>new wrx ts model flops before release

>new wrx ts model flops before release
Why can't Subaru just give us an STI with 400 hp?

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

its a sports package car with a manual transmission and the economy is in the shit. what are you expecting, stud?

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

> with a manual transmission
      Actually it'll probably have the automatic, like the current highest trim spec does.

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

>manual transmission
        Its a CVT

It's a replacement for the TR trim, which is a manual

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

>manual transmission
      Its a CVT

2. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

Are WRXs even related to a rally pedigree anymore? There's a reason B22s sell for a quarter million and new wrxs have none of that they're basically an awd civic at this point.

3. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

It's new? looks like the old one

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

Just a new trim, midcycle refresh thing

4. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

You would think most people would NOT want an STI, here you all are begging for one.

5. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

>Adaptable dampeners with 3 settings.

What is this, 2012?

6. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

>ts
    Like a troony?

7. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

>auto only
    >plastic gaskets
    >mcrentals on all 4

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

the frick is your stupid ass gonna do with 400hp, you can't even drive lmao. Dumbass ricer

kys homosexual insect

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

>nooooooo the hecking headgasketerinos don't bl-ACK

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

wrenchlet, homosexual, ricer, insect

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

I sold my WRX for this

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

>OMG A 100% OEM VEE EIGHT WITH A WARRANTY!!!11

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

Are you okay, Anon?
            Here, look at the Flat 4 of Disappointment

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

brother you get drug by 4 cylinders, dumbass homosexual larper. bet your wrx was stock as frick too besides some LEDs and a shift knob lmao. is the Black person chariot automatic too? i have a feeling it is

?si=em2_yWZAuz9FxkF4&t=23

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

Wrong again, I would never guy an auto "Sports car."
            I'm a a Jap that is no disillusioned by only JDM cars.
            That photo of my WRX's engine bay is from shortly after I bought it new.
            I was at a custom protune somewhere between stage 1 and 2.
            HKS intake, process west intake manifold, J-pipe, invdidia exhaust, grimmspeed intercooler, factionfab coilovers and whiteline swaybars.
            Thing just sucked, not at all what I wanted. Only put 10k miles on it over 3 years before I sold it. Dyno put it around 310whp but that was a bit too close to the transmission's limit so I had the tuner dial it back about 15hp

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous
          • 6 days ago
            Anonymous

>280hp from 2.5L
            wow implessive

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

bro you probably never even put a car on the dyno, seething little ricer

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

hondagays make 300hp from NA 2.0 and 2.4's all day

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

i diddnt ask you about other peoples hondas you little wrenchlet homosexual, im saying youve never put a car on a dyno, you never will, you have no tools, you will never go to B&W site and order a fatty because you have no money, you dont know shit about anything. makes sense?

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

ackshually the mcrentals are only on the front, it has multilink suspension in the rear

you need therapy lol. falling for all the DA memes at once

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/U0LBPEQ.jpeg

>stage
            stopped reading right there. youre okay chang since you at least got a manual but you write like a gay who has never touched a wrench so im done reading/replying.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

God, you've been wrong about everything so far. I grew up wrenching with my dad on pic related. It started as a plain SS350RS but by the end of it we had swapped the heads, cam, rear diff, converted it to disc brakes, etc. The fastest times we got at the drag strip was a naturally aspirated and street legal 11.89. The Rockcrusher had custom gearing so that when paired with the 9" rear it would be about 200rpm short of redline in 4th at the end of the 1/4. I think the final drive ratio was 4.11 but this was about 20 years ago.

https://i.imgur.com/RMuvOJz.png

>280hp from 2.5L
            wow implessive

VA WRX was only a 2.0L and this dyno was for 93 octane. E85 probably would have been near 350, but again the non-STi 6-speed is made of glass and the clutch out of recycled plastic.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous
    • 6 days ago
      Anonymous

ackshually the mcrentals are only on the front, it has multilink suspension in the rear

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

id forgive the mcqueersons if they went back to 90s- 00s styling and weight but the game has been over. It's all just manufacturer mergers and eggshit evs now since the israeli global elite has decided 90% of these car manufacturers must be eradicated.

8. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

>adjustable dampers and upgraded brakes
    >still has the same lazy engine that makes barely any more power than the old ones
    >still has the vomit inducing plastic fender flares and absurdly high hoodline. Can a subaru person explain to me why these new wrxs have a hoodline that is just as high as any of its I4 competition? The whole point of the boxer is that it's low profile, the car should have a lower hood.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

>the car should have a lower hood.
      why do you dumbass ricers still b***h about this shit? Low hoods aren't coming back, the regulations are in place and they will NEVER be rolled back. You want a good looking car with a low hood you buy a 90s Japanese legend or a Vette. So fricking stupid lmao.

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

because it looks like shit

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

yea, kys

The 86 has a low hood

Maybe relative to a truck. It's still a McDonald's strutted piece of shit they always have tall as FRICK hoods. Compare this to a S2000 and your stupid ass will see the light.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

kekd what the frick is that MASSIVE LUMP LAMO, you know it's built to protect Black folk when they're rioting in the streets.

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

The 86 has a low hood

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

Shut up Black personboy. There's no reason for your precious subaru to have such a high hood, stop coping.

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

>ricers
          low hoods matter and have serious impact on performance, frick off

They're not coming back dumbass brianlet, keep coping and b***hing though stupid ass poorhomosexual

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

>ricers
        low hoods matter and have serious impact on performance, frick off

9. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

frick your little scion, it will always be a rental spec piece of shit

10. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

>Why can't Subaru just give us an STI with 400 hp?
    No one would buy it anyway. Then you would think of another excuse.

11. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

Everybody wants to see a STI, I personally want to see how they're going to refresh the exterior.

12. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

>sti
    >sexually transmitted infection
    >ts
    >trans sexual
    why is subaru the official brand of gooning

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *