that not grug
      grug truck more bigger

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>this truck is owned by a brown person

Shocking.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How do people afford this shit on $15 an HR?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They can't afford it. They do drugs.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Idk but it amazes me how dudes can have a house trucks boats dirt bikes beautiful wife and kids today like they're totally unaffected by totals economy. Like 10 dudes from my high school are living like boomers, but they graduated 2004-2008

Pic very related

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

everyone in his picture does drugs.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

and why are you implying that like it's a bad thing?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yes. Drug users are worse than pedos. Far greater impact on society and especially children's mental and physical well-being than anything imaginable. Generations of mental health issues because of drug users have destroyed everything around them like cancer. Go OD yourself sicko worthless scum.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Video games do way the frick more damage than drugs ever will.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Low quality bait

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Nah. Video games are autism amplifiers that create antisocial and obese useless members of society.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Interesting. They help me release steam after a 14 hour day of driving a truck around this beautiful country along with all the other shit that comes with it. I sit in my sleeper and pop on my PS5 for some R-Type Final 3, or some OG zombies, maybe a GBA emulator on my tablet, and relax. I'm outside often and make my way through the busiest cities in the US. Talk to my family and friends often. Make decent money. Surely these video games are destroying my life lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ever wonder why the "boomers" could afford shit? Because instead of going home and playing video games after school they went to this thing called a job.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

lol
            have you seen how much the price of basic shit like meat and veggies have shot up recently? boomers could afford shit because a huge chunk of their total income wasn't chewed out by basic necessities

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah that shit has gone up but I also got double raises and a bonus this year so it doesn't really matter. You can still find that shit cheap if you shop properly. Go to your local Indian or Asian supermarket and look at what's in their baskets. Now compare that to what you see at your typical white people supermarket. That's why those frickers have a mill in the bank and most white people b***h about food prices.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>my anecdotal evidence of questionable validity exists therefore I am right and you are wrong
            You licking the boots of the generation that could comfortably coast a family of 4 through life on a single average income and still have enough in retirement money to live out the remaining 35 years of their lives in luxury while you're here pinching every penny to delude yourself into thinking you're financially successful until you hit your mid 70s forty years from now and realize you're still working isn't doing you or your credibility on this matter any favors.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>the generation that could comfortably coast a family of 4 through life on a single average income and still have enough in retirement money to live out the remaining 35 years of their lives in luxury
            Why do you morons keep regurgitating this same bullshit? It was not that easy back then.

Interesting. They help me release steam after a 14 hour day of driving a truck around this beautiful country along with all the other shit that comes with it. I sit in my sleeper and pop on my PS5 for some R-Type Final 3, or some OG zombies, maybe a GBA emulator on my tablet, and relax. I'm outside often and make my way through the busiest cities in the US. Talk to my family and friends often. Make decent money. Surely these video games are destroying my life lol

Post your wrist fatty. Yes they are destroying your life. Your job doesn't help the the vidyas are making it 100's of times worse.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You sound like you're in your early 20s at best. You're still a clueless child talking about things you know nothing about. Reality will eventually catch up and put your ego in check.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Until you rob people, suck dick, destroy health, obliterate relationships for video games I’d call drugs far far worse.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Don't forget the child abuse and trauma passed down through generation

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>le drugs bad!
            Black person have some self control. Do you think booze should be prohibited too you Nancy Boy?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>self control
            Kek. Drug users specifically seek out drugs because they are mentally ill.
            Same thing with alcohol abusers. Mentally ill scum that needs wiped off the planet.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>alcohol abusers
            You can drink alcohol and do drugs without abusing them if you have even a modicum of self awareness and control. The whole "ban everything that could potentially be abused" concept is low IQ bugman logic who need a nanny state to tell them when to breathe. How about you just take some accountability for your own life?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Tell that to all the abusers out there.
            Your opion is as worthless as you. Fricking deadbeat scum. OD yourself

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Tell that to all the abusers out there.
            It is their choice if they want to ruin their body.

Many of the drugs will permanently drop your QI until you are unable to take care of yourself and society. You'll only know this if you go to a major city and hang out with the homeless. They literally can't do any for themselves.

>Many of the drugs will permanently drop your QI
            Indeed, I can tell you've taken some already. Again you are missing the point entirely. Nobody forces you abuse substances. It is a personal choice. The actual issue is dealing with these sorts of folks, which at present society doesn't have much of an answer for.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>It is their choice if they want to ruin their body
            >and their neighborhood
            >their town
            >their family
            >their children
            >their jobs
            >their community
            >government spending
            >ebt
            >snap
            >jails
            >prisons
            >literally everything they come into contact with
            Then it starts over again with their kids.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Many of the drugs will permanently drop your QI until you are unable to take care of yourself and society. You'll only know this if you go to a major city and hang out with the homeless. They literally can't do any for themselves.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

wtf? graduating in 2004-2008 means they're almost in their 40's, that is more than enough time to build a career and accumulate wealth

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Idk about today's economy though.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Bad economy creates stronger car culture. Poor people instictively want bigger, more prestigious cars because they subconsciously are preparing to live as nomads.

They will live in shacks and while spending bank loans on a car. Ukraine had (and has) worst economy in Europe and when Ukrainians started fleeing country due to war, they all ride with huge suvs of premium brands or a bus - with almost nothing in between.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

those people are able to live like that because they grew up soft.
        when you see those kinda people it's really just mommy's and daddy's money talking.
        they're 40 yo men who still get allowances.
        people who earn every dollar they have don't blow it on stupid toys and vacation pics to post on Facebook.
        they're not happy they want to be perceived as happy and affluent.
        I wonder how many of those things they "own" are just monthly rent checks to the bank.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Debt up to their eyeballs.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Debt up to their eyeballs.

This. Practically all those people with new houses and vehicles and campers are so in debt they will be lucky to get it paid off before they die. Their kids will have nothing.

T. Guy that has everything paid off and owns everything I have free and clear. My kids will get land and equipment handed down to them so that they can continue to build wealth.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

everything in moderation, includong moderation
            find it nuts that people see nothing wrong with not having an emergency fund for when shit REALLY hits the fan. gotta find a balance between hoarding money, and enjoying life, treating yourself to something you've wanted now and then.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>everything in moderation, includong moderation
            >find it nuts that people see nothing wrong with not having an emergency fund for when shit REALLY hits the fan. gotta find a balance between hoarding money, and enjoying life, treating yourself to something you've wanted now and then.

True, you do have to enjoy life as well, and not just be a stingy bastard all the time. But also live within your means and try to plan for the future. Luckily the things I enjoy the most are work related, so I can deduct a lot of the things I spend my money on and enjoy anyhow. (Heavy equipment, parts, tools, fuel, etc.)

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

massive amounts of debt. my sister and her husband drive 2 newer vehicles, have 2 motorcycles, have 3 kids that they spoil endlessly, a mortgage on a $300k house, endlessly consoom shit and go to restaurants, etc.

they have about the same household income as me. i live in an apartment and am saving to buy a $150k house with 100% cash. i drive an economy car that i now own outright, bought it for like $16k.

>Debt up to their eyeballs.

This. Practically all those people with new houses and vehicles and campers are so in debt they will be lucky to get it paid off before they die. Their kids will have nothing.

T. Guy that has everything paid off and owns everything I have free and clear. My kids will get land and equipment handed down to them so that they can continue to build wealth.

So it sounds like they are using the system to their advantage, living their lives to the fullest, enjoying their time and raising a family, while you slave away like good little cattle in loneliness, only spending your hard earned money after years of slaving away and pinching every penny to make that little pile of change, instead of just using someone else's cash? Interesting to think you're the superior bunch.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I never said I was superior. If you love debt, value status and desire material things above all else then go for it. But just one bad quarter could bring the whole thing crashing down.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Don't have debt? Must live like an incel serf.
            Anon, I simply don't owe on my things. I have a decently fast car, built up over years. I have a daily driver, a truck, and I own my own home outright, and I have a good wife. Is my life as flashy as some of my coworkers? No, but I feel secure in the fact that if anything were to happen, I would not panic, nor be forced to sell off my possessions or watch the bank take them.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you left out the part where a recession happens and $1-2k/week take home turns into $500/week as per maximum state unemployment benefits.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

debtor detected. imagine owing money to a bank for anything other than a mortgage. lol. lmao even.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>imagine owning money to a bank! lol lmao
            >b-but not that way because that would make me look bad!!
            I'm a NEET living off govbux, with a fully paid off house and 2 cars, so I don't owe anyone anything. In fact, the banks owe me for my existence. My savings account has more money than you will ever make in your lifetime. So lower your tone when talking me to, slave.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

lol sure bud

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Feeling jealous now, are we? Winners don't play by the rules. You are the bottom of the hierarchy. NEETs, trust fund babies, debtmaxxers, billionaires, everyone - they are all above you. You exist to make their lives possible.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Post bank statement and hand Black personlarper

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

beat me to it. everyone i know with a lot of toys is financing all of them.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

massive amounts of debt. my sister and her husband drive 2 newer vehicles, have 2 motorcycles, have 3 kids that they spoil endlessly, a mortgage on a $300k house, endlessly consoom shit and go to restaurants, etc.

they have about the same household income as me. i live in an apartment and am saving to buy a $150k house with 100% cash. i drive an economy car that i now own outright, bought it for like $16k.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>buying a house cash
          mate surely you can get a better return on investments than the mortgage rate you’re likely to get approved for if you’re doing alright money wise

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

They are in massive, debilitating debt. I wondered the same thing about my friends who make less money than me but somehow own a bunch of cool shit. Then I found out that they finance all of it and only concern themselves with making the minimum monthly payment. They walk a fine line of going completely bankrupt at any moment. And when they do lose everything, they never take responsibility. Their moronic financial decisions are always someone else's fault.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Sounds like they are owning you and your goody goody two shoes ass is there to clean up their messes. How much do you get paid for that? Oh right, it's called income tax. lmfao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Hey, you're not wrong. Not that long ago we saw the Big 3 automotive bailout where huge corporations made terrible business decisions but didn't go under because they convinced the government to give them free money.

Gotta know how to work the system.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

it's gonna be really funny when they have no way to retire because they spent their lives overextended on depreciating assets.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Always buy used cars with cash
          >Credit card get paid off twice a month
          >Years of saving up
          >buy a house in 2023 of the year of our lord
          >Feel financially destroyed
          >Just about everything went into the downpayment
          >Big jump in monthly housing payments
          It feels bad to debt max, but in 20 years inflation, we destroy the monthly cost of my house.
          Doing the same for a car is stupid because I can't sell a car for what I bought it for.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>It feels bad to debt max, but in 20 years inflation, we destroy the monthly cost of my house.

You made the shrewd move as did I and I'm living the very nice end game of a paid off home, tiny overhead thereafter and plenty of vehicular toys.

I still buy used with cash because since I wrench doing otherwise would be stupid and that leaves me plenty of cash for motorcycles. Do ye likewise and you get to retire!

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I know a few people who finance everything. Crazy concept to me, only buy it if you have the money to do so. I don't have a lot of toys, but I bought a $60,000 dream car outright brand new, got a kick ass computer and I'm pretty happy with that. Thinking of getting another car for more space for transportation.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

there are some interesting financing schemes for trailers like those that involve multi-decade loans

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

This
          Harley Davidson has their own financing company that does 7 year loans.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

pairs nicely with an 8 year loan on an $80k truck

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It takes a combo of skill and luck to be able to do that. I make around 200k a year and I feel like if I made much less I wouldn't be able to live this sort of lifestyle (eg, living rurally, owning property, buying motorsports and trailers outright).

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

They went into the trades right after high school. There are recession proof trades out there. You can afford nice things when you don't have $400k in student debt.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>not majoring in stem
          shiggy

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Oh you fricking STEMtards are the worst. That field is flooded as frick. You're literally coding your careers into non existence. You can easily be replaced by some Poo in India.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

NTA but yeah if all you can do is program you’re fricked. Thankfully whites can do game design, animation, soulful 3D art etc. Asians are the ones pushing the AI whites don’t want it because we already are creative…

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

EXCUSE ME SIRS PLEASE BE DOING THE CODEFUL SIRS

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

i mean trades can be good...im a pretty successful electrician foreman. but i grew up poor. the people you see with boats and cottages and RVs...thats generational wealth. or like 3rd mortgages lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If they were smart they bought a house 15 years ago when the prices weren't a shitshow and tried their best to pay it off. If you're making $100k a year with no student debt or a mortgage that leaves you with some disposable income. Somewhat comfortably affording a nice truck with a boat or a trailer isn't that hard at that point. A cottage is a bit of a stretch though. That's probably a family hammydown.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

or, you know, there's STEM. if you're intelligent enough. i make $200k/yr sitting at home.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Are you factoring in the years of unemployment into that "200k/yr"? Every single engineer I know is in a constant cycle of getting laid off, getting a new job, getting laid off, getting another job, getting laid off, and so on. They sure as frick aren't making 200k/yr with all that unemployment factored in. Also Like I said before... If you can work from home a Poo in India can do your same job for 5x less.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i've been continuously employed since i started my career in 2014. i live on the west coast of the united states in an area without an insane cost of living. i've been maxing out my 401K for years now. lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Well at least you're saving money because your career is on rapidly melting thin ice.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous
      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

sometimes i ask myself if i really want freinds, and then i realize i would hate to be there for longer than 2 hours with all those people around.

i have not had a job since 2017 thanks to crypto

and i have 200,000 in bitcoin... no debt... no wife no kids. no stress. life is fcuking good

i know half those couples fight and argue and cheat all the time.... wishing they were me

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Kek they really truly do not wish to be you
          You reek of mental illness

Unless you smoke weed and play video games M-F and get to go out with your kids riding dirt bikes and driving 1,500lb lightweight side x sides with no laws to obey in wide open desert, then sure

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I take my dog for hikes and camping all around the world.

an adventure every month. just came back from colombia with my dog. obviously romance wherever i go.

i dont work for no one. zero drugs. zero video games. and zero social media. DA and youtube are the only sites i use. my only schedule is all natural with no effort - i wake up when the sun comes up and fall asleep after the sun goes down. eating grass fed steak every day since 2020. getting plenty of sun. daily hikes. im 38 and im still able to get 21 year old women in their prime asking me to be exclusive to them.

keep in mind im attractive. and i do get approached by 22 year olds when out clubbing, (i was in austin texas last month and gettting cat called by some women in a car) i jumped inside thier car and had a nice adventure with them. that wasnt the only case. keep in mind they dont know how rich i am.

i was in hollywood in december and women were asking to get inside my car. sure they may have been drunk but they said"omg look at him he is so cute, take us with you" as i was cruising down hollywood boulevard in my mercedes.... a 1989 mercedes LMAOOOOO..

im so damn happy im not them. or you.

i know those guys are getting cucked. not having a good sex life. in debt. stressed out. sure i only have 250,000 in bitcoin.

kids are my next goal. i got one girl pregnant in mexico. delivery date... NOVEMBER. so fcuking stoked. (;

and crypto is going up.

ill be a multi millionaire in the next 18 months.

wow. im so glad in no one in that picture.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They aren't making 15/hrs. Wtf even pays 15/hrs anymore? I'm pretty sure McDonalds does a minimum of 18 for adults on part time. Even base level factory work starts around 40-45k with OT.

It might be a mystery to you, but if you stay employed, and don't take every opportunity to leave or miss work, you tend to have more money to afford things. But if you're the type that has to ration neetbux or is constantly doing just enough to get by, that's fine, but don't seethe on my internetz about someone else having more than you.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

LOL no. Majority of people driving new trucks just aren’t affording them at all. Also this isn’t a 45,000 dollar truck. You talk like a kid who has never had a job or a car.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Let me guess; you """""need""""" more?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

No. I want one but they're overpriced where I'm at

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>nissan frontiers are now being sold at tacoma prices
        2024 is so gay

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>frontiers
        >overpriced
        Jesus Christ how horrifying. Glad I got my '21 for cheap

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yes, lots more and I will never set foot in a Nissan out of self respect.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Mine can haul more than yours.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My truck can walk right through the door.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

only worthy truck, the rest of the trucks look femenine and weak

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Smoking cigaro cigaro

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

My shit stinks much better than yours, anon

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

no it's not.
    >laughs in Peterbilt
    move your small ass out of my way when you see my grille in your mirror homosexual. i can pancake your truck and walk away from it.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Sure is, 1 foot ruler for scale

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Because when I'm in my TRUCK I am the invincible ruler of the road. I buy the 6.7L so everyone in my suburb knows I"M the boss and they know that I could be country if I wanted to. My spotlessly clean TRUCK, which in truth, I don't really need or have a use for, is a powerful symbol, indicative of my economic dominance among lesser beings. And as a resourceful American, I take pride in knowing that I COULD handle any tough truck situation that arises, even if it never does. Additionally, if any are so foolish as to cross my path, the fates of lesser vehicles and pedestrians are sealed. It's the end they chose. I care not about fuel economy, "Economy" doesn't enter the equation when I already took out a 96 month loan on $80,000 on 8,000 pounds of all American steel. Tell me son, what shits do I give about the price of diesel? From atop my high castle, my mobile command battleship, I look down upon your poor little econo box, so pitifully designed for maximum "efficiency" at the expense of your happiness. Do not even try to overtake me, because your feeble efforts will be met with coal rolled so black that you'll think it's night time. When I am in my TRUCK, I am in command. Yes, I am in a hurry, because my time is more valuable than yours, as evidenced by the amount I'm willing to invest in my personal transport. As such, I have the power to part traffic before me like I'm Moses himself. As they say, the higher the truck, the closer to God. My elevated position puts me nearer the clouds, in the company of angels, whilst you grovel in the dirt amongst the snakes and spiders. Why do I tailgate you? I'm scarcely even aware of your presence, no more than an elephant is aware of an ant. You were just a bump on the road. You and I are not the same.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Based pasta poster

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Based pasta poster

>t. twingo owners

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The absolute state of the pasta around here. I remember when the chinz were funny.
    The left can't meme for shit.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I think my shitbox is faster than your truck and handles the turns better all while getting better mpg

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

So when do they hit two storeys high?

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Giant Maintenance Cost
    pathetic.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ok, and? A big truck just seems like a PITA to park without a fifth wheel or something behind it that justifies its absurd size

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>thinks operator skill is even relevant in nu-trucks
      HAHAHA idiot
      go look up videos of the parking assist shit on new GMs (and all other new vehicles really)

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

That's nice. How many monthly pays you have left?

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This is just a bait thread for that dumbass homosexual who drives trucks and that's legitimately 1 out of 4 things in his life that he can be prideful of. He probably already posted his proof of poverty in this thread but I don't care enough to search it out. I'm a company driver for Swift and at least 80% of the people working for this company can say they have more things to be proud of in their lives than him. Hell, I'm single, no kids, don't own a house, my pickup is 17 years old, I just drive all over the country making less than I should but I'm almost certain I don't hate anything nearly as much as he hates himself lol

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Prideful of:
      God
      Family
      Career
      Friends
      In that order, and to a much lesser degree: Guitars, cars (Ford trucks exclusively), guns, gardening and ponds and wildlife.

Beyond that, I really don't care. Hell I'm fine eating the same food and plain water everyday for the rest of my life.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My moron coworker just bought a 70k truck. He used to be going out every night and that stopped a month after he got it. Wonder why. This dude makes 18 an hour and bought this truck to impress a fat girl at work, who can't stand him but doesn't want to just shout it in his face.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Sorry to hear about your small penis and massive debt

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *