>no friends. >no gf. >out of college. >remote job

>no friends
>no gf
>out of college
>remote job

My only "entertainment" is driving out of my house to go and get fast food takeout to eat at home, alone. literally my car is the only reason left i havent killed myself.

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Try cooking your own food it makes you feel better in many ways.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

then ill never leave the house at all. didnt you read going out to buy food was my only reason to ever leave the house

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You just replace that with buying groceries

Get a dog. I was dating a girl and a stray dog came up begging for food. She made me keep it and now I take for walks multiple times a week. Gets me up and out of the house but also he’s a lady magnet and conversation starter. I ended up keeping the dog and dumping the broad

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

i already have 2 cats

https://i.imgur.com/mMhJKhQ.jpeg

thats arguably better than my situation because at least they go to work and interact with people there. I literally have 0 human contact and its driving me insane. Wish i could get an office job but nothing pays me as much as this remote job so im stuck with it.

God damn i wish i had a fricking wife or gf

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>I ended up keeping the dog and dumping the broad
          Based

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yall can afford fast food today?

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>sets down camera in various locations
      >hits record
      >walks back to whatever he was supposedly doing
      >watches it again at least 10 times
      >>ok that looks good enough to post on social media!

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

kek coworker of mine went to get a hair cut today
        >all gigantic islander dudes, both customers and staff
        >it's just him and some older white guy that are the odd ones out
        >everyone except him and white guy is staring out the window
        >coworker looks out the window
        >just sees more islander dudes out in the parking lot, a pack of them
        >coworker asks wtf everyone's looking at
        >"some famous youtuber"
        >eventually it is coworker's turn for hair cut
        >the barber keeps getting distracted by the parking lot islanders, not really paying attention to actually cutting hair
        >eventually parking lot islanders come in
        >they film a fricking tiktok
        >they tell one of the barbers to pretend to cut the guy's hair
        >six takes before they decide it's good enough
        >coworker gets left with a shitty haircut

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That dude is 28? Jesus I’m 29 and I don’t look that old, maybe it’s his facial hair though.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's the hair, and probably not the healthiest lifestyle.

Honestly, in a 100% honest sense: is really having friends, having sex or a partner, or going to school to better yourself really that important to live a happy and normal life? I have none of these, and if I did, it has happened years ago and moved on from it. I have no interest in talking to people, but yet; I still go out, people think I'm the most interesting person they've ever met, and have developed a large web of people in my mental library; at some point in life I found love to be bitter, and a bit of a hassle to have the need to split myself in have, in order for another person to split themselves' in half, and school just doesn't seem worth it, if you can learn it and master it at your own pace. Did I miss something growing up, or did I just completely skip half my entire life understanding my concept of existing?

I've struggled with things, but the pain is gone and I feel like I have significantly placed myself further than I could have ever thought.

I swear everyone is different when it comes to some things. I look at it like the IQ curve. Some people NEED relationships, some are okay with them, and some are more like me and you where it isn't as big a deal.
        Sometimes I wonder if it's just these forums, social programming, or are some people really that dependent on socializing. Me? I wouldn't mind becoming a monk, shaving my head, and living grateful. Would be kinda neat.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>probably not the healthiest lifestyle
          Did you miss the part where he eats healthy and works out?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The workout was kinda limp, but could just be the vibe I was getting from the video.
            Kinda like "I am doing everything I am supposed to, but why ain't I happy" vibes.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>I wouldn't mind becoming a monk, shaving my head, and living grateful. Would be kinda neat.

I always found the idea of wanting to travel to China or an ancient part of India and study the beauty of how they preserve themselves in the world. I feel like this requirement of "socialization" is a very strong western tradition that only seems to be very dominating in America for the most part, sure it happens everywhere else, but the States seems to push it to almost toxic levels. I enjoy meeting new people and understanding their experiences, but the idea of having to pick with one, doesn't allow you to learn something new. I think that's what keeps me focused enough to socialize, but if I'm not looking to learn in the moment, I'm more than fine being alone in my own head, cleaning my perception of reality to align with life itself.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's the hair, and probably not the healthiest lifestyle.
            [...]
            I swear everyone is different when it comes to some things. I look at it like the IQ curve. Some people NEED relationships, some are okay with them, and some are more like me and you where it isn't as big a deal.
            Sometimes I wonder if it's just these forums, social programming, or are some people really that dependent on socializing. Me? I wouldn't mind becoming a monk, shaving my head, and living grateful. Would be kinda neat.

It's just nice to have a partner to do cool shit with together. Not that I'd know, but the idea sounds nice. Seeing all my friends get married makes me miss my girlfriends from 15-20 years ago. I've never wanted kids either but for some reason I really want to have and raise a daughter. Quality women are amazing, so raising one would probably be very fulfilling.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The only solution I can think of is FORCING yourself to go out to places. Go drink at a bar alone or find local groups for interests you ahve on facebook if you have to. Most people are buttholes or incompatible but after meeting 50 or 100, you're bound to find at least a stranger or two you can befriend or even date

• 2 weeks ago
            Chud Anon

Or you can try meeting the friendly staff at your local Burger King for a fresh, flame grilled whopper made from 100% American beef

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I need to move to another city/town or maybe even another state, as there are evidently no white girls in the bay anymore. Or they're all in gay ass sf ugh

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Most people are buttholes or incompatible
            Yeah keep that in mind, going out alone is a grind and i don't want to ever do it again but you will eventually make friends if you try.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He didn't do the soul crushing finger thing in front of the mirror

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Looks comfy as frick

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Office worker
      >Single
      >Dog in house
      Fricking hell

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He doesn't frick the dog. Probably.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

He's not a woman, anon

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>"work" is punching numbers into excel sheets
      AI revolution cant come soon enough

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

My ex gf gets paid six figures to make PowerPoints

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Sure is 2024 in here.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Ted Kaczynski proven right more and more every day.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Drive to the park, load up some music or a podcast, and then eat in the car. My favorite part of the week is friday night cruising to the kebab place 30min away, and eating in the car listening to therapy gecko and then cruising back home all by myself.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Lazy employee sleeping until 3pm

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you don't sound well. maybe take a vacation or take up a hobby. try and get a gf. idk man.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

all a man needs for adventure is a car.

find something interesting and drive there. even it takes hours/days and a night(s) at a hotel. just do it homie. get over the idea you need company to do shit

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Doesn't work. You just see hot girls wherever you go and want to marry them.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Chud Anon

What’s your fast food of choice

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

#1 burger king. #2 arby's. #3 jack in the box.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

how fat are you

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Of course he goes to bed at 3AM and has to be at work by apparently 3ZM so who could blame him.

• 2 weeks ago
        Chud Anon

Ah, a man of exquisite taste I see! Founded in 1953, Burger King was built on the principle of serving hot and delicious food at a reasonable price. 66 years later, nothing has changed and Burger King still continues to be the industry leader in great food.

>Be me
        >a highly intelligent man who is picky about quality and value and
        >often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
        >try Burger King on a whim the other day

My friends let me tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunchy fries, I was totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>My only "entertainment" is driving out of my house to go and get fast food takeout to eat at home
    Replace "Going to get Fast Food Takeout" with going to visit different grocery stores for shopping. Some such a Kroger have weekly digital coupon deals, so you can combine cost savings as well if you find a loss leader.

Get a Costco "gym pass". That is, your costco membership allows you to walk up and down the aisles with a cart. It doesn't matter if you put anything into the cart as long as you walk every aisle to get the minimum Exercise benefit of your costco "gym" membership.

Learn to cook. Being a cook is a genuine conversation item as there are many females that are poor at cooking. And even if you don't cook, buying the Food Court items at Costco is far cheaper than going to a fast food restaurant. Consider the costco prices:
    -- hot dog combo meal $1.50
    -- 18 inch pizza $10
    -- rotisserie chicken $5 for all that meat

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I recently bought a minivan and got a Costco membership. The deals are too good to pass up, although I hate how Costco represents peak consumerism. The food court is the most overhyped aspect of Costco though. The pizza is so greasy. One of the worst slices I've ever had. The hotdog is average at best. Can't complain about the price though.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>My only "entertainment" is driving out of my house to go and get fast food takeout to eat at home
        Replace "Going to get Fast Food Takeout" with going to visit different grocery stores for shopping. Some such a Kroger have weekly digital coupon deals, so you can combine cost savings as well if you find a loss leader.

Get a Costco "gym pass". That is, your costco membership allows you to walk up and down the aisles with a cart. It doesn't matter if you put anything into the cart as long as you walk every aisle to get the minimum Exercise benefit of your costco "gym" membership.

Learn to cook. Being a cook is a genuine conversation item as there are many females that are poor at cooking. And even if you don't cook, buying the Food Court items at Costco is far cheaper than going to a fast food restaurant. Consider the costco prices:
        -- hot dog combo meal $1.50
        -- 18 inch pizza $10
        -- rotisserie chicken $5 for all that meat

It's hot and those $2 Ice cream cups are a good cheap meal, I buy clearance rotisseries from walmart instead as it is cheap and I prefer the lemon pepper. Also for any event their sheet cake is super fricking cheap.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

When I was 18 I thought dying alone doesn't actually happen to people.
    Okay, severely burn victims. Deformed people. Completely mentally moronic people. But not to just an average guy like me, right?
    Sure I'm not anything close to attractive, but surely I won't just die alone never having felt the touch of a woman?
    But then I turned 21 and I realized it's definitely frickin possible. Not only is it possible, but it's practically guaranteed for me, because I don't have the social experience to actually meet people.
    I see people shorter and uglier than me with gfs. Yet the times I've tried to talk to women, just awkward and weird.
    It's genuinely frickin over.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That just means that your social skills are so bad that your “defect” is as bad as missing a limb, having a burn, etc. There is something seriously wrong with you, and it’s surprising you haven’t figured out what that is yet.
      >t. 28, same thing

I need to move to another city/town or maybe even another state, as there are evidently no white girls in the bay anymore. Or they're all in gay ass sf ugh

There are lots of white girls, but they come with their problems. Seeing fat Mexican girls on the street just ruins my day though, can’t wait to move to a nearby state and vote democrat

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

21 isn't the end yet. You still have a chance if you force yourself to do the whole humiliation ritual required for attracting a female that will most likely end up getting bored of you in a year. 30 is the breaking point though. Forming new relationships after 30 is pretty much impossible for an extremely average person.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>my hobby is making people insecure on the internet!

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>IT'S LE IMPOSSIBLE!
        its only not possible for people who cant form a basic sentence. otherwise it is extremely easy to. this isn't the 80's anymore

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>no friends
    >no GF
    >no job
    >only reason I haven't killed self is pure spite

13. 2 weeks ago
    p

sry to hear about ur self inflicted injury :/

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Honestly, in a 100% honest sense: is really having friends, having sex or a partner, or going to school to better yourself really that important to live a happy and normal life? I have none of these, and if I did, it has happened years ago and moved on from it. I have no interest in talking to people, but yet; I still go out, people think I'm the most interesting person they've ever met, and have developed a large web of people in my mental library; at some point in life I found love to be bitter, and a bit of a hassle to have the need to split myself in have, in order for another person to split themselves' in half, and school just doesn't seem worth it, if you can learn it and master it at your own pace. Did I miss something growing up, or did I just completely skip half my entire life understanding my concept of existing?

I've struggled with things, but the pain is gone and I feel like I have significantly placed myself further than I could have ever thought.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes. The isolation sends you a bit mad, it's like solitary confinement in prison.

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>car
    you know the answer

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

go onto the /soc/ discord thread and find your people. You can also try /cgl/ and find us at conventions for a built in party squad. Please get some hobbies as well

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>go onto the /soc/
      terrible advice

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

THE DISCORD THREAD ignore everything else

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Yeah, still terrible advice. That entire board, including the discord thread is a cesspool

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I used to do that, then I realized I could just hunt for community college girls that feel like whoring themselves out for money or drugs. It's way better when they realize what shitbags they are and start crying, kek.

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Have you considered motorcycles? They made me feel alive again

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

truth.
      how i hate cars. never ending expenses.
      u can fix motorcycles urself

19. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Buy a motorcycle

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *