New for 2024 the 450CL-C comes standard with 40hp @8k rpm, six gears, liquid cooled, multi-function digi-cluster, dual ABS, traction control, under 40...

New for 2024 the 450CL-C comes standard with 40hp @8k rpm, six gears, liquid cooled, multi-function digi-cluster, dual ABS, traction control, under 400 lbs wet and your choice of red or black. Name me another brand new motorcycle that offers more for less.

I'll wait.

https://www.cycleworld.com/bikes/cfmoto-450cl-c-first-look/

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No thanks Ling ling

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

wow 1970s bike horsepower sounds like a great deal

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

40hp out of a 450cc single that's designed for road use levels of maintenance is pretty damn good. I want them to make a DRZ killer with this engine.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>40hp out of a 450cc single
        did you even read your own article, it's a piss twin

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

oh yeah i bet this brand new chink bike will do great on extended maintenance cycles. You dumb fricking moron

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

BSA Gold Star made in England in the 60s were pushing 45hp singles out of 500cc without anything else to go wrong, if anything this is the opposite of impressive.
        It's like someone taking a block of marble large enough to carve David and carving a life size swan from it. It's still cool but other people are doing the same with much less

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

that one was smoking leaded and pissing oil, this one is supposedly emissions-compliant.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The DRZ is 40hp from 400cc. This chink shit is pathetic

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>China
    No.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Looks like a fun town hack.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Looks nicer than the rebel which i assumed it was from the thumbnail

Still wouldn't buy Chinese tho

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Competition from the Royal Enfield 350, triumph 350 and Honda CB300 might be a grand or so less, but all have about half the horsepower of a 450 mill. I like the Hunter 350, but California freeways with 20 horsepower is a death sentence.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>40hp out a 450 liquid cooled twin with fuel injection, coolant to lose and electronics to fail
    >1978 Yamaha GX400 - 398cc twin on carbs, air cooled with nothing to break - 42hp
    My god.... China is ALMOST at 1970s Japan levels of power

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's a cruiser so it's tuned for low end torque

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I'm sure that's what Harley says as well when they're making 50% less power than the competition

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

How much torque has it got then?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

30ft/lbs same as the rebel 500 it's modelled off

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Yamaha GX400
            >27ft lbs

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Made up nonsense the gx400
            makes 3.2kg/m or 23ft lbs@8k

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>shill thread
    +5 social credit points

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Royal Enfield 650s offer more for about the same amount of money and I can assure you, the build quality is better.
    >but that bike doesn't have liquid cool, digital cluster, or traction control
    Yes. And that's a good thing.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>horseshit is a MUCH better value than dogshit!
      >buy horseshit today

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Except it's not shit at all. This thing seriously has one of the best gearboxes I've ever felt.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

If I ever start to ride, I'll probably start on a RE. got to get other shit in order first though

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>poo Enfield
      >better build quality
      Back to your hole, pajeet. They're almost being kicked out of my country because the quality is dangerously bad, like chains snapping, brakes locking up, water intrusion on panels resulting in electrical blackouts while moving, crankshaft bearings being out of speck from the factory and the list goes on, they don't give a shit and make you wait 6 months for parts kek. While other poverty spec bikes work just fine.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Fake news that I don't buy.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Wasn’t the EX250 making 30hp in the late eighties?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I can only speak to two stroke but 28 for a 125 and 50 for a 250 was readily available back then.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>I'll wait.
    For a tow truck?

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Chinamen can make a quality product when they want to but I don't trust like that.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They can typically make a single component well enough under strict supervision by aryans / honorary aryans. But a whole bike? Under some fly by night chink brand? Nah

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The Chinese are capable of making a quality product when strongly supervised by foreign masters. The Han are a slave race, bred for serfdom by their Mongol overlords for centuries, and that comes out in the form of cutting as many corners as possible as soon as they don't have a whip at their back

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

enjoy rotting cables and plastic in less than 5 years

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Sirs CFmoto quality is not good, I had a 2019 650nk and that thing was a POS, every 1000km something new was failing, some parts of the frame were also rusting, the bike was always garage kept. At around 12k km one of the coil packs begin to fail(common in all CF) and the EFI light was on because a sensor inside the motor was intermittently failing. From all the bikes I have owned the CF was the worst in terms of quality and I didn't even pushed it that hard compared to the others.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That's what you should've expected from a company partnered with KTM.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Sirs buy royal enfield quality much good

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's like buying Champion or admiral instead of Adidas and Nike. It fine? Yes. Will it do its job? Yes. But it is not the original, you only buy it as a compromise to save money. If you can't afford "normal" brands and want to grab something fast it is more than good though

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *