2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>194x259

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

op is moronic

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I think I saw this car (or one just like it) at the Autobarn grand opening last month. I laughed at it and pointed it out to someone next to me who also laughed at it.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Spare tires are merely decorative. The spare equipment is a phone number to a roadside assistance hotline.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

this

i got a flat tire once on a roadtrip and tried to switch out the blown tire with my spare and couldnt get the lug nuts loose. Black folk at tire shops will always overtighten lug nuts with airtool so its impossible to get them off with a normal lug wrench.

Ended up calling my insurance since i had free roadside assistance, they sent a dude to change my tire and he also couldnt get it off lel. It ended up having to get towed to a shop where they where able to get it off with power tools

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Just stand on the tire iron and move your body up and down, she'll come loose.

• 2 months ago
          Hotwing

Can people stop doing this? Then it slips off and you frickers keep trying so once a man shows up to do it for you there's no Hex left to turn on. Put the tire iron on the other way and lift it with your legs, sort of like a deadlift.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If your lug wrench is coming off then you're using the wrong size, wrenchlet.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

His point is that jumping on the tire iron causes it to slip and eventually round off the nut with repeated attempts, this can happen even with a tightly fitting socket.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>no you don't get it, using the right tool with more force magically makes it fly off and destroy the nut because I said so!
            If your lug wrench is slipping off, you're using the wrong size, wrenchlet.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>more force
            In a less than optimal position

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If pressing downward on a lug wrench is not optimal to its operation, you're not using the right size.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You can have the correct sized socket that was made to a shitty tolerance(like a factory tire iron) which might give you just enough play to allow that to happen, couple that with a clueless moron jumping on it and it certainly seems possible, however unlikely it may be.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I've seen it hundreds of times

If pressing downward on a lug wrench is not optimal to its operation, you're not using the right size.

Except you're not pressing downward because balancing, and if you can't deadlift more than you weigh thats a serious medical issue.

If your lug wrench is coming off then you're using the wrong size, wrenchlet.

Mines not coming off because I'm not a moron jumping on it. Everyone else's is so when they finally bring it to me I have to remove fricked up lug nuts

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

applying constant force as a deadlift would is what rounds shit off. jumping up and down on the tire iron is closer to delivering a shock load which will get it loose while minimising damage.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I use the + style aftermarket lug wrenches and buy a quality Ken-Tool or equivalent for each truck. Then I just hold the outside socket and "kickstart" the wrench. They don't slip and I've done them that way for decades but a shitty wrench could easily slip. I throw those in the scrap pile for welding into something else. I keep a cheater pipe in each truck too since I always end up fricking with someone else"s trailer or need to swap tires to drag fresh scores home.

When I expect to pull tires I bring my DCF900B which has hasn't lost a battle yet, and a CO2 cylinder for field inflation.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

All this says about you is you're a weak wrenchlet cuck. Short of a semi truck no lug nut is going to be able to be so tight you can't get it off with a wrench.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I stood on a breaker bar to get the lug nuts off an old jeep. One of them was so tight the frickin nut just snapped in half and I had to cut it off.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Get yourself a small section of steel pipe.
        Next time this happens, put the pipe over the handle of the tire iron and use it as an extension. Leverage is your friend.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

? i used to weigh 125lbs when i worked at a tire shop (im 5’8) and would remove wheels all day every single day for a couple months with ease. both of you guys had the wrong tools.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>not carrying an impact driver for tire changes

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Briefly thought this was a waffle iron, and now I want to put one in my car

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

a mobile waffle iron would be awesome.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

brrrratatatatatataatat

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Got this one, sufficient for tires. Might take it with me for long trips, but it's quite improbable as i've never had difficulties removing the wheels.
          i use it for the comfort when doing mechanics.

• 2 months ago
            Bepis

I have mine in my car most of the time along with a bunch of other random shit and I end up helping randos and friends + family way more with the stuff than my own car.

It’s nice being able to do NASCAR style tire swaps on the side of the road. I need to pick up a little 1.5-2T trolley jack if I ever see one on clearance for real cheap so I don’t have to deal with the scissor jack.

• 2 months ago
          Bepis

At minimum it’s worth dropping $15 on a 24” breaker bar from Harbor Freight so you don’t have to deal with the dogshit spare tire iron.

Or you can re-torque your nuts immediately after a shop touches your car.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I'd genuinely be embarrassed to post this here

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I keep a meter long breaker bar in the boot

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

And the Black folk put 300 newton meter torque. Add rust to the equation and your weight will not be enough

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You underestimate my weight

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I'm 5'5" and weigh 105 lbs on a good day and have been working in an autoshop since I was 15 for about 19 years and I can get it off with a tire iron just fine. Actual unironic skill issue. Consider suicide.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>5'5"
          >105lbs
          >works on cars
          hey bby, you single?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Embarrassing.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>not doing your nuts yourself with a torque wrench
        >not maintaining your wheel hubs
        >not maintaining your spare
        >not reading the fricking owner's manual
        >not making it as a result

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

There was a huge pothole leading onto the Mass Turnpike on night. Several cars (including mine) hit it. I blew out my front tire and pulled over. About five minutes later another car (Volvo like mine) pulled over with a flat.

I've always changed my own tires but couldn't gut the nuts off mine. I decided to help the lady who pulled over behind me and couldn't get hers off.

I called roadside assistance and they told me that since I was on the Mass Pike (state owned), I had to use "state approved" roadside assistance. Since then I've carried breaker bars,WD10-40 and impact wrenches.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

One of these days in going to make a video showing you homosexuals that I can run that nut home all day and still break it loose using the deadlift method. Impacts are not anywhere near as strong as a man is with a couple feet.. Youre all just moron cavemen jumping on shit instead of thinking about leverage and what parts of your body are stronger.
          I do this shit for a living. When a nut is so seized my impact won't remove it, I do it by hand and break the stud off so it can be replaced. Please stop being weaker than women.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

OK superman.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>since I was on the Mass Pike (state owned), I had to use "state approved" roadside assistance
          Sounds more like they just weren't going to pay the toll.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I'm 4'10" and weigh 82lbs after dinner, been stealing tires since I was 13, always been able to remove lugnuts. You're just a b***h ass homie

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>no actually it's okay to now be able to deadlift more than I weigh. It's okay for me to be so weak that jumping on a wrench and applying the torque in stupid directions instead of off is stronger than I am. The fact that mechanics do it by hand when their impact isn't strong enough means nothing to me because not only am I a weak cuck, I'm stupid!

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

tire gremlins arent real
          tire gremlins arent real
          tire gremlins arent real

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Just buy a battery impact wrench. The guy doing roadside assistance if a fool for not having one.
        Or a battery tire inflator. Unless it's a blow out, inflate the tire and drive to the tire shop.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yes. Spare tire is important because tire patch kit is completely useless when tire blows to pieces or does have multiple holes.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Every single time I needed to change a tyre it was sidewall damage.
    Car manufacturers can stuff their dogshit little repair kits up they asses

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>up they asses
      They're selling appropriate products to the appropriate buyer.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>low profile tires
    >heep
    >ugly ass rims
    These people should be liquidated

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Are Jeeps normal on maintenance if You don't do a bunch of mods and shit and offroad in them?

I just want one for normal driving and snowtires

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They spent so much on repairs and blingy rims to look like a real hardcore offroad man that they couldn't afford a 5th tire.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Bro had a real nice tyre on there. Rim was shit and ugly. Just busted out the iron real quick, licked the rubber and left him with the shit.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why would i spare tire for anyone its my tire

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They're Jeep owners and you're asking if they're moronic?

• 2 months ago
      Bepis

>assuming they could ever find the key for the locking nut when they got a flat tire

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>the key for the locking nut
        Imagine living, driving and leaving your car in the street where these things are needed. What's next, windshield wiper blade locks? Headlights and outside mirror security cages?

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>$50 on amazon
    commence toollarper seethe

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I’ve removed them from all of my cars.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i swapped mine for a full size spare and some anon sperged out at me for spending money doing that

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Spare tires get stolen easily. They can't steal it if you don't have one.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>No spare tire.
    My spare tire is AAA and my cellphone.

AAA gives me a good "Peace of Mind" feeling.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>no service
      blocks your path.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

If you have the time to wait one hour for a 5 min job, well that's premium loss of time i guess.
      my old mother has got this type of assistance for her Mercedes, but she's an old lady. Are you ?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *