Nissan frontier 2024

How did this become the best midsized truck in the 2024 market? Tacosisters what happened?

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it is the lest lifted truck by truck gays.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

because it (and toyotas for the most part) are bought by people who actually want a truck, not the image of having a truck.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Tacosisters what happened
    Toyota jumped on the turbo 4cyl meme. Get that frontier before Nissan jumps on that bandwagon.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

didn’t have a choice, cafe shit are the reason why trucks/suvs cost $45k+ plus foreskin. automakers can no longer afford to keep paying the fines and ford is the last to make a 1/2ton v8 gasser now
      the gladiator and frontier are the last two mid size trucks you can buy a NA v6 and only the jeep offers a manual option

tl;dr
      buy now or forever hold your peace. you will drive the EV cuckbox or a i4 turbo/gdi shitbox that only gets 5% better mpg vs a v6

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous
        • 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They're so fricking moronic. Have they ever thought that there's a limit to engine efficiency?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It’s the government. Of course they’re moronic.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They're so fricking moronic. Have they ever thought that there's a limit to engine efficiency?

It’s the government. Of course they’re moronic.

They aren't moronic at all. The purpose of CAFE, and most of the safety regulations is to stifle and kill the car industry. These regulations allow car companies to sell expensive junk with turbo 4s that will die after warranty. Meaning you will forever be making payments to them.

Its just part of the corporate government and debt economy. It is by design made to keep you poor and in debt.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

For car companies, yes
            For politicians it's about power. You will have auto braking in your car. You will have a computer in your car. You will have a camera with facial training ng in your car. You will have your car online to the met.
            Do you think they will not be able to recognize and find drivers, lock up your brakes and restrict travel of political dissidents?

Do you think Michael Hastings wasn't murdered?
            The car companies go along with it for money but the government requires it for control and power.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

There have been new emissions regulations on top of CAFE shit that caused everyone to go to turbos too. Frontier and Gladiator probably got out before those went active so everyone else had to comply with their new releases.

https://i.imgur.com/XxGs88I.jpeg

Those targets are insane. Their calculation for the "equivalent" number from evs is peak stupid too.
        Only diesels have a hope in hell of reaching those light truck targets but not with the absurd emissions rules on them.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is this a good truck or it a turd with Renault influences like most modern Nissans?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

same as they've ever made

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

So it’s just an obsolete platform with new shiny LED headlights?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

that's the appeal

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

freakin love my frontier dudes.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I kinda wish I had gotten a black one when I see yours

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This infotainment system actually looks usable with a ton of physical buttons. The Rav4 I rented a few weeks ago had the worst fricking infotainment screen I've ever had the displeasure to use and I'm assuming the tacoma is the same with its massive Ipad dashboard.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the screen is very small compared to the bezel surrounding it.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I don't really care how big the screen is as long as it works. It's not like I'm going to be watching movies on it or anything.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

it just makes it look cheap.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It is cheap. Its a nissan

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>look
            maybe the problem is with (You)

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Review say "driving feels heavy" and "turning radius is terrible", doesn't that imply its actually good?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No, because it is actually kinda laughable how fricking terrible the turning radius is in the Frontier. It feels like a full-size long bed. And that's not good for a midsize that's marketed as an off-roader.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I also appreciate the real needles in the instrument cluster instead of a cheapo LCD screen.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Should I trade my GR Corolla for this:

https://www.antiochnissan.com/inventory/new-2024-nissan-frontier-king-cab%c2%ae-s-4x4-truck-1n6ed1cm4rn655001/

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

dunno, why would you want to get rid of the corolla?

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

These are currently one of the least reliable vehicles for sale. If this is "the best" you should be avoiding the frick out of these small trucks.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

transmission? the motor has been around for 20 years
      honestly if I was to buy a new truck today it would probably be a frontier or a 5.0 f150. I’ve owned a turbo vehicle before and the added maintenance isn’t worth it. spark plugs every 60k, high octane gas, turbo seal grenading and costing you $5k for a new one, direct injectors that cost $150 per piece, carbon build up bullshit
      the fact that every turbo shitbox being sold today “recommends” mid grade gas but can run on the cheap shit since the ecu is pulling timing goes to show to how these cars aren’t going to last unless someone knows how to run a turbo engine is dumb. they’re quite literally 100k motors these days with people putting cheap gas in a gdi turbo and doing 20k oil changes. turbo will eat itself doing this gay shit and the fact that di causes oil dilution just makes it worse

even ford says for the 2.7 that it can run cheap gas, but if you put 93 in it you magically get another 10 horse power. poor motors are only being kept alive by knock sensors and cam phasing, doesn’t matter anyways since the rubber oil pump belt will kill itself anyways lol

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>transmission? the motor has been around for 20 years
        These are all new and they're running an unproven troony and engine. That's why it's so bad.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I thought these Black folk we’re still using that old and boomer 4.0 lol

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you cant even change a tail light if it goes out. its rocker height is low and it isnt fun to drive.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Guy down the street from me owns a current gen Frontier Pro4X. I really want to talk to him about it and maybe see if he wants to kiss.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I had the previous generation and it was horribly built. Nissan did, however, manage to convince me for the first time that made in America doesn't necessarily mean shit anymore.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I mean im all for keeping my money here but I think buying a new vehicle is just luck of the draw regardless of brand/make. I owned a JDM basedbaru wrx and it was nothing but nickle and dime issues. sensor fails, jumped timing, throw out bearing failed, wheel bearings, etc. sold it at 110k miles before the headgasket decided to frick me
      bought a made in 'murica JL wrangler and its given me 101k trouble free miles, even tho its a chrysler product so I expect it to eat the cams, oil housings explode or electrical grimlins pop up at any moment all i've done to this b***h is oil/fluid changes

you honestly just never know and mine was build on january 9th 2019 so it should by all respects be a piece of shit since the drunk boomers were hung over from christmas shutdown but its hasnt as of yet. theres a reason our govt is fighting tooth and nail to keep china BYD out of this country because it will be game over

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I can’t lie they look really good with a slight lift kit

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Wish they still came in manual. I'd upgrade me crew cab to a full cab but I don't want a stinkin auto. Well, at least the previous gen should remain plentiful for decades.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

nissan's doing away with manuals like everyone else

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

which is low key gay fr no cap

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *