My local dealer is having a sale and these Mazdas are leasing for $170 a month.

My local dealer is having a sale and these Mazdas are leasing for $170 a month. Tell me everything you hate about them so I don't get one.

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

'Rari truck

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

how does someone go into a ferrari dealership and buy one of these a straight face

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It’s the only practical Ferrari. Who am I to blame him?

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They’re driven by women and homosexuals.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>They’re driven by women and homosexuals.
      >and homosexuals
      >he says
      >to the OP

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>leasing
    Dumbass
    Why would you rent a car for 2 years?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Because it's $170 a month you moron.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

$170/mo plus full coverage insurance plus you're limited on mileage you can drive per year plus it's not your car
        If you buy a used car for $4000 you spend the same money as the lease but you don't have to have full coverage insurance, you can drive as much as you want, and it's your car.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

But it's a $4000 piece of shit and not a new Mazda

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>he doesn't have $30k to buy a new Mazda
            Lmao poorgay

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>If you buy a used car for $4000

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/H16oVON.jpg

$4000 used car is going to be a Hyundai with 200k or pic related

You guys must be looking in the wrong places.
            I can find clean cars under $4k all day long. Higher mileage, sure, and they don't have the bells and whistles of a new car, but solid honest commuters.
            >pic rel, paid $500 for it in 2022 at 297k. It's required $300 in parts over 38k miles

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You can drive as much as you want, you just have to pay $0.10 per mile.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

$4000 used car is going to be a Hyundai with 200k or pic related

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

please im selling my hyundai for $3k right now and only 140k miles... transmission should hold another 20k, and the engine might suddenly explode at any moment. should be a good deal because unless you are driving it all the time you'd never know just how bad it really is.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I piss $170 a month, I've spent more on blowjobs. So for $170 per month you could get a whole car to use all month, or you can get herpes.

Mazdaspeed3. The new turbo 3s are auto only. They only offer manual in the slow one for some goddamned reason.

Because manuals are for poors.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

there's literally nothing wrong with them

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They're boring

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Theyre decent and have good reliability. I bless your 170 per month lease.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The trunk is really small smaller than a Mazda 3 sedan

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Just keep the seats down
      Nobody can fit back there anyway lmao

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

whats the money down ask? if its reasonable its prob not a terrible deal

the lower trims have cheaper feeling interiors. moving from the base to a carbon edition is an enormous change.
    the non turbo motors are anemic
    its small

i liked my cx-5; it developed some trim rattle after about a year but other than that it was a great A to B car for the wife, and better equipped than german cars costing nearly 15-20k more.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

they have blind spots you could land an airplane in.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

How can a car that small have big blindspots?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

There's a blind spot at each rear corner that covers roughly 45 degrees, and that's when you are turning your head to look behind you, this isn't just "oh my mirrors don't cover that" it's truly blocked from your vision. It's not obvious from the outside of the car, but once you're in the driver's seat you're nearly blind to everything behind you.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why get that when you could get this?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

There's no $170 a month lease deal for the RDX.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why the frick is there so many stupid people on this board?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>CVT
      no thanks
      Mazda is based because they stick to traditional 6pd automatics. They've perfected their transmissions, best in class for sure.
      Also they still making 4cyls that are 2.0 and 2.5 no less than 2 liter BS. AND they manufactured a 3.3L inline 6?
      Mazda is simply the best manufacturer at the moment. Thank god Ford has no say in their decision making.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I wanted one until I saw one in person and it looked kinda gay. That cladding is way too high and they're bulbously shaped. On paper they're better than a lot of competitors. They have a turbo option, non CVT, and they're appropriately priced. Mazda is based but they need to make these things less rounded.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Agree, and they did exactly that with the CX-50 but of course it costs double. If they just took this and miniaturized it they would be eating Subaru's lunch even.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>make the base option look gay forcing the consumer to buy thr more expensive option

I'm not falling for that scam, it's also too big and trying to hard to be a real SUV. I don't want a reshaped minivan I want a lifted wagon/bigger more rugged car.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What's the better option?
    07 - 09 Mazdaspeed3
    or 2024 Mazda 3 with the 2.5 AWD Turbo?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

'24 Maz3 AWD Turbo. Unless you like cursing oil consumption and stretched timing chains. The 2.3 DISI was a tuner's engine and it had all the issues tuner engines usually do. The 2.3 DISI was the reason why the CX-7 was never that great.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Mazdaspeed3. The new turbo 3s are auto only. They only offer manual in the slow one for some goddamned reason.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>has ACKinson cycle
    >has cylinder deACKtivation
    If you want a car that won't get up embarrassed by your lawyer friends, this is the car.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

*won't get you

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Since when is driving a front wheel drive hatchback not embarrassing?

14. 1 month ago
    s10fag

See if you can get a deal on a 2 or an actual econobox instead of this soulless fembait.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

mazdas are great. just weigh your options and if it makes sense financially, why not?

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Mazda is an Australian only brand. Literally no one in Japan or anywhere else in Asia respects them but every Aussie single has a Mazda 3.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I believe the CX-30 was manufactured in Mexico up until 2023-2024.

If it's a newer CX-30 from 2023+ then it was manufactured at the Toyota plant in Alabama, which means it should be well-made and reliable.

I haven't driven one, but from what I can gather it's kinda like a less rugged Subaru Crosstrek, with less off-road capability but still capable enough if you need to drive on a dirt road occasionally.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's likely to have far better road capability than a cucktrek, I haven't driven the Mazdas but I've driven a Subaru Crosstrek and Outback, incredibly underpowered and the CVT is atrocious. It can't be worse than that, but yeah needs more ground clearance if you're doing path stuff.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I don't hate anything about my wife's CX-9, that thing is excellent. If they're doing an incentive on a lease they're probably also doing really low APR (compared to market) on new and CPO, you're probably still going to need to a car in 3 years lol.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

they're cuckovers, they're ugly as shit, leasing is moronic and you will absolutely get scammed.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *