>need car. >become uber driver. >rental costs about $300/wk. >can make $300 in no more than 15 hours.

>need car
>become uber driver
>rental costs about $300/wk
>can make $300 in no more than 15 hours.
>work enough to pay off rental
>payment free & maintenance free car

tell me why you paying for your vehicle? because you want a peice of paper that says it's yours? BAHAHAHAHAHAHa

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>$1200/month for a fleet vehicle
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

um sweaty, it's free. learn math. it only "costs" you 60 hours labor per month. enjoy working 40 hours per week to be in debt for your title.

>he only makes $20 an hour
      lmao poorgay

fricking moron again can't read

Jesus Christ. I make more than that in an 8 hour workday. And I'm doing real, actual work for maybe 4 hours on a busy day. And I rarely have to interact with other people.

how small is your wiener tho?

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>he only makes $20 an hour
    lmao poorgay

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Jesus Christ. I make more than that in an 8 hour workday. And I'm doing real, actual work for maybe 4 hours on a busy day. And I rarely have to interact with other people.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Rent
    >Payment free
    I don't think you understand what's happening here...

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you pay for the car but then make back what you paid. then you have a free car. I don't think you understand what's happening here...

>Pays $15k to drive a shit box Altima or whatever for a year
      >Owns nothing at the end of said year
      Let me guess, and you're happy? Do you also live in a pod, eat bugs, and stream whatever media Disney+ says is trending?

this is just for driving around. I do have another job. I own two cars in fact if you're gonna make me flex

>$300/wk
      >$1200 a month
      >paying almost BMW i7 money for a base corolla
      lmao at your life. no fricking wonder poor people stay poor.

the car is free, you like BMW so I see you can't read.

build your own car homosexual

first sensible response.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

finance a corolla for 1/4 the cost and put 900 more dollars in your pocket per month. you don't understand how you are getting fleeced.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Pays $15k to drive a shit box Altima or whatever for a year
    >Owns nothing at the end of said year
    Let me guess, and you're happy? Do you also live in a pod, eat bugs, and stream whatever media Disney+ says is trending?

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>$300/wk
    >$1200 a month
    >paying almost BMW i7 money for a base corolla
    lmao at your life. no fricking wonder poor people stay poor.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

build your own car homosexual

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I bought picrel for $800. Thats like minimum wage for 2 weeks. And I owned it instantly and never had to use cell phone apps or haul people around in it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

well yeah obviously you can drive around in shitboxes. rental companies give you cars that are actually road viable and don't make people groan when they see them

finance a corolla for 1/4 the cost and put 900 more dollars in your pocket per month. you don't understand how you are getting fleeced.

>finace jap shit
      >wreck in 1st month
      >underwater by 2nd
      >commit sudoku by 3rd

costs about $300/wk
      man, you would've loved the early days of the pandemic. I was getting rentals for like $15/day.

>tell me why you paying for your vehicle?
      homie, you're paying roughly $15k/yr just to go to work for uber.

>you would've loved the early days of the pandemic
      regale me plz

i'm not paying anything btw

https://i.imgur.com/vPVf15B.jpg

>working 15h to cover tool hire.

>tool hire
      some of us don't have greasemonkey friends we're just common heem watching middle-lower class americans

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

That shitbox was pretty nice till I gave it to my brother. Same story for around 20 other cars.

Picrel was $1200. Very nice car. Drove it for years with no major issues.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

and to think, you could have held on to it for longer had you used the uber strategy and not driven her to the store so dam much

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Actually I sold it to my brother when I got some other car and he ruined it. So I made money and my bro had a cheap car to ruin and add to the collection

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

what the dog doin

https://i.imgur.com/e7tdDR4.jpg

>have car
            >want to use it to make extra cash on the weekends
            >7 speeding tickets in 5 years is too risky for them
            Frick uber. I hear lyft cares less so might try that next.

ok now this is actually based

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Dog is ded now. He liked to play in the highway. My brother is autistic, so he dragged the corpse to the eating area and the other dogs had to eat him.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

RIP your dog dude but wtf

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

pics of this "eating area"?

https://i.imgur.com/muKZFiO.jpg

wtf

Not my dogs. My brother's have land and they like dogs so people say "hey anon's bro, I have this dog who needs a home, can you pick him up? And so he picks them up. Then he lets them frick so he has more dogs. Then he lets them play in the highway so less dogs. Now his dogs have evolved so that when I ran one over with my SUV he was uninjured. But then the police said he cant have dogs playing in the highway so now he has to figure out how to prevent them from playing in the highway. I think the dogs eat in this area. That little white car was pretty nice when I had it, but now its a solar oven for drying meat including roadkill.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

this is like the dog version of this old ukrainian lady who fed stray cats, and it became a beacon for them, and you know where this goes, they all fricked.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

sorry i should've mentioned this was in a fancy HOA new-neighborhood my parents live in. i wonder if shes still alive.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Would you like some dogs? They can control the cat population.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

already got a couple of em and dont need more, would if i had more land. why doesn't he just bite the bullet and dump some cash into a electric cattle fence across the property perimeter?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You want 115 acres of land? Comes with 20+ dogs, a bunch of shitboxes and an autistic Guy.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

aight how much, 6 gorillion dollars?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

$70,000 if you want it cleaned up
            $50,000 as is

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

sorry i was busy getting drunk. not a bad price but i'm sure i'll change my mind with all the headaches.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Does the tard pay rent if I buy

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Even worse than Black folk. Holy shit this is even beyond gypsy level.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

pics of this "eating area"?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

wtf

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

what car is it?

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

costs about $300/wk
    man, you would've loved the early days of the pandemic. I was getting rentals for like $15/day.

>tell me why you paying for your vehicle?
    homie, you're paying roughly $15k/yr just to go to work for uber.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>working 15h to cover tool hire.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>have car
    >want to use it to make extra cash on the weekends
    >7 speeding tickets in 5 years is too risky for them
    Frick uber. I hear lyft cares less so might try that next.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Have you tried the pizza places? My driver doesnt even have a valid license or insurance. His brother got the job and subbed it out to him but I dont know that.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Rental companies have explicit policies saying their cars can't be used for commercial purposes

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>policies

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

all kidding aside bro and incase you aren't completely moronic Uber actualy has a rental program and it's crazy successful as drivers can't get reservations for weeks.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Lust-provoking OP image
    Lust: provoked. Those blue / green eyed tall central european women are amazing.
    Work as a service is an employment scam even worse than contracting. Turn 26, start paying for your own insurance, and you'll realize this.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This is the exact type of math I'd expect from someone dumb enough to fall for a scam job like Uber. You're renting a fricking car for $1200 a month and working for slave wages to pay the company for it, with no benefits to boot. Wake the frick up to how badly you're being ripped off, nobody should work for a shitshow like Uber or any app scam.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why do you brown people save even the most basic white girl pictures? Also i never tip more than 10% if my Uber driver is a jeet.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>the most basic white girl pictures
      White guy living in the US south with 40%+ female obesity. Chicks like in OP's pic are quite rare in 2024.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

thats the moron south for you, out west OP pic is like a 7/10, fairly average, slightly above average

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

She was nice looking, now is over 40 and childless. 0/10 eggs, would not breed

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>>can make $300 in no more than 15 hours.
    LMFAO

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

so you spend like 38% of your net income on your car payment? lol

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *