New Consumer Reports brand survey just dropped.

New Consumer Reports brand survey just dropped.

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>goyslop magazine readers like goyslop

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

found the infiniti owner

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>most people wouldn't buy a new car again, regardless of brand.
    are normies starting to realise new cars are fricking awful in every way imagineable?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>most people wouldn't buy a new car again
      Read the chart again anon

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Ram
    >Honda
    >Chevrolet
    >Toyota

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

how long until Nissan goes bankrupt

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Depends on what you buy too. Most people buy economy cars so you will have the brands be judged by their economy offerings. For me I'd be a 10/10 on satisfaction and happiness with Chevy and my C8. We need data on satisfaction with performance cars.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

So its basically a coping score

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Misleading graph is misleading because it only says "would buy the same vehicle again"
    All the A Class buyers responded no, because they would instead choose a C or E Class next time

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

why the hell wouldn't they say same brand or upgraded model, this chart doesn't even list the most popular model of each brand

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Agreed. When you buy a car, you buy a particular model because it suites you at that phase of your life. You buy a car, and maybe 8 years later you have more money and can upgrade. Maybe you had kids, so you need something that can fit a carseat in the back row. Maybe you have less money and you just want an econobox this time. Maybe your commute is longer, you want a comfier interior. Etc.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Misleading graph is misleading because it only says "would buy the same vehicle again"
        All the A Class buyers responded no, because they would instead choose a C or E Class next time

the way the chart is setup the 911 should be #1

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Misleading graph is misleading
      >All the A Class buyers responded no, because they would instead choose a C or E Class next time
      how would you have felt if you didn't have breakfast this morning?

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Owner of outrageously expensive and useless meme vehicles are happy with their purchase
    What a surprise. I figured they'd admit they'd been screwed.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How is Subaru top 10 despite having massive recalls all the time? Is this poll fake data?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

probably an insanely small sample size used for the poll.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>How is Subaru top 10 despite having massive recalls all the time?

Such as? The head gasket issue was fixed back in like 2010.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Because media dont report on actual recalls. They just report only on fake recalls where Tesla's software updates with minor font increase is reported as "TESLA RECALLS ALL CARS EVER IN THE WORST RECALL OF HISTORY"

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Teslop has plenty of reasons to recall their cars, for example 15% Model 3's fail their first inspection in my country. That's worse than any Dacia by a large margin.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I hear that Teslas are the worst cars in human history, according to local media. They get 100x more negative coverage than every other car in history combined. Even though only few thousands exists. Are Tesla exceptionally super duper uber zooper the worst car ever in history?Or is there something else going on?

Whats the saying again, extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Teslop has plenty of reasons to recall their cars, for example 15% Model 3's fail their first inspection in my country. That's worse than any Dacia by a large margin.

Because media dont report on actual recalls. They just report only on fake recalls where Tesla's software updates with minor font increase is reported as "TESLA RECALLS ALL CARS EVER IN THE WORST RECALL OF HISTORY"

News about Tesla is not trust worthy, at all. If I were a betting man, I'd say everything the media says, crunch the emotional reporting by factor of 10 and you get a neutral reporting, both positive(does that exist? lol) and negative stories.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I don't know I don't listen to israelites, I just look at the cars and see that Teslas are bad. From the panel gaps to the suspensions made from chocolate.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

How many have you actually seen in real life? LMAO. How many have you driven?

Unless you claim you are psychic

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

car lobby hates tesla / elon
            main stream media hates twitter / elon
            news always reports sensational news like random some killing that occurs every so often but gun shooting/gang/crimes are way more prevalent
            news is mostly a sort of a tabloid product and govt way back mandated some kind of public good requirement
            of which is gone with cable news

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

fricking infiniti lol

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i mean this is what their customer base looks like, nissan too

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>customer reports
    amersharts are too stupid to not be obese, why would I trust their judgement on cars

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>toyota 69

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

kek
      Blocks Toyota's path...

Would block again 10/10

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>owner satisfaction

14. 2 months ago