker sees before dying

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/Ey9L3tE.png

lol

grim. I close my eyes and go towards the light

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You can see the exact moment the adrenaline wears offs, holy f.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lol

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>[Pathetic]

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

God. Just imagine her sitting on your face to finish the job. What a way to go.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>comment section defending the biketard
    inoperable

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Zoomer jesus was looking out for this guy. Got off so easy hitting a car at 68mph with only a helmet.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why not just stay on the shoulder if you're breaking the law anyway by speeding and weaving recklessly because people are blocking you. literally maximizing risk. I guess that's why you get a bike to begin with huh, to maximize risk

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

isnt shoulder fricked because of all the shit people trow there? also full of like screws n shit
      can a cagie chime in?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

yeah thats correct you will get a hole in your tire riding there for too long

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is the car ok? Bet the fricker ruined her doors.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the lady is a witness, at 3:21 you can hear the camry driver say that he didn't see him
      that lady is probably one of two people i've ever seen that have told the victim to not move, kudos to her

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Still posting shorts on yt riding like a moron.

My coworker has to lose one of his balls, his dick dont work right, and the docs cant figure out why he still has fluid building in his abdomen.
    'S what you get for riding like that all the time non stop, bunch of morons.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

As an insurance agent: car at fault.

As a biker: biker mostly at fault. Going too fast for the conditions, didn't read the traffic, inadequate braking/swerving (he could have gone left or right, both look viable). Skill issue. Cagers are inevitably gonna do this moronic shit, it's literally the biker's job to create enough of a buffer of awareness and reaction time that they don't have the opportunity to spring it on you. You can't avoid everything but this one falls in the avoidable bin IMHO.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He was going 120mph at the car's start of the lane change, and 90 when he hit the car in the back, and the other cars were slowly driving bumper-to-bumper. This is all on camera. He will absolutely get nothing for speeding that hard on his own evidence. You are not an insurance agent but you are definitely a moron.

Car driver should not have changed lanes, end of story

When you glance in your mirror to change lanes you see nothing and he is going so fast all of the sudden he appears in your bumper screaming "he hit me I have it on camera" then a few steps later he collapses with a death rattle.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>didn't fall off the bridge
    lame

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Everyone's a forklift driver until the licensed forklift driver shows up

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yet people will still claim that driving like this is safer. The amount of Olympic level mental gymnastics bikegays perform is staggering. Hopefully his organs go to someone worth a damn.

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>brown
    >going 140 zipping in and out of traffic
    >cant believe I got into an accident
    >blames car.

many such cases. nature is running its course.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Car driver should not have changed lanes, end of story

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

oh, no? why not?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Because he cut off another vehicle. Should have looked. Same reason why you're at fault for turning even though the other driver ran a red light.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Maybe bikes could try not going triple the speed limit

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why is the average American driver so bad

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Honestly I think a lot of drivers just don’t care if anyone around them lives or dies. Low trust society and all that.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It starts from the top. Mandating amber turn signals and overtaking only on the left wouldn't cost anything except changing about three lines in the law and safe so many lives, but they don't do it on purpose because their leaders are all part of a giant death cult.

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is why I won’t get a bike even though I desperately want one. All it takes is one moron to change lanes without looking and suddenly you’re falling multiple stories from an overpass onto a six lane highway.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Have you considered not going 160 mph in a 65?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That scenario is possible whether you’re going 65 or 165.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He was going 90 when it happened and the delta wasn't that large

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>the delta wasn't that large

~95mph vs ~60mph is still a pretty big difference.

23. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks like he got what he deserved. Too bad he didn't go over the bridge.

24. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The cargay is a hero. Cargay does see the bikegay and swerves back at first but decided to do what we all wanted to do.

25. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Biker was already splitting lanes at speed, why didn't he split to the emergency lane on the right?

26. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

God I fricking hate bikers. I hate how fricking noisy they are, I hate how they are always up to your bumper, hate how they split lanes at high speeds. I ride a bike myself but I don't tell people because I don't want to be associated with those morons.

27. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

either rearend that truck or turn into other lane.
    sry biker

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *