Ape Out Shirt $21.68

1. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

My car has a better power/weight ratio.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

hows your j35's trans holding up

my car does 60mpg.

My car has hit 60 in 4.2 seconds. I would be a street legend in most of europe but alas, it's not even particularly fast around here since I am in America

my car has 301hp

mine has 310

I'm still going to eat!

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

My 2500€ motorcycle has a better power/weight ratio

2. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

hows your j35's trans holding up

3. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

my car does 60mpg.

4. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

My car has hit 60 in 4.2 seconds. I would be a street legend in most of europe but alas, it's not even particularly fast around here since I am in America

5. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

my car has 301hp

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

mine has 310

6. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

My truck has 300 ho

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

My car gets 300km to a tank

you don't drive.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

I haul

7. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

My car gets 300km to a tank

8. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Mine has 300mpg.

9. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

My car has 90hp and I post ugly slow gay under people's posts

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

To be fair, it's warranted 80% of the time you post it

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

The slowgaylet weeblet will never be me, regardless of how many try and imitate.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

post car

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Which one?

10. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Mine had 177 when it was new 28 years ago

11. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

You all celebrate ugly, slow, gay cars so I post "Ugly. Slow. Gay" in said ugly, slow, and gay threads.

12. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>spent 12k building up my Jap 90s riceburner.
    >for power generating mods: Intake, exhaust, ECU, cat delete, cams, port/polish, lightweight pulleys, aluminium driveshaft
    >get a dyno run
    >232rwhp @7000rpm on best run

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

12k would probably get you to 500-600hp on a B58

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Yeah sorry, the power mods were around 3.4k altogether. The rest was in parts for rebuilding the top end, sway bars, shocks(oem), control arms, tension rods, traction arms, radiator, clutch and flywheel, which are all performance mods. Rest was actual maintenance like injectors, hoses, power steering pump and hoses, timing belt, water pump, intake cam gears, subrame and differential bushings, then some tools to sandblast and paint. Im sure I haven't listed off a ton of things, but you get the idea. 12k in altogether so far. Its a Z32 NA if anyone was wondering, weighed in at 3050lbs with half a tank of gas, as I've done some lightening, bit not really much. I've also dumped however much 8 cans of fluid film weight inside the frame and over all undercarriage components.

https://i.imgur.com/r2xo7e9.gif

I bet it's fast on the toog tho

I'm a careful driver, but I have proven its solidly faster and better handling at this point than a 2016 BRZ, which was my target.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

You have a z32. Cute!

Got a n/a s130 that is my daily driver. It’s weird having a car that’s this vintage and is actually reliable. My most reliable car ever and I’ve had new cars before. I do work in it myself though.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>It’s weird having a car that’s this vintage and is actually reliable. My most reliable car ever and I’ve had new cars before. I do work in it myself though.
            Same boat. I even drove for about a week straight with a dead cylinder. Couldn't quite figure out what was going on as it was pre OB2. Ended up being a bad wire to the coil pack. Just got an entire harness and spent the day crying and taking off more and more things (whole balance tube, plenum) until I had enough space to get it through the firewall. Besides that, I haven't had any issues, and I'm at 146k, compression is solid (~179psi, new OEM standard is 186psi), oil analysis shows zero wear, boroscope shows clean cylinders, transmission is bombproof, have zero rust on the car, and I fully expect to push it well past 500k. Should probably do my wheel bearings sometime soon thoughever.
            Only gripe I have is that with a cat delete, its louder than I'd like on occasion. My glovebox latch is also loose and busts open on hard acceleration.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

I bet it's fast on the toog tho

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

NA?
      you gonna need more rpm.
      but I appreciate, ist not bad at all.
      good job.

13. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

My car has 99hp

14. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I can't race my car cause it has stupid amounts of torque for its weight so I just spin tires and go nowhere in first gear.

15. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

My car has 92hp.
    My other car has 338hp.

16. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

To the WHEELS?!

17. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

My car has 100 hp. maybe 110 if it's going down hill and the winds in it's back. it struggles greatly just to go 80mph. i went 90 once and it was going downhill and the engine was clapping at me.

18. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

My car has 5 ashtrays.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *