Anonymous

>nevermore
    well you already talk like a gay so I think you have plenty of options

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>words hurt my brain

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

caw. nevermore use those words, again. caw caw.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

dumpsters every supercar
    fixable with hand tools

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Does that come with an actual glass windshield or am I going to just have to deal with having scaffolding for a windshield?

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I just bought the new Honda Pilot and I like it.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>No cheap new cars worth buying
    Fixed for you.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Personally, i like the following cars
    >2024 mustang, especially the rear end looks nice
    >2024 nissan z
    >2025 charger
    I'm not saying they're amazing cars but they look nice, I also like that the boxy look is coming back in fashion. I can't wait to see if we get a Geo Metro of electric cars, basic b***h simple car you can fix. Also can't wait for "lightweight" and "cheap" electric sports cars. The only thing i hate with current trends is the spyware, lazy interior design (replacing instrument cluster with tablet), and turbo everything.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That Mustang does look great from the back and sides .. but the headlights kill all desire in me.
      So close, just like the current M4.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>2024 mustang, especially the rear end looks nice
      GT Premium - 50k
      >2024 nissan z
      Loses to everything. Literally.
      >2025 charger
      No comment.

if I had frick you money I would 100% get the new 911 GTS with the electric turbo. I never thought we would get any cars on the market with an MGUH, I just hope it trickles down to more affordable cars. a golf or civic with a huge electric lagless turbo would be sick as frick.

> 911 GTS
      How is this remotely relevant to any real discussion. You need to be pulling 300k for an I6 manual Supra to be a reasonable decision. Or at least 200k.

The 911 is on literally no one's radar unless you are an L6 gayMAN, orthopedic surgeon, or real business owner.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

the point is that we're still seeing new developments in ICE and hybrid powertrains with the aim of both improving performance and making them viable for years to come even with regulatory bullshit. yeah we're still only seeing e turbos in the cream of the crop as

Mercedes had an eturbo years ago.

stated, but it's still exciting because other companies are adopting them and there's a chance that we will see them in more mass market vehicles once the EV honeymoon period ends soon.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>911 is on literally no one's radar unless you are an L6 gayMAN, orthopedic surgeon, or real business owner.
        Bitcoin, my brother. You'll just need to wait ~10 years to let it stew, but then you'll get your dream car for a small fraction of your worth.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

cringe and blackpilled

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>>No new cars worth buying
    No new cars you can afford* as a burger king cashier.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

if I had frick you money I would 100% get the new 911 GTS with the electric turbo. I never thought we would get any cars on the market with an MGUH, I just hope it trickles down to more affordable cars. a golf or civic with a huge electric lagless turbo would be sick as frick.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Mercedes had an eturbo years ago.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Think I’m going to get a new 5 series or E class this weekend but the giant screens are a meme I do not care for.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Literally why, other than to flex on genuine clueless poors? Do you have a kid and or routinely drive 3+ people? Are you going to use it for uber?

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

To all the people who aren't OP, just a friendly reminder that you are wasting your time on him. No amount of explaining will make him understand or change his opinion.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you never realize how good it was until it's gone

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You will grow out of your little girly trunkmobiles at some point, just in time to miss the golden age of crossovers that we're currently in. Don't take it for granite.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *