N Mustang

Is it that bad? Nobody is talking about it and I don't see any on the road

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>American RWD v8 manual sport car is bad!
    Yeah, nice try Chang, but you aren't fooling anyone.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's a Ford.
    If you wanna talk about Ford, go to /misc/.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Eurocuck plate
      Kek, even AI knows Eurosissies are fricking homosexuals.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Camaro troony detected

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The new little vent or scoop is nice touch especially on the red or yellow cars. 9 times out of ten I have to do a double take thinking it's a nu-camaero

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

too expensive for the people that care about them. you pay GT money yesterday for an Ecoboost today

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Much more expensive, heavier, pozzed tech interior that will die and have no replacement parts in 5 years. It's just inferior to the previous gen in so many ways. It's a misstep and I feel sales will suffer for it.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Nobody is talking about it and I don't see any on the road
    Because you live in Bumville, Flyover county, South dakota, where people are still waiting to get a muscle car third hand.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just drove one 3000+ miles a couple weeks ago.

Downsides:
    - feels more neutered (more invasive ESC that cuts power and does not allow slip angle, even "fully off" mode)
    - less driver control (no paddle shitters on base models! Even my old Camry has those).
    - Totally numb steering, less steering feel and feedback than my old Camry
    - Interior: the screens are clear and work well (not laggy), but the loss of physical HVAC controls is annoying, and the flip toggle switches have been changed to cheap less-tactile buttons.
    - They weave normal plastic into a "carbon fiber" pattern, clever idea but feels chintzy.
    So in some ways it's become more of a basic b***h hairdresser status symbol car for normies to look cool in.

Upsides:
    - Egoboost engina has improved power/acceleration, surprisingly quick and good power curve.
    - Egoboost fuel efficiency. I could get 500+ miles per tank. To get that range from a non-hybrid sports car is impressive. Range for GT is about 300mi.

Overall it's great as a cruiser or GT car. Hardcore handling/track use? Prly not without mods and all the high-end options that make a GT the price of a Corvette, at which point I'd just get the 'vette.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>So in some ways it's become more of a basic b***h hairdresser status symbol car for normies to look cool in.

Well that's exactly the Mustang's value proposition. Always was.

It's all good - people with no car knowledge will continue to buy and crash Mustangs and life goes on.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It has the face of a fat midwestern girl that's upset because you called her out for eating an entire jar of Miracle Whip in one sitting.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Totally numb steering, less steering feel and feedback than my old Camry
      Grim as frick.

Hard Pass

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nobody's talking about it because there's nothing to talk about. It's nearly identical to the 2018 Mustang. Except uglier.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

its ugly, and the proportions have been fricked since 2018. too long, too much overhang. now it looks like a hyundai with all the vents, edgy headlights, and split rear, not too mention the nu tablets inside. theyre either moronic or malicious how they try to dilute a niche model with mainstream features that ensure both the niche and mainstream market will not want it

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Even the base model gets the full digital screens which was a smart move.

• 3 weeks ago
      ausfag

disgusting not even a real button tach or speedo

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

pulling over to reboot the iPad minis will be fun

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>uglier than the s550
    >more expensive than the s550
    >Some of the most fricked up DRM on the market

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>More expensive S550
    >But now it has tablets glued to the dash
    >and you can't get the PP2/baby GT350 package
    Literally only reason to buy one is because you only buy new, otherwise none of the trims make sense at all.
    >inb4 muh dark horse
    Basically a PP2/Mach1 S550 with a flash tune for $20k more. Replaces the GT350 price wise for a worse car.

I know the S650 wasn't going to be a huge leap like the S550 was but come on its just a New Edge for the S550.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's literally only been one (1) model year, and I've already seen a lot. What the frick are you talking about? Every thread on this board is discussion based on a false premise that DAtists can jerk each other off about.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

S550 is better

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

From what I’ve heard they’re slower than the S550s, they are a bit heavier

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *