Never really realized the SC 430 was that small.

Never really realized the SC 430 was that small.

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

besides your ebay lamps and rattle canned roof beemer the sc430 is genuinely one of the ugliest cars to ever exist and i cant believe how it went from one of the best looking cars (Sc400) to the ugliest

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>beemer

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Lol, Bet OP's roundel car is way cooler than seether's.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>OMG the seats are red
        Gypsie ass motherfricker

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I find people who freak out about stuff like this are typically autistic

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

it will be sought after in another decade or two tops. It's a modern Porsche Speedster with a nice ride.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

that's the 2000s for you.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

What about the SC 430 is "so ugly" to some people? Is it just because Jeremy Clarkson said it? If that car had a bong badge on the front, he'd cream his pants for it.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It just looks so geriatric. Total granny car.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I used to think so, but I've grown to appreciate the understated design. I guess I'm just old now. I'd probably buy one if it had a stick.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

They are pretty rare where I am so I only saw them in pictures and thought it was pretty ugly but in real life they look pretty amazing, a bit like a porsche. I looked for one to buy but I barely saw any.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

> Is it just because Jeremy Clarkson said it?
        i dont watch your gay e-celebs
        >What about the SC 430 is "so ugly" to some people?
        blob styling, highest offset wheels to ever be installed on a rwd car in automotive history, high as frick beltline, looks mid engined by its just the homosexual convertible part, auto only, hood is short as frick compared to the sc3/400.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The SC400 was auto only as well, only the 300 with the 2jz got a manual. I don't think any UZ or UR V8 has ever come with a factory manual

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>highest offset wheels to ever be installed on a rwd car
          What's wrong with that?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>clarkson
          >e-celeb
          kek, that boomer is older than electricity

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Ew you park forwards? Get a damn 3 Series already.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yeah you should pack backwards, so you do not have access your trunck lmao

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

How fricking fat are you?

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How is the auto in these things? It's a 5 speed in early models and 6 speed in the refresh?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The Toyota/Lexus 6-speed is one of the best out there. I owned a GS equipped with it and it holds revs pretty intelligently. Also it won't shit itself at 80k miles like many other manufacturers.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The Toyota/Lexus 6-speed is one of the best out there. I owned a GS equipped with it and it holds revs pretty intelligently. Also it won't shit itself at 80k miles like many other manufacturers.

Mine did shit itself at 100k miles.

Meanwhile the original 722.6 in my ML55 is at 200k miles with no issues other than that one time it was on limp mode due to the conductor plate.

It WILL shit itself just like many other manufacturers, don't trust the hype.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Are replacements expensive? They made an assload of these things didn't they?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Nope, it's a pretty common troony to source.

I got a junkyard troony for $400, had it serviced and installed for another $400. $900 out the door.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

cheapest way to get into a toyota v8 nowadays, presumably because the top gear boys called it the worst car ever. also possibly because the gs and ls are more desirable for driftbros. you can get a (rough) pre-refresh for the price of an nb mx-5 around here, kind of nuts. pretty easy to get bell-housing adapters for all sorts of manual trannies on uz v8s, could probably turn on into a pretty fun weekend car quite affordably. it'd just be on the heavy side.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks great in racing Trim

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

how does that tiny ass car weigh 1700kg?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *