Name a worse state to be a car owner

>shit pothole filled roads
>tolls
>shit weather
>still uses corrosive rock salt instead of calcium chloride and magneisum chloride like civilized states do
>speed traps everywhere, even on rural roads
>yearly inspections
>high gas taxes
>moron drivers

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

1 plate though

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i live in pennsylvania. some states have it worse. colorado registration costs scale with vehicle cost.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Az is the same way. Cost $530 to register wifes 2024 buick

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I thought this board drives 90's shitboxes? It's usually like $35-$50 which is cheaper than inspections and having to replace parts prematurely.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I think it's the same here in Georgia. I paid about $25 for my 90's shitboxes.

>cheaper than inspections and having to replace parts prematurely.
        Yeah, I've spent a total of $1200 on rockauto in parts for my most recent car, the majority of which were preventive maintenance and not strictly required. And I don't need emissions testing in any area in the state because of the age.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

$1 Bob

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Maryland
    Reason: Black folk driving Nissans and the most "STUDENT DRIVER" bumperstickers I've ever seen.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>speed traps everywhere
    I think you have that confused with the state of Ohio which literally exists to give people speeding tickets on I-80 on their way to Chicago, this in turn makes every Ohio driver go barely 5 over in the left lane
    The rock salt is fricking awful, along with the humid climate, fewer nice fun junk yard discoveries

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I think you have that confused with the state of Ohio which literally exists to give people speeding tickets on I-80 on their way to Chicago
      someone has never driven on I-80 in PA

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I have driven Philly to Pittsburgh and vice versa dozens of times
        There's always that Statie-boy by the red barn once you're past the Allegheny hills(they aren't mountains frick off anyone who hasn't been to the rockies or cascades) heading east into Amish-land
        The difference is, Ohio cops give you a ticket for 5 over, PA cops don't bother until you hit at least 15 because it's the largest fine
        On 80 in Ohio there's literally angled gaps to obscure their silver cars which blend in even better just about every 5-10 miles, the angle also obscures their headlights when driving in their direction at night

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

yeah i;ve got to agree with this anon - PA is not so bad - OH, NY, MD, MA, NJ, IN, IL are all worse. Just live by the boarder and by gas in bulk across state lines. Find a friend to do your inspections. Drive a piece of shit in the winter. Don't take I76 - only the tourists do that. Potholes are like a game.

I wont disagree on the morons though. It snowed here the other day and all the jagoffs are going 5mph like they've never seen snow.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

lol they’re still mountains, they’re short even by East coast standards but that doesn’t change the definition of mountain

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

yea and a paddleboard is technically a boat but b***hes aren't swiping on your dating profile because you have that "boat"

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>the Appalachian mountains aren't mountains

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>this
            WA anon here.
            There are no mountains on the east coast

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

not the mountains' fault you were several million years late to witness their majesty and simply make do with the inferior sequel

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>backdrop of government owned rock with zero economic or AG uses.
            >they will never go to or utilize

Why do normies crave this so much.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The Staties still have those ugly-ass brown cruisers and give tickets for doing 56mph in a 55 zone?

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

y'know what they say, they won't call a good thing penisvania

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

okay

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

We've got a lot of those same things in Illinois, the only one that's maybe not quite as bad is the speed traps.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Massachusetts

Everything about PA applies, plus two plates

• 2 months ago
      ieatinmycar

Believe it or not PA drivers are somehow even worse. And most towns' cops have given up on tickets except weekends and holidays. Also our gas tax is way lower than PA's and it's pretty easy to get around without tolls.

yeah i;ve got to agree with this anon - PA is not so bad - OH, NY, MD, MA, NJ, IN, IL are all worse. Just live by the boarder and by gas in bulk across state lines. Find a friend to do your inspections. Drive a piece of shit in the winter. Don't take I76 - only the tourists do that. Potholes are like a game.

I wont disagree on the morons though. It snowed here the other day and all the jagoffs are going 5mph like they've never seen snow.

Dog MA's gas tax is like half of PA's, our cops quiet quit a while ago unless it's a wealthy town and our drivers are for the most part better than PA.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Maine
    All of the above but with also a frick ton of snow and 6 months of salted roads

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Not the worst state overall by any means but Michigan definitely has the worst potholes of any state I've been to by an enormous margin, I don't know how the hell anybody gets around with the condition some of these roads are in.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Virginia

15 over = reckless driving

Reckless driving in the cops decision as to whether or not you go to jail for up to 5 days

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Virginia sucks.
      North Carolina is next:
      >>+15 is reckless
      can go to court if cop wants to

is allowed to pace, laser and VASCAR
      >>Cars not older than 25 years must pass inspection
      tax on vehicles
      cannot split/filter
      required
      >>Open container anywhere in the cabin is DUI

Pretty cucked for a Southern state. I’d blame the Yankees that keep coming over here for the past 40 years.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *