new pickups > old pickups

new pickups > old pickups

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    S/ō/viet

Another eurocuck leftypol r/frickcars /n/igger thread seething about trucks.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>too stupid to actually look at the image
      Lol

• 3 weeks ago
        S/ó/viet

You are seething at old trucks

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>seething
          *boasting

Fair enough, and I may be wrong, but at that point, wouldn't a sedan with a trailer be easier?
          Not only can you hose it off, but you can easily replace it when / if it rots out.
          Also, why not get a longbed then?
          Then you could haul whatever.

trailers are really more of a poor person thing. can you imagine having to share a driveway with a trailer, or even worse, a yard? Yuck

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Fricking slide's as dumb as it was, the first 10 times it was posted.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

And yet you can't help but reply anyway

• 3 weeks ago
        S/ō/viet

I said stop it.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Trucks bad

• 3 weeks ago
            S/ō/viet

Just don't. I've had enough of this.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

hello GMcel

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What's the point of a 4' bed?
    Not being stupid, just need it explained.
    Like, you cannot actually fit anything in it that won't fit into an SUV.
    My station wagon probabky fits more than that bed.
    And the interiors are super cramped, even with the crew cabs.

why make it a truck and not an suv?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what if you wanted to move some dirt or crushed stone, or this

Another eurocuck leftypol r/frickcars /n/igger thread seething about trucks.

guy's mom.
      a compartment that can be hosed-off is far superior, to keep the filth out .

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Fair enough, and I may be wrong, but at that point, wouldn't a sedan with a trailer be easier?
        Not only can you hose it off, but you can easily replace it when / if it rots out.
        Also, why not get a longbed then?
        Then you could haul whatever.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You can still fit tall things into a short bed. You aren't carrying a dirt bike in a SUV or your wagon.

>And the interiors are super cramped, even with the crew cabs.
      lmao what? They literally have the biggest interiors you can get in anything short of an extended wheelbase Rolls.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Maybe the newer ones, but 2012 crew cabs (had to use for work) are the fricking smallest, most cramped rear seats I have seen.

You cannot fit a dirt bike into a 5 foot bed though?
        I tried moving a ride on mower and it didn't fit either.
        And if it's just for super tall things, why not a trailer on a sedan?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>You cannot fit a dirt bike into a 5 foot bed though?
          You can if you rest the wheel on the tailgate. It's no the proper way to do it but it's a way to do it.
          >I tried moving a ride on mower and it didn't fit either.
          Tailgate down + ratchet straps. Again not ideal but it's 100% not happening in a SUV or your wagon.
          >why not a trailer on a sedan?
          Because that's not a thing in America. Cars can't handle towing here and even if they could trailer are still a fricking pain in the ass to use and store. Crawling down the logging road to the trailhead in a squatted out sedan is not my cup of monster.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

SUVs and wagons can add a hitch and trailer and simply tow the bike. The entire setup is like $1500.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>point of a 4ft bed
      LARPing as a blue collar worker while driving a $100k luxury light duty truck to a middle management job in an office. moronic but still better than nothing for the 1% of truck owners who actually put anything in the box more than once per decade.
      >can't fit anything that won't fit in an suv
      You're conflating "surface area" with "volume." An open box has far more available cargo volume than an enclosed one due to the lack of full height sides and a ceiling; your available cargo volume includes some space around and above the box itself. Even a small open box is more versatile for loading and unloading cargo than a large SUV or even a van. Not necessarily "objectively better" for it, just "objectively more versatile." A trucclet Maverick can haul a refrigerator or a full size sofa in its shortbox, an Expedition cannot fit either inside its far larger by area but more limited by volume interior.
      An open box also facilitates more loading options; suv/van need to be loaded through doors which themselves are more limiting than the interior dimensions while a pickup box may be loaded through the tail (comparable to a door but again with more vertical space to work with), or over the front and sides. This greatly eases loading via machinery, such as bucket loaders for loose/aggregate material, or forklifts for pallets, or even simply more readily accessing cargo from anywhere in the box so if you need something at the front of the box up by the cab you don't need to unload everything out the tail first to get to it just reach over the bedside.
      >interiors are super cramped
      Midsize trucks are and always have been a joke and nobody cares. I assumed this discussion was about the prevalence of shortboxes on half-tons and up, and these full size trucks tend to be every bit as spacious and more compared to full size sedans and SUVs, usually because said full size SUVs are modified versions of the truck models, not the other way around.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can you limit your bot to one thread per day please thanks.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>cab sizes got bigger as americans got fatter
    >beds got smaller as trucks stopped being seen as work vehicle and turned into a larger version of a mobility scooter for lardass boomers

the best part is the "l-le CAFE cope" as if it's not blatantly obvious that trucks are getting bigger to appeal to morons with fragile egos who need muh trugg to feel manly.

5. 3 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

You can still buy long bed single cab trucks, I have 3 long bed single cab trucks

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>his pickup has bedsides
    Ngmi

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like having a single cab cuz I have no friends, meaning never needing multiple passenger seats. I'd rather have a bunch of empty, unused space as a bed than extra seating. As well as amazing visibility, less cab space to cool down/warm up and fewer potential sources of interior rattles

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

New everything is better. Why would trucks be different?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
      • 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Thing 😐
        >Thing old and worn out :0

9. 3 weeks ago
    S/ō/viet

Ive had enough of y'all making fun of trucks okay?
    Stop it

10. 3 weeks ago
    S/ō/viet

This threads dead. Someone make a new one.

• 3 weeks ago
      S/ò/viet

Just don't. I've had enough of this.

I said stop it.

Ive had enough of y'all making fun of trucks okay?
      Stop it

You will never be me deranged leftypol /n/igger troony

11. 3 weeks ago
    S/ö/viet

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *