my country is so poor that owning a house and a car without a loan is something to brag about

my country is so poor that owning a house and a car without a loan is something to brag about

CRIME Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Same here, actually being granted said loan grants beginner level bragging rights. (For idiots)

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

?? why do you lie?
      Finland is a first world paradise, people in there make 3800 euro a month on average

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

no hes right

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>owning a house and a car without a loan is something to brag about
    Where is it not?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Bunch of muslim countries view loans as usery. Idk if that means that everything is super cheap or if it just makes it so that no one can afford anything

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They use "islamic banking" which is the same thing but with extra steps. The bank just buys the house for you, then sells it to you for more than they bought it at a monthly rate. It's functionally no different than loaning with interest.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

How is that not usery?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Because it's not "interest" it's just selling the house to you at a higher price than what they bought it for :^)

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The only difference is you can’t delay payments in return for more interest

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's true in literally every country

that's every country albeithoughever

hmm you might be right because westerners probably by new cars instead of 20yo crap imported from a wealthier country

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

we take out 50k loans at 20% interest for 300 months to buy these cars though

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

lmao that's so dumb

tr have afrika tier inflation think about that

so does poland

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

How large is the used 20 year old shitbox market in the US?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

20 years old cars cost like 10-20k. very expensive

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

thanks obama

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Because dumb Americans think you need a huge car even if you’re a single cuck and it’s 95% empty

Europeans buy small cars

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

smol peepees

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

less than $2000 if you find one that has been properly abused
            i remember one of my old roommates used to have to lift the cushion of the back seat and bridge an electrical connection with a crescent wrench to get the car to start lol

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I buy 20 year old crap from my own country instead

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It used to not be in the US. When my grandparents were in their 20s and 30s the country was so prosperous that a highschool kid working after school and all summer for 2 years could have their own new car and then buy a plot of land and with one more summer of work could afford ALL of the building supplies to build their own house on that land. All in cash. No loans.

Then you'd round up your family and friends and get to work. Any neighbors to your plot of land were 99% likely to drop by at least a few times per week to help and get to know you. You paid people in beer, dinner, moonshine, etc. It was common for people to buy the land, put a big garden in a corner of it, and feed people helping you build from it. Especially if you had a partner. The husband would focus on building the house and the girlfriend/fiance/wife would tend the garden, bring people drinks, maybe go babysit their kids while they're helping on the house, etc.

And this wasn't full-time work. Everyone still had their day jobs. So it'd take 2-3 months of evening and weekend labor to get your house built.

That's how my grandparents did it. They started with a cozy little 800 square foot starter home and every 1-3 years would add another wing to the place. By the time I was born it was a ~4,000 square foot manor with:
      >an in-ground pool
      >a large greenhouse
      >mechanic's garage with room for 3 vehicles at a time (my grandfather was a mechanic, but the garage was for personal use, it wasn't his main source of income)
      >two workshop buildings
      >a barn for cows and goats
      >a chicken coop
      >a big koi pond
      >about half an acre of vegetable gardens
      >multiple rows of fruit trees and pecan trees

And this was all paid for by a single breadwinner. A man who dropped out of high school to join the Public Works Administration during the Great Depression because his family was starving, who then went to WW2 and got trained to be a mechanic. He and my grandmother raised 4 kids while doing this.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Forgot to emphasize: This was all paid for with cash. No loans. My grandparents, because of the Great Depression, believed that debt was a trap for suckers because they saw a lot of people lose everything or end up buried under a mountain of interest.

My parents were the same way, but by then things weren't nearly as prosperous. They could still buy land, new vehicles, etc, with minimum wage manual labor jobs, but they couldn't afford to build their own home anymore without a loan, so they didn't bother because they thought it was a trap.

They just saved up for 10 or so years and bought a house outright with cash before the age of 30, instead.

And then they got divorced, and they both went and bought their own houses with cash. From working manual labor jobs. My dad was a butcher and a my mom was a barber. And they just bought a house together in their 20s for cash, and then bought their own houses when they divorced. No loans.

By the time I was 20 I was already depressed because my parents and grandparents weren't idiots. They saw the way the country was going. They knew I had no chance at having things as easily as they had it so they didn't expect me to buy my own place and move out immediately like they had. Instead, I worked my ass off to be the first person in my family to get a college degree. And then I STILL couldn't afford to buy anything without a loan despite making engineering money.

Now most of my family is looking at emigrating to a Nordic country or something. The US is repeating the steps of the Fall of the Roman Republic, which means the next step is a dictatorship and we don't want to be around for that.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

my country is so rich that pretending to be poor is something to brag about

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That's true in literally every country

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

that's every country albeithoughever

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

tr have afrika tier inflation think about that

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's IMPOSSIBLE to buy a house here homie

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Who's living in the houses then? Vampires?

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That's literally a pipe dream in any western nation at this point.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Inv

my country is so sexophobic that getting pussy without paying is something to brag about

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Local morons are selling apartments in the city to buy a car and a private house. After this, they realize that there are no jobs outside the city and they spend a huge amount of money and time to get to work in the city. After some time, they realize that the endless road tires you and they try to return to the city

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Sometimes that happens in the States, too.
      But we have a large number of people that are ok with hour-long commutes. As in, millions of Americans every week wake up at 5am so they can start driving at 6am and be at work by 7am, work until 4pm, get home at 5pm, and have 3-4 hours to do laundry, cook, see their families, etc, because they have to be in bed by 9pm if they want 8 hours of sleep before they have to wake up at 5am again.

Many people have to get up at 4am to be at work by 6am. Some work longer shifts, so they'll work from 6am to 5pm and then get home at 6pm.

Despite all of this driving, the most popular vehicles with people that do this tend to be big pickup trucks with 20 mpg or 8.5 km/L fuel efficiency, so they often effectively lose an hour's pay or more just on fuel costs to get to and from work every day.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

At least you don't have muslims. Count your blessings, bigos anon.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *