Need a German's help

Hello anons. I'm a fellow euro and I desperately need someone to check out a vintage Ford Transit I've been eyeing for a bit now. Problem is the van is 1200km away from me, so I can't exactly just waltz over without being 100% sure to buy it. I'm 95% sure but the seller is russian or something and I think we both might be speaking german through google translate.
Essentially I just need someone to go there, make sure it isnt a complete rotbox, go over the brakes, tires and electrics to know what I need to order on site. I'll be coming over with a toolbox and shit so obviously I'm ready to wrench on it before I drive back over.
This will of course be paid for your time and trouble. The truck is located around Nuremberg.
I'm not gonna have to time to do it until a couple weeks so there's a bit of time.
Im putting up a burner e-mail if you wanna contact me. Thanks in advance

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anοnymουs

can't you pay 50€ a mechanic to go an inspect it?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I dont speak nearly enough German to explain shit like that and they might not want to do it at all just over the phone.
      I tried looking in my contacts for anyone I know over there that could help but no dice.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>745 miles
    That's an ez weekend trip, anon. Put a tow bar on the front of your car so you can tow it back with the van if/when you buy it.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's a gasser van that already drinks plenty of fuel and tow bars are illegal in cuckland- I mean yurop. I dont mind having to hitchike/take a train or bus to get the van and drive it home, but I dont wanna blow 300 bucks to and then 300 bucks from just in fuel if it turns out to be a dud.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>tow bars are illegal in cuckland
        What the frick, really? That's exceptionally gay. Do you guys have a Uhaul equivalent over there for renting tow dollies and shit?
        I forgot you guys have moronicly expensive gas too. Here, that'd be $150 in gas @ 15mpg kek. I don't envy you guys.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

if I wanted to tow it/haul it I'd need to either rent a car hauler or a trailer, either of which would need a "heavy" license (can't have a vehicle with a loaded weight of more than 3500kg or a trailer over 750kg without it) and since these things are above 1400kg they wont fit on a "standard" car hauler.
          that's roughly the MPG that van gets too and yeah that's double the cost in fuel. I actually hate it here

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Well now I know why America lives rent free in most euros' heads, lol. That sucks ass bro, good luck with that. I doubt you'll get help from a germanon, but you never know.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This.
            A 16 yearold cheerleader named Tiffany can pass her driver's license test in a civic and then legally get behind the wheel of a 24 foot box truck towing a 5,000 pound pickup on a trailer (except places like California where they have to wait until they turn 18- but same license requirement).

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I make no secret that I'm super jealous of americans. Cheap gas, super cool cars for super cheap and ridiculously lax laws (no fricking inspections) in some states. Here you're throttled by the laws, the prices and the shitty market.
            I just want cool beat up malaise cars.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

america get fricked by insurance rates now, too many shitty drivers compared to europe where people know how to drive.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

we're fricked by insurance too, dont worry about it.
            Drivers here suck shit through a straw, they're fricking awful.

not german but i learned a little german in highschool. anyways buy a chevy

>anyways buy a chevy
            Okay homie give me 15k then.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Tow dollies are also illegal
          You need a trailer to haul cars around.

But picrel is perfectly legal.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Tow dollies are also illegal
            Never stopped me, frick the cops

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's a gasser van that already drinks plenty of fuel and tow bars are illegal in cuckland- I mean yurop. I dont mind having to hitchike/take a train or bus to get the van and drive it home, but I dont wanna blow 300 bucks to and then 300 bucks from just in fuel if it turns out to be a dud.

they're not

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

they are here and I'm not both paying a massive fricking fine and leaving my car behind anyway

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

sent 😉

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hallo. Guten tag
    Wie heißt du? Mir geht es gut.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do you want to buy some old van if you can’t even afford to drive it home?

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

not german but i learned a little german in highschool. anyways buy a chevy

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *